Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure

474 26 20
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Hakase, you got tickets to visit the set of Kamen Yaiba?" I sipped my coffee while watching the detectibe boys hang out at Agasa's house.

"I can't wait! I can't wait to see it up close!" the detective boys exclaimed as Agasa revealed the tickets.

"I wish I could go with you but I have something else to do today." Agasa apologized.

"Aww Hakase!" they whined.

"Well, how about Kaiya-neechan takes us then?" Haibara suggested.

They turned to me. "Please take us then, Kaiya-neechan!"

"Oh alright...." I couldn't resist the puppy eyes they gave me and distributed the tickets to them.

*********

(at the Kamen Yaiba set)

"Kamen Yaiba!" the detective boys cheered. I sighed. I'm not a fan of Kamen Yaiba, why did I sign up for this anyways.

"You look bored." Haibara commented.

"That's because I am..." I grumbled. "How do you and Conan survive being in elementary school again?"

"Never mind that, do you think that guy in front of us is suspicious?" Conan whispered.

"It appears as if he is waiting for someone. He keeps glancing at his watch." I observed.

"He's definitely not here for Kamen Yaiba." Haibara agreed.

"That was amazing!" the detective boys exclaimed when the filming was over.

**********

"Oh there's a dango shop!" Genta ran up to it. "It smells so good. I'm hungry."

"It does look delicious! How about I treat you guys to some dango then?" I offered.

"Thanks neechan!" they replied.

As Genta was ordering the food, we saw an old woman pushing a cart. We made space for her to pass, and she kindly thanked us. Then a gust of wind abruptly blew away a 10,000 yen bill on the top of her cart. "Somebody help!" she cried.

We chased after the bill. "Genta-kun catch it!" we shouted. The bill stuck onto Genta's nose momentarily and flew away again.

The detective boys started to look under nearby bushes for the dollar bills.

"I found it!" Ayumi shouted.

"I found it too!" Genta said.

"But there should be only one." Mitsuhiko said.

"Let me see those." I instructed them to hand me the dollar bills.

"Are these..?" Haibara looked at Conan.

"Yeah, the serial numbers are all the same." Conan said.

"So they are counterfeit bills." I summarized.

"A few counterfeit bills have been found in the city recently." Haibara told us. "Rumor is, an international criminal organization is involved."

"So you mean that grandma was a criminal?!" the detective boys gasped, jumping to conclusions.

"No, if she was she wouldn't have asked us to catch the bill." Haibara explained.

**********

"Conan-kun, the bill felt a bit damp when I touched it." Ayumi piped up.

I touched the bill. "It feels sticky..."

"It must be that." Conan ran to a vending machine and peeked underneath it. "There's a phone and spilled orange juice."

"What does this mean, Conan-kun?" Ayumi asked.

"Most likely the culprit intended to purchase a drink with the counterfeit bills. A gust of wind must have blown his money away as he was drinking his juice. But he couldn't get it all, and left without realizing he dropped his phone." Conan explained.

"But that means..." Haibara said.

"Yeah, the person is likely to come back and find their lost bills." Conan told us.

"A stakeout!" the detective boys cheered.

"We should call the police." Haibara suggested. I nodded.

"I'll call Inspector Megure." Conan said and pulled out his phone.

"I'll go with Conan-kun. You guys stay here and listen to Ai-chan alright?" I told the detective boys. I sweatdropped as they hid behind a pillar, already in detective mode.

***********

"They're gone!" I gasped as Conan and I returned to the spot.

"Where did they go?" Conan asked. At that moment, he received a text from Haibara. It read, "Tailing the culprit." she also attached a few photos of a woman with dyed green hair.

"This is bad." Conan panicked.

"You're going to follow them right?" I asked Conan. "Then tell me the directions over the phone and I'll relay them to the police."

He nodded and took off on his skateboard.

**********

"Conan-kun says that the kids are trapped in a moving container, a truck." I told Megure and the others at the station.

"Understood, we'll get the cars ready." Megure replied. "Do you have a clue as to who the culprit is?" he asked.

I showed them a picture of the woman Haibara sent Conan earlier. "This woman is responsible for the counterfeit bills. Conan-kun believes she is a mafia leader."

"I've seen her in the reports. She's Bella Hikifune, if I remember correctly." Takagi said.

"That's dangerous. It's a whole mafia gang that the kids stumbled onto!" Chiba exclaimed.

"They are heading towards the harbor." I told the police. We saw a large ship as we approached the location.

*********

"We're MPD Criminal Investigations Division One. You must be Bella Hikifune, the owner of the ship." Megure showed her his badge.

"We've received word there were counterfeit bills on the ship. We'll be searching it thoroughly." Takagi said.

"We've also received word that you've kidnapped and imprisoned the child witnesses." Chiba stated.

"You're welcome to search all you like. But you must know that it isn't a Japanese ship. If you don't find anything, this will be a major international incident." Bella replied haughtily. "However, if you discover a single piece of evidence, that's a different story." she pulled out a familar badge.

"Listen here lady." I grew a tick mark. "That belongs to my friends!"

"Where are they -" I started when we heard an explosion from the upper level of the deck.

"The evidence is right here!" Conan waved at us from a window.

"Conan-kun?" the police exclaimed.

"Look over there!" he shouted.

"They must be trapped underwater!" My eyes widened as I saw bills floating on the water. What should I do? Hmm maybe I should use a crane? I ran past Bella and went to the area on the dock where the cranes were.

"I don't know how to operate this!" I fretted. I took my best shot and pulled the levers on the sides of the crane. Yes! It started moving! A policeman dove into the water and guided me where to place the hook. To my astonishment, the crane lifted a whole cargo container out of the water.

"Guys!" I shouted as I went with Conan and the police to open the container.

"They're alright." Conan said relieved when we found them huddled in the corner.

"I'm so glad you guys are okay!" I hugged them. We helped them out and gave them dry blankets to keep their bodies warm.

*********

"You've got some explaining to do." I crossed my arms at Bella.

"Would you come with us to the station?" Megure asked her sternly.

"Oh I'm just the owner." she tried to make excuses. "The crew must have done this on their own."

"Hey let me see your wallet." Conan piped up. "You've got a 10,000 yen bill right?"

"I don't have any counterfeit bills." Bella placed her hands on her hips.

"Not that, the old woman's 10,000 yen bill." Conan clarified.

"What?" Bella asked confused as she took out her purse. Genta started sniffing the purse.

I opened the purse. "It's the dollar bill we saw before!"

"It's the one that stuck to my nose earlier. There's a stain." Genta pointed to the paper money.

"Doesn't that make you a thief?" Ayumi addressed Bella.

"A cheap mafia." Mitsuhiko seconded.

"If you've touched any of the other counterfeit bills, then your fingerprints should be on there." Conan told her.

"But they're soaked. The evidence must be ruined." Ayumi said sadly.

"You mean these?" Haibara smirked, pulling out dry counterfeit bills.

"Shall we compare your fingerprints?" Megure asked Bella as he took the bills.

"No, there's no need for that." she raised her hands in defeat.

***********

"Wow Ai-chan when did you get those dollar bills?" Ayumi asked.

"I took some of the bills earlier when we were in the compartment, and wrapped them in my handkerchief. So they were able to stay dry."

"No wonder you're part of the detective boys!" they gushed.

"That's not much of a compliment." Haibara sighed.

"They can hear you, you know." Conan teased.

"Ai-chan be nice." I reminded her.

***********

"Thank you so much for finding it!" the old woman was delighed when we returned the dollar bill to her. "I shall return the favor by giving you all free dango!"

"Yatta!" the detective boys cheered.

"Oi wait!" I glanced at my watch. "I'm gonna be the one scolded if I don't get you guys back to Hakase's house in time for dinner!"

They just ignored me and chewed away at the dango.

"Kids these days." Conan sighed.

"You're a kid too." Haibara teased.

***********

"I was unaware you knew how to operate a crane." Yusaku commented after I told them the whole story during during breakfast the next day.

I nodded, taking a bite of the food. "I admit I was scared at first, but it turned out to be alright. I thought it was cool!"

"It's cool that you ran into the mafia and operated a crane without a license?" Yukiko asked with an angry expression.

"I meant...oops?" I replied nervously.

"Well... before operating other vehicles, you should start by learning how to drive a car first." Shuichi suggested.

"That's not helpful!" Yukiko facepalmed. "I'm trying to tell Kaiya not to get herself into dangerous situtations!"

"But Yukiko... he does have a point." Yusaku told her.

"So... will you teach me how to drive?" I looked at Shuichi with an excited expression.

"I don't see why not." Shuichi replied.

"I trust him teaching you." Yusaku said to me. "As can be seen when she taught you how to ride a motorcycle...Yukiko's driving skills can be..." Yusaku trailed off at the look Yukiko gave him, causing me and Shuichi to sweatdrop.

Awesome... I can't wait to learn how to drive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 36
[COMPLETE] Pair: Shinichi Kudo x Shiho Miyano Ps. I do not owned Detective Conan Characters it's all belongs to Gosho Aoyoma :) Started: 2-15-21 Ende...
122K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...
Teacher By Ai Lee

Fanfiction

30.4K 930 22
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing : Kudou Shinichi X Miyano Shiho P.S. Shinichi and Shiho do not know each other in this story. At least not like i...
60.6K 1.7K 23
Kaito was able to get Pandora but his little detective gets tangled into his fate. A secret organization that was after Kaito and Pandora shot Conan...