Reset Timeline (MANJIRO SANO)

By AllieHale_D

Tokyo Revengers FanFic After Mikey killed Takemichi, he time leaped to the past with Mikey, to change the fut... More

Reversed Timeline
01: Time Leaped
03: Flirting
04: "She's mine anyway!"
05: Senju knows.
06: Love
note
07: Senju (1/2)
Senju (2/2)

02: In this timeline.

286 10 1
By AllieHale_D

Third Person

"Emma! Slow down!" Mikey shout everytime Emma would run away so fast, it scared Mikey to the thought of Emma will get tripped and have a bruise.

Even thinking that Emma might die with those bruises, even though it's obvious that a person won't die in a fucking small bruises.

Maybe it because Mikey is scared to lost Emma again, like what happend in his timeline. In they're timeline.

Senju watching the whole scene thought Mikey was weird or getting weird. It's infact Mikey is weird but in her eyes it was different, like Mikey is a different person.

Weird. She thought.

She knows Mikey and even play with him because they were friends together with her brother and the coolest Keisuke.

And Mikey never act like that to Emma, he surely protective but not like that.

She's in the swing, watching Emma ran and Mikey chase and stop her. Its a comfortable scenarios. It calms her down.

Swaying a little and watching the sano siblings ran, she feels comfortable and peace. In normal day, this time she's probably in home. Being alone and waiting for her brother to go home.

But this time, it's different. She was with her friends. Playing and feeling the winds.

Her bangs wasn't really a disturbance to her, while watching he smile and laughing. The wind blows and her bangs were completely scattered and messy.

Mikey stop running, tired chasing Emma endlessly. He's panting, out of breath. He comfortably sat at the ground.

Emma stop running too as she noticed Mikey wasn't chasing her now. She laughed and go to Senju who's unusually quite since they arrived.

"Hi Senju!" She greet her and sat beside the swing besides Senju's.

Mikey also noticed her being quite but didn't spoke a word, just watch them.

"Hello, Emma-chan." Her voice wasn't soft it's just low, too low for Mikey to hear.

What did she reply? He question himself. Getting curious on what Senju has said or reply to Emma.

"Why aren't you playing other things? I mean you could join me and Mikey tho." Emma ask Senju who just lowered her head.

It cause Mikey to walk towards them and sit to the next swing beside Emma. There's a vacant swing next to Senju.

"I'm not really fond of getting sweaty without my Haru-nii. It just no one will wipe my sweats." Senju lightly laugh while explaining, Emma just smile after hearing her little laugh.

Mikey just smile a little, in the future they weren't close, they only met again in the three deities fight, which is not a good interactions. He never hear her laugh again, since everytime he has meet her, she's serious.

"Then I can wipe your sweats! So let's play!" Emma said and go off the swing, Senju followed after. Leaving Mikey watching them while smilling.

I want my doroyaki. He thought.

|~•~|

It's been two hours since they start to play, a two hour straight. They were tired and now laying at the grass, with a smile in their faces.

In this hour, the others might be home right?

"Haru-nii!" Senju suddenly shout and start to run towards someone.

Haruchiyo stop as he heard her little sister's voice inside a playground. As he turned around he saw Senju running towards him with a wide smile. Behind her is Mikey and Emma sitting in the grass with a small smile.

"Sen? How—what?" He was confused as her sister reach him and hug him. He sooner hug and carry her.

"Mikey! Emma! Yoo!" A loud voice greet the Sano siblings, it was Keisuke. Baji Keisuke. He greet them while waving.

"Keisuke!"

"Baji."

The sibling said in chorus. They look at each other then laugh. Mikey stand and help her sister to stand too. They start walking towards the three.

"You skipped school just to play? Naughty!" Baji laugh as he teased Mikey whose already irrated at him.

However Mikey's also happy to see him alive, he missed Baji so much and now he's here and Mikey will protect him at any cost. Same as Emma.

"Baji!" Haru warn him, Haruchiyo never want his sister to hear such words. If Senju hear it and copy it, he's doomed.

"Sorry, sorry." Baji laugh as they continue to laugh.

Mikey

"Bye!" Senju wave as they walk to their street and we all seperated ways.

"Haruchiyo really overprotective to his little sister." Baji stated while we're walking towards our house.

We're neighbors so we really walk together.

I laughed at what he said, "That's what normal brother do, idiot."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Don't call me 'idiot'!"

"Damn, is that what you only heard, dumbass?!"

His eyebrows furrowed more, "I'm not a dumbass! You are!"

"No shit sherlock! You're the biggest dumbass!"

We keep arguing, god knows how many insult we throw to each other.

Emma still following us, and fuck. We're insulting and cursing each other while she just behind us.

Please don't tell Shin. I silently pray as we reach our house and Baji already bid goodbye.

"We're home!" Emma shout as she remove her shoes, I followed her.

I also remove my shoes, Emma walk towards the kitchen while I walk towards my room.

I sat at the edge of my bed, the window is open so the wind enter my room making it quite cold. But I didn't bother to close it.

This winter, as far as I remember. It's the time where I developed my feelings for her and its still here, in my heart. But in my timeline, I never get a chance to confess to her.

But why I'm such thinking this right now, when Takemichy and I's goal is to save everyone.

Maybe because you still love her, and want to creat a timeline where you and her are together. That's your wish. Even before they die.

"Fuck!"

Third Person

And there, Mikey has lose it. He wanted to save everyone, and he also want to be with her always.

Shinichiro who's outside of Mikey's room heard him curse but he didn't complain. As he hear him cry.

He just stand there outside his little brother's room, listening to his cries and sobs.

What can I do, Mikey? He ask himself before leaving and walks towards the kitchen where Emma is helping their grandpa to prepare foods.

As soon as he entered, Emma already notice him. She smile at him and wave.

Shinichiro also smile and wave, In this timeline, I won't let her feel alone. I won't let her run away like before. Shinichiro thought as he stared at his little sister who continue to help their grandpa.

====================

There you go! I was thinking who I would pair for Mikey. Just kidding, lol. You know who's his girl, obv.

Continue Reading