NOOR

By Balkeesatu

Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~... More

Preview
[1]✨
[2]✨
[3]✨
[4]✨
[5]✨
[6]✨
[7]✨
[8]✨
[9]✨
[10]✨
[11]✨
[12]✨
[13]✨
[14]✨
[15] ✨
[16]✨
[17]
{18}✨
{19}✨
{20}✨
{21}✨
{22}✨
{23}✨
(26)✨
(27)✨
(28)✨
(29)✨
(30)✨
(31)✨
{32}✨
(33)✨
(34)✨
(35)✨
A/N
(37)✨
{41}✨
{42}✨
(38)✨
{39}✨
{40}✨
{43}✨
{44}✨
New Book alert!!!
Another new work!!

(36)✨

451 51 4
By Balkeesatu

~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~

Zeenat, she never thought that woman was this cleaver.

How on earth did she find her mother? Will she be kicked out from this family before her plan work?

Kaka quickly found herself next to Samaira, she stand, her eyes on her granddaughter whose eyes were on Malika.

"Think, think of a better excuse to say. You have to make sure this opportunity doesn't walk pass us." Hearing Kaka's words, Samaira looked away from Malika and over to Zeenat.

Her face turned into a serious, she placed her palm on her mouth, eyes starting to get misty, her brows crunch as she instantly start to fake an innocent cry.

Zeenat turned and laughed. Waiting to hear what Samaira would say.

Samaira tramped away, the sound of her cry appearing.

After the party was forced to end, Zeenat bade the people and head inside. Before she set foot in the living room she heard a whimper. As Zeenat enter, she was met with crying figure of Samaira.

"Oh wow!" She scoffed, she turned to the direction of Malika and it was the perfection of what she wants. She never except to witness Malika like this.

She was just looking seriously scared, devastated and a slight of anger.

What could she ever wish for than this? Even if she end it now she'll be satisfied, after all, her calm and composed enemy is now on verge of collapsing.

Well off course she'll not back off. "I'll go all the way to the end!" Zeenat murmured to her face and head inside.

As soon as she enter, Samaira's grandma signaled her and she stand and run to Zeenat and hugged her.

"Thank you Zeenat for finding my mom for me! I was so lonely without her. I grew up without her." She cried, a smirk on her face since she give the people her back.

"Please take me to my mother!" Samaira conclude louder than before while Zeenat's eyes widened.

What the heck!

Is Samaira planning to turn the table for her?!

Samaira and Kaka chuckled silently. She was about to set them in a pit but...

"I went to the orphanage yesterday and coincidentally came in counter with your picture. I'm so sorry Samaira." Zeenat said tapping Samaira's back to which she smile, saluting Zeenat for her great mind and brain.

Malika heard what Zeenat said and she don't know what to feel.

"To be honest I'm not Samaira's grandma, i took her from the orphanage at a tinder age. I raised her since my only daughter die. I was told her mother died there at the orphanage so that's what i told her. I'm so sorry Samaira for not telling you about your mother." Kaka said getting their attention.

Malika was hold by Rayhana and Balkees, because she was trembling, they help her sat down while her eyes where on Samaira.

"Lord what's your plan for me? Zuwaira's daughter in my house!" Malika thought.

"Please don't cut my relationship with you all because I'm from the orphanage!" Samaira mouth her head ducked down. She raised her eyes and they were met with that of Malika.

Malika don't have a better feeling about it, but Kilishi calm her with her eyes. The little meeting was end but Malika couldn't feel easy. The uneasiness still lurk in her heart.

How on earth will she continue to watch Zuwaira's daughter?! The daughter of the woman behind her mystery?

Kilishi talked to her and reasons with her. Telling her, Samaira don't know anything about her mother plus if they keep her close it will be for their safety.

That night Malika didn't sleep, she was there on the bed not knowing where her life go. With Ameen's calm words and prayers she manage to fell asleep around 4am.

She decide to sleep, with the intention of visiting the orphanage tomorrow. She need to check it with her own eyes....

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

Noor moved around, her body still in the muscular arms of her husband.

He watched her as her long lashes begin to open, it opened and his eyes were met with her large oily ones.

At first Noor forgot that her eyes were opened, but the moment she opened them light took over her, and her orbs met with that of her husband.

"Alhamdulillah; thanks to Allah." Noor said grinning from ear to ear as she placed her hand on his face.

She fondle his face, their eyes still locked on, she tucked the messy hair that fall on his face eyeing her good looking husband.

Asad watched her actions, as much as she is whipped by him, he was way before. Everything she do made him fall all over again. He stroked the stray of hair on her forehead and round his other hand on her waist. Rolling her over on top of him his eyes on her, giving her a penetrating look with them, the look that made her fall for him, ever since her eyes open she lost count of how she fall for him.

"Good morning. Partner!" Asad said, using his hand to moved the hair that fall on him.

Noor pout, and bend over to him, moving her hair. She peck his lips and his eyes that she like. "Morning love." She finally answered looking at him.

Asad smirk and twirled her to the mattress giving her a survival kiss on her lips.

"Is your eyes okay?" He asked to which Noor shook her head in denial. He never got tired of asking her about her health.

"Let bath!"

He took her in bridal style. Noor quickly closed her eyes shyly, remembering last night. She hurriedly placed her head on his chest as a pink blush covered her face.

Asad dropped her gently inside the toilet, after setting everything up he turned. His chest and whole body vibrate in an amused laugh. His eyes fall on her long legs to her feet which she was fiddling and tucking on the floor.

It was something he find just now: when ever she's shy and blushing.

"Partner cockroach!" Asad yelled making all the blush Noor was feeling a while ago to vanished into thin air.

Noor let out a scream and run to him, and he give her a bear hug.

Noor placed her hand and head on his shirtless torso. She turned over her shoulder frighteningly.

"Where is it?"  Without hearing a word, she looked at him and find her husband still on the wall. And it hit her, he was teasing her.

He shyly ducked down and picked her lips, smiling sheepishly.

"You're not blushing now!" He teased her and Noor fumed in a fake anger.

"I'm so shy and innocent! Please remove your hands from my shirtless figure!" He pout gesturing toward her hand to which Noor's eyes widened.

"What is this." She detached from him looking at how he closed his chest with his hands, his head down looking heart fluttering cute and painfully handsome.

She chuckled and ruffled his hair, liking his childish behavior to which he give her an eye handsome smile, hugging her in a bear intimate hug.

She like the behavior she; his wife, his Partner will only see!

Have a wonderful weekend loves, another chapter is down.
Vote; clicking that little cute star.
Comment; your opinions and thoughts.
Share; to family, friends and boyfriends and girlfriends.

Noor
by
Balkeesatu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
67.6K 8.4K 39
Sacrificial love was what seemed to be the only choice for Basmah, for her cousin with nothing but the family. But they say some people are promised...
6.5K 1.5K 44
𝐙𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧 is known for her infectious smile and playful nature, making her beloved by everyone. When she is arranged to marry the wealthy a...
43.2K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...