Bete Reading Services

By MalbertaAndrew

Have you written an interesting story but can help but wonder how your readers will perceive your book. Well... More

Submission

What You Can Expect

18 0 0
By MalbertaAndrew

Beta Reading
After submission, I will read your manuscript. I'll try to read it twice if possible and as I read I'll provide inline comments. After reading, I'll prepare a beta reader report. If you have a template you'd like me to follow let me know.

The report will consist of my honest opinion about the opening scene, characters, dialogue, pacing, overall impression, etc.

Grammar/ Spelling Mistakes
I can help you correct simple grammatical or spelling errors, but you'll have to specifically request for it. I can also help yourearrange sentences to ensure clarity for readers.

I'm no professional, but I can make things a lot easier for your editor or proofreader.

P.S.
If I you didn't ask me to help you with grammatical mistakes and I find them to be excessive, I might stop reading.

Submitting the Report
Time of submission will not be fixed. As this is not my main job, I have to focus on other things. Hence, submission can be earlier or later but I'll make sure to keep you updated.

Payment
I will not receive money for my services but I'll appreciate it if you credit me when you post/publish your book.

Disclaimer
I'm not be a professional beta reader but I've been an avid reader for over 10 years. I know what quality writing looks like. You can count on me to provide constructive feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
17K 1.4K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.