WHY ME? 2

By Praise1234567

Sequel to "why me? " Hearing the statement coming from him, however hit the last nerve of yn, smirking and cl... More

chp 1
chp-2
Chp-03
chp-05
chp- 06
chp- 07
Chp- 08
chp-09
chp 10
chp-11
Chp-12
chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-16
Chp-17
chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21

chp-04

2K 128 82
By Praise1234567

Author's Pov:

yn was in her deep thoughts , she was continuously tapping the end of the pen on the table , the laptop was in front of her she had her eyes on it but her thoughts were somewhere else, she didn't even had her breakfast early morning , however it was lunch time and everyone was on break . taehyung and ji chang were on break too they asked yn to come with them however yn denied saying she would have it later, taehyung noticed her uneasy behavior but he knew talking to her is waste of time and energy as whenever she is tensed about something, she pushes everyone away, so he actually talks to her when he feels she is in mood to talk about it.

yn didn't even realise that taehyung and ji chang were back from break, they looked at each other and then at her, sighing ji chang had a mug of coffee in his hand they walked to him and ji chang place the coffee in front of her making her to snap back from her thoughts . she looked at ji chang and her mood changed from a tensed one to a relaxed one, "aishhh chang you're back" she said resting her back on the chair and stretching a bit, she took the coffee and cracked her neck. she felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders making her to close her eyes and relaxed under his touch "ahhh tae god bless you" she moaned throwing her head back , both ji chang and taehyung looked at each other smirking ji chang rolled his eyes and shook his head at his best friend who has a dirty mind mouthing "fucker" to him . yn was very innocent and they knew this very well, her intentions behind her actions are never nasty or harmful. girl with a very pure heart and fortunately ji chang and taehyung never took advantage of her innocense in fact they would stick to her during the office hours and not let her disappear from their Eyesight.
Cos no matter how bad the person is if they would ask help for help to yn she won't even hesitate before helping them even tho their intentions beyond it is worst.
That's what concerned them the most about her.
Either ji chang Or tae one of them would be with her the whole time.
And in the whole London the people she trusts the most is both of them.
Even tho jennie leaves in London too but during any emergency her first point of contact is either tae Or ji chang.
The bond was stronger than anyone could think of.

"What's up what's bothering you" Ji chang said resting his butt on the table which was near the chair.
Yn who had her eyes closed, opened it slowly and looked at him. Sighing took a sip of the coffee and looked at him.
"Can you not go to Korea chang" She said as her eyes teared up instantly.
Both of them frowned when they got to know she has tears in her eyes.
Ji chang bought his hands towards her cheeks caressing it lightly.
"What's wrong yn-ah"
He said making her to cry More
But she controlled her tears not wanting to cry in front of them as later on they are the people who would be teasing her.

Sighing she wiped away the tears from the corner of her eyes and took another sip of the coffee
"I don't know chang I'm having this uneasy feelings
I know you've been on leave before and there were substitutes we worked with but this time I don't feel like letting you go I mean I understand you've to look after your granny but cant you bring her to london I promise I'll take a good care of her"
She said almost pleading with her eyes.
Tae was observing her the whole time he knew she is sensitive with those she is attached. She wants everyone to be in front of her eyes.
She never cried before like this but this seeing her crying just because chang will be not there for next six months was somehow made him curious, as in what's bothering her so much.
Sighing chang bent down to her level and looked at her in her eyes and holding her hands.

"I know you would be taking good care of her here sweetheart but unfortunately doctor strictly warned to be on complete bed rest and If travelling was possible I would have bought her here a long back but her condition is severe so it's necessary for me to visit her
And trust me yn-ah am just a call away if you not feel comfortable working with the substitute you can take leave unless I don't come back tae will take care of it" He said almost assuring her with his words.
Yn smiled and felt bad for making him worried, she smiled and held his hands back.
"Thank you chang" She said hugging him tightly makin him chuckle and he hugged her back patting her head .

They heard a fake cough and both of them looked at taehyung who was standin there rolling his eyes on them
"I think we are on our shifts so I would request both of you to just detach from each other and continue working"
He said glaring at both of them
"Jealous mother fucker" Ji chang muttered under his breath and got back to his seat.
However yn finds it cute when tae shows his jealous side.. This is something what his son does.
And when tae does it she finds no difference between him and his son.
Biting the smile she continued with her work on laptop.
Ji chang got back to his table and called the secretary of the new boss who'll be the substitute for next few months.
"Next week monday"
Both in and tae looked at each other and then at ji chang.
"Done"
He said and hung up
He looked at them and both of them were already waiting for him to spill the beans.

"Guys my flight tickets are booked for the next week monday and on the same day itself my friend would be taking over the work for few months"
Ji chang said and was about to call the HOD to arrange everything for the substitute..
"Who's the new boss"
Yn asked closing the laptop
"J-jun hold on"
He was about to answer her but got a call from the managers to attend the call he left the cabin for a while.

Sighing ynn just stretched on the seat itself. And closed her eyes.

Why? What's wrong with  you yn! Why are you so tensed on someone's arrival? What if the person is going to be an headache.
You would be with him for the whole day in the same cabin
What if he makes you feel uncomfortable and most importantly what if he's the storm of your life.

She immediately opener her eyes trying to stop her thinking she looked at the coffee mug  which was empty sighing she got up to get herself another coffee but the moment she turned around she bumped into tae's chest
"Aishhh! You scared me" She said hitting his arms. Tae sat on the desk still he was towering her petite frame.
Tae took the coffee mug from her and kept it on the table.
He took her hand and made her turn around he knew very well that massage on her back calms her.
However yn was taken a back but who's she kidding? She's used to all these things
"He started massaging her shoulders again"
With a subconscious mind she leaned back to his chest and she didn't even realize that
"Tae honestly you're so good in this" She said with her closed eyes.
Tae on the other hand was Actually mesmerized by her beauty by her voice, her soft skin, everything about her was exciting him alot.
Even tho this is not the first time he is massaging her back , and the moment she complimented him, he moved her hairs from her back and  trailed his hands down to her lower back pressing it slowly, "Damn!! God bless you honey" she said with her closed eyes almost in a whispered tone , tae's eye caught yn's neck , her silky smooth skin was inviting , he gulped and shut his eyes, controlling himself, he looked away continuing with the massage work, both of them said nothing to each other, however it was comfortable for yn but not for taehyung, he stopped his movements knowing if he continues doing that he would be losing all his control, as soon as he stopped yn turned to him whining , "why??????? it was relaxing" she said making him chuckle , he held her hands pulling her closer a bit,

"so whats bothering you yn" he said and yn's expression changed suddenly, sighing she looked at him and then at her hands which was intertwined with him, "I don't know tae maybe am overthinking again , but am feeling uneasy for some reason" she said again zoning out . "but why sweetheart what's the reason" he asked making circles on her palms with his thumb.

"I wish I could explain this tae , I really don't know whats so uneasy about this coming months but I honestly feel I'll surely will be stressed the whole time " she said sighing and sat back on her chair again, raising her hands up in the air and stretching herself, making her skin more visible from her transparent top which didn't go unnoticed by tae , "look even thinking about it is making me so stressful' she said making him to smile.

"he bought his hands up to her cheeks and caressed it lightly she closed her eyes again leaned more into his touch "trust me whatever the circumstances would be I am here for you" he said and on his statement yn opened her eyes slowly and she could sense the sincerity in his words , how his eyes show tons of emotions , chuckling she hugged his waist and rested her upper body on his lap "I know tae bear" she said and however hearing that cute nicknames from yn somehow made him feel so loved , he caressed her head lightly and looked out of the window, thinking what if yn would leave him too the way his ex left him, after his granny left him all he had was his ex his parents died in a car crash , and when he was in a relationship he was overjoyed with the fact that he is not alone there's someone who'll be looking after him, caring for him. however all his hopes crushed down when he had his heartbreak, but after meeting yn everything changed , yn knew very well about his past, she remember how taehyung cried the whole night when he was drunk.

flashback

it was rainy day, both of the children were at jennie's home, since it was her birthday so jennie insisted yn to let the kids stay at her house for a night, however yn drove back to her house , cos she had a lot of work to complete.

yn's pov:

I was completely drenched , I immediately took a shower and changed into something comfy 

I looked outside the window as it was raining heavily , I immediately called jennie and asked them whether they were alright or not , however after talking to them it was relief all three of them were doing good and was enjoying the movie, the another person I remember was tae and ji chang, ji chang already texted me saying he is out of town with his brother so he is fine there but this dumbass , ughh I didn't even see him the whole day, its his parent's death anniversary so he wanted to be alone, I mean I understand its tough for him but I really cant let him be alone knowing when he needs someone by his side. I was continuously trying his number but he was not picking it up and here you go with my overthinking thoughts again . I was marching back and forth in my hall, my whole apartment had its lights off and only the bulb of the kitchen was off, however it was giving me the creepy feeling, I heard the thunder strike which made me more scared and worried for him, I was about to call him again but I heard my door bell ringing, frowning I looked at the call and it showed 10.45 pm, I was beyond confuse , I mean who would be here at this time, even taehyung was not picking up the call , she was not sure whether she would open the door or not, but however the person outside was continuously ringing the door bell. with her heavy breaths and step I slowly held the handle and unlocked it , the moment I saw the person myr frightened self changed into the concerned one.

"Tae? "
He was completely drenched, I immediately held his hand and took him inside closing the door behind.

Author's Pov:

Yn  made him sit on the couch, tae was silent the whole time , with no expressions he was staring at the wall, yn got a towel and started drying hairs. Taehyung on the other hand was not even uttering a word.

"Whats wrong with you taehyung!! Where the fuck were you!!?? Are you a kid frr?" She  was shouting him and stopped on her track when she realised he is silent.
She kneeled down to his level and looked at him. His eyes were swollen, she made him look at her by his chin, "what's wrong love" She asked him as warm as possible she could sound.
Hearing that a tear slide down his eyes, making her more bothered about it.
She wiped it away and cupped his cheeks  with her warm hands caressing his cheeks lightly. She could smell alcohol but she was puzzled as taehyung is a heavy drinker no matter how much drunk he is he would never get high.

"Please dont cry  honey  , tell me what's bothering you"
She said softly and taehyung held her hands made her stood up, she was towering his frame as he was still on the couch.
He hugged her waist tight, frowning yn was trying to understand what exactly happened she knew it's his parent's death anniversary but he wouldn't be so vulnerable, he prolly would choose to suffer in silent than crying in front of anyone. Shee didn't even waste a minute and engulfed him

"Please dont leave me" He was saying that under his breath but audible enough for herr to hear.
"No one's gonna leave you tae. I would never do that calm down" She said rubbing the back of his neck. He buried his face more into her belly tightening the hold around him.
"Please dont-

He was saying tons of things which was making her hard to understand
She let him stay that way for a while and didn't say anything, rubbing his neck, his hairs his back giving him the warmth feeling which he was craving for a long time.
After a while she pulled back and looked down at face, her eyess were swollen, she the area under his eyes Lightly , "you had something yet? " She asked making him to shake his head as no.
Sighing she pecked his forehead "get fresh I'll get you something to eat" She said and was about to leave but he held her in a grip
"I'm not hungry" He said with a hoarse voice, she moved his hairs back from his forehead and cupped his face again
"Please have something honey you had nothing since morning" she said massaging his scalp. earning no response from him, she held his hand and guided him to her room, she closed the door behind her and looked at him,

"go and get fresh ill bring something warm to eat" she said immediately getting a towel and tae's extra clothes handing it to him and got out of the room , now there was this question what she should prepare in a small amount of time and then she thought to prepare hot chocolate milk.

tae came out of the bathroom after getting fresh, and noticed yn near the table placing the tray of chocolate milk, she noticed tae's presence near the bathroom door she looked at him and smiled lovingly , "aye you're back tae I made chocolate milk for you" she said bending down and getting ac remote to on the heater mode, she turned around and bumped into tae's broad chest, gasping she was about to lose the balance but taehyung held her by her waist ,
She looked at him and his swollen eyes, his hairs were completely wet,
She made him sit on the bed and took the towel drying his hair.
After few minutes  she sat beside. Him and took the glass of chocolate milk bringing it to his mouth he looked at her observing her facial features, however in was trying to avoid the eye contact, tho she is comfortable around taehyung but sometimes he intimidates yn a lot,
Taehyung took the glass from her and drank the milk in one go and handed it back to the yn, as if he was hungry since birth.
Yn looked at him and then at the glass, she kept it back on the table.
Now there was complete silence
In the room, the only light which was on in the room was table lamp rest it was complete dark, the heater was on and since it was raining heavily so the sound of rain  could be heard,However the windows were closed .
The silence was comfortable yn was in her own thoughts and so was  taehyung, she Looked at his side face and the mole on his neck caught her eye.

"I saw her with her fiance today" He finally broke the silence and looked at her as a tear slide down his eyes.
Yn didn't say anything and was listening to him, he turned to him and held her hands. "Yn I want to know something, you know me right I mean you know what kind of a person I am so whats wrong in me that everyone wants to Leave me ? Should I change myself for better? That would make people stay? Tell me? My mom dad my granny my love everyone of them left me all alone here? What's the point of living? I should be dea-"

She didn't even let her complete and hugged him tightly bringing his head closer to her chest
"Calm down tae calm down" She said rubbing his back
And he was sobbing in her arms.

She controlled her tears didn't want to cry in front of him. Taking a deep breath and blinking away all the tears she made him looked at her.

"Kim taehyung, it's hard for anyone to leave a soul like you, your mom dad your granny didn't leave you
Honey , you know very well how happy wrr your parents when they had you , your granny you were so dear to him do you think they would be happy seeing you this way and the girl you saw her  with her fiancee today , trust  ne whatever happens , happens for a reason"
She said wiping away his tears and pecked his forehead "please dont cry " She said almost in a whispered tone.
He looked up at her "you won't leave me right" Hearing to tae's question yn's heart felt a  sharp pain in her heart, she remember how she felt when everyone dear to her left her.
Smiling lightly to him a tear slide down her eyes.
"Not in this life" She said brushing his hair back and hugging him tightly, taehyung buried his face in her neck tightening his hold around her waist, however his hot breaths were tingling her skin a lot, her breaths were getting uneven and her chest was rising up and down, he pulled back and looked at her, he leaned closer making yn to lean back as her back rested on the top of pillow , he turned of the table lamp making the room to be complete dark and got on top of him.
Yn was however getting nervous tho she didn't want this to happen but however she didn't knew to how to stop him.
He rested on top of her chest hugging her tightly.

"Please just for tonight" He said hugging her tightly, she could feel his tears on her chest, she hugged him back tightly and massaged his scalp pulling him more close to her.
"I  won't ever leave you tae don't worry you've me" Hearing those words made him feel so protected and loved, he buried his face deeper in her boobs, his hot breaths were actually making it difficult for her , closing her eyes she decided to ignore that  and held him like a baby in her arms.

That very night she decided ,she would give him the care and the love which he was craving for along time.

Present time, the next day.

Tia and Josh were in the school waiting for their mom, both of them saw the new kid beside them, tia had few chocolates with her she gave one to him, josh looked at the kid who was looking down the whole time. Since the kid was the classmate of the Josh, he noticed even in the class he didn't talk to anyone, Josh went to handing him the chocolate with his little hands.
The new kid looked at kid and the girl (tia)
standing behind Josh, the new kid took it from him and smiled at Josh makin Josh  to giggle.
"What is your name" Josh asked in his baby voice, the new kid looked at Josh and tia
"Arya"
He said in a very low tone nervous of how they would react.

"Josh tia? "
All three of them Turned around to the female voice and it was none other than yn, Josh tia ran to her hugging her waist, yn chuckled pecking their foreheads.
The kid watched Josh and tia with their mom, seeing that arya immediately teared up, Josh turned around and then looked at her mom
"Mom he is my new friend arya" Josh said making yn to look at the new kid. She was stunned for a while, she walked  to him bending down to his level, arya looked at her and a tear slide down his eyes, she immediately bought her hands  to his soft cheeks and wiped it away
"What's wrong baby why are you crying" She asked concerned about him and looked into his doe  eyes
Those eyes.
She was lost in his eyes the boy didn't say anything but took a step forward hugging her neck with his small hands and resting his head on yn's shoulder,
she immediately engulfed him in her arms and his smell was reminding him of someone.
Her breaths were getting uneven  again.
She picked him up in his arms and  looked at her kids.
"What happened here"   She asked and both the children shook their head as no mot knowing what exactly Happened and what made him cry this way, "I even gave my chocolate to him" Josh said fidgeting his little fingers.
Sighing she spotted bench and sat on it making arya to sit on her laps.
"Look at me honey" She said so sweetly that arya couldn't help but look at her with his doe eyes, she smiled to him wiping away the tears
"What happened to champ why is he crying hmm? " She said intertwining her hands with his little one, "I miss mama" He said looking down, "oh don't worry my love your mom would be here anytime" She said and spotted  a person running to them, "arya" He called making the guy to look at him the person was in the driver's attire, arya got up from her lap and stood beside her, yn looked at the person and then at arya
"You know this man" She whispered into his ears making arya to nod at them
"Thank you for taking care of him" The driver said bowing to yn making her to bow back
"Your dad is waiting in the car arya" The driver said and aryaa walked slowly to hold driver's hand , sighing yn smiled at him both tia and Josh held yn's hand and waved him good bye, arya on  the other hand had his eyes fixed fixed on yn, the more he was getting away from her more tears kept flowing from his eyes
He didn't even blink until the yn turns around and walked towards her car.
The driver opened the seat for arya , he got inside the car, he went silent wiping away the tears controlling them as he was with his father, however the person inside the car spotted yn with two kids.
"Stop don't drive" He instructed as driver was about to start the engine, his eyes were never leaving the lady who was with  her two kids, as soon as yn's car drove away the person snapped back from his thought and was breathing heavily

Yn
kids?

He murmured under his breath his eyes were Widened and was looking at the direction of the yn's car where it just got disappeared

"Sir?"
The driver making him to snap back from his thought "y-yea take us home" He said making driver to nod at him,
The only thing he had in his mind was the kids and the lady.

His Breathings were getting uneven
Maybe I've mistaken.

He thought to himself and looked outside the window
Thinking about the past 'again'

Arya on the other hand didn't even utter a word the only thing he was craving for was yn's hug
The way yn embraced him in his arm  he felt so touched and relief.
He looked at his father who was massaging his temple, gulping in fear he looked outside of the window controlling the tears.

____________________________________

Here you go with the updates.
Don't forget to vote guys. Happy reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 53
ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories, it hurts so fucking much and you don't...
15.8K 1K 14
Y/n sat trembling in the corner, her fear palpable in the dimly lit room. Jungkook loomed over her, his eyes betraying a dangerous mix of possessiven...
30.2K 907 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
93.2K 4K 53
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...