My Best Friend My First Love...

By jensooau

What is more important in relationships? The friendship or commitment? Jisoo will figure it out when Jennie s... More

Summary
Story Character's
01 | annoyed best friend
02 | friendship over commitment
04 | officially together
05 | gossip couple
06 | full of jealousy
07 | party gone wrong
08 | forgotten night
09 | something happened
10 | can't hide the feelings
11 | tenth birthday letter
12 | young and naive
13 | kindergarten classmates
14 | had enough
15 | It was real

03 | jealous best friend

773 50 6
By jensooau

♫ Music Playing: Fall In Love by Jukjae

"I'll ride with you!" Jennie appeared on Jisoo's side as he got ready to go to school.

Jennie ran off to her room when she saw Jisoo on her window. He's putting his backpack on his back and taking his helmet to put it on his head.

That's Jennie's cue to go downstairs and walk to the other Kim's parking lot. She intentionally made her father leave first so she could ride with Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at Jennie in her school uniform. He can feel how nervous his best friend is. Maybe their fight last night made Jennie think they were having a misunderstanding but to him, it's nothing serious. They always have misunderstandings anyway nothing new to their friendship.

"Sure."Jisoo nodded as he gave her the extra helmet.

"Can I use a different helmet?" Jennie looks at the helmet Jisoo reaches out for her.

"Why?" Jisoo asks raising his eyebrow and looking at Jennie, "As far as I know you've been using this since I bought my bike."

"Because she used that so I won't use that!" Jennie stomped her feet like a kid.

Jisoo laughed at his best friend and shook his head, "You're acting like a five-year-old kid, Jen."

"I don't care if I do. I want a different helmet." Jennie demanded looking at Jisoo with angry eyes.

"Okay, whatever." Jisoo walks back inside the house as he take another helmet from his room.

Coming back after five minutes. He gave a new helmet to Jennie and Jennie took it. Wearing the helmet Jennie asks for help from Jisoo as she'll be sitting on the back of his big bike.

Jisoo pulled her up as he already settled on his seat. He shakes his head to Jennie.

"Are you ready, Jen?" Jisoo asks from his back.

"Yes, I am," Jennie said as she held Jisoo's waist tightly.

Jisoo started the engine as he drove away from their parking lot with Jennie holding his waist tightly.

👣

Arriving at the University Jisoo parks his big bike beside Liam who just arrived helping her girlfriend to get down from his big bike.

"Hey, captain! Good morning!" Liam smirks at Jisoo waving his hand. "You too, Jen!" He raises his eyebrows multiple times to Jennie teasing her.

Jisoo and Jennie look at Liam with a questioning look on their faces.

"Hey babe! Hi Ji!" Rosie greeted Jennie and Jisoo as she put her bag pack on her back.

"Hey, Rosie!" Jisoo smiled at Rosie as he gave her a nod. "What is it, Liam?" Jisoo asks looking at his friend with his eyebrows raised.

Liam laughed at Jisoo's intimidating look on him.

"It's nothing, bro! You're too serious." Liam said as he shook his head still laughing at Jisoo.

"Stop it, baby! You keep on teasing Ji." Rosie crossed her arms to her boyfriend as she gave her a look of she had enough.

"Alright alright! I'll stop teasing him." Liam put his hands up and looked at his girlfriend giving her a pity look.

Rosie and Jisoo roll their eyes on him. Jennie laughed at the interaction. They knew Liam was lying he couldn't survive a day without teasing Jisoo.

"We should go, darling," Jennie told Rosie as Rosie linked her arms to Jennie.

"As we should." Rosie agreed smiling to Jennie.

Jennie gave her helmet to Jisoo as Jisoo put it on his big bike. He hang it on its customized hooks on his big bike body.

The four students made their way inside the school building as some girls students kept saying hi to Jisoo and some to Jennie and Rosie. Unfortunately, no one can say hi to Liam because Rosie is around. They don't want bald hair, are they?

"So- how's your date with Kai?" Rosie asks as she looks at Jennie making her spill the tea.

"It's okay. He is near to my ideal man." Jennie shortly answered as she looked at Jisoo and Liam talking to the other set of lockers.

"Isn't it good? You have been crushing him since elementary days." Rosie narrowed her eyes on Jennie. She looks where Jennie's eyes are.

"Yeah, it is good. Can't wait for more days." Jennie made a fake smile. She looked at Rosie's way but saw her she was looking at two basketball players. "Stop drooling on your boyfriend."

Rosie looks at Jennie shocked eyes bulging, "You're the ones looking at them! I only look because you look at them." She flipped her hair as she rolled her eyes.

Jennie laughed shaking her head at Rosie who was giving her piercing eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you even looking at them?" Rosie asks as she narrows her eyes at Jennie.

"Just interested in what are they talking about to each other. But unfortunately, I couldn't hear them from here." Jennie lied as she gave Rosie a smirk.

"Lier!" Rosie said as she gave Jennie a pointed finger.

Jennie flips her hair to Rosie as she walks away laughing. Rosie followed her as she kept asking Jennie why she looking at her boyfriend and Jisoo.

The girls walk to their room as Jisoo and Lisa still talking in the locker about their basketball training. Seulgi walks on the corridor following Irene.

"Is my slap not enough for you to stop pestering me?" Irene turned around as she looked up at Seulgi.

"Uhm, do you want an honest answer or a lie?" Seulgi asked back looking at Irene under his eyes.

"Are you dumb?" Irene fired back as Seulgi smirked at her.

"Maybe?" Seulgi said putting his index finger on his chin as he pretended his thinking.

Irene rolls her eyes as she walks away from Seulgi.

Seulgi looks at Irene's back smiling to himself.

"He's fuckin whipped for your sis, bro," Liam said to Jisoo as he shook his head.

"I don't know what Irene did to him to make him so in love with her." Jisoo looks at Seulgi's daydreaming face to her half-sister.

Seulgi walked in Jisoo and Liam's direction as he reached for a fist bump for them. But they only look at Seulgi with emotion on their faces.

"What!?" Seulgi asked looking at the both of them.

Jisoo and Liam both shake their head as they walk away from Seulgi. The two men go to their room and Seulgi follows them.

👣

"Is it true that Jisoo is crushing on the new transfer student?" Sana whispers to Jennie's ear as the cat-eyed girl is taking notes in her notebook.

Jennie looks at Sana with her eyes furrowing, "Who said that?"

"From gossip girls. You know they have been crushing on Jisoo since the first year." Sana said as she looked at the professor who kept blabbering about his topic for their biology class.

Jennie looks at Sana with distaste, "Go on keep on talking."

"They saw him giving her a ride from school to her house. That transfer girl is from a rich family in Busan. Her father is Jihoon from Rain Enterprises." Sana took her phone from her bag as she browsed Soojoo's father. "She's the only daughter and had a big brother who is as handsome as Jisoo." She gave her phone to Jennie for her to see.

👣

The businessman Hong Jihoon and businesswoman Hong Nana with their son Hong Seokjin and their daughter Hong Soojoo.

The rich family of Busan left their hometown for Seoul. It is said that Hong Jihoon will take his business in Seoul with his partnership with Kim Jiyong. While their son Hong Seokjin will run their business in Busan. The photos below captured when businessmen Kim Jiyong and Hong Jihoon signed the contract of the partnership of Rain Enterprises and Dragon Incorporation.

(Stay updated on our latest news by following us on our website...)

👣

"So?" Sana asked waiting for Jennie to answer and look at her.

"It's not true," Jennie said in defense looking at Sana's eye to eye. "Jisoo is not crushing on her. He's just being nice to her because she's a transfer student. You bitches know that!" She quoted with her finger. "And for that matter," She pointed to Sana's phone where Jisoo and Soojoo's parents are in the news as business partners. "They're not involved in that it's only their parents so enough with this."

Sana looks at Jennie dumbfounded. Jennie is very defensive with Jisoo and Soojoo's issue as if she's not fine with it. She shakes her head and looks away from Jennie's annoyed face that keeps writing in her notebook.

"Relax, babe," Rosie whispered to Jennie's ear as she looked at her notebook. "You might tear your paper into pieces."

Jennie stopped writing and slammed her pen. She looks at the whiteboard with irritation on her face.

"Okay. What's wrong?" Rosie asked concerned as she came nearer to Jennie's chair.

"It's nothing someone just got on my nerves again," Jennie said rolling her eyes.

The thought of Jisoo and Soojoo being a couple on the campus is not to her liking. Seeing them lovey-dovey and hearing gossip from students every day is not something she wants to hear.

Jennie doesn't even know why she's acting like a jealous girlfriend of her best friend but she does. The idea of Jisoo being interested in any girls on the campus is making her feel more annoyed.

"Oh, is it the cheerleader who keeps bugging your future boyfriend?" Rosie looks at Jennie with distaste.

"No. Wait- What?" Jennie asked confused looking at Rosie's distaste face.

"The new cheerleader in football team. She was called- Nancy?" Rosie said as she kept thinking if it was the right name.

"I don't know her. I didn't even know there was a new girl on the team."

"Well, now you know, babe," Rosie smirks as she lifts and down her shoulder.

"Kai wouldn't be interested in her. You know why," Jennie said still lost in thoughts of Jisoo's issue of being interested in the new transferee.

"Yes, I do babe." Rosie giggled as she resumed writing in her notebook.

👣

"Is it true that you're dating the new transferee?" Seulgi asked while eating his burger and nudged Jisoo's shoulder.

"Where did that come from?" Jisoo looks at Seulgi with raised eyebrows.

"The gossip girl," Liam announced as he joined Jisoo and Seulgi on the bench of the cafeteria.

"Gossip girl?" Jisoo asks not familiar with the group.

"The girls who keep ogling at you when you play at the court, captain," Seulgi explained as he ate his burger.

"They said you have been giving Soojoo a ride to her home and talking to her parents. And the news about Uncle Jiyong and Soojoo's father having a partnership in business. They assume something is going on between the two of you." Liam talks as he drinks his banana milk.

"I wouldn't keep anything from you guys. If I were dating her I'll let you both know." Jisoo said as he crossed his arms and looked at Jennie's table who was talking to Kai giggling with him. He rolled his eyes and averted it to somewhere else and saw Soojoo talking to Bona.

"You're checking her out!" Liam points a finger at Jisoo as he looks at Liam's smirking face.

"Stop it, Liam!" Jisoo smacks Liam's pointed finger on him, "You're going to get people's attention."

Seulgi narrowed his eyes at Jisoo as if he were reading what was on Jisoo's mind. While Liam is still smirking to Jisoo happy to get him caught.

Jisoo rolled his eyes at his best friends and stood up, "I'll see you at the court. Don't be late or else I'll make you do 100 push-ups, got that!?"

"Sure, captain!" Liam stood up and gave Jisoo a salute.

As Jisoo walks away from his best friends Liam laughs so hard that makes the student's attention look at him.

Seulgi just looked at Jisoo's masculine back and crossed his arms. Seulgi knew Jisoo was interested in a specific cat-eyed girl he blurted it out when they were drinking at the Legends Restobar. He smacks Liam's head so he can stop laughing at their best friend.

"You're so fucking dumb, Manoban!" Seulgi said as he continued to eat his burger and drink his banana milk.

"What!?" Liam asks wiping her fake tears from laughing, "It's funny dude!"

"One of these days he'll get back to you," Seulgi warned looking up to Liam.

"Sure he does." Liam continued to laugh as he thought about the surprised look on Jisoo's face when he caught him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.7K 5
Jennie struggles after her break up with Rosé, which ultimately leads to the demise of Blackpink, as well. When Jennie meets Rosé after more than a...
53.7K 2.6K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
54.9K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...