beneath the surface [kny×bnha]

By weolheee

[COMPLETED, UNDERGOING EDITING] murderer, evil, unheroic. the words all fell out of those she considered her... More

note!!
prolouge
profile
don't
judge
me
based
on
what
you
see
as
i'm
hiding
beneath
the
surface
away
from
those
judging
eyes
of
yours
epilouge
the end

secrets

552 23 22
By weolheee

hi everyone!! thank you for 1.2k views and 78 votes! i really appreciate it alot :)

anyways, let's move on to the question of the chapter:

rice or noodle?

i love rice, i can't live without it :>

enjoy thid chapter and have a nice day/night!!

12 : summer camp - training, demon slayer style

kanao walked up the bus, sitting on her own. she had friends in the class, but she prefered being alone.

being alone = less talking =less social battery used up

the bus ride was a calm one, the students talking among their friend groups while vlad king and the bus driver chatted.

she watched as the landscape tranformed, and 2½ hours later the bus came to a stop, arriving outside the lodge.

the students unloaded their things and soon they were brought to an opening, where class 1A already was and they started to train their quirks, doing so for the whole day with the wild wild pussycats.

eiko and kanao didn't have quirks, not that anyone knew yet, so they just trained their physical strength and sword skills.

-

"eiko told just sent us information on the students. told us who was the strongest and all that." shinobu said, reading a file eiko had sent them about class 1A. giyuu was reading about class 1B which kanao had sent.

it was the third day since 1A arrived and second since 1B arrived.

the 3 hashiras reached the lodge at 4.30 in the mroning, and they requested pixiebob to make them a hill, as they unloaded the van and carried some items up the hill and returning in 15 minutes.

they soon met class 1A who were already at the meeting place, class 1B arriving 5 minutes later.

it was now 5.30am and the sun had just started peaking out of the clouds. the hashiras' summer camp training started for the yuuei hero students has started.

"alright problem children, listen up. we have special underground heros with us today. they're going to train you. listen to them alright."

"tokito! their hero costumes look just like yours!" ochako pointed out.

"well my hero costume is inspired by them...?"

"hi everyone!" shinobu's voice cut through the air. after a quick round of introductions from the 3 hashiras, they immediately started the warm ups.

"alright, weaklings! let's start. no use of quirks, you'll be punished if you do so. drop down and give me a hundred now!" sanemi yelled. he signalled to shinobu to get the wristbands and she left to get them.

some students started to protest, while others immediately started the push ups.

sanemi glared at the few who dared to argue with him and they immediately shut their mouths and started.

of course, eiko finished first, followed by kanao and the rest of the students soon caught up.

"30 rounds around this place! go now!"

the place was rather big, one round being about 250 meters.

"don't cut corners!" sanemi yelled at mineta and another guy from 1B.

shinobu returned with 42 wristbands.

eiko sped through the 30 rounds with ease.

she finished way faster than the others, kanao soon coming 5 minutes after her.

"yall are done?!" mineta panted out, only having completed 5 rounds.

sanemi matched his profile to what eiko sent him:

mineta minoru :
a pervert, kinda weak. feel free to go harder on him. had to throw a kunai at him to stop him from peeking at the girls.

sanemi smirked. "oi, you purple headed turd! run quicker! finish in the next 10 minutes or i'll add more rounds."

the students soon finished the rounds, panting and dying as they sprawled across the floor.

"...we shouldn't have put him in charge of warm ups." giyuu shook his head, mumbling it out loud.

"warm up?!" the students near him yelled.

"i suggest you stretch right now. don't want you to get serious muscle aches tomorrow." shinobu said, passing out each wristband. "wear these."

the students snapped the wristbands on, too tired to think.

the wristbands snapped shut, effectively locking so the students couldn't remove them.

"yah, what's this!?" bakugo yelled. he felt his quirk subdued.

"pick up a pair of boots and wear them." giyuu ignored him, giving out the next set of instructions.

the students went to grab a pair of boots, which had been designed to be adjustable to fit anyone, and weigh 10% of each person's weight.

"right, let's start the next part. go up the mountain and grab a flag. be down in 10 minutes." giyuu said.

"make sure to control your movement!" shinobu said. "watch out for the traps! some are sound triggered that can pick up even the slightest bit of sound, and the others...well have fun discovering those traps!"

giyuu blew the whistle as the 42 students immediately climbed the 5km tall mountain.

-

eiko weaved through the trees, footsteps light, dodging the occasional blunt wood knife or stick flying at her. the traps weren't dangerous, they were just annoying to deal with. being hit would result in a scratch or bruise. she reached the top, grabbed a flag and tucked it under her shirt before heading back down. she was halfway down the mountain when she saw a rolling boulder come straight at an unaware mina. she dashed forward and held onto the boulder, preventing it from hitting mina.

everyone moved out of the way and after making sure that noone was in its way, she let the boulder roll.

the students continued to climb up and eiko continued her descend.

"tokito where are you going?" kaminari asked.

"down." she replied, waving a flag, avoiding the stick that was flying at her.

she soon reached the bottom, looking around at the lack of proheros.

"ah, the proheros wanted to try too so they went in."

-

"come on, we're almost there!" midoriya cried, panting.

the students had been climbing up the hill for the past 1 hour.

bakugo was infront of them, cursing at the wristband. they all realised it subdued their quirk long ago.

"curse these shoes!" kaminari cried as he threaded softly, careful to not make any noise at all to not set of the sound activated traps. he had learnt so earlier, when step with a soft thud and a small rock came flying at him.

the students huffed as they lifted one leg after another, knowing that the sound of their legs being dragged would set off a trap.

"this is good for us!" iida yelled, hands chopping. "we are learning how to be stealthy!-" a stick came flying at him due to his yelling. it promptly hit him on his head. "-and train our stamina, reaction time, yes i should shut up now." he muttered the last part as another rock came flying at him, which he managed to dodge.

"how are we even supposed to get up and down in 10 minutes?" mina complained.

"the real question is: how did tokito do this in less than 10 minutes?" kirishima corrected her, remembering the way he saw eiko speed up the mountain quietly and come back down 5 minutes later, only dodging the trap thrown at her when activated by her voice.

"she did say her hero costume was inspired by them, kero." tsuyu added in. "maybe she trained like them?"

they continued their track up.

class 1B wasn't doing better.

the class had seen kanao as she ran down the mountain swiftly, her feet no making any noise as she easily dodged any coming traps.

"how-?"

"yah, tsuyuri, help us!" monoma yelled. "help us get the flags and pass them down! we'll prove to be better and faster tHEN CLASS 1A! AHAHAHAHHAH-"

kendo knocked monoma out as his maniacal laughter was cut off. "thanks kendo!" class 1B thanked her as they continued to climb up.

they wanted to beat class 1A, but they wanted to do it on their own too.

"hey tsuyuri san, any tips- eh?! where'd she go? i didn't even hear her footsteps!"

-

the next part of the segment started 5 minutes after the last student got down from the mountain.

"we'll group you into 3 groups of 14, then we'll do rotational training." giyuu said.

group 1 cheered as they were assigned to shinobu.

"yes! we got the pretty girl and the least scary one!" mineta said, part of the first group.

eiko snickered inside about shinobu being the least scary when she was the scariest. she too was in group one.

then she pulled out the kunai and she caught mineta trying to be a perv to the girls in group 1 and shinobu. she threw it and it landed in his hair, stabbing it.

mineta felt the sensation though it didn't actually hurt him.

he paled as eiko walked up and pulled the kunai out, cleaning it with her sleeve of her yuuei sports attire, while sending him a murderous look.

they immediately started training.

shinobu lead them to where a table with cups of herbal tea was located. they heard sanemi screaming in the distance at group 3 and group 1 internally sighed in relief at getting shinobu. the peace didn't last long.

"we'll being training reaction speed. get into pairs and sit opposite of the 7 tables."

eiko sat opposite todoroki.

shinobu explained the rules and they started the 'game'. 

everyone started to try, but mineta and kaminari started to fool around, throwing the tea at each other and at different groups.

a tick mark grew on shinobu's face as she smiled passive aggressively.

"you guys think this game is useless...?" she trailed off angrily, though her face still had that smile on.

they soon learnt shinobu wasn't as nice as she seemed, as they each had a turn with shinobu at the reaction training, shinobu no longer having mercy on them as she went way harder on them then she had planned to.

group one was soaked in the bitter medicated water as they proceeded to sanemi.

"head to sanemi now." shinobu ordered, refilling the cups.

they paled.

"aren't we assigned to you..?" mineta stammered nervously.

"we're doing rotational training. didn't you hear? can't stand you anyways." she muttered the last part, smile still on.

she changed her tone to the rest of the group.

"have fun training with sanemi!"

so the soaked group 1 headed to sanemi, where they did an endless pounding session, having removed their wristbands. it was all vs sanemi for the first round and sanemi would pick on person to be on his team to fight against the rest, teaching the students how to use their quirks while fighting many villians at once and how to stratergies with other heros.

each round lasted around 7 minutes, and they had a total of 15 rounds.

"you got splashed too?" sanemi asked eiko teasingly, as she went for her turn being on sanemi's team.

"i went against shinobu. she's fast."

the round soon started at the 2 demon slayers won by a landslide. eiko being the last round, they were then sent off to giyuu.

"we'll end off with stamina training." giyuu introduced into a monotonous voice. "30 rounds with the boots now. i'll add on more in neccessary."

eiko started to run,but the other students just stared at him in shock. 

"but we just ran 30 rounds!"

"that was warm up, this is training. now. go." giyuu demanded and the students started to run. by the time they started their first round, eiko had finished her first round.

whne they finished, giyuu made them do 10 sets of 10 punch ups with 10 second breaks in between. then they did crunches, sit ups and ended with a plank. 

they repeated the set for another 2 more times.

the students were drenched in sweat, herbal medicine and absolutely tired by the end of the training. the wristbands and boots were removed, and they were free for the night.

they soon seperated from shower time and free time, before gathering back to prepare dinner.

the already tired students then found out that they had to cook their dinner on their own and got to work. eiko worked on chopping the potatos and carrots up. bakugo worked beside her and the 2 managed to chop up enough carrots and potatos for the curry for 2 classes.

the sun soon went down, and shinobu and giyuu left the summer camp location after dinner for their patrol, saying that they would return back tomorrow.

the summer camp test of courage soon began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 77 20
***COMPLETE BUT UNDER EDITING*** Let's get straight to the point. You're a villain and you work for All For One. You would do anything for him consid...
1.1M 37.8K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
95.9K 4K 48
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
468 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...