under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration πŸ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off πŸ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor

286 10 3
By Ekonochan

Chitouse POV

It seems my sister has come in contact with people who are extremely powerful because me and Rota were thrown out and band from the club, how dare her be more happy or more powerful than me, I'll make her suffer even if it's the last thing I do.

"Babe are you alright?" Rota asked interrupting my trail of thoughts, "am I okay? Are you stupid did you see what just happened? That sister step of mine had me humiliated with that bitchy friend of hers she should just wait till I tell father they'll all regret it" I said fuming "that's not a good idea, you can't take her down so easily" a voice behind me said, I saw a tall woman coming towards us.

"Oh and who might you be?" I asked "a friend to you, and an enemy to your sister, it seems you don't like that sister of yours neither do I so I'll help you plan her downfall" she said with a sinister smile on her face "and what would you get out of this?" I asked "my place in someone's life which she took" she answered shortly, "how do we know we can trust you?" Rota asked, she gave me a card with her number and told me to call her if I made up my mind, "I'll think about it" I told her as she walked away.

I may take her offer but first I would like to talk to daddy first "c'mon Rota let's go" I said pulling him along.

Izana POV

"It's getting late and most of the girls are drunk let's get them home" I said to everyone "I'm not drunk just a bit tipsy is all" Zaniri said as the red blush spread across her face "Mitsuya just one more glass" Yuzuha whined trying to pour herself another shot before Mitsuya stopped her "no babe I think you've drank enough for tonight" he said as she pouted, Emma and Senju were already asleep on Draken and Mikey and the other girls were just doing random things "where are we?" Ichika asked as she narrowed her eyes, I chuckled at her "Rindou let's dance" Zaniri whined as Rindou picked her up "maybe next time" he answered carrying her out of the club.

Normally I would be the one carrying Zaniri out of the club, but instead I left her to Rindou and carried Ichika while the other guys followed "Akane looks so cute when she's drunk" Kokonoi said to his best friend Inui "please don't tell me stuff like that, she's my elder sister" Inui responded.

I said good night to the other guys "Rindou take care of my sister or else" I shouted to Rindou as he got into his car "yes boss" he shouted back "he'll be fine boss my brother is very responsible" Ran said behind me, "where have you been all night?" Nahoya asked him "with one of my girls" Ran answered, "c'mon brother let's go there's nothing surprising about that" souya said from his car, I left them talking as I gently placed Ichika in the back seat of my car so she could sleep well.

When we got to the mansion I took Ichika to our room and tucked her into bed, I took a shower and came back out, "Ichika wake up, you need a bath" I said shaking her awake, she opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times before she sat down, "huh a bath?" She asked obviously still a bit drunk "yes a bath" I chuckled as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, she stood up and immediately started to take of her clothes.

"Wait wait wait go to the bathroom or something, I'm still sitting here" I said trying to look away, but she was already in her underwear "why it's a bad thing if I undress here is it?" She said with a smirk on her face, now know it was the alcohol talking, "no but I would prefer it if you were sober" I said pushing her into the bathroom, I have to keep my dirty thoughts at bay she probably won't even remember anything by morning.

She came out of the bathroom soaking wet "why didn't you dry yourself off?" I asked while grabbing another towel to dry her "I don't know" she said sleepily, "alright" I responded,
I brought her some pajamas and tied her hair up for her, I led her to bed and turned off the lights, I was shocked when she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back as she fell fast asleep "I love you Izana" she said in her sleep I could feel my cheeks heat up, "now if only you would say it to me when you're awake and sober, I love you too" I said planting a kiss on her forehead.

Rindou POV

I took Zaniri to my personal apartment because I figured that she would have her room locked and she was too drunk to open it.

"Rindou do you really love me?" She asked out of the blue while I carried her into my apartment "of course I do" I answered turning on the lights "would you like to eat something?" I asked laying her down on the couch and took of her heels "are you on the menu?" She asked winking at me, I could feel the heat rush to my face "ahem no but I could cook anything you want" I said trying to change the subject to avoid any dirty talk "I need the bathroom" she said almost falling as she tried to get off the couch "alright let me help you" I said leading her get to the "why don't you take a bath while you're in there" I added.

I took a quick shower in my bathroom, changed into casual wear, and brought out a hoodie and shorts for Zaniri, but she was taking too long to get out of the bathroom so I went to check on her, "everything alright in there babe?... Babe are you alright?" I asked knocking the door, she didn't respond and I got worried so I entered the bathroom.

She fell asleep in the bathroom, it was cute and she was already so deep in sleep, I drained the water, carried her out and dressed her up, I fell asleep with her in my arms after I turned off the lights.

Kakucho POV

Nanami was asleep throughout the drive to her house, I had to carry her into her apartment since she couldn't even walk, I put her in bed and tried to leave but she held onto my arm "Kakucho... please don't leave me alone at least not for tonight" I was shocked "alright I won't leave" I said gently stroking her hair "I like you Kakucho do you think you can become my boyfriend?" She asked half asleep, I liked her too so there was no harm answering her since she wouldn't remember anything by morning, "yes I would love to become your boyfriend" she nodded and fell asleep.

I left her apartment when she was deep in sleep so she wouldn't suspect anything.

Ichika POV

I woke up alone in my bed, where was Izana? the last thing I could remember from last night's party was when Sanzu passed out from his high drug intake, I got up and went to the bathroom there was a note on the mirror.

Good morning doll
Hope you slept well
Sorry I had to get to the office
I left some painkillers on your vanity incase of any hangovers from last night and make sure to eat something
Zaniri will bring you to the office so get ready alright
See you soon ❤️

I smiled to myself as I read the note it was sweet and thoughtful of him, even though I didn't really have a hangover, I quickly got ready in my corporate wear which was a white shirt, dark gray pencil skirt and some black flats, I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on some light make up before I left the room, luckily I met Zaniri in the dining room.

"Good morning Zaniri" I greeted sitting across from her "good morning Ichika how was your night?" She asked "it was nice and you?" I answered and returned the question "I don't remember much but I woke up to the most amazing sight of the man I love so it was very good" she said happily, we were both wearing practically the same thing only difference was Zaniri's skirt was a dark purple.

"Good morning" Emma and Senju greeted and they sat down, "good morning" I greeted while Zaniri giggled a bit "what's so funny?" Senju asked confused "just the fact that you and Emma are both wearing turtlenecks with your pencil skirts" she said in amusement "well you and Ichika are both wearing the same thing so what's funny?" Emma asked, "it's what you two are hiding under there" Zaniri said playfully, I was confused but for some reason the two seemed to blush "what are you talking about?" I asked "hickeys they have hickeys I mean who could blame them they decided to indulge in early morning-" "alright alright she gets it" Emma interceded as Zaniri bursted into laughter, "I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said while holding her stomach, I laughed a bit and breakfast was served.

"So who's car? I don't wanna drive today" Zaniri asked as we finished breakfast, "I'll drive then" Emma said standing up, "alright let's go" Senju said as we all followed her.

We all got into Emma's car and picked up Nanami before we headed to the office, as we walked into the building all the attention turned to us, we went straight to the top in the private elevator and luckily we made it in time for the meeting, "I thought you weren't coming" Mikey said eating a dorayaki, "what happened to hello, hi, good morning hmm?" Emma asked her older brother who just shrugged, "hey ladies" Zaniri greeted the other ladies in the room.

"Everyone sit down it's time for the meeting" Draken said cutting through all the side talks, I sat next to Izana, "how was your morning baby?" he whispered to me more happier than normal "it was lovely thanks for asking" I replied quietly.

"So have we found the rat?" Sanzu asked Kokonoi loud enough for everyone to hear, "no we haven't we've gone through everyone" Kokonoi added frustrated as he closed his laptop, "are you sure you checked everyone?" Hanma asked "well everyone except Ria I haven't seen her since the meeting before the incident happened" Kokonoi confessed "hmmm sus I hope it's her though" Zaniri said with a sinister smile "why do you want it to be her?" Mana asked "because I'll have the perfect excuse to feed that bitch to some piranhas or something" she said seriously "can I help?" Senju added "for sure" Zaniri beemed happily as she gave Senju a high five, "try looking deeper into everyone again, Ran, Sanzu look for Ria" Mikey said, "alright boss" Sanzu said, "meeting over" Izana said "Zaniri do what I asked" he added as he and everyone left, I sat there confused as only the girls were left in the meeting room, "I have something to tell you" Zaniri said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.2K 51
════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
51K 1.3K 47
She's been taken hostage as part of Japan's most feared crime syndicate's sinister plans, along with dozens of other girls. At first, it's a nightmar...
77.1K 2K 85
A story about a girl who's brothers are from a top dangerous organizaton called boten How will her life be as a little sister of the haitani brothers...
291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it β™‘! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.