Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

De Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... Mai multe

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

500 18 2
De Saptaswapal

The trainees watched as Ash followed the Supply team out of the room.

"Well that was something" Sasha said still feeling a little dazed at the events that just happened. 

"I.....I still can't believe so many of us are alive" Jean muttered, his eyes glassy.

"If it wasn't for him we all would be dead" Marco agreed shakily, as the high of battle slowly weared off.

"Who is he?" Reiner muttered "I have never seen powers like that". He made a brief eye contact with Berthold who nodded subtly. They both understood that Ash could be a threat for their future plans.   

Suddenly Reiner heard a whistling sound which grew louder. His eyes widened as he shouted "Get down!"

No sooner had he shouted, a section of the Wall crumbled, crushing the Wooden table where the supply team were hiding. If they hadn't gone with Ash, they would have been crushed to death.

"Another two lives he unintentionally saved" Jean thought, as he looked at the grinning face of a Titan. The monster had smashed face first to the wall.

"There are too many inside. This fuckers can smell us" Jean shouted waiving his Sword "Fall back! Everybody fall back inside".

The others panicked and tried to go inside all at once, crowding the door.

"This is normal" Jean stared at the giant faces smiling creepily at him "This must be what the real world is like"

One of the Titan raised his hand, no doubt to reach for them. Jean gripped his Sword tightly, waiting for it to attack so he can slice some of its fingers.

However the panic was unneeded, as before the Titan can attack, a giant fist appeared, crushing the Titan's face and taking part of its jaw.

"The Fuck!!!!" Jean looked wide eyed. The others too looked shocked as a 15 Metre Tall Titan with blazing green eyes knocked one of it's brethren, roaring all the while.

"Did that Titan just attacked another?" Tom looked incredulous.

"Must be an abnormal" Marco said trying to process what just happened "We don't know much about them anyway".

A window broke to his right causing him to tense thinking it was another Titan, but to his relief it was Mikasa followed by Connie who was carrying Armin on his back.

"Huh? What the hell?" Jean was surprised at Mikasa still being alive.

"Mikasa!" Sasha shouted in relief.

"You are alright!" Mina looked happy at seeing her friend well. The Black Haired girl just nodded silently.

"Man, that was close" Connie knocked on his canister in awe, not believing his luck. "It's completely empty. We did it! We managed to make it!"

He broke out into a grin patting Armin's back, shouting "We did it Armin!"

"Ouch" Armin winced still a little sour.

"Your plan worked Armin!" Connie yelled grinning as he pointed outside "That Titan's an Abnormal! It's killing all the other Titans! And it has no interest in us! It was Armin's plan to lure it here. We can use it to our advantage to escape to the walls!"

"Use a...Titan?" Someone said incredulous.

"First a man using magic taking down Titans left and right. Now we have a Titan killing other Titans. A strange time to live in" Marco said.

Jean nodded at his best friend's words. Normally he would have said it was bullshit to rely on Titans. But after seeing Ash and his weird powers nothing seemed shocking anymore.

Armin looked around as he noticed that everyone is here "So you all made it huh!" He looked awed "He kept his promise"

"Not a single casualty" Tom nodded.

"No! Not everyone made it" Mikasa thought bitterly but she schooled her features.

"Hey! Where's Ash?" Connie looked around not finding the one responsible for their safety.

"Supply room" Mina answered "He had gone to secure it from the Titans"

"Where.......

ROARRRRRR!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

Connie words were interrupted by roars and screams coming from inside the building, especially from the Cellar where the supplies are kept.

"What in the name of Three Walls was that?!" Sasha had her eyes widened, as she cluched her heart in fright.

"Only one way to know" Jean stated as he quickly made his way out of the room and towards the direction of the voice.

"Hey Jean! Wait" Marco quickly followed his friend. The others seeing this slowly and cautiously followed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A Few Moments Earlier)

While the rest of the Team were watching the Rouge Titan killing its brethren, Ash accompanied by the Logistics Squad, made his way towards the supply room.

"Here it is" The Female Soldier, whose name was Lia, said pointing at a Wooden Elevator.

"Please don't tell me this is the only way?" Ash said looking down from the elevator shaft. Even though the room was dark, he can clearly see the silhouette of the Titans.

"There is a stairway" The Second Soldier, Miles, said nervously "But we have barricaded it after the supply room was over ran by the Titans"

"Alright then" Ash nodded as he, along with Pikachu, climbed over the Wooden Elevator. Looking at them he instructed swiftly "Lower it"

They nodded and began readying the Elevator by slowly opening it's gas Valves. The mechanism hissed steam as the elevator was slowly lowered.

It took a few seconds for the Elevator to be fully lowered and inside the dark supply room. Ash sharp eyes noticed the Seven Titans, who were standing too close towards the fuel tanks for comfort.

"If we kill them here, there falling bodies might damage the fuel tanks" Ash said telepathically.

[So what's the plan?] Pikachu asked back.

"Battle Plan Zeta" Ash's answer made the Mouse smirk. Plan Zeta is one of his most favorite plans, which was mostly done to incapacitate hostiles without property damage. This was mainly used during hostage Situations.

They have executed this plan dozens of times, especially during storming the Team Rocket bases. Till now it was successful every time.

Ash slowly stood up from his crouched position and whistled loudly "Premium food right here mates! Come and get me!". The Titans all turned their heads at his position, so Ash blew a raspberry at them.

The Titans all rumbled towards him and away from the Fuel Tanks. Ash snapped his fingers signalling Pikachu who immediately jumped out of the elevator and into the ground, his cheeks sparkling.

Ash smirked and closed his eyes, saying a simple command.

"Flash"

BOOM!!

The entire room lit up like a Solar Flare. The light was so bright and intense that it illuminated the bones of the Titans under their flesh like an X-Ray Machine. It felt like a miniature Sun had been created inside the room.

The result was spectacular.

The Titans roared in pain, clawing at their eyes as steam erupted from the sockets. The intense light and heat had evaporated their nerves and blinded them. If they didn't have regeration then the blindness would have been permanent.

However their screams of pain were silenced, as Ash jumped from the Elevator, creating Two whips of Aura in both his hands, swinging them in circular motion.

ZAPPP!!!!

ZHISH!!!!

The Aura Whips cuts the heads and napes of Six Titans within a blink of an eye. The severed heads fell on the ground, along with the evaporating bodies of the Titans following behind.

Pikachu meanwhile took out the Seventh Titan with an Iron Tail, before its eyes regenerated.

Silence dominated the room, which was broken by Ash muttering "Whelp!" He said as he dissolved the Whips "Looks like our job's done here".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Present Time)

"What the hell was that?" Jean demand as he entered the elevator room. The Supply squad flinched at his tone, still remembering the insults hurled at them.

"We do not know" Miles said nervously hoping he would not receive another right hook from the teen.

"Ash entered the room a few minutes earlier and then all we saw was a huge flash of light" Lia explained "The Titans screamed and then silence"

"A flash of light?" Berthold asked confused "What could be.....

"Oy!!!!" A voice shouted from below.

"That's Ash" Mina along with few others quickly made their way to the Elevator shaft and looked down.

Ash had reignited all the Torches inside the room making it easier for them to see. He was casually waving at them.

"Everyone come down" Ash waved "The room is secured".

The others sighed at that.

"Let's fill our Canisters and get the hell out of here" Jean instructed, with the others nodding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After refueling the Gas for there ODM gear, Ash along with the rest of 104th were standing at the rooftop of the HQ, looking at the ongoing fight between the Rouge Titan and others.

"Never thought, I would be seeing such a sight" Jean muttered as he saw the Rouge stomping a Titan to death.

[Goal] Pikachu cheered as the Titan kicked another's head off with a kick.

"Who cares?" Tom said "As long as they culled the herd by killing each other. I will sleep better at night"

Ash squinted his eyes. His Aura Sense is tingling like alarm bells.

"Something is wrong with this Giant" His eyes focused on it, mainly it's nape area "I can almost sense a human presence their inside the nape. It's Weak but still there"

The party heard a weak roar which immediately drew their attention back to the action. They noted that the rogue Titan was pinned against a building with five Titans on top of it, eating away its flesh.

It seemed that the number game had finally caught up to the monstrous creature, as it was rendered unable to move or heal its devouring parts.

"We need to help it." Mikasa said suddenly, catching everyone off guard. "There's still so much we don't know about it. Plus, we can use it to our advantage."

"Why the fuck should we risk our lives for....for a Titan?" A Trainee demanded stammering slightly "We thought the plan was to use it as a bait and escape from here?"

"I agree." Reiner's voice drew everyone's attention to the blonde brute, who folded his arms together with a serious expression matching Mikasa's. "If they just rip it to shreds like that, then we won't have learned a single thing! We should get rid of those Titans currently devouring it, and at least try to keep it alive."

"Are you all out of your mind?!" Connie demanded "You all hear what you are sprouting?"

"I think they are right, Connie" Ash said nodding "In every war we must know our enemy"

"I can't believe it" Connie groaned.

"Look!" Armin shouted suddenly, drawing everyone's attention to what he was staring at. It was the same Abnormal Titan that ate their dear friend, Thomas. "That's...the Abnormal that ate Thomas!"

Ash looked down grimacing in sadness. If only he was fast enough to save the rest of Armin's Squad.

"Three more people" He thought mournfully "I could have saved three more people".

Pikachu placed a comforting paw on his friend, easily knowing the turmoil brewing inside him.

[You saved enough people, Ash] Pikachu spoke soothingly [They all would have died if you weren't here]

Ash clenched his jaw in grief but didn't say anything, instead focusing on the fight below. He saw the Rouge Titan roaring loudly and charging at the Abnormal Titan, losing both its limbs in the process, as it shrugged off its attackers hold.

But to everyone's surprise the armless Titan chomped on the Abnormal's neck, and with brute strength lifted the dirty blonde Titan off the ground and slammed it back down on top of several Titans before hurling it into another Titan, both smashing into a building in defeat.

With its foes dealt with, the fatigued Abnormal let out one final roar before finally collapsing to its knees and falling flat on its belly, with steam erupting out of its evaporating body.

"Looks like it finally ran out of gas." Jean said thinking it's the best time to escape now. He turned to the rest of 104th to rally them, but suddenly Ash jumped off the building and towards the evaporating body of the rouge Titan.

"What the?!" Jean exclaimed.

"Ash?!" Mina shouted.

However Ash paid them no mind, instead he raised his hand and punched the nape of the Rouge Titan. His brute strength easily caving through meat and bones.

"What is he doing?" Reiner muttered as they watched Ash doing....something.

Ash searched inside the body ignoring the blood, before his hand met something or someone. Tugging it hard he yanked out a body from the evaporating Titan's nape.

All the Tranees were shocked at seeing that. Armin stumbled and fell on his knees, Jean and Connie blinked in shock, while Reiner, Berthold and Annie become pale as sheets.

But it was Mikasa who shouted, relief and joy flooding her voice.

"EREN!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the Titans of supply rooms are dealt with. Eren officially entered the picture. And next chapter would be a shitshow with Captain Weiheim on the show.

So once again Ash showed his emotional side feeling grief for Thomas, someone he never met. Feeling guilty that he failed to save him, despite it being not his fault.

And by the Way, I am thinking of making an AoT reaction fanfic where the cast of AoT (pre Trost Battle Arc) react to this Crossover Fanfic. How do you think the cast would react to the power storm that is the iconic duo of Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu?

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment below because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.4K 1.6K 31
Every little girl dreams of her happily ever after with her very own prince charming, but for Elizabeth Smith, her dashing prince came unexpected, as...
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
18.1K 1.4K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...
8.8K 702 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...