BED BUDDIES (Yoonmin ff)

By _ser_ein_

"I don't want it. I just want to live peacefully. " . . . It's been 5 years hyung.. where the fuck were you. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
NOTE 🫣
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

323 16 17
By _ser_ein_

*Yoongi's POV*

I can't believe my eyes. Seeing my guardian angel in front of me. My savior. My eyes teared up when she call me my nick name. It's been around 18 years I've heard that. I looked at Jimin, Knowing its my little minnie, I felt my heart comes all the way to my throat. Overwhelmed, I choke on my words. The younger's surprised gaze constantly shifted between me and his mother.

"Oh my! I'm happy to see you again dear" she lift from his seat and comes beside and hug me.

"Me too aunt Jeong. I missed you" I chocked out.

"I missed you too kitty"

"Ekhm!! May I know what's happening here?" Jimin gazed at both of us in wonder.

"Jimin-ah.. Your father used to work for Yoongi's dad. Or more like they were good friends." she informed him as seated beside me, capturing my hand on hers. " I was Yoongi's favorite aunt. I'm the one who raised him. Right little kitty?" she smiled as he remembered old times. I nodded shyly on the nickname.

"Oh! ok." Jimin smiled. But it didn't meet his eyes this time. "You two must have so much to catch up. I'll eat upstairs and take a bath meantime." my eyes followed Jimin as he took one pancake in his hands and went upstairs.

"Don't mind him. He gets sad whenever anyone mentions his father. He didn't get a chance to meet him even once." She voiced out. wiping her tears.

"Because of me!" I lower my heads.

"Oh dear, don't blame yourself for what happened. You were only 5 years old. " she cupped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry.. I.. He died because he tried to save me." tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt guilt. she lost her husband, Jimin lost his father.. all because of me. He couldn't even have a single memory of his dad because of me. And I'm currently risking his life by hanging around with him.

"No.. No Yoongi.. look at me.. You don't need to apologize. we never blame it on you. It was his Job. he vowed to do that." she wiped away my tears. And I just stayed silent by hanging my head down in guilt.

"Ok now.. we don't want to polish up our unpleasant past. Talk about the present. Tell me about yourself.. What are you doing now?!" she said as she was trying to lighten up my mind.

"Yeah! Well.." I Clear my throat. "I'm working as a music producer. And do raps sometimes." I said trying to bring a smile on my lips.

"Oh wow! That's great. And how is your mother? I heard she got married again. Who is she married? Are you happy with them?"

"Yeah! It was when I turned 10. To.. Jeon's. And yes.. I really am. Appa is a good person. We have a great relationship. And I have a brother.. too. "

"Jeon's? Oh my! You mean The Jeon's? Jeon's entertainment Jeon?"

"Mhm! Apparently that's my family. " I said.

"I'm happy you found a good family dear. Tell your mom my regards. I'm glad she found her happiness again." she smiled. stroking my hands gently "Have you ever met with your dad after their divorce? "

"Yes, A few weeks ago." I said bitterly.

Our family was also a delighted one before. I have witnessed how my mom and dad loved each other. But how fast it has changed. There was a time when I woke up to my parents hands. Laughed my heart out by getting tickled by them. Eating Breakfast and dinner together. Going out and watching films together.. even though I only have a faded memory of all of that, I knew we were a perfect family back then.

"Oh.. I heard he's in town. Did he come to see you?"

"Yeah! I guess so" I murmured.

"Uh.. so..  you can show me some of your works if you like to!" She deflects from the topic seeing my uneasiness.

"Uhm yes sure.. I.. my mobile.." I search my coat pocket in hurry.. "uh.. ehm.. I think I left my mobile at Ji.. imin's room" I said embarrassed. "Actually.. ah you can search it on Spotify. Agust D. it's my uh.. stage name? You can say. Even though I don't do stage performance."

"OMG ! No way!!! That's you? No wonder Jimin is obsessed to your songs. He literally listen to your playlist every day."

"He does?" I asked amused.

"You don't know? He's really a supportive boyfriend " she laughed at her own remark.

"Uh.. I mean, he.. I don't think he knew it is me."

"What you mean he doesn't know?" She frowned.

"I never told him. And I didn't know he likes.. my songs." I informed shyly.

"Oh.. that's weird. And why didn't you make a public appearance. Agust D is pretty famous. Why are you hiding?"

"Uhm... firstly I'm really a private person. And second, its mom! She is still afraid. she also won't allow the media to publish her photos. "

"She is still afraid they will come after you again?"

"Yeah!! Kind of. She.. I mean it's kind of understandable." I shrugged.

"Hmm.. yes.. I'm sorry.. you guys have gone through so much." She sighed "and you better tell Jimin. He will surely freak out "

"I.. I will tell him"

" talking of Jimin, you told me you will take care of my little one as he is your own brother. Now you are his boyfriend and fucking him in my own house when I'm not around?" She raised her eyebrows with a playful grin. I frozed and look at her with wide eyes. I didn't expect her to ask this directly.

"I- we're not-" I lower my head "I'm sorry" I blabbered. "I didn't knew he's your son" I bit down my lower lips in nervous.

"Oh my!" she laughed out. "You don't need to panic Yoongi.. I'm not opposing you guys Being boyfriends." She shook her head. "Well... Its not like I have a chance to oppose though!! My son is stubborn just like his father. he'll never give up on something because someone told so. He's the boss you know!!" she snickered.

"I was concerned before.. but not anymore. I know you will take care of him better than anyone else. Just like you cared about him since he were in my womb. You never left my side after I got pregnant, You remember?" She ruffled my hair. I felt like I go back 20 year's. Me coming back from kindergarten and go straight to Park's house with out bothering to change the uniform, aunt Jeong welcoming me by riffling my hair and give me my favorite snacks.
she is right, after she got pregnant I even refused to go to school so that I can be with her and the little one all the time. I used to talk with the baby inside, even before he was not fully grown. I was waiting for him to born and play with me. But I never got a chance even to see him. And now he's in front of me, and I can't keep him close to me.

"Yes. I remember." I said.

"You really loved him even before he was born. I'm so happy you guys finally met. I didn't believed in fate until now."

I smiled bitterly. Yeah some Ill fate

We talked about a lot and I was truly delighted for once in these past few months
___

Bonus

"Hey kitty cat" I heard a sly voice along with the door closing from my behind as I entered Jimin's room to take my mobile. I turn back and saw Jimin leans on door with my mobile on his hand.

"Don't call me that!" I said. My cheeks burned up.

"But it suits you. You always remind me of cats.. cute, fluffy, grumpy and wild." He walks towards me taking suggestive steps pushing the mobile into his backpocket.

"Stop it." I felt my breath hitched as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me closer. I feel so bottom right now. His giggles and shook his head as his expression changes to a serious one.

"You know! I was thinking to breaking off things between us. " he mumbled in serious low voice.

"What?"

"But now, I don't want to."

"W..why?"

"Mom had talked about you a lot. I always wanted to meet the hyung who loved me since I was just 2 month fetus. I'm glad I finally found you hyung." He hugged me tightly, as he put his head on my neck. My heart skipped a beat when he called me hyung.. and that's the point when I realized, I'm falling for him.

"Me too my little Minnie.." I pressed my lips on his forehead gently.

How can I let go off him! I just found him again after all these years.

___________________________

Ugh!! Why is this story going so emotional. I wanted to write a feel good, funny one.

I suck at this.

Btw I didn't expect to get 500+ reads (total🤭) thankyou.. and keep reading dears..

Has anyone watched sex education season 4?
First episode is so wild. I don't know why that dic* pic is not censored. 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.1K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
117K 6.1K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
363 13 10
Min Yoongi's life is pretty constant, but for the first time in many years, he finally got to experience changes with Taehyung by his side. ...