Not His Love

By soul_davishsissys

This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF More

cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ridhima's info..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 26

248 32 5
By soul_davishsissys

"Aryan, Vansh doesn't seem to get over Ridhima anytime time soon. What should I do?" Lily said.

"You are being too impatient. It has been I guess just two weeks. Of course he will take time."

Aryan said siting on another end of the couch.

"Just two weeks? But he should at least be a fine now. But his Ridhima fever is not coming down a slightest. And if he doesn't get over her soon then I can't be here forever even if I want. My father wants me to be back in next week." She scoffed.

"What magic has she done to him?" she mumbled to herself, "At least give me some ways to get close him. He just buses himself in work and doesn't talk."

"Then go and help him in work. That is the only way to get close to him."

Lily took a deep breath, "Yeah. I guess that is the only way. OK then I am going to his office."

With that she left. Aryan watched the door closing after her and sighed.

Did I do the right thing?

***

"Are you sure about this, Ridhima? This type to job is not for you. You aspir..." Kabir got cut off.

"But that was a different situation. Now anything has changed. And can't sit here wait for a great opportunity which will never come. I have to earn money now, how long will I just be like this."

"Yeah but just a waitress...?"

"What is wrong with being a waitress? Yeah the pay may not be that good but at least it will be something. And I will keep looking for other good job too if I am eligible in any. So don't worry."

"Ok if that is what you want. Should I drop you? The restaurant is on the way to my hospital."

"No I still have time you go. You must be late now."

Kabir nodded his head. He walked a little close to Ridhima and she noticed it but pretended otherwise. He tucked her hair lock behind her ear and tried to bring his face close to hers. But Ridhima pushed him a little maintaining a safe distance. She glare at him.

"Kabir... I just forgave you. That doesn't mean we are back to where we were. I confirmed it to you last yesterday, that no way in hell I am getting back to you as your girlfriend. So please be...."
Kabir nodded his head while looking down.

"Ok... I will keep that in mi...mind." He gulped and left without looking at her.

Ridhima looked at the disappearing figure with no emotions. Yesterday Ridhima forgave him and Kabir got very happy first that he can get his Ridhima back. But all his happiness flew away when she said that she will not give a single more chance for a relationship. She told him that she doesn't even want to be friends with him, but will be normal to him, talk to him, help him, if he every needs her help. Kabir tried to convince her but she was not going to change he mind. But Kabir thought maybe she will be convinced after some time, when she will get over her marriage etc. but who was gonna tell him that he will never have a chance with her ever again. Ridhima had made her mind for good.

These days also while searching for a job, she came across certain advertisement by a restaurant for waiters, workers, etc. she thought maybe it will good until she gets some good job. She had do something, she can't be a burned on Sejal for too long. So she was going to see if she gets accepted.

***

Lily sighed in front of the door, debating whether she should go inside or not. At last her hand went to the door surface knocking it twice.

"Come in." a voice came from inside.

She took a deep breath and twisted the knob opening door.

"Hey Vansh. How are you doing?"

Vansh shifted his gaze from his laptop to the person in front.

"Oh I am doing fine." Looking back to his laptop. "Yeah... Lily can you come with me to Morning Star Restaurant? I have a meeting there."

"Today?"

"Yeah. At lunch."

"OK." Lily smiled.

Maybe he is getting over little by little.

***

Ridhima came inside the Restaurant, went to receptionist to ask her where she has to go and the receptionist told her the direction. She went to the office of the manager. She reached there, a man went inside to inform the manager, after some time she was called in.

"Good afternoon, Sir." She greeted the manager who was sitting on his chair across the table in the large cabin.

"Good afternoon, Ridhima... right?"

"Yes sir."

"Please have a seat." "So you know we are hiring for waiters or waitresses. And you must know that customer service is definitely a crucial aspect of being a waiter/waitress. So tell me have you experience.......

***

"Good afternoon Mr. Singhania."

"Good afternoon. This is my friend Lily and she will be accompanying me today."

After the meeting.

"So you are trying to make Aryan the CEO of your next company?" Lily asked as they were walking now.

"Yes. I see he has much potential now and he can held it. But don't tell him for now. I want to surprise him."

Lily nodded. Deep down she feel unusual for some reason. She felt guilty. But she sided these thoughts.

"hey just wait for me in the lobby. I want to use the washroom."

"No problem. Take your time."
Vansh answered stepping towards the lobby of the restaurant.

***

"Thank for you time, Ridhima. But as you know that we are only hiring for 5 to 6 post for now and more a dozen people have already interviewed so we will get back to you after making final call. OK?"

"Ok sir. I understand."

With that she stood up and left. She was walking through the large lobby when her eyes fell on a particular person. She stopped at her track and her eyes didn't left the person for a single second. Even though that person was at a distance from her, but still managed make her heart go crazy. That person was none other than Vansh, her husband.

He was on a phone talking to someone, just his side profile was visible to Ridhima, so he didn't see her. Looked like it was a professional call, as he was very serious. And seeing him after a long time she felt something, she has never felt. She wanted to go to him and hug him as tightly as she could. She had Kabir as her boyfriend before but this feeling was different, like you reach home after being away for long.

Being away from him and suddenly seeing him she realized how much she missed him, how much she wanted to be with him.

A smile grew on her face. Her eyes went glossy.  Unconsciously she took some steps towards his direction. Her heart was racing, and she could hear it thumping. But her steps halted when someone called Vansh from other side, he looked at the direction of the voice, making his back face Ridhima. Her face frowned in sadness, as her smile flew away, when she saw Lily walking towards him. He cut the call and started to listen what she was saying.

They turned to leave from there. And when Ridhima noticed this, she hide herself behind the large pole. Vansh walked passed Ridhima but he felt something.

He took a look back, but didn't see anything except the strangers there.

"What happened Vansh?" Lily asked as he halted his steps.

"huh...nothing." He answered while still looking around.

"Then let's go."

Vansh hummed and disheartedly went with her.

Ridhima saw them leaving together. She bite her lips to stops herself from crying in public and blinked her eyes. She thought to herself for few minutes she wanted to follow them, but it would be no use,they are certainly leaving now. They have been together in a restaurant, this single thought was now roaming in her head. So at last she decided to follow them.

Vansh and Lily reached the parking space. There were just cars parked here and there, rarely any human. They reached near their car, Ridhima also followedbthem all the way.

Realizing it was no point she turned to return but halted hersteps when she hear something. She hid behind a car. The car was quite big, soshe managed.

"Vansh? Were are you lost?" Lily asked Vansh, observing that he is lost in his ownworld
Vansh sighed, "nothing.... I thought...I ....think I saw Ridhima in the restaurant lobby."

Vansh looked at Lily and could see she was hurt. But why? And this was the last string and she burst out.

"Oh please, Vansh. Get over her now. You are getting divorce. Can't you see she doesn't care? If she did she would have at least contacted you in these days."

"Don't say like that. Maybe she .. Vansh said in low voice but got cut off.

"Oh come on Vansh, since when did you become like this. Ridhima .....Ridhima.... it is always Ridhima. Ridhima here... ridhima there. She is gone." " She couldn't control her tears which were falling from her eyes.

"Can't....can't you see my lo..love? Can't you see I love you?"

Vansh was shocked at her break down. He looked at her, she was sobbing.  He looked at her, she was sobbing. "But Lily.....I already told you, I don't feel the same way.... and more importantly, I am married."

"Why....why don't you just love me for once. Since we were kids, I had loved you even when I couldn't even spell love. I did everything just to be close to you.... yes Vansh you wanna know something.... I was the one to disclose your divorce.... I kept that in uncle's other documents."

She was rambling that she couldn't even hold on anything. Vansh looked bewildered.

"You did that?" how? When? that wasn't important to ask now.

"Yes..yes ...yes I did that. Because I love you. I love you so much. Why don't you just accept me?" she cried out. "What does she have that I don't have?" She mumble.

Vansh bite his lips. He felt sad for his friend. She was not in her right mind right now so it was not a good time to confront about her wrong deed. He can deal with that later. He did felt angry at her aggressive confession but first he want to calm her. He cupped her face softly making her face him.

"You are enough in yourself, Lily. There is nothing you miss. You are great in yourself. You were my only friend since we were kids. I was never close to any other girl in school or college as to you, I would never even talk to any other girl. And you know how much I care for you. It is just I don't feel for you that way. No matter what I can't feel that way towards you. And I can't force myself. Please don't compare yourself to her. I just love her and that is how I feel. And we have already talked about this right? Please don't feel that you are less or anything. Hmm?"

Vansh's words seemed to have a soothing effect on Lily. Her sobs gradually subsided, and she looked into his eyes, her tear-streaked face a mix of emotions – hurt, longing, and a glimmer of understanding.

"I... I know, Vansh. It's just... it's so hard." Lily whispers.

"I understand, Lily. I truly do. But I can't change how I feel. I value our friendship immensely, and I don't want that to change." Vansh said softly.

Lily nodded, her gaze dropping to the ground as she wiped her tears away. Vansh kept his hand on her cheek for a moment longer before gently lowering it.

"Come on, let's sit down for a moment."

They sat inside their car for a few moments, just sat there. Lily took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. Vansh sat beside her.

"I'm sorry, Vansh. I never wanted things to get so complicated."

"Lily, I won't lie saying that it's ok or not a big deal (deep sigh) because it is a big deal. What you did is wrong and I am disappointed. I trusted you, I feel betrayed."

"I am sorry....so..sorry for everything."

"And I care about you , Lily. We've been through so much together, and I don't want that to change."

Vansh knew that Lily's admission about her role in disclosing his divorce needed to be addressed, but he also understood that this wasn't the right time for it.

"Lily, about what you said earlier... we'll talk about that later, okay?"

She nodded,"I understand. I'm sorry for everything."

Vansh didn't reply. He was hurt, he felt betrayed. If that didn't had gone disclosed, may be thing could have been a little better if not entirely good, because they had to separate either way. Just that way his family would have not lost their trust on him and Ridhima.

After calming themselves Vansh started the car.

"Thank you for listening, Vansh. And for still being my friend."

Vansh just smiled to her.

On the other hand Ridhima's mind raced as she battled her own thoughts and emotions. She berated herself for not reaching out to Vansh during their time apart, for not fighting harder for their relationship. The sight of Lily's emotional breakdown had struck a chord within her, making her question her decisions even more.

(Whispering to herself) "Why didn't I try harder? Why did I let things come to this?

***

Ridhima reached her apartment. She came inside and realized Sejal was also there. She dropped herself on the couch. Sejal came out of the bedroom.

"Hey how did the interview go?" She asked with a cheerful voice.

"It went well." Ridhima answered in an emotion less voice.

"What happened?" Sejal sat near her.

Ridhima couldn't hold her outburst, "I...I..I love him. I love Vansh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊
35.6K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
86.8K 5.4K 44
{COMPLETED ✔️} ꧁ᴠᴀɴꜱʜ ʀᴀɪ ꜱɪɴɢʜᴀɴɪᴀ꧂ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴇʟɪɢɪʙʟᴇ ʙᴀᴄʜʟᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ. ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ꧁ʀɪ...