𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈...

By lilpapiyahh

christian morris is a basketball player and 'secret' singer/instrumentalist, who moved into one of his best f... More

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋
001 | start of something new
002 | get'cha head in the game
003 | what i've been looking for & never knew i needed
004 | rehearsing for the musical
005 | the plan: "break-up" chris & gabriella, or not
006 | winning her back and all in this together
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝟐
007 | what time is it?
008 | work this out
009 | you are the music in me
011 | missing dates
012 | you are the music in me : sharpay verion
013 | gotta go my own way & on my own
014 | everyday & all for one
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 3

010 | golfing and diner with sharpay and her family

63 1 1
By lilpapiyahh

!just wanna be with you!

CHRIS WAS WITH CHAD AND TROY WHILE THEY HELPED HIM, they were making random noices while a long tray. "up" chris said to them while they were behind them as the others turned towards him. "and how shall, we get to the food today, sir" troy said to them with a weird accent smiling glancing towards them holding his arms out causing chris and chad towards turned towards him. "i don't know, perhaps skipping" chad said to troy with a weird accent glancing towards chris folding his hand infront of him.

"very well then" chris said to them with a weird accent smiling glancing at them holding his arm out towards chad. "shall we" chad said to them smiling glancing forward as he locked his arm with chris and troy's with chad's arm, they skipped forward. "hipty scouty, hipty scouty, hipty scouty, hipty scouty" troy said to them smiling while they skipped forward but than was stopped by folton. "morris, danforth, bolton" folton said to them while he walked up to them causing them to stop facing him.

"you're caddying today" he said to them glancing between them handing them white work uniforms making them catch it. "forty dollars a bag, you've been requested" he said to them smiling glancing between them causing all three of them to look at eachother with furrowed eyebrows. "what" chad said to him smiling glancing at him than towards chris and troy. "by who" chris said to him glancing at chad than at mr. folton with furrowed eyebrows. "dude, who cares" troy said to him smiling glancing at chris lightly hitting him on the chest.

"for forty dollars, i'd caddy for godzilla" troy said to him smiling glancing at him than towards chad making him nod. "close, very close" mr. folton said to them glancing between them making them turn towards him causing chris to narrow his eyes at him as he walked away. "thank you" mr. folton said to zeke as he grabbed one of the cookies from off his pan causing the boys to move out his way as he passed through them, they glanced at eachother with furrowed eyebrows shaking their head.

"thanks" chad said to zeke smiling glancing up at him nodding grabbing a cookie from off his pan walking away. "thanks, man" troy said to him smiling glancing up at him while also grabbing a cookie walking away, chris glanced up at zeke shaking his head following them out the kitchen.

THE BOY WALKED OUTSIDE TOWARDS THE GOLF FIELD WITH THEIR NEW UNIFORMS ON, when they got close, they saw sharpay, ryan, and their mom with golfing outfits on, chris sighed as they walked closer to them wanting to be with gabriella instead of being there. "hey, boys" sharpay said to them smiling glancing between them but mostly at chris. "hey" troy said to him smiling glancing down at her than at ryan and chad. "so, chris" sharpay said to him smiling glancing up at him moving closer towards him causing him to look down at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"i thought, it was time for you to meet my parents" she said to him smiling glancing up at him turning around towards her mom causing him to look at chad than at troy confused on why. "oh, okay" he said to him glancing at them with furrowed eyebrows shaking his head causing them to shrug. "enchantee" sharpay's mom said to him smiling up at him while they shook eachother's hand causing him to fake smile. "awesome" he said to her but mostly himself smiling glancing at at her nodding as they let go of eachother's hand. "hi" chad said to her smiling glancing down at her shaking her hand.

"wassup" troy said to her smiling down at her shaking her hand as well as chris glancing around confused. "hello" she said to him smiling glancing up at them as she let go of their hands. "so, where's your dad" troy said to sharpay glancing over at her as she stood next to chris, while he looked up seeing a helicopter in the air coming towards them, he saw sharpay pointing up at it smiling causing his mouth to widen glancing at chad and troy than back up at it as it landed on the ground, the door opened, her dad came out the helicopter smiling.

"hi, daddy" sharpay said to him shouting smiling glancing over at him waving. "where's the first tee, and what the course record" he said to them shouting smiling glancing over at him with his arms out holding a golf stick, he laughed putting his arms down getting off the helicopter walking towards them. "i'm just kidding, i built the course myself" he said to them smiling glancing between them boys as he not between sharpay and ryan. "and i hold the record, but who's counting" he said to them smiling glancing between them causing them to look at eachother, chad and troy smiled while chris didn't.

"princess" he said to sharpay smiling glancing down at her hugging her than kissing her on the head. "son, you've been working out" he said to ryan smiling glancing down at him putting his hand on his shoulder. "yoga" ryan said to his dad smiling glancing up at him shrugging. "ah, bring that around, there you go" he said to ryan smiling glancing down at him fixing the way his hat was positioned tha turning back towards the boys. "quite a season you boys had" he said to them smiling glancing over at them putting his hand in his pocket.

they glanced at eachother smiling. "oh, chris played for the golf team, too, daddy" sharpay said to him smiling glancing over at chris making him look at her confused on why would she mention that. "oh, versatile" he said to him smiling glancing over at him causing him to nod shrugging. "how about you two" he said to them smiling glancing between chad and troy making troy nod. "baseball, track, and field" chad said to him smiling glancing over at him making chris scoff. "outstanding" he said to them smiling glancing between them causing them to nod.

"might come in handy the way, i play golf" their mom said to them smiling glancing down at the ground than back up at them. "fair warning" she said to them smiling glancing between them as she got in the middle of all of them putting the golf ball down causing sharpay, ryan and their dad to back away, the boy glancing between eachother also backing away from her. "fore" she said to herself shouting glancing into the open field, she swing the golfing stick than put her hand on her forehead to cover the sun to watch the ball not noticing it didn't go far.

"brilliant, darling, brilliant" her husband said to her smiling glancing over at her as they began to clap making the boys to clap as well confused. "chad and troy, you'll be caddying for mother" sharpay said to him smiling glancing up at him as she walked over towards the boys as her had followed her. "chris, daddy" she said to him smiling glancing up at him as she walked past them turning away putting her hand on the golfing bag as they followed her with their heads scoffing. "daddy" the boys said to themselves nodding scoffing a lil bit turning around looking at him.

they played a lil in one spot while their mother cheered on her husband as he swinged his golf stick watching it go far. "bravo" she said to him shouting smiling glancing over at him clapping causing them to clap as well. "brilliant, let's take a walk" he said to them smiling glancing over at his wife as she walked towards him hugging walking away and them walking towards the golfing bags, they picked up their golfing bags following them. "come on, chad" troy said to him smiling glancing behind him as he followed chris not picking up the mother's golfing bag but chad did and he was struggling.

the two boys quietly laughed at him walking away, chad ran towards them as they laughed, once they got to the new golfing spot, sharpay's dad walked over towards him. "what do you think" he said to him smiling glancing at him crossing his arms. "well, it's 190 to the pin, downhill lie, elevated green" chris said to him glancing around with narrowed eyes than turned back towards him. "i'd go with a full five, sir" he said to him with a tight smile glancing at him putting out a golf stick handing it to him making him grab it.

he walked over towards the golf ball that was on the ground, while sharpay walked over to him with a wide smile. "hi" he said to her with a tight smile glancing down at her than back towards her dad who swinged the golf stick watching the ball swing through the air making them clap, they tried so many golfing spots than sharpay almost hit chad with a golf ball.

CHRIS WAS WALKING AROUND TO PLAY WELL OF COURSE LOOKING FOR GABRIELLA, he was walking along the pool area hoping to see gabriella life guarding, he saw gabriella standing watching for any drowners. "gabriella" he said to her shouting smiling glancing over at her causing her to turn around seeing him making her smile and wave over at him. "dinner, and sneak a late night swim" he said to her shouting smiling glancing over at him causing her to nod smiling, he smiled nodding hearing a golf cart come up from behind him.

"chris" he heard sharpay said to him smiling glancing at him, he turned towards sharpay sighing than turned towards gabriella waving at her than got in the golf cart seeing gabriella wave back as he started to golf cart driving away while sharpay waved towards gabriella making chris roll his eyes at sharpay as they drove off.

THEY WENT TO A NEW GOLF SPOT WHICH MADE CHRIS TIRED OF BEING WITH THEM, chris watched as sharpay and ryan's dad swinged his golf stick watching it fly in the air, everyone clapped instead of chris who was kinda in his own world thinking of his date with gabriella. "daddy, why not let chris try a shot" he heard sharpay said to her dad causing him to glance over at her who was next to her head looking over at him. "of course, of course" he said to her smiling glancing over at chris causing chris to shake his head.

"no" he said to them shaking his head with furrowed eyebrows. "come on" sharpay's dad said to him smiling glancing over at him waving him over while chad and chris pushed him over causing him to walk over towards him sighing. "are you sure, mr. evans" he said to him glancing at him narrowing his eyes at the sun that was shining in his eyes. "it sure is" he said to chris smiling glancing down at the golf ball that he put on the ground, mr. evans handed chris the golf ball making him swing the golf stick seeing it go real far.

"that is a beautiful swing" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at the ball the flow in the air, while the boys walked forward smiling at how far he made the ball go, he had felt someone grab his arm causing him to turn around seeing sharpay in the golf cart. "come on" she said to him smiling glancing up at him as she dragged him in the golf cart, he turned towards chad and troy who furrowed their eyebrows. "what" chad said to himself glancing at back of sharpay's head with furrowed eyebrows. "i don't know" chris said to him glancing at him shrugged with furrowed eyebrows as she drove off.

they went to another golfing spot, while chris lightly swong his golf stick making it into the hole, making them cheer. "well, tiger woods would have been proud to make that putt" mrs. evans said to chris smiling glancing over at the golf hole making him tightly smile nodding walking over to get the ball, he heard sharpay say something to her dad as he walked over towards them to get the ball. "i've seen chris play basketball, i think, the u of a readhawks will be very interested in him" mr. evans said to sharpay smiling glancing over at chris.

chris glance over at them with furrowed eyebrows than over at chad and troy. "that's inspiring, daddy" she said to him smiling glancing up at chris as mr. evans walked over towards chris. "chris is very concerned about college" she said to him smiling glancing up at chris making him furrowed his eyebrows on how she knew that as mr. evans put his arm around his shoulders. "really" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him walking him away from her. "yeah" chris said to him with a tight smile glancing at him nodding.

"how's coach bolton these days" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him making chris furrowed his eyes. "amazing, he's a wonderful coach" chris said to him smiling glancing at him nodding. "outstanding" he said to chris smiling glancing into the field as they walked away.

AFTER THEY GOT DONE WITH GOLFING WITH THE EVANS, they were in the kitchen while kelsi got a ice bucket for chad. "oh, next time, i see country club princess, i'm gonna launch her and her pink straight into the lake" chad said to them glancing towards chris making him chuckle shaking his head. "i'll build the ramp, buddy" troy said to him glancing at him patting his shoulder while they turn to see mr. folton walking to them. "danforth, this is a kitchen, not a day spa" he said to chad glancing at him while holding a suit.

"you and jason suit up for dinner duty in the dining room" he said to him glancing at him nodding towards him. "morris, you have five minutes to change and come with me" he said to chris glancing at him causing chris to walk to him with furrowed eyebrows making folton hand him the suit as he grabbed it looking over at chad and troy. "in case, you're not familiar with this particular term, it goes around your neck" mr. folton said to him smiling glancing at him putting the tie around his neck. "like a dog collar, chop-chop" he said to chris glancing at him nodding towards the locker room, chris furrowed his eyebrows walking towards the locker room to change.

AFTER CHRIS HAD PUT ON THE SUIT, chris and mr. folton were walking towards sharpay, ryan and their family, while they were walking over, chris heard them talking. "hey" mr. evens said to chris smiling glancing up at him after seeing him walking up to him getting up from his seat. "here our superstar, christian morris, this is peter" he said to him smiling glancing at him putting a hand on his shoulder causing chris to turn towards the man who stood up beside him smiling.

"peter, good to meet you" chris said to him smiling glancing at him shaking his hand. "how are you" peter said to him smiling glancing at him letting go of his hand. "this is claire" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at the lady who was sitting down beside them. "hello" she said to him smiling glancing up at him causing him to nod towards her. "and you know the family" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at the rest of them. "hello" mrs. evans said to him smiling glancing over at him waving from where she was sitting causing him to smile at her.

"this kid's pretty handy on the fairways as well as the hard court" mr. evans said to them smiling glancing at peter than at chris making him smile laughing nervously. "bet, you worked up yourself an appetite lugging those bags all over the place, huh" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him causing him to nod. "yeah, yeah, a little bit" chris said to him glancing at him smiling nervously nodding.

"what do you say, we get some food, and we can talk about your future" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him nodding causing chris's smile to drop furrowing his eyebrows shaking his head. "my future" he said to him in confusion glancing at him. "yeah, sit down" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing down at the chair causing to to move towards the chair sitting down in it, mr. evans and peter sat down in their chairs making chris shake his head at them talking about his future while he never said anything about it to them but only gabriella.

"daddy's on the board of directors at the university of albuquerque" he heard sharpay said to him in his ear causing him to turn towards her furrowing his eyebrows. "so, chris, i saw your championship game, i mean, wow" peter said to him smiling glancing over at him causing chris to chuckle as jason put his food down infront of peter. "that last-second shot at the buzzer, outstanding" peter said to him smiling glancing down at his food while jason glanced down at peter smiling hearing him talk about the game last season.

"actually, my teammates here stole the ball, otherwise, i wouldn't have a chance" chris said to him smiling glancing at the boys after seeing chad and troy behind him smiling also hearing the conversation. "oh, you're much too modest, chris" he heard sharpay said to him causing him to turn towards her after feeling her put her hand on his shoulder making him lightly move her hand off his shoulder. "you were voted mvp of the entire season" she said to him but mostly them smiling glancing at them nodding making them smiling at eachother after hearing that.

he turned his head towards chad and troy after she said that seeing them shake their heads while rolling their eyes walking away annoyed with her making him laugh at them. "this shirt positively screams for a windsor knot" he heard sharpay said to him making him glance at her as she put her hand around his tie making him lightly take her hand off his tie again fixing it himself. "you know, we've got a heck of a basketball program over at u of a" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him nodding making him turn to him while fixing his tie.

"and an excellent scholarship program as well" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him making chris smile tightly nodding not wanting to talk about his future with them at all what so ever. "scholarship" he said to them smiling tightly glancing at mr. evans nodding. "yeah, you know between the two of us here" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him seeing his face. "we..., we pull a little weight over at the school" he said to him smiling glancing at him and over at peter nodding.

"well, time flies when you're having fun, but mr. fulton will probably want me clocking out" chris said to him smiling glancing at him nodding wanting to get out of there and go on his date with gabriella. "come on, don't be silly" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him shaking his head making chris sigh. "you haven't had any dessert, and we haven't talked about golf, yet" mr. evans said to him smiling glancing at him and gesturing his hand towards his plate.

"oh, basketball and golf are beginning with chris, daddy" sharpay said to him smiling glancing at over at him. "have you heard him sing" she said to him smiling glancing at him when she said that chris turned his head towards her with widen eyes as to way would she mention that. "oh, triple threat" he said to him smiling glancing at him nodding. "oh, how wonderful, chris can participate in the talent show" mrs. evans said to him smiling glancing over at him making him smile thinking about doing it with gabriella.

"oh, come on, chris" he heard sharpay said to him causing him to turn towards her. "give them a sample, kelsi" she said to her smiling shouting glancing over at her who was at the piano. "kelsi" he said to her smiling tightly glancing over at her shaking his head also seeing the shook on her face. "no, actually my voice is, uh" he said to them smiling tightly glancing at them shaking his head. "is feeling a little bit hoarse tonight, you know, all the talking" he said to them smiling tightly glancing at them nodding hoping they wouldn't ask about it again.

"but, thank you very much, for the food and the golf and everything" he said to them smiling tightly glancing over at them nodding. "it was amazing" he said to them smiling tightly glancing at them about to get up but sharpay stopped him by grabbing his arm. "but, you will sing some other time, though, with me, promise" she said to him smiling glancing up at him nodding making him sigh hesitantly glancing at the rest of her family seeing the looks on their faces. "sure, i promise" he said to her smiling tightly glancing down at her nodding.

"perfect" she said to him but mostly herself smiling glancing up at him giggling while she nodded. "so, dessert" mr. evans said to them smiling glancing over at them nodding causing them to cheer but not chris who wanted to be with gabriella at the moment.

authors note📝

how do y'all like this chapter, I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO DO 'GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY' AND 'EVERYDAY', AND I'M CHANGING 'BET ON IT' TO 'ON MY OWN' BY ROSS LYNCH WHO SANGED IT TEEN BEACH MOVIE 2, I THINK, ONLY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE MORE GOOD FOR CHRIS TO SING MORE THAN BET ON IT, BUT YEAHHHHH, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND CANT WAIT TO DO THE NEXT ONE.....

!just wanna be with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
34.2K 452 42
Troy Bolton, the golden boy of East High, and Gabriella Montez, the most popular girl at West High, both get summer jobs at the same place. The only...
245K 6.1K 57
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have Andy Kennedy had two different lives, musical theatre with her best friend Ashlyn and skateboa...