š‡ššš¬š«ššš­āœ”

By cheesyburgir

š•·š–”š–“š–Œš–Žš–“š–Œ/š•Æš–Šš–˜š–Žš–—š–Š (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... More

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1šŸ¤
2šŸ¤
3šŸ¤
4šŸ¤
5šŸ¤
6šŸ¤
7šŸ¤
8šŸ¤
9šŸ¤
10šŸ¤
11šŸ¤
12šŸ¤
13šŸ¤
14šŸ¤
15šŸ¤
16šŸ¤
17šŸ¤
18šŸ¤
19šŸ¤
20šŸ¤
22šŸ¤
23šŸ¤

21šŸ¤

3.2K 186 96
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Insta ID- cheesyburgir

Zoya and Washma were practicing dance steps for their bachelorette party as sangeet was denied by Adayjaan stating,

"Ye rasmein hamare yahan ki nahi hain."

(These are not our functions.)

"Yaar adayjaan ne saara plan bigaad diya." Zoya grumbles and settles down the sofa.

(Adayjaan spoiled all our plans.)

"Chodo na. Waise bhi itne logon ke samne dance?" The oh so shy Washma shudders.

(Let it be now, it's good that we don't have to dance in front of so many people.)

They both were discussing the steps and music when loud footsteps were heard.

Washma rolls her eyes instantly, recognizing the footsteps of junglis.

"Dance practice kar rahe ho?" Farzaan peeps in the room with Fawad following behind with a loud dhol.

(Dance practice?)

"Ye kaha mila?" Zoya shrieks in excitement seeing the dhol and jumps on her feet.

(Where did you find this?)

"Pariyo ke papa ne nikal diya storeroom se, unke pariyo ke liye." Fawad throws a sarcastic jibe and grumbles about their father's pure visible-to-the eye partiality.

(Dad got it out for his fairies.)

"Chalo kaliyo! Shuru hojao!" Farzaan snatches the dhol and settles on the floor.

(Come one flowers! Start!)

"Naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega!" He loudly beat the dhol and everyone cringes hearing his broken voice and the dhol.

(Dance my bulbul, you will get money.)

{A/N:-Its actually a song btw.}

"Ye kya wahiya gaana gaa rahe ho?" Washma yells, only to be unheard over his loud voice.

(What rubbish song are you singing?)

"Naach meri bulbul-"

(Dance my bulbul-)

"Ye kya horaha hai?" Arsalan enters along with Naat.

(What's happening here?)

"Saale! Meri bulbul ko paiso ki lalach dekar nachwa raha hain?" Arsalan grits his teeth, holds Farzaan by his collar and shakes him.

(You are bribing my bulbul with money and making her dance?)

"Tumhari bulbul?"

(Your bulbul?)

"Haan meri! Tujhe kya?"

(Yes mine! What is it to you?)

"Ahem..." So engrossed in shaking Farzaan who was now acting like a drunkard with his tongue lolling out and in semi conscious, Arsalan didn't notice the gruff voice.

Everyone snickers at Arsalan's still form.

Arsalan turns towards the door only to meet green golden eyes standing behind Kainaat, throwing laser beams towards him.

"Umm...ammm.." Arsalan stammers.

"Bas! Itni hi himmat thi?" Aaban narrows his eyes at him.

(That's it? Only this much guts you had?)

Arsalan once again hears snickers behind him and turns his head sideways to see Zoya and Washma laughing at him.

Feeling insulted in front of his lady love, he turns towards Aaban.

"Nahi bhai, meri bulbul ko aapke aankho ke saamne se lejaunga! Aur aap dekhte reh jayenge." A smug look appears seeing Aaban's smirk vanish.

(No bro! I will take away my bulbul in front of your eyes and you won't be able to do a thing.)

"Teri..." Aaban lunges at him only to be held back by Ibrahim from behind.

(You..)

"Poori party yahan hai? Aur tum kyu uchal kood kr rahe ho?" Ibrahim questions, still holding Aaban from the back of his collar as if he was a child.

(Everyone is here? And why are you jumping here and there.)

"Chod mujhe! Wadda aaya iski bulbul?"

(Leave me! His bulbul?)

Arsalan looks here and there and instantly smirks, an idea forming in his head.

He rushes backward and grabs Washma's hand and drags her outside.

"Thankyou Ibrahim bhai, pakde rakhna. Bhai dekhiye aapke aankho ke samne se lejaa raha hoon apni bulbul ko." Arsalan gives him a smug smile and drags a resisting Washma outside, their bickering still audible to them.

(Thankyou Ibrahim for holding onto him. Bro see,I am taking my bulbul away in front of you.)

"Chod mujhe! Arsalan ke bacche." Washma continuously smacks his arm, trying to get rid of his grip.

(Leave me you goddamned son of Arsalan!)

"Mere bacche? Matlab hamare bacche? Kya naam rakhenge unka meri bulbul? Koyal?" Arsalan winks at her.

(My kids? You mean our kids? What shall we name them, my bulbul. Koyal?)

Washma's jaw drops open seeing his besharmi.

"Kis qadr ke besharam insaan ho tum. Khush fehmi se nikal aao. Mai nahi kar rahi tumse koi shaadi waadi." Washma deadpans.

(You are the height of shame. Come out of your dreams, I am not marrying you.)

Arsalan turns a deaf ear to her words knowing she wants a reaction from him.

"Anjaan nahi maaro! Mai nahi kar rahi tumse shaadi."

(Don't ignore me! I am not marrying you.)

And the bickering continued till they were no longer audible.

"Kyu uss bacche ke peeche pada rehta hain?" Ibrahim chuckles and pats Aaban's back.

(Why are you always behind that kid?)

"Mai? Uske peeche? Ulta wo meri behen ke peeche peeche phirta hain." Aaban snorts and leans on the door.

(Me? Behind him? He is the one who keeps running behind my sister.)

"Accha chal, mehendi ki taiyaari abhi baaqi hain." Ibrahim motions everyone to step out and lend a helping hand.

(Okay let's go, We have to prepare for Rasm-e-Henna)

All of them step outside except the three.

"Tum chalo, hum aarahe hain." Aaban holds Kainaat's hand and pulls her to himself.

(You leave, we are coming.)

Ibrahim raises a brow seeing them.

"Sharam karlo aur chup chap chal mere saath." Ibrahim smacks Aaban's bicep and drags him out along with Kainaat.

(Have some shame and come with me.)

~~
The whole set was lime green according to Kainaat's wishes. It was a refreshing day for everyone today.

The weather was absolutely beautiful and the setup was done on the lawn. Soft music was playing in the background as the wind danced to its melody, slyly playing with girl's hair or dupatta's and tickling their eyes with the hair locks eliciting small giggles.

Fairy lights were hung up on the brown fence covering the lawn and Sofas were placed so it would be comfortable for everyone whilst getting their mehendi done.

Kainaat was perched in the middle of the lawn on a settee with a canopy on top which held a lime green curtain matching her dress.

Everything was calm and peaceful and all the ladies were getting their mehendi in a quiet soothing atmosphere when it was broken by a loud booming voice.

The rowdy boys entered, hooting and carrying the dhols. Aaban was in the middle, glaring at his buffoon cousins but a small smile was present on his face.

He was adorned in a cream kurta accompanied with a lime green shawl. The rest of the cousins wore Lime green kurtas minus the shawl.

The girls groan and glare at the boys for disrupting their peace. Adayjaan sneers at the boys and tries to hit the nearest boy who unfortunately was Arsalan and dodges the hit.
They didn't listen to her when she told them it was a ladies function only.

Aaban steps up on the small stage where Kainaat was seated with her hands outstretched as she was getting her mehendi done.
Everyone could clearly make out the immediate change in his eyes after seeing Kainaat.

His eyes went so soft and full of yearning, adoration and love that Kainaat felt overwhelmed.

She never knew how it was to feel a man's love and now she was receiving it in abundance made her emotional.

Her nose turned and eyes watered seeing his eyes.

Noticing the change in her eyes, Aaban hurriedly goes towards and settles down. Kainaat instantly looks down, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Aaban takes hold of her chin and makes her look towards him.

"Apni nazrein mujhse kabhi churaya nahi karo." Aaban murmurs and wipes her waterline causing her to flutter her eyelashes.

(Never stray your eyes away from me.)

"Mai marte dum tak inka deedar karna chahta hoon." The intensity of desire in his eyes made Kainaat's heart flutter as butterflies erupt in her stomach.

(I want to keep seeing them till I die.)

He bends down and presses his lips to her eyes. All of the youngsters hound the stage and hoot again, the act was covered by them and no elder witnessed it or else Aaban's ass would have been whooped by them.

The rasm was started and the elders were taking their balayein and making them wear phool. Kainaat was still quiet but a peaceful smile was present on her face.

Aaban, who was used to her chatterbox mouth, wasn't able to bear her khamoshi.

"Hayeee...Meri pyaari mosambi." Aaban leans down and mumbles in her ear.

First making her eyes go wide and then she starts laughing.

(Hayee.. My sweet lime.)

Her head thrown back and her hair locks flying, her beautiful plump lips were stretched in a wide grin as he looked at her with utter admiration.

His eyes were full of passionate love and this was captured in Ashar's camera as a forever lasting memory.

He looks at them and then at the pic he captured, smiling and thanking Allah for giving his Naat appi all the happiness she deserves.

Kainaat sombers and gives him a smile, her eyes still dripping with mirth.

"Crores ka business sambhalte hain lekin flirting aapko aaj tak nahi aaya, agar kisi ko pata chala toh bohot mazaq banega aapka." Kainaat teases him who just grunts and rolls his eyes but a smile was present on his lips.

(You handle business and you don't even know something small as flirting, if people get to know they will make fun of you.)

And on the other side.

Washma was getting her mehendi done with complete concentration.

She wanted it to be perfect when the devil came and sat beside her making the sofa press down.

Washma hisses at the disturbance and glares at him and goes back to concentrate on the design the artist was making on her palms.

"Ufff.. jungli billi." Arsalan murmurs, seeing her hiss at him.

(Ufff.. Wild cat.)

"Dafa ho yahan se! Agar meri mehendi kharab hui na toh dekhna tum." Washma grits her teeth.

(Ge lost from here! If you ruin my mehendi, I will not spare you.)

"Accha mera naam likhwa rahi ho na?" Arsalan questions her who throws him a disgusted look.

(You are writing my name in your mehendi right?)

"Hein? Kis khushi me?" Washma looks at him as if he has gone mad.

(What? Why will I?)

"Ladki! Hone waala shohar hoon mai tumhara?" Arsalan's eyes widened.

(Girl! I am your to-be-husband.)

"Accha ji? Ye kisne kahan aapse?" Washma looks away, acting nonchalant.

(Really? Who told you so?)

"Maine." Arsalan points a finger to himself.

(Myself.)

"Billi ke khwab me-..." Washma snorted but her sentence was interrupted by the great human himself.

(Cat can keep drea-)

"Billi? Tum hi toh meri billi. Kya kehna chah rahi ho? Ke tum mujhe khwabo me dekhti ho?" Arsalan gives her a conceited smile.

(Cat? You are my cat right so what are you trying to say? That you see me in your dreams?)

The artist looks between them and snickers.

"Allah aap dono ki jodi salamat rakhein." She looks at both of them.

(May Allah keep your pair safe.)

"Hainaa? Allah aapko accha rakhein itni pyaari duaa di hain aapne humein."

(Right? May Allah keep you happy, you gave such a beautiful duaa.)

Arsalan beams at her and throws an arm around Washma.

"Arsalan ke bacche!" Washma shrieks and pinches his thigh with her free hand.

(Goddamned son of Arsalan!)

He throws his head back and a loud chortle leaves his mouth as Washma continues to glare at him.

Once again, this beautiful moment was captured by the youngest member of the family.

~~

Zoya was waiting for her chance as all the artists were busy. Settling herself down comfortably on a sofa she sighs, looking at the sky, the wind blowing on her face making her smile.

She was busy admiring everything when a shadow fell over her, she turned towards the source and looked up.

Only for her eyes to collide with two universes, there stood a tall man around 6 feet. Dorned in a white kurta, his beard clad face hesitant. His multani rang glowing.

The eyes were the most beautiful part of this beautiful human being. Handsome was just a small word if it was to describe his beauty.

Zoya looked into his eyes, one which was the lightest shade of brown and the other light brown eye had specks of blue.

Heterochromatic eyes! Up till now, Zoya only heard about them but never saw it. And she was blown away seeing his pretty eyes.

"Jee?" Zoya gets up and politely asks him.

(Yes?)

"Uh mai wo..." He stammers and looks back towards some people who ignore him skillfully.

(Umm.. That..I.)

"Aap Malik's ki family se ho?" Zoya curiously questions as no one else was invited aside from them. It was only their family and Malik's.

(You are from Malik's family?)

"Ji....Mai Barzan Malik." He clears his throat and introduces himself.

(Yes....I am Barzan Malik.)

"Oh! Mai Zoya Ahmed." Zoya chirps and enthusiastically shakes his outstretched hand, making him look at her with a hesitant look.

(Oh! My name is Zoya Ahmed.)

"Aap mehendi lagwaa rahi hain?" Barzan questions.

(You are getting your mehendi?)

"Zahir hain, Rasm-e-Henna hain toh mehendi lagegi hi." Zoya chuckles.

(Obviously, It is Rasm-e-Henna.)

"Umm koi artist free nahi hain, laayen mai aapko lagadeta hoon." Barzan hurriedly tells her and wipes his sweating forehead, making the people behind him smack their forehead.

(Ummm.. No artist is free. Give it to me , I will apply.)

"Ji wo kis khushi me? Aapko aata bhi hain?" Zoya suspiciously looks at him.

(Why? And do you even know how too?)

"Haan ji haan ji. Mai designer hoon malik industries me. Maine bas dekha aap kaafi der se wait kar rahi hain toh socha help kardu aapki. Ab soche agar sabki mehendi hogayi aur artists aapko lagane se mana kardein, ke wo thakk gayi hain. Iss tarah toh sirf aapke hi haath khali rehjayenge." Lies smoothly run out of his mouth as he points at her bare hands.

(Yes yes. I am a designer in Malik Industries. I noticed that you are waiting for so long and thought to help you. Now think if everyone gets done and the artists tell you that they are tired. Your hands will remain bare then.)

The innocent Zoya who came in his talks gets worried.

"Accha theek hain." Zoya settles down and hands him a cone.

(Okay fine.)

She forwards her palm towards him who places it on a pillow.
Zoya intently looks at him, making him nervous.

"Aap udhar dekhiye na. mujhse lagaya nahi jaa raha." Barzan stammers.

(You look somewhere else.)

"Ajeeb.." Zoya mumbles and looks away.

(Weird.)

A while later, she was getting tired and he was still working on her palm.
She looks down only to let out a horrified shriek which was muffled by loud music.

"Ye kya kiya aapne?" Zoya yells and immediately stands up seeing a big bug drawn on her palm.

(What did you do?)

"Kya wahiyat mazaq hain ye?"

(What is lame joke?)

"Dekhiye..bas mujhe dare mila tha.."

(See.. I just got a dare..)

"Aapko dare poora karne mai hi mili thi?" Her voice cracks as tears appear on her waterline. She loved mehendi and now her hand was destroyed.

(So? You only got me to do the dare?)

"Rona nahi please!" Barzan immediately rushes near her, handing a tissue.

(Please don't cry.)

"Pehle haath bigaadte hain phir kehte hain rona nahi?" Zoya wails.

(First you ruin my hand and then you say don't cry.)

Murmuring a small apology, Barzaan looks here and there and slowly leaves, going towards the people who were now laughing their asses off.

"Sorry?" Zoya questions and her anger reaches its peaks seeing him taking her issue so lightly.

"Sorry ke bacche." Zoya grits his teeth and turns towards his retreating back.

Marching towards him with full speed, she smears her mehendi clad hand on his arm.

"What the hell?" Barzan immediately turns around and looks at his arm then sees the timid beauty in front of him.

Her large doe eyes were red which made him feel slightly guilty.

"Agar is cheez ka badla wapas nahi liya na, toh mera naam bhi Zoya Kamran Ahmed nahi!" Zoya yells and storms out of there.

(I swear I will take revenge. if not, then my name will not be Zoya Kamran Ahmed.)

Barzan's multani rang turned pale hearing her full name.

"Kamran Raza Ahmed ki beti?" Barzan murmurs to himself and marches towards his siblings in anger who were cackling like hyenas.

(Kamran Raza Ahmed's daughter?)

It was not unknown in the industry that Kamran was very possessive when it came to his girls.

"Saalo wo Kamran uncle ki beti hain!" Barzan yells and runs towards them.

(Scoundrels! She is Kamran uncle's daughter.)

holaaaaaa.. ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO...;)

Do follow me on instagram please, to know more about my stories, my character's interviews, aesthetics, book covers and most importantly, TEASERS/SNEAK PEEKS!

INSTA ID: cheesyburgir

I am so sorry for the late update and sorry for not showing much of Aaban and Kainaat as I wanted to show you guys other couples.

Any guesses whose story will be next?

This is the second last chapter. Get ready to bid bye to this pagal paltan in the next chapter.

Until then...

*Vote and Comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 328 24
Rubab a very kind loving and a caring girl. Who loves to keep people happy and would do anything for her loved ones. She herself is broken inside an...
233K 15.5K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
253K 13.9K 32
Love can't be found where it doesn't exist, nor can be Hidden where it truly does. ~~~ William Shakespeare A bunch of short stories for yo...
26.2K 3K 26
JO KAAM TUMNE 25 BARAS ME KIYA THA WOH KAAM MAI 1 BARAS ME KARUNGA ! 25 SAALO SE JO DARD MAINE APNE SEENE ME DABA RAKHA HAI AB US DARD KO MARHAM LAGA...