Not His Love

By soul_davishsissys

This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF More

cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ridhima's info..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

Chapter 17

398 28 7
By soul_davishsissys

Same night.

Ridhima's POV:

I woke up feeling thirsty and tried to get up from the bed and I realized that my so called husband was hugging my waist.

Oh God, this idiot.

I gently unwrapped his arm as to not wake him up, not because I care for him but I don't want to interact with him after that. As I lifted the jug on the table, I saw it was empty. I sighed heavily.
Now I have to go to the kitchen. As I was heading towards the kitchen only one thought was roaming in my mind.
How will I get to meet Sejal? Oh God, do some miracle. Vansh will not allow and he even said I have office day.

Author's POV

Without paying any attention to her surrounding she just turned left to enter the kitchen. And...
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was just here to drink water. I'm sorry." She said hurriedly as if dogs were behind her and turned to walk away as fast as she could.

A few moments ago.

Ishani was in the kitchen making some Maggie for her. She was stirring the pot, when suddenly she felt a hand wrapped around her, which made her flinch. She was about to hit that person with the spatula, when she heard, "Relax baby, It's me."

"Idiot how many times do I have to tell you not to scare me like this?" her heart was obviously thumping now.

"Sorry," Angre said giggling. "What you making at this time? Didn't you had your dinner?"

"I was hungry. And this is easy to make at night, so... And why are you awake it is almost 2." She said while point at the clock with her spatula.

"I was feeling thirsty."

"Then go and drink water."

"I will but," he said turning her to face him and turning off the stove, "now I want something else." He brought his face closer to her.

She turned her face to left. "You will get us caught. Someone might come."

"No one will come just one kiss."

She was about to say something else when he held back of her head in one and slammed his lips on hers, his other arm was now wrapped around her waist. Ishani also wrapped her arms around his neck. Her spatula was still in one hand.

They were just in the starting of their make out when they heard a voice and their souls left their body.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was just here to drink water. I'm sorry."

They quickly left each other when they saw her leaving.

"I told you. But you have no control on you hormones."Ishani growled while hitting his chest with her spatula.

"Ouch, Ishani, it hurts." He said trying to cover his chest by his arms but she was not stopping.

"What if she tells Vansh bhai, then I'm dead."

"No she won't. We can talk to her in morning."

"What if she tells him now?" her eyes were glossy now, tears were on the verge of falling.

"Ishani, you and I both know Ridhima is not that type. She won't wake up her husband in the middle of the night just to start drama." He held her face in his hands in the most softest way.

"I guess you are right. We can talk to her in the morning."

"Good now rest well, Hmm? And your Maggie..."

"I'm not hungry anymore." Tears were still falling.

"It's ok. Just go as sleep, I will clean here." He gave her a little peck on her lips before she went back to her room.

****

Ridhima was walking back as fast as could keeping in mind to keep her footsteps low. As soon she enter her room, she closed the door instantly. Her hand was still holding the knob, she rested her forehead on the door, closed her eyes, trying to register what she saw.
Ishani and that Angre. They are... and nobody knows... not even Vansh... and they are so stupid acting like teenagers, making out in kitchen. I couldn't even drink water.

She turned and now her back was resting on the door. Her eyes went to Vansh, who was sleeping like a baby. Without any worry. She kept staring at him for few minutes. Then something came into her innocent mind.
Vansh doesn't know about them. No one knows. I know now. Not that I want to start a drama or anything. But I can have my fun. It won't be wrong until they officially get caught.

I guess I can meet Sejal now.

Next morning.

Everyone was at dining table except Ishani.

"Where is Ishani?" Dadi asked.

Sia was about to answer when Ishani came. She sat on a chair right infornt of Ridhima.

"Why are you late?" Vansh interrogated.

"Sorry, I overslept."

"And why you overslept, have you seen the time?" he again asked and Ridhima sighed, this man and his punctualities.

"I.... I was...umm."

"Ishani, beta don't tell me that you were watching movies and dramas till late. Your eyes are also red and swollen, " Chanchal asked.

Ishani ducked her head while bitting her lips.

Aryan laughed out loud, "I knew, she was not going to leave that habit." His voice lowered with each sentence after seeing Vansh glaring at him.

"How many times do we have to tell you it is not good for health?" Rudra said a little angrily, after all she was his daughter.

"Ishani, you either leave that habit or you will move to Sia's room and she..... no actually Aryan," Aryan's ears got alert when he heard his name from Vansh, "you move to his room and he will keep an eye on you."

Ishani instantly looked at her brother, "No, no, no, I won't watch movies or drama till late. I promise. But I won't live in his room with him."

"Good to hear. Now finish your breakfast, we have office today."

Ishani's eyes went from Vansh to Ridhima who was looking at her food plate. As Ridhima lifted her gaze, her eyes met with Ishani's. It was clear to her that she had cried and she knew the reason too. Ridhima gave her smile, and it was not just a simile, it was assurance, and Ishani could sense it. She also smiled.

At office.

On text.

-:Ridhima: Sejal we will meet for lunch, if you are free.
                                                                         -:Sejal: yeah, I'm free at lunch. At Roseland Café?

-:Ridhima: Done.

Ridhima sighed and kept her phone on the table. She folded her arms on the table and rested her head. Suddenly there was a knock.

"Come in." She straightened her posture.

"Hello ma'am these are the blue prints, you can submit it now." The employee came and handed her the file and walked out.

****

Knock knock.

"Come in." Angre said, without lifting his eyes from the laptop.

Ridhima came in and put the file on the table. "These are the blue prints Vansh asked to give you."

Angre took the file and started examining it. "Okay, you can go?"

"Look here, I don't know how to round about things, so I'm gonna say this straight. Help me get out of this office."

"What?" Angre said while looking at her.

"I will be back after the lunch. I need to get out. So help me. The security will not allow me to get out of the office until it ends."

"And why will I do that?"

"Because I want you to do that for me. If not than you know I can easily tell Vansh about your... you know." She smirked.

"Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"No I'm just asking for help. You can think it as blackmailing if you want."

"I see were this is going. Why do you want to go out? And what if you ran away, Vansh will kill me."

"I won't ran away like this. I just have some work, I will be back, just get me out of the office. I will be back. I promise. And if Vansh asks for me tell him that you send me for some work."

"Wow, and what work did I send you to?"

"Listen here I have get out of here before lunch. So help me, I'm asking politely. Or else... you know. I will tell Vansh about you and you sweet make out session."

"Hah, I know you are not gonna tell anyone about that."

"Who knows? Anyways help me out."

Angre sighed heavily, he knew she was never gonna tell anyone, she was never that b*** to start a drama in a family, but he still wanted to help Ridhima here.

****

Sejal was waiting in café looking at her phone from time to time.

"Sejal."

She heard her voice and her eyes quickly went to the person she was dreading to meet. Her best friend, her sister, her family, Ridhima. They ran to each other's arms forgetting about everything else.

"HE KISSED YOU." Sejal screamed after hearing Ridhima's story. Everyone's attention went to them. Ridhima glared at her, griping the fork in her hand tightly. Sejal covered her mouth with her fingers and said sorry in a low voice, while ducking her head.

"That means you lost your first kiss."

Ridhima looked at her to see if she is kidding, but all she could see was a concerned face, concerned for her first kiss.

Wow, what a friend I have got.

"Seriously, you care about my damn first kiss and not about you?"

"No, no. Of course not. It was just.... I was thinking....." she said playing with the straw of her cold coffee. "Anyways, what you gonna do now. I mean are you accepting him? Do...um do you like..him?"

"No, hell no. I hate him. I don't even hate him. I loathe him. He ruined my life. Separated me from you, from Ka...Kabir."

"Wow, your life is really f** up."

Ridhima sighed, "And I don't know what to do now. I thought that Kabir will understand me, at least to me. But he straight away sla... whatever I'm gonna do, but will never go back to him. But I don't know what to do now?"

"Do you like there? Apart from Vansh, do you like there?"

"huh, I mean they all nice except that Vansh and Angre. I like them. They treat me like family. And that just makes me guilty. They think Vansh and I have this perfect love between us but if feels like betraying them. Sometimes I just wanna tell everyone there. And last time I tried Chanchal chachi confronted me. After that I became more stressed. What do I do, Sejal?"

"You hate him, but you like his family,"

Sejal said resting her back on the chair and folding her arms on her chest, "then why don't you tell him divorce and pretend that it is nobody's fault?"

"As if he just accept that, and I even tried to ask him, but that idiot won't even listen."

"Hey why don't you start an affair and then get caught by them. I can ask one of my friend to be your boyfriend. That way it can be easy."

"Sejal, I'm asking for solutions not problem. Give me some good solutions."

Sejal let out a deep breath, "to be honest, I don't really know now. There is only one solution and that is divorce."

Suddenly a thought came to her mind, "I have another idea..."

"If that is also gonna be as stupid as the first be ready for my punches."

"No silly, first listen, you get on his nerves every time. Like every time, don't let go of a moment. He is rich, right? So be stubborn and act like a spoiled girl, spend his money. When he will be done, he will himself give up and divorce you."

Ridhima thought for sometime, "that actually is not a bad idea."

****

At night when everyone was getting to there beds. Vansh was waiting for Ridhima, who was in bathroom. He knew she had gone to meet Sejal, it was not that hard for him to find out.

When Ridhima came out she was drying her hair, with towel, all her hair was on one side. Vansh was speechless. His eyes remained fixed on his wife as she went to the dressing table and started using the hair blower. She was struggling, because of her long hair. Vansh stood up for the bed and went towards her. He gently took the blower and started drying her hair. Ridhima just stared at him though the mirror.

"I know I'm handsome, but it is not good to stare at someone."

"Handsome my foot." She scoffed and looked away.

Vansh sighed but continued his work.

"You look cute even when you are angry. You know I was thinking about..."

"That is enough, my hair is already dried now. Thanks." She took the blower and placed it on the table. And started making her braid. She was not able to focus on her braid as Vansh was right behind her. He again removed her hand from her hair and started making braid.

"I'm an expert in braids. I used to make braids and other styles on Sia............," he kept on taking, "here you go." He tied her hair at last.

Ridhima was about to get up form the table she was sitting on, when Vansh suddenly took her is his arms in bridal style, effortlessly.

"You are very light. You are not even eating properly. It can effect your health." He said putting her on the bed.

"Stop acting like you care." Ridhima said while sitting on bed.

Vansh sat infornt of her, "you think this is an act."

Ridhima let out a mock laughter, "huh, is it not?"

"Ridhima listen, I am aware that we didn't start with good terms, but now I want to change, I want to give this marriage a chance, I want you to give me a chance. Please just one chance." He said cupping her face in both hands.

"How easy was it for you say to give this marriage and you a chance. You know what I went through. Do you even realize the pain I went through. When every night you just ordered me to sleep on the couch and you yourself slept like a bear on this bed. Do you even know what my heart went through when every time you used to insult me."

"I know, I know Ridhima and this guilt kill me every time, every day. I know it is not an easy thing I have asked you, but... but I am ready to do that everything that can make you give me a chance."

Ridhima yanked his hand towards him, "keep your hands and feelings to yourself. And for chance, I am not giving you, do whatever you do." She rudely said and laid on her side of the bed.

Vansh sighed and laid besides her, again hugging her. And she also let him and he knew he has broken something deep in her which was not easy to fix. And it would be catch-22 if she would only give him a chance, then accepting him as her husband and loving him was the next thing.

I will do whatever it takes to make you forgive me and love me. I will bare your every torment, love. You are my first love after all how can you expect me to leave you.

He kissed back of her neck as she was back facing him, "Sleep good and dream about me, my love."

Ridhima who was awake rolled her eyes on his words and closed her eyes, as if she was trying to stop her thumping heart, trying to tell herself she was not effected by his words and his action.

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Another update loves..

Hope you are liking the book..

Vote and comment guys..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 5.4K 44
{COMPLETED ✔️} ꧁ᴠᴀɴꜱʜ ʀᴀɪ ꜱɪɴɢʜᴀɴɪᴀ꧂ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴇʟɪɢɪʙʟᴇ ʙᴀᴄʜʟᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ. ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ꧁ʀɪ...
47.7K 3.1K 24
To know about this story, then do peep in. 😝
36K 2.6K 16
A short story about riansh.
128K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...