Not His Love

By soul_davishsissys

This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF More

cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ridhima's info..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 14

469 27 11
By soul_davishsissys

Next day at office:

Ridhima was as swinging on her chair, head was resting and eyes were fixed on the ceiling, making an important decision. She had completed her work and now she had to give it to Vansh and take his sign and then submit it to Ishani. She had learned a lot in these months about the bussiness management, of course not too much but she could handle her job now.

Should I go? What if he is alone? Should I find someone in the hallway and make some excuse and hand them the file? Why the hell is this so complicated? Let just go and finish and them I can rest. (She sighs and crosses her hand on the desk and rests her head on them) I really want to end this now.

She took the file and walked towards his office. All her actions were being watched by no other than Vansh. He knew that she has to come to take his signature and was wanting. When the door knocked he knew it was Ridhima.

"Come in." he answered to the knock.

Ridhima entered the office, file in her hand. She walked towards his desk and forwarded the file on the desk.

"Need your sign." She ordered.

"Mrs. Ridhima Raisinghania, don't you know how to talk to your boss respectfully?" He asked smirking. He was enjoying every second of teasing her.

Ridhima rolled eyes, and crossed her arms on her chest, and looked at other direction.

"Now you dare to roll your eyes?" He asked with fake angry face which was obvious to Ridhima.

"Stop this nonsense and sign the papers."

"Now ordering too?"

"Will you  sign it or not" she said in annoyance.

"I will surely, my love." He took the pen and started to examine and sign the papers.

"I'll do everything you tell me to." He put the pen down and rested his back on the chair and stared at her.
This was getting over the head of Ridhima now.

"Stop your drama, Vansh. What do you want to prove now? That you love me? That you regret torturing me? or is this a new way that was left?"

Listening to her Vansh could say anything, he just stared at her face.

"Aren't you tired now? Why you don't let me go now? Your pet names, your fake care, your fake love aren't you tired of faking now?" Tears started building in her eyes.

Vansh stood up from her chair and walked in front of her.

"Is it all fake to you? Hmm?"

"Yes because it is fake. And I am tired of it now. I want to leave this marriage now...."   

"You want to leave me? Ridhima I have already told you I don't care how we got married but now you are my wife and I am your husband....."

"Forced husband. I get you don't care and how can you ever care. You were the one torturing me. You didn't have sleep nights on that uncomfortable couch and waking up with the blessing of back pain. You weren't the one to stand in this office all day till you were unable to even walk. And do you really think that drama will melt my heart."

She was now crying and not even bothering to wipe the tears.

"Y.you ru.uined my li.fe. I wo..uld have been ha.happy with my own li.life. But y.ou ju.st had to ruin i.it all."

Vansh was just looking at the broken person in front of him, he was unable to say any thing, and how can he even open his mouth at this point.

"You ma..made Ka..kabir hate me.."

"Don't you dare take his name." He was listening everything she was saying and even if she would have swore at him, he would have taken that happily, but when he heard Kabir's name he couldn't control  his mind. He hated him. Not because he was her boyfriend but he had dared to slap Ridhima.

"You can hold me accountable for everything I did. And yes I am ready for every punishment you will give me. But don't ever ask me to leave you and that my love is fake. I agree that we didn't had a good started bu.t believe me Ridhima I really love you. And not because that I found out that weren't the culprit of Sia, it was even before that. I..I was just... too egoistic to accept it. My sister was on death bed so whatever came into my mind I didn't think twice and that was my fault. But now I really want to give us a chance..."

"Do you really think that this speech will make me accept you?" she scoffed, "No matter what you do, I will never accept you as my husband. I will never forgive you, never love you. I just want to end everything between us. Just.." She took a deep breath, "Just get the divorce papers ready."

"You don't know what you are saying." Vansh said in gritting his teeth. His anger was visible on his face but Ridhima was not concerned with it now.

"I know what I am saying. I am saying that keep div...."

"Don't you dare to complete that word, otherwise I really do something that you won't like."

"What will you do? Make me stand on my feet all day and make sleep on couch or is there something left?"

Vansh didn't said anything, he just took step forwards making her to back away.

"You wanna know what I will do..." His voice was now sending shivers to her spine.

He just stepped forwards and she was backing away till she reached the couches which were facing the opposite direction as them. When she was about to take another step backwards she hit the back of the couch and was about to fall but the muscular arms didn't let her fall as they held her tightly. Her hands were now on his chest and his arms were around her waist. He could see how her eyes went wide when he pulled her this close. He unwrapped on hand and brought it to her face to tuck her hair which was falling on her face. Seeing her closing her eyes when brought hand closer to her face he chuckled.

"Do you really don't feel anything when I touch you? Doesn't your heart beat faster? Even one single time didn't you feel anything?" hearing his voice she opened her eyes, "no matter how much you say you don't like me but your face says it all..."

"You're right, I don't dislike you. I hate you with all my heart."

"Then why are you crying while saying it? Hmm? When you......

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I am sorry." A girl opened the door and was open but backed away seeing them in this position.

Hearing the voice they both backed away from each other. And Ridhima wiped her face with her sleeves.

"You can come."  Vansh said.

"Are you sure?" the girl replied.

"Lily, just come."
Lily came inside.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked. I am really sorry."

"No, It's fine." Vansh assured with a smile.

"How are you Ridhima?" Lily turned to Ridhima.

"I am fine. How about you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine too. I'm going back to America, so I came to say my goodbyes." She pouted.

Ridhima chuckled but suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, I have to submit papers, I should get going and have a happy journey."
Lily smiled at her. Ridhima took the papers from the desk and walked out of the office leaving two of them.

"Come sit" Vansh said to Lily. Both of them took seats on couch. "when are you leaving?"

"Just leaving for the airport."

"You didn't tell me?"

Lily didn't said anything, she looked down at her lap and bit her lips.

"What happened? You fine?"

Lily just shook her head. But Vansh was not buying this so he held her chin and lift her head and saw her tear filled eyes.

"What happened Lily? Is everything fine?"

Lily again shook her head still biting her lips. "I love you Vansh."

"Wha.. what?"

"I re..ally love yo.u Vansh."

"But..but Lily I am..."

"I kno..ow Vansh. I know you are ma.. married now. You lo.love her. I know. But what should I do with this heart. I really loved since we were just child. You were my first love. I..I co..couldn't tell you about my feeling when I was le...leaving. When I was coming back I thought I wi..will tell you and you will acc..ept me because you....you were never close to..to girls but with me. But you fell in love with someone else." She was putting her heart out and Vansh was just listening to her, that was all he could now.

"I was late Vansh. I was late." she put her face in her palms and kept crying. After sometime she wiped her face and calmed herself. "Vansh, please don..don't think of me as some..some homewrecker. I just can't hold it in my heart anymore. I am happy that you are happy with someone. But It was becoming burden on my heart my mind.." She paused. "She is a nice girl. Don't let her go. Don't do the same the mistake as mine... Never back away from telling people you love how much they mean to you how much you love them. Otherwise you don't know what..." she sighed.

She looked at Vansh and he was already looking at her with shock.

"You were all along in love with me, but still didn't tell me?"

"I told you, I was an idiot. I thought you don't along with girls so I don't have to worry. But I guess love doesn't wait for anyone and happens to anyone, anytime." She took a deep breath, "I feel good now. I was really scared to tell you but wanted to be honest. This way maybe I can move on."

**********

"So you are going to ignore me?" Ishani said to Angre, who was working on his desk ignoring her presence."Yaar, please at least talk to me, look at me?"

"What is there to talk? Huh?" He said as he turned his eyes to her.

"Don't talk like this?" Ishani said while gulping.

"You wanted to talk, what do you want to talk about? Your wedding plans?"

"y..ya I said I am sorry. I was afraid how will they react." her eyes were now filled with tears.

Seeing her tears, Angre stood up from his chair and went towards her. He held her face in his palm and wiped the tears with his thumb.

"Why? why were you afraid? Are you perhaps..."

"No..No please don't think like that. I..I was just...you know... afraid that how will they react when suddenly we tell them about us. Like they will accept us or not or they will do something that..."

"Ishani. Ishani, take a deep breath. If we are not gonna tell them then who will and how are we gonna get together. Hmm?"

Realizing her mistake, she burst into cry, "I'M SORRY." Angre chuckled at her childish behaviour and hugged her. He kept on patting her back to calm her down. When she was finally in her senses he pulled away still kept her in his arms.

"We are gonna tell them as soon as possible. Okay?"

"Okay"

****************

Ridhima came to Ishani's office but didn't find her there so she kept the papers under the paper weight with a sticky note, so she will notice. After that she went back to her work.

......

Yea we know that it's late but

Happy Diwali to all of you 💕..

Vote and comment guys..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
50.9K 3.8K 22
#1 on Hellyshah out of 893 stories (28th march 2022). Starting:- 20th July 2021. Ending:- 13th January 2022. Thank you @Riddhima_VRS for the beautifu...
63K 2.6K 13
_A SHORT STORY ON RIANSH_ __Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ__ Cover credit:- @SamairaRajput @BlueStarCommunity ___Top Rankings___ 1 in #Rrahulsudhir 7 in #hellyshah 3 in...
12.4K 1.2K 5
Riddhima and Vansh meets each other after 6 years. Riddhima was trapped in the world of darkness where she was all broken and shattered. Vansh being...