Not His Love

De soul_davishsissys

This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF Mais

cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ridhima's info..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

Chapter 10

524 32 6
De soul_davishsissys

It was another office day. Vansh was in his office, on his main chair examining the file in his hands. Swinging his chair, left to right, right to left. Suddenly the door of his office burst opened.

"What the he.." Vansh flinched a little.

"Angre, don't you know how to knock anymore?"

"Sir, Sia.." he was cut off by Vansh.

"Is she okay? What about her? Tell me is she okay?" He said so worriedly, standing up from his chair and walking towards Angre.

"She.. she is out of coma now. She is okay now."

After hearing this Vansh stood there like a statue. Eyes were still stuck of the figure in front him, lips parted. Seeing his reaction Angre chuckled and waving his hand before his face calling out his name. Vansh shook his head a little.

"Wh..en?"

"Aryan called me. Your phone was switched off so he called me and said that he got a call from the hospital, they said that Sia is totally fine now. Yeah a little weak but has gained her consciousness."

"You handle the office I am going." He said while hurriedly walking out of the office. He was smiling. His eyes were teary but didn't wanted to cry in the office building in front of his employees. He hurriedly got into the car and drove to hospital.

___________

Angre walked towards Ishani's office cabin, to tell her also after all she is her sister. When he came inside, he saw Ridhima instead of Ishani there, she on the couch arranging files, many other files were on table.

"What are you doing here?" he asked Ridhima, glaring at her.

"I..I was helping Ishani." She answered hesitantly.

"And were is she?"

"She..," she was about to answer but was cut off when the door open revealing Ishani.

"Arre Angre, what you doing here so suddenly?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh I came here to tell that Sia has gained her consciousness. She is out of coma."

Pure shock and happiness was written on Ishani's face. She palmed her face, her eyes couldn't handle the tears and she also let them fall from her eyes.

"You.. you are not jo..king. Ri.ght?" she asked Angre trying to control her emotions.

"Ishani why would I? She is really fine now." He chuckled. "You can go and meet her, I will handle here."

"Bhabhi did you hear that." She looked towards Ridhima, who stood up from the couch and walked towards them. She smiled while nodding and creased Ishani arm, to calm her down. Angre noticed that Ridhima was not nervous, not a little bit. Cause she was now about to get exposed. But she was calm. And this confused Angre.

"Angre, I am going and taking bhabhi with me." she in excitement.

"Yeah, sure." Angre smiled.

Ishani and Ridhima left the office and headed to the hospital.

____________

Vansh walked inside the hospital. He stumbled into people but still didn't care. He just wanted to see her, hear her. He reached the door of the room and burst opened the door.

Sia with Aryan, and doctor was also there asking her some questions, when the door opened she turned to see who it was? And after seeing her brother, she couldn't help but let out cry. Vansh, after seeing her like this, run towards her and hugged her. He had enough controlling his emotions till now and let his tears fall. He was continuously creasing her back, saying sweet things. Aryan stood there, smiling.

"She is totally fine now, but like I said earlier a little weak. And for that I will prescribe some medicine and a diet plan." The doctor said. Vansh just nodded his head, still hugged her dear sister.

Aryan went out with the doctor, to get the prescription and diet plan.

"Shh. Don't cry. You are alright now. You brother is always here by your side. Hmm? Now stop."

After sometime she was calm and stopped crying. He made her lay on the bed and sat on a stool chair near the bed. He kept her hand in his, creasing it.

"Are you feeling Okay now? Are you hungry? Do you..."

"Bhai I am fine. And I am hungry. Aryan just finished feeding me."

"Why did you tell me?"

"Tell what?" she looked at Vansh confused.

"That you were being bullied." Vansh said with a serious face.

Hearing this Sia became stiff. She sighed nervously. She looked at her lap.

"This won't help anything, Sia. I don't get it. Why didn't you tell anything?"
Seeing her condition, Vansh stopped.

"Sia look at me." He held her cheek in his palm gently, turned to make her face him. "You know I love you, right? Was it that hard to talk to me? You always shared your secrets with more than you shared with Ishani. Than what happened this time?" he talked to her in the calmest way possible.

"Its fine, if you don't want to talk about it now. I won..."

"S.he... had my ph..otos. Some no.t good pho.tos. A.and bl..ackmail.ed me i.if I te.ll anybo.dy she will le..eak them. I was co.uld no.ot thi..nk pro..ope.rly th.at time a..nd tho..." She said gulping after every word and at last couldn't even complete he sentence and let out a cry. She was still scared and didn't say the name.

"Shh. Don't cry. Shh. No one will be able to even get to scratch you. Don't worry." After hearing Sia, his heart was satisfied that at least he was able to torture her culprit and give them some unforgettable memories. But at the same time, he wanted to go and torture Ridhima more, so much so that this time she will surely beg him to kill her.
The door opened and Aryan came in with a prescription paper.

"The doctor said that you will be discharged in a couple of days and you shouldn't eat junk food, oily food fast food, deep fried food, just simple and plan vegetable and fruits." Aryan said.

"Oh NO." Sia sighed, making Aryan an Vansh chuckle.

The door opened again revealing Ishani followed by Ridhima.

Why the hell is she here? I should have had told Angre not to let her come even if Ishani wanted to. What if she saw him? Or he saw her?But why isn't she reacting. She is calm like she did nothing. And why isn't Sia reacting after seeing her.

"SIA." Ishani shouted and ran to hug her but Aryan stopped her in the middle.

"Careful, don't crush her with your force." Aryan joked.

"Shut up, idiot." Ishani pushed him and went to hug Sia.

"How are you my stupid sister? Can't you be a little careful? Huh? From now you are not allowed to go to the roof." She was rambling hugging her. When they pulled out, Sia's gaze went towards Ridhima, who was standing there smiling.

"Who is she?"

Hearing this question, Vansh looked at her shocked.

"A.re you fine? Like you remember everything right?" He asked her horrified. He thought she asked this question maybe because she may have lost some memory. That is why she didn't tell him her name.

"Yeah. Bhai. I remember everything. Now tell me who is she?"

Ishani pulled Ridhima closer to them and said, "She is Ridhima. Your bhabhi. Vansh Bhai's wife." Smile was not leaving her face.

"What? How? When?" Sia was shocked to her core. And Idiot Vansh thought she is shocked because of the other reasons. He knows, if she gets to know about all the torture she won't like it, but he had his own excuses to give her later.

"This was the same reaction as mine, when they got married." Aryan laughed.

"You know Sia one day, Vansh came home with Bhabhi and said that he married her. We were all shocked. It was so sudden. Oh my god, that day."
Sia laughed.

"But Vansh Bhai you should have waited for me. I wanted to see and enjoy your wedding too." She pouted. Vansh was confused if she really has lost any memory.

"Sia trust me, there was nothing to enjoy, and he did a court marriage."
When couldn't handle it more, he told Aryan to take Ishani and Ridhima home, he will be with Sia as she needed someone and he himself wasn't ready to leave.

_______

While leaving, Ridhima saw a familiar figure. She couldn't guess who was it at first but when the person turned, her heart started thumping fast.

It was Kabir. He was unrecognizable, his hair was longer than the last time she met him he was wearing doctor's uniform. He was looking at a report which was in his hand and was not able to see the infornt of was the person he was looking for so long, for whom his heart was desperate to see. She wanted to run to him and hug him like there was no tomorrow. Her feet started to walk towards him, her eyes were getting teary. When she felt a light pat on her shoulders. She turned to see Aryan.

"Bhabhi, where are you going? Do you need anything?" He asked her. And she simply shook her, while blinking her tears away.

"Ok. Come Ishani is waiting in the car. Let's go. I'm super hungry, right now." He said making Ridhima chuckle. When he turned to leave Ridhima looked again at the previous direction but saw no one their. She thought of running from there, it was a great opportunity now, but no. Her overthinking head wasn't planing the same.

Not now. Everyone in the mansion is happy. If I ran away, it will cause mess and that Idiot, devil will find me again and will again torture me. But now it is time and stop thinking about others when you yourself are in hell. So should i run or no. What sho....

She was still thinking what to do, when again she felt a light pat. She turned and saw Aryan again.

"Bhabhi are you Ok? Why your face became red?" Asked Aryan again.

"No.thing. Just too hot here." She said nervously, tabbing her hand on her cheeks.

"Ok, if you say so. Now let's go everyone will be waiting for us."

With that she also left. Ger overthinking didn't let her go, just made het worry about the consequences. But atleast now she can came here to meet Sia and at the same time Kabir, if she could.

______________

"So how is she?" Sia asked all of a sudden.

"Huh?"

"Bhabhi. What was her name?"

"Ridhima." Vansh said without any emotions.

"Yeah. She looks cute and sweet."

"Sia, I want to ask you something."

"Yes, bhai."

"Don't you really remember her?"

"How can I know her, bhai?"

"Okay, I know I should have waited sometime for this question and answer but, tell one last thing if you really trust me?"

Sia nodded her head.

"Who was bulling you?"

Sia looked away from Vansh. But he palmed her face gently and said, "Just tell me, I promise I will fix everything." He was promising her that he will fix things, but was unaware that he himself had messed up everything, which was now not easy to fix.

"Ra..Ragini."

"What."

Sia nodded her head while her eyes got teary.

"It's okay. You don't worry and don't cry. Hmm?"

Sia nodded whipping her tears.
At night, they eat dinner and Vansh made her sleep and he also rested on the couch which was in the room. He composed himself infornt of her like he hasn't done anything wrong.

He took a look at Sia, she was sleeping soundly. And laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

What have I done? Why did I believed her? She was all innocent. And still I did all the cruel things. Now how will I face her? How will I ever repent? Oh God. What sin have I committed? I gave her punishment for what she didn't even do?

But now if she wants to leave me? She can. She will. Why will she stay with me? I only tortured her. Never treated her like a wife should be treated. I ruined her life. My anger ruined me and her life.

He was awake all night. He couldn't it these thoughts out if his head. The mere thought of her leaving him was enough to make sleep go far away from him.

_________________

Few days passed. Sia was now discharged and now was at home. In these few days, Vansh didn't went to home to rest. It was when a member from hime came with new clothes and the he changed his clothes. He didn't wanted to go home. He wanted to be near Sia, after a long time he was talking to her. And the second reason was that he was not ready to face Ridhima. During this time Lily also came to meet Sia. He told Angre not to let Ridhima come to hospital these days. And Angre also found one way or another to prevent her from going. Even though she desperately wanted to and Angre and Vansh knew why. She wanted to find some way to meet Kabir their.
Now Sia had come home, it was impossible to ignore her. They had to eat together and sleep in the same rome. And these days, Ridhima wanted to ask her, that If she had anything, Sia would have reacted differently after seeing her. She would have told Vansh. But whenever she saw him, his only look terrified her. And more his stress was adding fuel to the oil. She thought maybe he is streessed because of Sia's health.

Sia was sitting with other family members talking to them in the living room, Lily was also their. After some talks Lily was about to leave when told her that he will drop her. They were in car, Vansh was driving.

"You look tensed. Is everything alright?" Lily asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some office work stress."

"Vansh," she sighed, "At this point you are still stressing over some office work. Wow. Your sister needs you there, but not all stressed."

"I know. And I am trying."

"Ok forget it. Why don't come to my home sometime, and we will have dinner together. I will make you forget your stress." Vansh looked at chuckled.

"Are you a doctor now?"

"No, but I can be one, if you want me to." She said jokingly. Vansh laughed.

"You and your flirting."

After sometime they reached her mansion and she got out of the car, offered some tea to Vansh but he refused. And he drove back towards his home...

........

So here the another update..

Please vote and comment guys..

It's really sad to say that you guys just read the chapters and that's it... please please 🙏🥺 give the votes..

30 votes for another update

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

85.7K 4.6K 36
Broken by own family she agreed to marry the one they choose for her to save pride and reputation of her family not aware of what future have stored...
77.7K 5K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
36K 2.6K 16
A short story about riansh.
264K 18.9K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...