Not His Love

By soul_davishsissys

This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF More

cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ridhima's info..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

Chapter 9

409 29 3
By soul_davishsissys

On the other hand Kabir had never been in his proper scenes since then. Every day, after his shift was over he went to the police station. But always came back with nothing. Sejal frequently came to his apartment to see if he was doing ok. But Kabir always sent her back after only a minute, sometimes only opened the door and just to tell her leave and again closed the door. It had never been easy for both of them.

Sejal and Ridhima has been together since they were mere 4 or 5 in an orphanage. It was another day, Kabir was at home, laying on couch in the living room, when his doorbell rang. He groaned as he knew who it would be. He stood up and went to the door and opened it.

"Sejal, how many times I told you. I'm doing fine. You don't need to come."

"And how many times did I told you. I'm your friend, and I know you are not doing fine." Sejal said.

Kabir was about to shut the door but Sejal put her foot to stop it. And shouted angrily at Kabir,

"listen Kabir, I know it isn't easy for you. But did you ever thought how I might be feeling. How it would be for me to lose my one and only family. To come home only to meet silence. And now you too are ignoring me like a plague. You told me you are doing fine, right? But Kabir I'm not. It has never been fine. And you? You always told me that I'm your sister. But now when I need you the most and even you need someone at your side, you are pushing me always?" her voice was getting lower and lower, and her eyes getting teary.

Hearing her Kabir couldn't hold himself anymore. He pulled her into a tight hug and burst into tears. While she patted his back to calm him down.

They sat on the couch in the living room, having some coffee, which Sejal made.

"The police still didn't get any clue," said Kabir.

"I know. I went to the police just this morning." Sejal said while sipping her coffee.

"I miss her." Kabir's voice cracked.
"Me too. What do you think? Is it possible that she can be kidnapped?" she asked.

"I don't know. And I pray this is not the case. Sometimes when I get this thought, I pray that it is better if she has ran away on her own. And what if it is true?" Tears were not stopping coming from his eyes. His voice came out as whisper, still Sejal was able to hear him.
"Why will she ran away from us on her own? If she wanted to go somewhere, she will tell us?"

"I can't help it. These thought always come into my mind. What if she had eloped with someone, because she was not able to tell me directly? What if someone has kidnapped her? What if they do something bad to her? What if..." he couldn't complete is talk and burst into a cry again. See him Sejal put away both the coffee cups and hugged him.

"Where ever she is, she will be alright. She has to be. And she has not ran away. She loves you and always will." Sejal said, trying to calm him down.

"The moment we will find her, I am getting married to her. And I will keep her safe with me. We will go away from here," he said, and Sejal chuckled at his statement.

_____________

It had been few weeks, since the party incident, and Ridhima was also recovering. Vansh on the other hand was quite confused about something he didn't wanted to admit. He let Ridhima sleep with him on the bed, and after he made sure she is sleeping, he would turn her and make her face him, only to see her peaceful face. And the reason he gave himself, was that he tortures her enough in the office and he should let her rest peacefully at night.

All this time he never forgot to visit Sia, in the hospital. She was also showing some progress and why not Vansh heired the bestest doctors for her.

Present.

Vansh was in his office when Angre called.

Angre: Sir, Ms. Lily is here to meet you.

Vansh: oh, she. Let her in.

Angre: O.K. sir.

Lily was Vansh's friend. They had met in college. Vansh was also very friendly with her, but not more than that. She was also a businesswoman now. When they completed their studies, Lily wanted ti settle abroad and Vansh wanted to stay with his family. So they had to part their ways. And it had been three to four years.

Vansh put the office telephone down and started analyzing hos files. After a min the door open, revealing Lily. His eyes shifted towards her, and a smile crept on his lips. As she walked towards him, he also stood up to walk towards her.

"Wow. I see how much you have changed," Lily said, smilingly.

Vansh laughed a little and hugged her. "How have you been? And when did you came from US?" He asked, as they walked towards the couch and sat, while facing each other.

"I'm all good. And I wanted to meet you so I came all the way from America." She said jokingly.

"Yeah, i know. Now tell me why so sudden?" He laughed.

"Dad wanted me to come for sometime and I thought I should meet you. It has been a long time since we met."

"Yeah."

"Hey, how are others. Ishani, Sia and Aryan? And Dadi?" She was so excited to meet them all. She knew them as Vansh would sometimes bring her home at celebrations.

Hearing this Vansh's smile faded a little. "S.sia had an accident in the college."
Lily eyes went wide, "W.a what h.ow?"
"Y.ea.h she fell form the college building and she is ok now. Just unconscious."

"W.what. Oh my gosh." She put her hand on her chest. And looked at Vansh. "But how did she even fell?"

And Vansh remembered Ridhima. His eyes darkened.

"Well, it was just a accident." He lied, because he didn't wanted that Sia's culprit should get punishment by any other than him.

"O..oh. I pray she will recover very soon."

"I hope so."

They talked for one or two hours. As they were friends meeting after such a long time.

________________

They were talking when there was a knock, Vansh permitted the person to come in. The door opened and Ridhima came in with files in hand.

"Sir, Ishani and Ridhima ma'am are waiting for you." It was one of the employee.

"Oh. O. K. I'm coming in a minute."

"O. K. Sir." With that the employee left.

"Ridhima? Who is she?" Lily enquired.

"She..she is my wife." Vansh said.

"What?" Her eyes went wide. There was pure shock on her face.

Vansh laughed at her reaction.

"Yeah. I got married a few months ago."

"Wh. What? How?"

"It was just so sudden, that's why I couldn't tell you?"

"Bu..."

"Come I will introduce her." Vansh held her hand and walked out.

________________

Ridhima and Ishani were waiting for Vansh at the entry and exit gate. They were talking to each other, when Ishani eyes fell on Vansh and he holding a girl's hand, and after shifting her gaze to the girl she immediately recognized her. But the smile she had shile talking to Ridhima fell off looking at their hands. When Ridhima realized at Ishani looking at certain direction. She also turned to see it and like Ishani had thought her smile also droped.

"Ishani look who came. You remember her?" Vansh asked her happily.

"Y.yeah. Lily. Lily Singhania, right?" She said.

"Hey Ishani, how have you been?" Lily aksed while hugging her.

"I'm fine. How about you?" They pulled away.

"I'm good too."

"And Lily, meet Ridhima my wife."

Vansh said while side hugging her.
"Oh. Lily. Nice to meet you." She forwarded her hand for handshake happily.

"Ridhima. Nice to meet you to." Ridhima said while shaking hands.

"You really made his coldy fall for you. Because as far as I know he was never interested in marriage and relationships then." She said jokingly.

And Ridhima just smiled at her statement.

"Lily when did you came from the US? And all of a sudden?" Ishani asked.
"Well my dad wanted me to come. So here I am."

"Oh... and how is your dad doing?" Ishani asked again.

"He is also fine. He was just missing me."
"Lily why don't you come for dinner, while you are staying. It has been a long time." Vansh asked, with a smile on his face, which Ridhima didn't fail to notice. Her heart pained, but why? It's not like she loves him. Then why? Maybe he was her husband that is why. Maybe even after being her husband he never once smiled at her, that's why.

"Yeah, that will be great." She answered.
After some more talks they came home and Lily also went to hers.

At dinner.

"Dadi, you know today Lily met us." Vansh said.

"Lily? Oh yeah she. Singhania na? She was abroad when did she came?" Dadi asked.

"Just a few days ago."

"How is she doing now?" Chachi asked.

"She is fine, Chachi."

"Bhabhi did you met her?" Aryan asked Ridhima.

"Yes. I met her today."

"She was Vansh bhayi's best friend in college. I don't know how she even became one." He said and ishani laughed a little.

"What?" Vansh asked a little angrily.
"No...Nothing. Just you never had a girl as a friend or a girl."

"Enough you all. Always start fighting liking kindergarten kids. Finish your food. Tomorrow you have office day." Chanchal said annoyingly.

After dinner everyone went to bed. Ridhima and vansh also came in their room. Ridhima hesitantly laid on bed hoping she won't get kicked off to the floor. But sighed in relief when Vansh also laid silently on the other side on the bed. Like always they were back facing each other.

When Vansh switched off the light, Ridhima's eyes got teary.

Why? God why? Why did I felt hurt when he was smilingly talking to her, holding her hands, being so frank? I love Kabir Not this man. Am I having any feeling for him? NO. It can't happen. I can't do this to Kabir. He must be waiting for me. Sejal also must be missing me. BUT WHY THE HELL WAS THE BITCH TOUCHING HIM? KNOWING THAT HE IS NOW MARRIED? HIS WIFE IS INFRONT ON YOU? YOU BITCH?
SHUT IT RIDHIMA. Don't you remember what he told you one the first day of the marriage? "I did not marry you out of love, you bitch." You should feel anything for him. He is a jerk and always will be.

With these thoughts in her head, she slowly drifted into sleep.

And after sometimes, Vansh checked if she is asleep it was dark so he couldn't see her whole face and the dry tear stains on her face and after confirming it, he turned her and scoped her in his embrace and drifted into his dreamland...

----------------------

Hello loves really really sorry for late update...vote and comment guys...

Guess what today was really really great day guys... today we got to know that our book crossed 1k...✨✨✨✨

Thanku thanku so much guys for loving this story..💕..

And a special thanks to ukiyoshrub for the beautiful gift...(cover of the book was by her)... really love you work 😍💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 5K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
35.6K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
132K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊
128K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...