You are Me, I am You

By NJ655212

Taehyung is Jin's boss... and they don't like each other much. What if... One day... Jin's soul transfers to... More

Hi.. All
1. Yess Boss
2. Exchange!!
3. Worse thing
5. Deep sleep
6. Call me by your name
7. Family
8. For you
9. Family Time
10. Planned Date
11. Trust

4. Again

124 16 0
By NJ655212

Tskk...

I huffed a sigh loudly, as I was now standing in front of SeokJin's home. After what I heard from Mom I can't stay there, can I?
Why I didn't think about it before? SeokJin, means me taking someone home and staying with him, that too in the same bedroom will create an unnecessary thought in my parents' minds. He is not my boyfriend or something, and he will never be...

I would have booked a hotel to stay, but I thought to come here,
Yeah... I know...I am being considerate.
But here, I am yet standing outside his house. I don't have keys and it seems no one is at home to open the door for me. I guess, this is a sign, that choosing his house to stay in, is not a good idea.
Taking a deep breath I decided to go to the office maybe to take keys from him.

I entered the office with a grumpy face, I didn't want to come here, but here I am.
I looked around, some doing their work, and some were gossiping. To go directly to my cabin, I had to pass all these people. They will notice and will come to me to talk, which I definitely don't want now.
I snorted and decided to go to SeokJin's cabin. Seokjin's cabin, which he barely uses, only to attend one-to-one meetings. For work, he sits with his team.
His persistence is kind of impressive and his unrelenting attitude makes me admire him, but the fact that I hate him never goes down.
Before I go, I try not to come in sight of anyone thinking maybe I should call him and ask for the keys outside of the office, but

As I told you earlier I am not lucky...

Hoseok spotted me...

Ugh...

"Jin.. Jin.."

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him, "Hey"

"You are here" He gladly said.

"It seems like that.."

"I was scared, I thought Mr. Kim really fired you or what".

"He didn't..." I said in a low voice maybe in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I found out. I asked Mr. Kim, he said you are on leave for a few days"

I nodded.

"Sir, weren't you on leave? Mr. Kim told us" Ms Aida, came running towards me.

"Yes, I..."

"Aida, Aida" another person came running calling out her name, "Boss is looking for you"

"W..who, Mr. Kim, w..why?" She fumbled, maybe because I never called her before. Whenever I needed data regarding finance, it was always Seokjin.

"Ask him, he is right here" and Aida ran away.

"Aida", SeokJin looked at his watch, "did you share a daily financial report?"

"Umm..uu.. no sir"

"Why?, it's already noon, Aida" his voice was not angry, not irritated but calm though stern enough to make Ms. Aida visibly shivers.

"Sir, I...I w..was"

"Don't fumble Aida, you know I don't like it" He said boring his eyes on her.

"Sorry sir" She looked down, "I t....thought as Jin Sir was not present, I c...can share the data a little later"

"A little later?" He talked calmly but a little loudly this time, "It's already late, and even if Jin is not here, that doesn't mean you are allowed to send it later. Send me the data right away"

"Yes sir" She bowed 90 degrees before leaving.

SeokJin moved his eyes and stayed at me. His brows raised slightly, "Ohh, so you decided to show up. That's good. Let's go to your... I mean my cabin. I have something to talk about"

"I am not here for the business" I went near him stretching out my hand in front of him, "Give me your keys, I am going to your home"

He raised his eyes glancing around, "Let's talk in the cabin" He whispered gritting his teeth. A sharp jawline was on display. I have a great jawline I must say...
He was fuming, and I wondered how he could look unbelievably hot even when he was hopping mad. oh, I guess it was because he looked like me. Am I really that hot? Orrr... it was because of him...

I shook those thoughts away which were useless, "I don't want to..." I wiggled my finger showing him that I am in a hurry, give me your fucking Keys. I can guess, that everyone around us was shocked, confused, and everything.

"Behave T... V", Jin's smooth but aggravated voice traveled across the hall. His deep-blacked eyes blazed with fury and narrowed with focus on me, "Don't misbehave"
"Show a little bit of manners" He talked under his breath getting angry.

What a hypocrite he is!!!
He used to insult me every time, but now when he is in my shoes he talks about the manners

"Anyways, let it be. I will stay at the hotel" I turned to go out furiously.

SeokJin held my wrist, I heard people around us gasp, I yanked his hand. He clenched his teeth and held me again dragging me to my cabin. He closed the door and slammed me on the wall attached to the door.

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled at him pushing him away, "Can't you keep your hand with yourself?"

"What's wrong with you" He talked back to me, "when will you stop acting childish?" He was raging.

"Childish?" I chuckled mockingly, "Just my childish behavior making you this crazy?"

He snorted, "Not just childish, there are a lot...
Where to begin, You are loud, obnoxious, careless, stubborn, spoiled, arrogant, irritable". He carefully counted my flaws on his finger
"And now behaving like this you are spoiling my image in front of them"
He yelled.

My breathing increased in anger, "And you are too prideful, way too cheerful, smart-mouthed, think yourself as perfect like nothing can be more perfect than you." I ranted digging my finger into his chest

He grabbed my wrist to take off my finger from his chest, whirling me around until I landed on his chest. I gulped by touching his muscles, and we were both panting heavily to calm ourselves down, "Stop your ranting, nothing will change after behaving like this"

I struggled a bit to get rid of his closeness, giving him a sinister chuckle, "What happened to you Mr. Perfectionist" I quoted, "Where does your skill of 'manage your anger' gone?"

He hastily came near me, I took back steps to match his speed but halted when my back hit the wall. He struck his hand on the wall just beside my ear, "When it comes to you, I am unable to manage my all type of emotions" His intense gaze made me shiver to my spine, "and that makes me hate you even more" he continued.
As soon as he finished the sentence, he banged the wall again, and the tension between us was overwhelming. There was silence for a bit as he furiously looked at my irises one by one. I wanted to push him away but my strength didn't work in front of him. Though my shoulders are broader I was looking small between him.
I couldn't handle the tension, it was burning inside me. It was suffocating me. He volunteered to let go of me, turning his face away.

Thank God!!!!

I breathed out...

"I will book the hotel to stay" I mumbled not looking at him. Though his back was facing me.

"Why? Don't you want to stay at your place" He asked still facing away.

"I" I paused to take a breath, "I don't want to stay with you under the same roof"

He turned to face me, "That's a good decision" He looked straight into my eyes, "You will stay at my place," He said, not suggesting, not requesting but directly stating like I had no option but to do it. Hell...

"I said I don't want..."

"You didn't tell me today is a board meeting," He said just ignoring me.

"Just cancel it..." I said, calmly.

"I don't have any data and details with me. I don't know which strategy matters, or what we are going to talk about. Hwan just came and reminded me about the meeting and I am blank" He literally scolded me. Fuck you...

"I said... just cancel it", I got irritated.

"We can't, the meeting will start in half an hour. It's too late to cancel. All the board of directors will gather. It will be so unprofessional".

Why does he care...

"Stay. We will discuss the facts of the meeting. And after the meeting I will drop you at my home"

I tried to cross him but he already called Hwan and asked him to bring Aida. And the meeting started between us four, in no time.

After the meeting, as he said, he dropped me at his place. He opened the door before I went inside, he placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed gently, "You okay?". I turned to look at him in disbelief at his warmness, "I am sorry" He said softly, "for bursting out in the office". I was looking at his eyes amusingly. I have never seen this side before. Still, I didn't reply anything and turned to go inside.

"Hyung?... is that you?", Yoongi.
He came out of his bedroom. Surprisingly, Yoongi was here but I was thankful that we were not alone.
Yoongi looked at me and then at Seokjin.

"I will leave then," Seokjin said still standing at the door.
I didn't turn to look at him but I could see from the corner of my eyes, he was waving his hand. Yoongi nodded slightly to give acceptance to his words. I could feel his presence for a while maybe expecting some words from me..??

He left.

And I close the door, sighing.

I have to admit, this place is pretty spacious. The living room had a red brick wall. The furniture looks old but modern at the same time. Looking at the place, designing ideas rushed inside my mind.
Yeah, that red brick doesn't need to move, it can enhance the architecture. Also, it can be used with steel and glass enclosures to create a library area rather than closing off the walls. And it has a lovely view outside the window, it can be a custom banquette and a seating area to take advantage of the garden views. Combining old-world antiques with sleek, modern touches, it will be a wow-worthy creature. I was wandering my eyes to have a close look at the details.

"Kook is not at home, if you are wondering" Yoongi disturbed my thoughts. I looked at him collecting my memories.
"Ohh, I see, he must be at college" I gave possible answers, I couldn't tell him I was looking at the house and not for Jungkook, right?

He looked at the watch humming, "It's too late to be in college. He is hanging out with his friends. Anddd" He stretched, "He is going to stay over"

"Ohh" I replied shortly not knowing what to say further.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" He was concerned, "Do you have a workload or something"

"I am good, Yoongi. Why would you think that?"

"You are quiet. Though it is the topic of Jungkookie's stay over" He raised his brows.

"Umm, no I mean. I will ask him when he is home" I said with a serious face.

I wondered, what is the relationship between Jin and Jungkook. He never told me. Just said they are roommates. But they are not just roommates, it's more than that.

Anyway,

Whatever it is

I don't care...

.
.
.
.
.
.

I want my body back.

I was thinking about it... maybe the way it was transferred, only that way I can get it back...

Seokjin, Let's have it...

Again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.5K 316 20
It's not love if your story is complete.. incomplete stories explains love the best.. some love are meant to be incomplete.. *read to know more*
32K 2.8K 24
SEQUEL TO "Why I Love Jhope" Jhope gets V a new diary for their anniversary. Now you get to see how V feels after their marriage. If you haven't read...
1.8K 61 12
"AND WHEN IT CAME TO YOU I DIDNT COME HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS WE WERE BORN TO BE SUBURBAN LEGENDS, WHEN YOU HOLD ME, IT HOLDS ME TOGETHER" - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈...