Mattheo Riddle Imagines

By willsSkye

Cute stories about Mattheo Riddle. Includes: Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, one bed, fake dating, bro... More

Detention
What Are We
No Longer A Secret
Healing
Drink From My Cup
The Truth
Kill For Me
This Was Not Part Of The Plan
Evil Plans
Do Not Tell Me Not To Protect You
Fake Dating
Die For You
My Tutor
Sexual Tension
My Tutor Part 2

I Always Knew

5.6K 55 20
By willsSkye

" I know you hate me but isn't this a little bit excessive?" He smirks following me down the empty hallway.

" Shove off Riddle!" I snap. He knows exactly what he's doing.

" Don't be like that Y/n" he says slowly falling into stride beside me. " Tell me what's wrong"

" You?" I scoff. " You want me to tell you?" I cross my arms and stop moving.

" Yes. Tell me what's going on" he sighs shoving his hands into his pockets and looking at the ceiling. " I know we don't exactly get along but you've just been so harsh lately. Is something up?" He asks softly.

" Why are you being nice?" I snap taking a step away from him. " What do you want from me?"

" Geez I'm just trying to help" he says throwing his hands in the air defensively

" Sorry for being confused that the boy who hates me is trying to help" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes in pain, and in hurt.

" Hate you? I don't hate you" he says eyes growing wide. " But it see,s an awful lot like you hate me these days"

How am I supposed to tell him? My sworn enemy for six years that I've fallen in love. I'm in love with every word that's comes out of his mouth and I've memorized the way his face moves as he speaks. I think of him all the time, even in the summer when I'm grateful for the break I long for him. The way when he reaches out to touch my arm I feel like a thousand fireworks are going off. And his eyes, his hair, his shoulders, his smile.

" Hello? Earth to Y/n?" He asks waving a hand in front of my face.

" I-I just can't be around you right now Mattheo" I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

" Why?" He asks confused as I begin continuing my walk down the hallway.

I don't answer him as I make my way to my dorm room and slam the door.

I stay awake all night thinking of him. My instinct was to stay away from him. He's causing feelings to arise that I didn't even know I was capable of and I hate it. I hate that the person I'm supposed to hate, my sworn enemy, son of the most dangerous wizard in the world is who my idiotic heart has decided to claim.

I toss and turn for hours and try to think of anything but him. But I can't. Maybe I should just tell him. Rip off the bandage and let him laugh in my face and then it will be over. Of course he'll tease me for weeks I'm sure if it, but at least I can move on.

It's late and I'm tired but I know I will have lost all courage by the morning.

I make my way down to the boys dormitories and knock gently on the door I'm hoping is Mattheo.

Sure enough I'm greeted by none other than him. He looks extra good tonight. His hair is hanging messy and he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

" Y/n?" He asks his voice deep and raspy with sleep.

" I-I'm sorry for waking you" I say quickly looking at the ground.

" Don't worry about it" he says leaning against the frame.

" AndImsorryforbeingabitchtoyouearlier" I say in one breath.

"What?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows together.

" I said I'm sorry for acting like such a bitch earlier" I say tapping my feet nervously rocking side to side.

" It's fine Y/n honestly. I don't know what's up, but you'll just tell me when your ready" he says.

A trait I love so much about him. He may hate me but he at least cares a little.

" Im ready now" I say finally looking up to meet his surprised gaze.

" Now?" He questions raising and eyebrow. I just nod my head.

" Uhm okay" he says stepping to the side and allowing me into his room. He shuts the door behind us and motions for me to sit in the edge of his bed.

" I know we're enemies Matty but.." He looks at me funny.

" matty?" He asks a faint smile playing on his lips.

" Sorry. Riddle" I correct myself.

" No matty is fine. I liked it" he shrugs sitting down beside me.

" As I was saying." I suck in my breath nervous. " I know we're enemies and stuff but I just sorta kinda...." I search for the words as he patiently waits.

" I think it started two years ago. I would look at you and feel something." I try he looks at me now in a different way then I've ever seen before.

" Feel something?" He asks but I can tell he's not really asking and just repeating the words for himself.

" And then form there I couldn't stop it. I- I look forward to seeing you Mattheo. And I hate it but I do. I enjoy your company. And then this year I realized that maybe I don't hate you. Maybe I" I pause. " Maybe I love you"

His expression doesn't change. He just looks at me with this stare that I can't tell if it's good or bad.

" I know your just going to make fun of me for the rest of bloody eternity for this but I just wanted to let you know so I could sleep at night" I tried to say it as a joke but I sounded serious.

He doesn't move.

" Theo come on. I know you want to tease me, just go ahead." I say hanging my head in shame.

" It's completely mind blowing to me honestly." He says. " That's you think I hate you this much" he turns to meet my eyes.

" Do you really think I'm going to bully you for loving me?" He asks shocked that I think so little of him. I don't. It's quite the opportunity actually. I think so highly of him that I couldn't possible imagine someone of his level taking interest in me.

" Well aren't you?" I ask. His gaze softens then.

" No. no of course not" he shakes his head. He looks off into the distance before continuing. " I've always known Y/n."

" What? You have?!" I try my best to stay calm.

" Mhm. I thought you knew..." his voice trails off and now he looks confused. " Y/n you must know by now I can read minds right?" He asks.

" What the fuck? No!" I say raising my voice slightly now. " Shit so you really know then"

" Yeah. I always just figured you would tell me when you were ready. I didn't want to push it or anything" he says calmly.

" I-I don't know what to say" I mumble embarrassed. The monologs and rants I've had in my head about him are personal.

" We can just forget about this. Really I don't ever want to bring it up again" I say the blush in my cheeks going at full force. I stand up and make my way back to the door. " Night"

" Where are you going?" He asks standing up now n

" Um bed?" I say. Where else?

" Stay" he speaks so calmly as if what he just said wasn't crazy.

" Don't you think we've already said all there is to say?" I ask assuming he's referring to the conversation.

" Not to talk. To sleep" he says making a face as if to say obviously. He stands up and begins drawing back his sheets to climb in. He props himself up waiting for my response.

" Why?" Is all I can stupidly manage.

" Why? Because you just told me you loved me?" He says a smirk on his lips when he realizes why I'm confused.

" Y/n" he says slowly. " I love you"

My jaw drops a little and he can't help but let out a little laugh.

" I probably should have made that clear sooner" he says still smiling.

" Uh yeah you should have! I was so scared!" I shout but this time not in anger.

" Yes I love you now get in bed" he laughs pulling back the covers on the other side for me to crawl into.

I hesitate before climbing in beside him.

" Why are you nervous?" He asks into the dark room. " I can just tell your still not sure"

" Part of me still thinks your just fucking with me and your gonna kick me out any second" I say truthfully.

" Y/n..." he trails of thinking for a moment.

Suddenly I feel a hand touch the side of my face forcing me to look at him. The moment our eyes meet his lips crash into mine softly.

He kisses me, and kisses me.

My heart races as he hold my face in his hand and keeps his lips pressed against mine.

When he pulls away there's a big smile plastered on my face.

" I'm not going to kick you out" he says pulling me into his chest.

" Goodnight love" he breath into my hair giving me butterflies.

How is this even real?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 808 13
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
77.4K 1K 44
Name says everything a lot of cute one shots of Mattheo Riddle, and don't give up after one cause these first are cringe but it gets better as you go...
624K 11.7K 67
Lina Madden, a witch who grew up alone with love being an oblivious feeling. The war has ended and Mattheo Riddle wants nothing more then the power t...
507K 10.1K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...