Till' Death Do Us Part

By azaleaa_44

Amber Gray moves to her dream college in her dream city. Her life drastically changes as she overcomes friend... More

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
Chapter 1: 3 a.m thoughts
Chapter 2: New York City
Chapter 3: The Blue Eyed Boy
Chapter 4: The perfect start
Chapter 5: Soul Sisters
Chapter 6: College
Chapter 7 : Best Friends
Chapter 8 : Caring
Chapter 9 : Together
Chapter 10 : The Fight
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Fake Smiles
Chapter 13: Happiness
Chapter 14: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Alex
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: Self Control
Chapter 19: Angel
Chapter 20: Feelings?
Chapter 21: Wolf
Chapter 22: Jealousy
Chapter 23: Chaotic
Chapter 24: Hiking in the woods
Chapter 25: Dimples
Chapter 26: Hubby
Chapter 27: Road Trips
Chapter 28: Fashion
Chapter 29: Booty Call
Chapter 30: Messy Sleepovers
Chapter 31: Mafia?
Chapter 32: Distant
Chapter 33: Hickeys
Chapter 34: Mafia Meetings
Chapter 35: First Date
Chapter 36: Clingy
Chapter 37: Only You
Chapter 38: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 39: Falling
Chapter 40: Flowers
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: Opportunities
Chapter 44: Fear
Chapter 45: Hospital
Chapter 46: Overprotective
Chapter 47: Normal?
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Vacation
Chapter 50: Mine
Chapter 51: Memories
Chapter 52: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 53: Sea Of Stars
Chapter 54: Yellow
Chapter 55: Future
Chapter 56: Proud
Chapter 57: Costa Rica
Chapter 58: Mornings
Chapter 59: Repercussions
Chapter 60: Girls' Night
Chapter 61: Autumn
Chapter 63: Fireworks

Chapter 62: Graduation

6K 127 76
By azaleaa_44

C H A P T E R   6 2  :  G R A D U A T I O N  :

"Confetti falls to the ground, may these memories break our fall"

Taylor Swift

                       .........................................................

Three years later...

"We graduated bitches!!" Alice yells, opening the crisp bottle of champagne.

I don't think I've stopped smiling since getting my degree in fashion designing an hour ago. I lean into Jayden, wrapping my hands around his arm. He wraps his arm around my waist and places a kiss on the side of my head. "I've known you for four years now." He announces.

"It feels like forever." I smile.

"It's time to party, we all made it out alive." Xavier yells, sipping champagne.

"We did, didn't we." Lizzy grins, interlocking her hand with her fiancé.

Lizzy and Xavier have been engaged for about a year now, and their wedding is coming up soon. We all couldn't be happier for them, their love is so wholesome and pure and it's been so great watching them grow.

My family flew out from Michigan for the weekend, surprisingly supporting me. I knew Aurora, who just finished her junior year of college at Duke university, would come. But my parents? I was sure they wouldn't. We've barely spoken ever since they found out what I was really majoring in, but they flew in with bright smiles and expensive gifts.

Jayden got them settled in the fanciest most expensive hotel in New York, which he conveniently happens to own. After spending some quality time with my family our entire friend group decided to throw the biggest graduation party here at the men mansion. Aurora and Zion are joining us shortly as well, and I've truly never been happier to have all my favorite people around.

On que, I glance over at the entrance and notice my sister walking in with her best friend. I smile as Jayden and I walk over to greet them. "Hey how was time square, I missed ya." I hug my sister.

"I saw you barely 4 hours ago Amb, and of course I wasn't gonna miss this very boujee party." Aurora grins, hugging me tighter.

She has changed into a red bodycon dress that looks absolutely flattering on her. Her hair is up in a slick back pony, and her makeup is flawless and smoky.

Jayden greets Zion as Aurora and I catch up on what's occurred in the last four hours. "Hey, you." I smile, greeting Zion as well. He pulls me in a familiar hug.

"Hey. You look great, this party reeks of Amber." He says pointing to the fancy gold decor.

"What can I say? Not much has changed." I shrug, jokingly.

"For sure." He flashes me his signature charming Zion smile that melts every girl.

"Let's go get drinks." Jayden says, nodding towards the others at the bar.

"Yes Jay Jay I need a virgin drink." Aurora teases, purposely using the weird nickname she has for him that he despises.

The four of us walk over to the bar. "Hey guys this is my sister, as you already know. Aurora. And that's Zion." I nod. "Guys, that's Alice, Hunter, Lizzy, Xavier, and Jordan." I inform, smiling.

They all smile and engage and I can't help but notice Jordan's cold gaze towards the two of them. Which is exactly why I introduced Zion as just Zion, not her best friend. I smirk to myself, feeling like Cupid himself.

"Autumn and Ace are also coming soon." I add, looking at a text from Autumn saying they're 20 minutes out.

So much has changed, When Alex was asked to kill Rex she misinterpreted the mission and fell in love with him instead. Leaving Jayden, Jordan and Hunter flabbergasted. Jayden was absolutely furious when he found out, but eventually understood when I reminded him of how unexpected love comes all the time. I mean look at us! Jordan thought it was a sick prank and proposed killing Rex himself. And Hunter was stressing about how bad this was for the mafia.

Me though? I was happy since Alex was clearly happy. I mean the coldest girl I knew fell for her known enemy and became the biggest lover girl.

I smile just thinking about it.

Autumn and Ace have been married for three years now, and have the cutest little girl. Valentina Romano. She's the perfect mix of both her parents, and never fails to give me baby fever. They've also fallen very deeply in love, and Ace has unexpectedly been so much for tolerable.

It's almost like all the puzzle pieces have fit together. We're all happy, young and free. And I couldn't be any more grateful. But it's a bittersweet feeling; growing up, graduating college, and moving on.

Jayden and I are moving in together, I mean we've been living together for four years now but we're moving into our very own dream house. Jayden has been getting it built for two years now and we finally have the keys and are moving in the next couple of days.

Lizzy and Xavier are moving to Los Angeles. Xav is the starting quarterback for the NFL team LA rams. And Lizzy is starting her very own environmental nonprofit there. As sad as the distance is gonna be, I couldn't be more proud of them.

Alice and Hunter bought a luxurious penthouse here in New York five minutes away from our house, which makes me so damn happy.

Jordan is single, but still the biggest womanizer I know. He's thriving and really enjoying his single life. He just bought a billion dollar mansion in the city as well just for himself.

And as for myself I've launched my very own fashion like that has been successful so far, I'm thriving and watching all my dreams come true.

The men mansion? Well we're all keeping that. That place has far too many memories for us to sell. It's still gonna be our group hang out, we're already planning Friendsgivings there.

"Are we dancing or what!?" Lizzy enthusiastically says, pulling us towards the dance floor. The guys stay at the bar as we make our way there.

"Make sure everyone behaves in front of Zion." I say quietly to Jayden. Who nods in response as he plants a loving kiss on my lips.

Loud party music plays in the background as the girls and I dance.

"Not too much for you?" I ask Aurora carefully.

I know she doesn't have the best memories with parties and drinking in general, and I can just hope she's doing alright.

"Girl. Do you have any idea how much I party at duke? This is fine. Trust me." She smiles, shrugging me off.

I nod. Analyzing her even more.

"You talk to Jordan yet?" I smirk.

"You have to stop with that. I hate that guy, Amb." She rolls her eyes, sipping on her non-alcoholic drink.

"He can't seem to stop looking at you." I raise my brows, before smiling and waving at Jordan.

He rolls his eyes in return before looking away.

"He's a dick. And I want nothing to do with him." Aurora explains.

"You look at him a whole lot to want that." I smile mischievously.

"I do not." She gasps.

"You know how badly I wanted you to go to NYU? Or atleast move here to the city." I say, sighing.

"I know. But you supported me regardless." Aurora adds.

"Of course." I nod. "But can't you at least spend this summer with me? We'd have a blast. And it'll be fun. Like old times." I propose.

"I'd like that Amber." She agrees, her pretty smile lighting up her whole face.

"Done then. We're gonna have the best summer possible." I say, excitement filling my tone.

"You bet we will." She yells.

...................................................

When the party ends and Xavier and Hunter manage to kick everyone out without Jayden and Jordan killing them, we start cleaning up. Aurora and Zion insisted on leaving to go back to the hotel and meet up with my parents, and after a lot of convincing we let them leave.

"Why are you doing that?" Jayden interrupts my cleaning sesh.

"Because this place is a mess," I say in an obvious tone.

"We can call the cleaners, come on." He grabs my arm, gently swaying me towards him.

"Fine." I sigh, as we walk into the huge living room.

I look around at the place I've called home for the last four years. Leftover party materials are gathered everywhere downstairs, but upstairs is all packed up in boxes. This is our last night here together.

"I remember the first time I saw this place I was so annoyed at you guys." Lizzy laughs, sipping her coffee.

"Don't act like I didn't try to get us an apartment together right after high school." Xavier adds, humorously.

"I wanted the whole college experience, babe."

"Yeah me too. That's why I tried dorming." Alice adds.

"That lasted what..? 3 months?" I chuckle, remembering how the three of us moved into the men mansion and never tried to move back.

"See we told you guys, don't knock it till you try it." Hunter says, pointing around.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I sigh.

"Me too." Alice says, quietly.

"I'm gonna miss New York, but I'm so ready to wear bikinis all year round." Lizzy chuckles.

"Me too." Xavier smiles.

"I don't wanna picture that." Jordan mumbles.

"Me in a bikini?" Xavier laughs. "I'd own that shit." He shrugs confidently.

"Ew." Hunter adds.

"This is it guys, we're never gonna live together again. We're all grown up." I say sentimentally.

"Don't make me cry." Lizzy yells.

"I can already feel it coming." Alice sighs loudly.

"You guys are acting like we're all dying. Relax." Jordan gives his two cents.

"Might as well be." I say, dramatically.

Jayden wraps his arms around my shoulders comfortingly.

That night we all fell asleep in the living room together. Surprisingly even Jordan. Our last night together couldn't have been more memorable. I couldn't sleep though, all I could think about was how everything was changing and how much I was going to miss this.

The movie nights, the parties, the days we all spent together, the vacations, living with them all.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Lizzy sniffles.

"Girl, shut up I'm trying to not sob right now." Alice whispers.

"Too late," I sniffle.

"It's okay, breathe." Jayden kisses my head.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up and sleep." Jordan groans.

"Shut up I know you cry thinking about life without me, loser." Lizzy cries.

"Cry? Me? Do I look like Amber to you?" Jordan scoffs.

"Shut up." I mumble against Jayden's chest.

"I promise we'll fly out every weekend." Xavier adds.

"You better bitch." Alice sighs.

Somewhere between our last conversations I fall asleep thinking about how much I'll miss this and how much our lives are changing. One last time, we all fell asleep together in this familiar place we've all learned to call home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Really short chapter, I know!!! I needed this chapter to be short and sweet. they're all grown up. And now moving out of the men mansion😔but don't worry I have so much more planned for this book. This is just the end of an era!!

Did y'all like my jaurora hinting this chapter!! Gosh I'm so excited to share their book with you guys;) they're next btw!!

Message me; Instagram: _azalea.06
(I'm usually very much more active on Instagram and I'm most likely to get your message there compared to here as well.)

Tiktok: hopelessromanticgirl0

Pinterest: azalearain24

I love you all so much!!<3 I cannot thank each and very one of you enough for the support and love 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
3.9K 428 75
Auden's life has been anything but easy. With a mother who acts more like a friend, and an absentee father, Auden's no stranger to poverty and neglec...
1.2M 32.7K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
186K 3.7K 17
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 is 17 years old, who is from London, and is forced to move to Canada with her abusive father. She's been through so much...