THE BAD GUYS IN: SONIC THE HE...

By BiancaSantana880

when the bad guys and diane take a trip to green hills for little vacation they caught in a huge adventure wh... More

Prologue
Present
Meet the bad guys
The military gets in action
The fateful meeting
The road trip plot
Dawn of a second day
We're here
Uh oh
Epilogue

Uh-oh: part 2

220 5 0
By BiancaSantana880

The cockpit to the Eggpod closes and Robotnik gives chase to Sonic, firing laser blasts at him, only to damage certain road sections. He turns left to continue the pursuit.

"That was an illegal left, by the way!"

The same freeze from from the beginning of the film is shown and Sonic picks up the story.

"So, here we are again! We've been through so much together! Now you understand why there's a psychotic robot doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog. Want to know how it ends? Yeah, me too!"

The pursuit continues as Sonic continues to dodge laser blasts from Robotnik, even sliding under a large trailer to avoid them.

Meanwhile princess avoids Thomas net blast, each blast he shoots, she runs.

"How is this possible?! No one's ever caught up to me before!"

Sonic holds a ring, planning the next location he nods to princess.

Paris, France, day. A mime is entertaining a little girl and her mother. When the mime makes a circular movement with his hands, a Ring portal opens up behind them, and Sonic and princess zips through.

"Coming through!"

"How do you handle running like this" princess says who wasn't used to running like the speed of light.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it, image it like....like a big rush inside you"

Robotnik follows behind and the mime moves out of the way.

"Sacrebleu!"

"Excusez-moi, monsieur!" He then giggles before resuming the chase.

The pursuit continues along the Great Wall of China.

"Here we go! Room to open it up!"

The two increase their speed until Sonic tosses another ring, opening a new portal.

" I can't lose him!"

"Keep trying sonic, we can try to lose them"

They arrived in Egypt, Robotnik fires multiple laser blasts from the Eggpod, then Thomas did the same, hitting the Great Sphinx of Giza in the process. Sonic skids to a stop in the sand.

"If you can't beat 'em, blind 'em!"

"Huh?" Princess rushes back to him.

"Like this" sonic says,

Then catches up to Robotnik and uses his speed to create a whirlwind of sand, which disrupts Robotnik's visual contact.

"Oh ok" princess runs in circles creating a tornado blinding Thomas.

"Lost...visual contact!"

"Ugh, can't see" Thomas says.

Then they Sees Sonic speed up the Great Pyramid of Giza

"You're not allowed up there! It's one of the Seven Wonders!" Thomas shouts.

Robotnik blasts out of the whirlwind, and just as Sonic opens another ring portal, but then Robotnik and Thomas fires a laser blast at Sonic and princess, sending them flying through the portal and hurtling them onto the streets of Green Hills where they lays motionless and unconscious.

"AH!"

In Green Hills, Montana, night. Robotnik menacingly appears through the portal as it closes. Tom, Maddie, and the farmer rush to see what the commotion is all about when Robotnik cackles loudly and takes off his flight goggles.

The bad guys arrived trying to find princess but as they get out of the car, they phased in horror to see her laying unconscious.

"PRINCESS!" Wolf shouts as he worried.

"You're an astonishing little creature! It'll be fun to take you back to the lab for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures. Any last words?"

"And as for you princess, once I take you back home and ignite your powers, you won't see the bad guys anymore"

Sonic With his last remaining strength, "Guac... I like that word..."

He sees princess next to him, he shakes her to wake her but she doesn't move.

Sonic slumps over on the ground and Tom appears behind Robotnik via a Ring portal.

"I don't have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs have been made possible by animal testing. You're being very selfish"

"Going my way?" Robotnik notices Tom.

"What the--"

Tom punches Robotnik, knocking his flight glasses off his head, and the two start fighting inside the Eggpod. Robotnik grabs Tom by his shirt.

Then Thomas approached princess carefully to grab her when wolf was standing behind him, he saw how Thomas was about to grab princess, he gets angry then he pounced on Thomas and they both wrestled punching each other.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!

Tom breaks free, punches Robotnik in the face again, and grabs him.

"I'm the Donut Lord, you son of a--"

Tom gets elbowed in the gut, and he is thrown off the Eggpod when Robotnik jerks the steering yoke and Tom lands on the ground.

Then Thomas successfully pins wolf to the ground, his elbow against his neck.

"It's over mr. Wolf, princess is mines"

"Autopilot, adjust!"

Robotnik puts his flight goggles back on his head and Maddie rushes to Tom. The bad guys stand their ground when Thomas aims a gun at them when they tried to intervene.

"Why? Why would you throw your life away for this...thing? That's why I don't have friends. Next thing you know, you're somebody's best man, they want to have the wedding out of town... Like nobody has anything better to do! Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes--you were about to die, Thomas finished the job then grab the child"

Suddenly, a bullet ricochets off the Eggpod and we see that it was Wade who fired his gun.

"That's our sheriff you're messing with!" Tom looks up as some of his friends join Wade.

"And our Blue Devil" Carl Holds up a chainsaw, "who, as everyone can see, is a very real creature and not at all invented by me!" Wade gently pushes the chainsaw away.

"Careful. Just-- just put it away"

Maddie Looks over to an unconscious Sonic then shark does the same to princess.

"Tom?"

Tom also sees Sonic unconscious in the street, and both of them feel the grief and guilt...with the possibility of him being dead fresh on their minds.

"princess" shark rushes over to princess, he puts her on his lap, holding on to her as the others gathered around her, snake placed his tail on her forehead.

"I don't mean to be indelicate here, but...someone should get some ice to keep the body fresh" Tom lowers his head.

" He's just a silly little alien. He didn't belong here!"

"What about my daughter" Thomas says then wolf growls he kicks Thomas off. Tom looks over at Robotnik and stands up.

"That little alien...knew more about being human...than you ever will. His name was Sonic. This was his home...and he was my friend"

"she is not your daughter...SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!"

Upon hearing Tom's speech, Sonic immediately opens his eyes and stands up as his body is now supercharged with his own energy, hearing wolf's cries, princess wakes up, her body too super charged leaving Dr. Robotnik and Thomas bewildered, and Tom and Maddie the bad guys and Diane smiled.

"He's all yours!" Leads Maddie out of the way, "Everyone get back!"

Shark helps princess up then she walks over to Thomas. Everyone else moves out of the way.

"Go get him princess" wolf says as he watches her and walks to the others.

"I think you have something that belongs to me!"

Sonic clenches a fist, which starts to siphon the energy from his quill in Robotnik's Eggpod until it is no longer glowing and the energy has now been transferred back to Sonic then the same thing happened to Thomas but this the energy came back to princess.

"This is my power, and I'm not using it to run away anymore. I'm using it to protect... my... friends!"

Dr. Robotnik puts on his flight goggles and readies the Eggpod's concealed weapons.

"You...are...not my father" princess says as she approached Thomas.

the laser markers pointing at Sonic, who sets a start position on the road. Robotnik smirks and fires the weapons and Sonic leaps into action, dodging the projectiles and starts to bombard the vehicle with body slams, each barrage increasing in speed until the Eggpod is now disabled, which infuriates Robotnik.

Thomas was now afraid of his daughter, "my real father wouldn't take advantage of me, instead he would do everything he can to protect me: that's what mr. Wolf does, that's what mr. Snake does, that's what webs does, that what mr. Piranha does, that's what mr. Shark, they are my real fathers, and you...aren't my real father"

"Now, you've done it!"

"Guess what, Eggman? I'm not leaving Earth. YOU are! Donut Lord?"

Tom nods and takes position behind Robotnik and throws a Ring, opening a portal to the Mushroom Planet. Then, both Robotnik and Sonic princess and Thomas charge at each other, but Sonic lands a powerful blow to the Eggpod, as princess kicks Thomas egg pod sending it and a screaming Dr. Robotnik and Thomas through the portal, which it soon closes on its own, sealing Robotnik and Thomas away. The electricity emanating from Sonic fades away with the crowd cheering for Sonic's and princess victory as Tom reunites with him.

Princess used up so much energy she collapsed, her family gathered around, wolf pulls her on his lap and Diane rubs her head.

"I told you, you got this"

"Hey, we got this"

Tom holds his hand up for a high-five, which excites Sonic so much that he happily laughs and runs around in a circle at super speed before jumping up and giving Tom the high-five, whom he soon hands over the Ring satchel back to Sonic.

"I think these belong to you"

"Thank you very much"

But before Tom can give Sonic the Rings, he makes one final "rule".

"No more pushing people off buildings"

"You know I can't promise that" Tom give the Ring satchel back to Sonic.

"You did pretty good, space 'hog"

"Thanks, Donut Lord"

"You're gonna have to explain this "Donut Lord" thing"

"Nope, sorry" Maddie laughs.

"That's between me and the little guy. Right?"Sonic nods.

Then they look back at the bad guys cradling princess.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Tom asked.

"Yeah she just needs some plenty of sleep and a candy bar" wolf says as shark pulls out a candy bar.

"Candy bar?" Maddie asked.

"Low blood sugar" everyone says as the same time.

After opening the bar and whiffing in front of princess, she wakes up, sniffing the candy then biting it.

"See"

"We got our own thing, you got your thing with your...sister"

"Oh, my God, my sister"

Jojo runs around the house while Rachel is still tied up.

"Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast!"

"Jojo, put on my Fitbit...so I can at least get some steps"

"We can never go back there."

"I mean, are we?"

Tom and Maddie exchange looks then turn to the bad guys.

" 'Cause it kinda feels like we're home right now"

" Really?"

" I kinda feel like I checked the "save a life" box off my bucket list. Now all I want to do is spend my life with the people I care about. I want to check that box"

"Yeah, I like that" Maddie and Tom hug.

"Well not us" Tom turns to wolf.

"What do you  mean?" Tom asked.

"Tom! The governor has been exposed and I'm pretty sure we're gonna lose our jobs plus princess has 2 secret powers, I'm pretty sure they're gonna take princess away from us, we got no where else to go"

"That's not true, you could...stay with us in green hill"

Wolf turns to his team then all  look at princess.

"All right, everybody. Nothing to see here. Let's disperse" Everyone goes back to their normal routine.

"Just another ordinary day in Green Hills. Carl, I'll take that chainsaw"

Tom, Maddie, and Sonic walk home together while Wade continues to disperse the crowd.

"Come on, let's go! You act like you've never seen a fight between an intergalactic space rodent and a robot with a doctorate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 20 16
Sonic and his friend, XLR8, embrace their new home on Earth after bad guys wanting not only Sonic's powers but also XLR8's. They have stumbled upon C...
1.7K 36 13
Two hedgehogs name Sonic and Eve embrace their new life on earth. After causing a blackout, they end up catching the attention of an evil scientist n...
103K 2.4K 16
❝ (Y/n) had always felt that Green Hills was her true home, where she belonged. She couldn't be happier with her life. That is until her father, Tom...
5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...