"Heartstrings: Verses of Love...

By Yueliang55

"In a world of emotions, where love and pain intertwine, these poems take you on a heartfelt journey. Explore... More

"Fragments of Love and Loss"
"Love's Unspoken Melody"
"Shadows of Red Flags"
"The Unwritten Verses of Destiny"
"Human Struggles"
"Navigating the Turmoil of Love"
Yearning Echoes
"Echoes of Love's Laments"
Whisper's of Independence
Tears of Transition
Entangled Hearts

"Unveiling Our Shared Odyssey"

1 0 0
By Yueliang55

In the shadowed echoes of our hurtful past, They say we can't unite, but we're steadfast.

In this present moment, our love shall last, Why can't we mend our histories, so vast?

Life's labyrinthine twists, at every bend, We'll navigate together, hand in hand.

From childhood pain to grown-up's bitter blend, Our pasts and presents, like shifting sands.

Some claim the past is irrelevant, But I believe it's the key to you and me.

Our backgrounds tangled, scarred, yet we're free, To love, to heal, and to become a we.

Within this chaotic world, we strive to cope, Daily battles test the strength of hope.

Yet your presence, my soul's eternal scope, Calms my storms and helps me to elope.

Lost in the darkness of despair's cold brew, I once dreamed of ways to bid life adieu.

But destiny had a different plan in view, For it led me to a love so pure and true.

I yearn to know you, every depth, every hue, From your past to your present, in truth, I pursue.

From the crown of your head to the soles of your shoe, I wish to love and care for you, it's overdue.

May our choices be wise, for us, they'll accrue, Benefitting both, in a future built anew.

Our love's legacy, in the children we'll ensue, Shall echo our bond, a love tried and true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 529 84
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
86.4K 4K 34
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
5.2K 108 108
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
6.1K 161 16
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....