My Hero Academona (temporaril...

By errorreaderdetected

After the incident at the church, Ruv and Sarv decide that it isn't safe for them to stay in funk city anymor... More

The Aftermath
Another Point of View
Attempted Murder
The Idea
Plan Initiation
Preparations
Backstory (1)
Backstory (2)
Leaving
Through the Portal
Hello
Street Patrol
Unexpected Invasion
Yeah, Abour Ruv...
New Plans
The Decision
First Day
Down In Hell
At Night
Unpleasant Surprise
Slightly Worrying

At Home

4 1 0
By errorreaderdetected

This is just a side story for fun since I don't have any ideas anymore! Please recommend!!!

Ruvyzvat POV

I get up and head to the kitchen. I look around trying to find Sarv but I don't find her.

Oh wait she's teaching kids.

I notice that she prepared breakfast and left a note. I pick it up and read it.

'I'm going to the school now! Have a good day and see you later!'

I put it back down and head back to the bedroom without touching the food. I'm not used to being without her.

I don't know what to do all day.

I still don't know how to work a phone and I don't have any pastimes. We don't have any forms of entertainment, no TV.

At least not yet.

...

I miss her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...