Slightly Worrying

Sarvente POV:

"Why are you here again?" I ask trying to remain as polite as possible but if you listened closely you would notice slight annoyance seeping into my tone.

"I'm here to take you back."

"Back where."

There was a pause.

"Answer me Apollyon." I say this in a commanding voice. I could use my abilities but decide not to.

Despite him being extremely obnoxious he is family.

"You are coming with me." He unfurls his black wings. They were always a little strange. Like the wings of an angel.

Instead of grabbing me, his wings block all paths I could take to get out.

"Where do you want me to go?" I ask calmly. Possibilities flood my head, but I ignore all of them. I needed a straight answer.

From him.

"Hell is out of control, if you haven't noticed yet with your little nun gig, it's overpopulating! You're supposed to take charge in a situation like this!" He snaps suddenly. I back away at the statement in shock.

"I-"

"I'll come back for you. Make up your mind before the end of the week." He growls and then vanishes. Along with the darkness he brought.

Sorry this chapter took SO long to come. My account died AND I also started a new fanfic.

Suggestion for the next chapter?
Comment here!: