"Heartstrings: Verses of Love...

By Yueliang55

"In a world of emotions, where love and pain intertwine, these poems take you on a heartfelt journey. Explore... More

"Fragments of Love and Loss"
"Shadows of Red Flags"
"Unveiling Our Shared Odyssey"
"The Unwritten Verses of Destiny"
"Human Struggles"
"Navigating the Turmoil of Love"
Yearning Echoes
"Echoes of Love's Laments"
Whisper's of Independence
Tears of Transition
Entangled Hearts

"Love's Unspoken Melody"

2 0 0
By Yueliang55

I find myself entranced by her gaze, lost in the depths of her eyes.

I sense the twinkle of stars hidden within, yet beneath the surface, I see the weight of countless miles, burdening her soul.

It baffles me how someone can be so captivating yet carry the scars of hidden pain.

I pause to contemplate, wondering who or what could have caused her this hurt.

Why does her smile conceal her suffering? She's a beautiful soul, flawlessly crafted, yet she labors to mask her pain with laughter and smiles.

My heart aches with sympathy for her. I yearn to know her, to comprehend her pain and lift its burden from her shoulders.

I wish to love her, to cherish and protect her, to bring back her radiant smile.

I long for her to let me into her world, to be her sanctuary, to wipe away her sorrows.

It appears that destiny has granted me a chance not to let her slip away this time.

The universe seems to be on my side, and I vow to love her until the end of our days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
19.1K 1K 34
إلى مَن زَرعِت بِداخلنا بُذورها الطِيبة بخفة أصابُعها لِتنمو بدَاخلنا الأتَاراِكسِيا لِيلَاس ♡ ‼️للقُراءِ الجُدد‼️ إِذا لازالت الأحداث تتحلى بغموضه...
4.3K 298 7
15.4K 529 84
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...