APOCALYPSE , e.mikaelson

By Klausywausy

๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด" More

๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด , ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ

56 3 0
By Klausywausy

The sound of birds chirping and yelling woke the brown-skinned woman out of her sleep but wasn't in the rocking chair anymore she was in bed she guessed it was a spare room in the Mikaelson's house. The last she remembered was her talk with Rebekah and Hayley.

Letting out a groan and running her hand through her hair Clementine rose from the bed she was sleeping in and headed toward the stairs.

"Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an original and you handed out brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Clementine heard Rebekah exclaim.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home." Klaus's voice raised.

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" Rebekah spoke voice lowered as Clementine finally made her way down the stairs.

"Whatever it takes." Klaus's voice lowered as well.

"What did miss? And why are the both of you bickering at eight o'clock in the morning?" Clementine rubbed her eyes as she spoke in her thick british accent with a slightly dry throat from not using it for several hours.

The two Mikaelson siblings looked at her as Clementine looked at them in confusion and concern.

"We're finding Elijah," Rebekah spoke as Klaus nodded.

"Marcel has a witch that isn't more than 16 working with him she has more power than I've ever seen. She's stronger than us Clem. She wiped Rebekah's memory of her location." Klaus spoke as Clementine nodded her head taking in the information.

"I'll help," Clementine spoke as the two siblings nodded.

Walking back into the house Clementine wearing a flowy light pink pants suit with a white corset top her heels clicked against the floors as the three Mikaelson siblings, the two Malik brothers, and Hayley all talked in the common area.

"I brought food because I know Nik probably starved you lot after I left," Clementine spoke holding two bags and one tray with drinks on it as Klaus playfully glared at her. Ambrose, Cedric, and Preston sprinted in front of her grabbing the bags before going back to where they were seated.

"Hey! Save some for Hayley, Rebekah, and Klaus dickheads." Clementine spoke.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is," Hayley spoke holding a book in her hand it looked familiar but she didn't know where.

"Well, that depends. What plan mean, Love? My plan for Global Domination — Never gonna happen." Klaus started but Clementine interrupted him laughing at his delusion as he glared at her.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world, or maybe Clementine's plan to go find a new hobby instead of continuously insulting me and watching The Avengers and Gossip Girl." Klaus spoke as Rebekah threw a paintbrush at him which he caught before being blasted into the wall with one of Clementine's crystals.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." Clementine spoke in an innocent voice with sarcasm behind it as Rebekah high-fived her.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back," Hayley spoke.

"In the front, if we're being specific," Klaus spoke twirling a paintbrush in his hand.

"Not the time Niklaus," Clementine spoke leaning against the doorframe and crossing her arms.

"You three said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley spoke getting irritated.

"Ok. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless, and secondly I daggered Elijah to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please." Klaus waved for the three women to follow him as spoke and pointed for Rebekah to continue.

"And thirdly, the plan as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back," Rebekah spoke as the trio on the couch looked up laughing they didn't know the whole play of course but the sound of Niklaus asking for something made them laugh.

"That's not the whole plan, is it?" Hayley asked concerned

"Oh, please. Nik may be a miserable excuse for a best friend or a sibling but there is none more diabolical. no offense Nik."  Clementine lightly laughed as she spoke.

"That's only the plan "A" Love. There's always a plan "B." Klaus spoke as rocked the chair he was sitting in left and right.

"And what's plan B?" Hayley asked she seemed scared.

"What you should have taken after you know. but anyway, Plan B is War." Clementine said smirking as Rebekah laughed at her comment Hayley and Klaus looked at her with a glare.

Clementine and Klaus walked into the compound where Klaus said Marcel was. When they walked in they heard Marcel's friend talking about how since the Mikaelson came back to New Orleans stuff's been happening.

"Oh, come on now, Thierry. You're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were at bygones" Klaus spoke walking into the room as Clementine walked in behind him laughing.

"Clementine Malik. The Legend herself is back in New Orleans. What a surprise." Marcel spoke smiling as she smiled back adjusting her blazer.

"Indeed it is. Hello Marcel. How are you?" Clementine spoke with an airy laugh.

"I see you've given them free rein of your compound now, too," Thierry spoke with a hard glare.

"Yes. Well seeing as my family, and sometimes friends, and I lived here, built the place, in fact — All right. Come on." Klaus started but Marcel stopped him.

"You both know the drill. Thierry is my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. And you haven't met Clementine. One of the biggest influences in my younger years was her and her siblings. She's a Legend. There both guests here peace, all right?" Marcel tells Thierry.

"What you need my brother?" Marcel asked fixing his tie. Clementine snickered under her breath this was going to be funny.

"I'm afraid my sister Rebekah is insisting. I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it" Klaus spoke.

"I'll say." Marcel began before his pet or whatever began to speak.

"We're not gonna have 3 originals and associates of them walking around town, are we? Half of our guys think the sister  killed the night walkers." Thierry said pointing to Clementine.

"Is that an accusation? Also, who are you again? And why are you speaking?" Clementine and Klaus spoke the first part at the same time and Clementine continued talking getting annoyed by the vampire's insistent interruptions. Thierry nodded his head.

"Against an Original," Klaus exclaimed charging at Thierry as Clementine sat in silence a smirk played across her face. Clementine knew some information about Thierry she knew about his witch girlfriend. Clementine thought to herself shame if word got out.

"What did I say about peace? Come on walk with me" Marcel held Klaus back as he spoke grabbing Klaus as they walked out of the room Clementine followed behind Marcel.

"Your inner circle man lacks a sense of humor. So serious. So uptight." Clementine spoke as Marcel walked in front of her.

"He's a little overprotective, but loyal to a fault. I saved his life in the forties and found him dying of a war wound outside a VA hospital. He'd kill for me and die for me. Plus that boy can play the trumpet like you would not believe, maybe I'll see if he can play a little tonight at the party. You're coming right?" Marcel spoke as they walked turning around to Klaus and Clementine.

"How can I miss my chance to mean the city councilman as he accepted your gigantic charitable donation?" Klaus spoke as Marcel then turned to Clementine.

"I'll be there. I haven't been to a party since Esther rose from the casket." Clementine laughed as Marcel looked at her confused and Klaus laughed.

"He's a smuck but he lets us do our thing in exchange for certain community service like keeping our fangs out of the locals. Listen. About your brother, I would love to help you out, but Thierry is right. My guys are on edge they see the original family moving in, the vampires dying, and it makes them nervous. If I hand Elijah back now, it might give the wrong impression about who's really in charge here. You know what I mean?" Marcel spoke as Clementine nodded.

"You understand I had to ask," Klaus said with a hidden smirk

Clementine had left Klaus and embarked on her own adventure around the Quarter she had decided that should go shopping for some new clothes and buy clothes for Hayley since she couldn't leave the house.

After her shopping spree, she decided to head back to the Mikaelson estate and drop off the clothes not knowing that she would be walking into the Mikaelson's having a meeting with Sophie Deveraux.

"Hey Hayley, I brought you some clothes and maternity for when you start showing but anyways what's going on in there?" Clementine asked as she walked into Hayley pacing back and forth in front of the door.

"Thank you so much. Klaus and Rebekah are trying to get Sophie to do a locator spell to find Elijah since Ambrose isn't in the mood to do magic right now." Hayley told Clementine as she handed Hayley the bag and walked through the door the little meeting had been happening behind.

"Get caught, and they get killed."Clementine heard Sophie say before she fully walked into the room.

"Yes. About that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal. Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic." Klaus started as Clementine laughed.

"You witches aren't the brightest are you?"Clementine shook her head laughing.

"A girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues." Rebekah described the girl as Sophie's eyes went wide in fear.

"Davina? Where have you seen her?" Sophie spoke in shock.

"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory. Right after she threw me out the window with her bloody mind." Rebekah said her voice slightly raising.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.2K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...
358K 10.2K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 61 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
237K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...