๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...

By seokitojin

Sena Izumi is a troubled future king, extremely unfitting of the title. He can't speak up, which creates a lo... More

แด€ษดแด…แด€ษดแด›แด‡ โ™ค - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š
แด€สŸสŸแด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›แด›แด โ™ข - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š
สŸแด‡ษขแด€แด›แด โ™ก - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š
แด€ส€แด…แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ โ™ก - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š
แด„แดแด…แด€ โ™ง - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š

ษขษชแดแด„แด๊œฑแด โ™ข - ๐‘ฌ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“รฎ๐’„๐’Š

44 2 68
By seokitojin

"I'm in love with you, Tsukinaga Leo."

Ba-thump.

Ba-thump.

Ba-thump!

"But, sire, what did I do!?!"

The ginger yelled, my grip remaining on his collar against the wall.

Wait, what?

"Play along, stupid."

"What?"

"Play along!"

He whisper-yelled, eyeing a figure behind me.

oh.

"You disgraceful peasant.

You know, I should have my Father, the King, fire you.

Our cellar is where garbage like you belong."

"..okay-! THATS ENOUGH."

The Knight wriggled out of my grip, a small-tear forming on the side of his left eye.

"I'm sorry.. are they gone?"

"Yep. It was that uh, what? That uh- oh, right! Suckup number 3. That Ad-girl,"

"Oh god. I hate her."

I allowed myself to slump against the well-built body of the other, his quick reflexes immediately catching me in place as I continued groaning in the warmth of the orange boy.

"..I'm so tired.

Would my least favorite Knight be willing to carry me to my room?"

"Hmph! You're bluffing.

I'm your favorite!"

Despite his tone, he swiftly swooped me up bridal-style(since he always had to be extra with everything he did) and proceeded to pretend like the thousands of guests residing in the hallway didn't exist at all, and waved at each server he found, most of them almost flipping over their drink-trays at the sight of the surreal way in which the boy handled the crown prince.

At a point, we even ended up meeting that horrid fortune-boy, to which Leo seemed way too happy to greet.

Why, he probably wouldn't have even remembered I even existed if it wasn't for me having to remind him!

Asshole.

"Okay Nat! I'm gonna dash now~~"

The silver-haired boy could just feel the bright smile he had on towards the other boy. Ugh.

"See ya, 'Naga. Also, His Highness looks just about ready to kill me."

"How dare you. I do not!"

I brusquely got out of the male's arms.

I hate him.

I wish I could tell him that.

I sent a death glare towards the red-haired boy, aggressively pulling at Leo's shirt to go.

"Okay, bye-byeeee!

HEY, wait up Senaaaa!!!"

The knight ran after the hasty prince, instantaneously forgetting the third male as soon as they were out of earshot.

Huffing, I dug my nails into the delicate, now rough, fabric of the elegant attire of the crown-prince, exaggerating the ruffles even more with my angry-strutting.

If I tell him-

No, I can't.

He's his friend.

I should like him.

And I do like him.

He's smart, I guess, and he's not ugly.

But then, why..?

"Heeeey! SENA!"

He blinked once more, and realized he was standing near a firelit lamp, holding his coat right over it, the flames getting higher and higher- oh.

"Sorry."

I lifted my cloth, and continued strutting off towards my extra-far chamber.

I swear, he did not have to place my room so far away from the ballroom hall!

"Izumi."

"Eh?"

Hearing my name, I turned around without much thought.

Shit.

His face was one serious- completely devoid of the essence of Leo Tsukinaga, before immediately softening at my gaze.

"Seriously, what happened, Sena?"

He brought his hand forward, gently tucking one of the many strands that managed to fall astray during the small chase behind his ear, replacing a studded lavender hairclip in the process.

"Lavender looks so pretty on you,"

He held my chin up, directly into his eyes, before his voice changed to something so soft, something so- loving.

"Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"Its stupid."

I shook off his touch, heading back towards my room.

Its not that I can't tell you.

I can, and if I did, you wouldn't find me immature.

You never would.

You know why? Because you're perfect.

And if I wasn't a prince, and if we didn't live in this fucking shitty world, you'd be everything.

And I.. nothing.

Nothing at all.

"Because.. you're perfect."

I muttered under my breath, sure the other wouldn't hear.

And he didn't. He was too busy lecturing me on how no reason for the Izumi Sena to be blue would be stupid.

Except there are.

And usually, when Izumi Sena's blue, its always. a. fucking. stupid. reason.

I hate it.

I hate it, Leo.

"..why can't I be perfect like you, Tsukinaga?"

The ginger male instantly stopped in his tracks.

Leo.

Leo.

I meant to say Leo, damn it!

"..Just tell me what happened."

"..I can't."

"Why can't you?"

Stop asking me.

I hate it.

Why are you still here?

Why are you still fucking here?

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for calling you Tsukinaga.

I'm sorry for not telling you.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry-

I'm..

A warmth suffused throughout my body, and I found myself melting into the gentle question of access.

"..He was the one who told me to tell you,"

A pathetic 'huh?' flowed amidst a sob, allowing him to continue.

"That I was in love with you.

..heh.

Yet you were faster than me.

Like always.

You're flawless, Izumi.

You're gorgeous, and I know you hate it whenever I call you beautiful,

But you really are.

And I love the dumb fact that I have to keep reminding you that I love you for so, so many more reasons than just the fact that you're the most breathtaking man I've ever met.

You're smart, the look you have on your face when you're jealous is just- perfect, and I love acting like the dumbest person in the world because I know it makes you smile the brightest."

Taking my rough skin in his delicate grasp, the other male held my chin up once again, this time, with a gaze of pure devotion, overflowing with.. not that look servers gave me when they wanted a raise, not the dumb look he had on his face to everyone all the time, it was just- a look of pure Leo.

"I'm in love with you, Izumi Sena.

Possibly even more than you with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 6K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
220K 32.2K 18
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
101K 359 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธCONTAINS MUTURE CONTENTโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธVERY SEXUAL 18+โš ๏ธ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
246K 9.8K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš