. . ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By BANGTANFANCLUB7

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถ๏ธถเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š. โžถ หš โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœง โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜๏ธ โ˜๏ธ โœง :๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž... More

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Introduction โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Rules & Regulationsโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Category โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Forms โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Judging Criteria โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Promotion โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Mini Games โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Mini Games Results โ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Kim Namjoon Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Kim Seokjin Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Min Yoongi Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Jung hoseok Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Park Jimin Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Kim Taehyung Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Jeon Jungkook Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Oneshots Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ OT7 Judgingโ‚Šยฐ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Ships Judgingโ‚Šยฐ

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ โ› โ Prizes โ‚Šยฐ

103 15 13
By BANGTANFANCLUB7

──➤ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 & 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗒!

↺﹐Prizes for Judges.

☇ A follow from the participants.

☇ The book of your choice will be given a shout-out from all the host's accounts.

☇ The book of your choice will be given votes from all the host's accounts.

☇ A designed bio of your choice from Park_haechul's shop.

☇ A Theme of your choice which will be made by Girleditor.

☇ A certificate & sticker will be given to the judges.

↺﹐Prizes for First Runner-up.

☇ A follow from all the host's accounts.

☇ The winners book will be added to the hall of fame reading list.

☇ The book of your choice will be given a shout-out from the host's accounts as well as your winning book will be also promoted in our mb.

☇ Special winning sticker & certificate will be provided to you which you can add in your book's chapter which certify that you have won the award.

☇ Votes in all the chapters of your book from one of the host's account you can choose in which book you want the votes.

☇ A interview will be taken by Park_haechul about your writing journey of that particular book you have won.

↺﹐Prizes for Second-Runner up.

☇ A follow from all the host's accounts.

☇ The winners book will be added to the one of the host's reading list as well as in the BANGTANFANCLUB7's reading list.

☇ Special winning sticker & certificate will be provided to you which you can add in your book's chapter which certify that you have won the award.

☇ A theme of your choice which will be made by Girleditor

☇ A interview will be taken by Park_haechul about your writing journey of that particular book you have won.

↺﹐Prizes for Participants.

☇ A certificate & sticker will be given to the particpants that certify you have join our award.

☇ A book of your choice will be added to Girleditor's account.

☇ A designed bio of your choice from Park_haechul's shop.

☇ A brief review of your book.

╭〉Are you guys happy with the prizes please let us know we will be glad to hear your thoughts about the prizes . You can share your thoughts here ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...