beneath the surface [kny×bnha]

By weolheee

[COMPLETED, UNDERGOING EDITING] murderer, evil, unheroic. the words all fell out of those she considered her... More

note!!
prolouge
profile
don't
me
based
on
what
you
see
as
i'm
hiding
secrets
beneath
the
surface
away
from
those
judging
eyes
of
yours
epilouge
the end

judge

947 31 3
By weolheee

02 : usj I

eiko dragged her feet to school. she had spent the whole night running around musutafu, especially near the border of yuuei, killing many lower moon 6. the demon had been kidnapping the rich and killing them, while robbing their houses. no one knew what the demon planned to do with the money or where it was now.

nonetheless, it was a weak lower moon, the second lower moon 6 eiko had killed in her 3 years as a hashira and 4 years as a demon slayer.

"please, don't kill me, i have a family!" the demon blinked and his eyes opened to reveal his rank. "do you know who i am?" he hissed. "i am the master's fastest rising demon. after i kill and eat you, i'll be a upper moon!" the demon slashed at the man's arm. "i was turned into a demon only 6 months ago, when YOUR bodyguards beat me near to death cause you said i was bothering you!" the demon slashed at the man's leg, as a scream erupted from the man's throat. "AND ALL I WAS DOING WAS ASKING YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE POOR! SO THAT I COULD SUPPORT MY FAMILY! now that i'm stronger, i can slowly TORTURE you and eat you up!" the demon man laughed as he kicked the rich man against the wall and raised his hand for the final strike.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" the demon raged but before he could do anything, his head was cut off.

"breath of the moon, seventh form: mirror of misfortune, moonlit."

eiko jumped in, bursting through a closed window and slashed off his head in one clean swipe. the demon's head landed on the ground with a thud.

"hey, hEY, HEY! how dare you behead me! i'm lower moon 6! one of the 12 kizuki! a weak slayer like you can never be-"

"lower moon 6?" eiko laughed. "don't joke around. i've slayed many demons of lower rank than you, and let me tell you, you were one of the easiest demons to behead. goodbye."  she watched as the demon's body disintergrated.

"tch, looks like he passed out...i'll call the ambulance amd leave."

eiko jumped back out of the window just as the ambulance's sirens were heard.

she really didn't want to be in class. her lack of sleep and the noise the class was making early in the morning was causing her a headache. having graduated long ago, she forgot how difficult it was to wake up early for school.

the demon slayer corps had school their younger slayers to at least a few grades above them, so they would not fall behind other kids their age. eiko had long finished her education.

she groaned as she slammed her head onto her desk, eyes closing until she sensed a presense outside the door. she sat up and forced her eyes to open. 'some adrenaline right now would help'

and her wish was not granted.

ectoplasm entered the room, signalling the start of math class.

-

"change into your hero costumes. we're headed to the usj." aizawa announced 1 hour after lunch. during lunch, eiko had sat with the girls as promised but all she did was silently eat her udon, much to the girls' disappointment. they had wanted to get to know her more so they took the next opportunity to do so.

in the girls locker room, the girls quickly changed into their hero costumes and turned eagerly to eiko to see what her hero costume looked like. she quickly wore her top, not wanting them to see the scars she got from missions when she first started.

eiko buttom up the top of her demon slayer uniform, pulled on her black boots (like the one kanao has) and wore her dark red haori. the familarity of the uniform gave her a sense of comfort and she secured her katana to the side, mostly hidden in her haori. she didn't feel like answering questions about it that day.

eiko's uniform is just like kanao's but with a dark red haori and the black shoes or just imagine the skirt is muichirou's baggy pants instead :)

the girls immediately gushed about it.

"tokito san! your hero costume is AMAZING!" mina shouted with stars in the sky.

"yes! it makes you look like an ancient samurai or swordman!" hagakure added.

"thanks." eiko said, and they left to the bus.

eiko headed to the back of the bus, hearing iida have a melt down about how 'the bus wasn't what he imagined it to be'. she ignored him and proceeded to shut her eyes to gte some rest, but failed to do so due to the noise.

hence she shut her eyes and eavesdropped on the class's conversations.

"midoriya, your quirk reminds me of all might." tsuyu said.

"r-r-rea-lly?" 'that guy can't lie at all' eiko snickered in her head. it was obvious he was hiding something. and she was right when she heard him exhale with her sharp hearing, after that idea was shut down my kirishima.

"tokito san!" a loud voice was heard from the front of the bus. kudoto continued to close her eyes. "ashido, she's sleeping! don't disturb her!" iida said, hands chopping the air. "aw, i wanted to ask her about her quirk!" mina brightened up immediately soon. "we're here! tokito san wake upppPPPP!" mina jumped to the back of the class and eiko opened her eyes, clearly knowing what was going to happen.

she put her hand up, effectively stopping mina, as they chattered with sero and shoji while getting off the bus and into the usj.

-

timeskip to after thirteen's speech coz thats boring.

"where's all might?" she heard aizawa whisper to thirteen as the class gushed over the interior of the usj. all might? eiko had heard of him from her parents. wasn't he a hero and not a teacher? she shrugged, not caring as demon slayers don't get involved with heros unless there were demons involved or the government requested so.

the usj darkened as clouds covered the dome shaped building from outside. down in the plaza, a purple portal opened and out stepped villians and...

eiko froze. she sense the presnese of demons. yes, they were weaker than the 12 kizuki, but why were they here? her eyes scanned the place. the mist portal guy stood beside some guy with a hand over his face.

'that must be the leader, but he doesn't feel like a demon? i'm guessing someone with a cloud quirk is controlling the clouds that are blocking sunlight from enter through the ceilings.'  eiko analysed and before she knew it, she saw aizawa jumped down into the plaza and was mummyfying the villians and knocking them out.

the students panicked and they pressured kaminari to contact yuuei and thirteen tried to calm everyone down. "listen up students! i'm going to need everyone of you to follow me! quick! midoriya! stop looking at the aizawa, he'll be fine! we're going to yuuei to get back up right now-"

she was interrupted by the mist guy soon teleporting over to the students. "i'm afraid i can't quite allow you to do that. greeting, yuuei students, i am kurogiri. we are the league of villians and we are here to kill all might."

upon hearing 'kill all might', bakugo and kirishima jumped right at kurogiri. "get away right now!" thirteen had screamed, (a little too late, don't you think?) to which kurogiri responded by warping the students closest to him right into his warp gate, to all over the usj.

eiko got sucked in.

'just my luck'

eiko ended up in the ruins zone with bakugo and kirishima. she sensed a strong demonic presense 2 stories above her. so she dashed to 1 of the 2 exits, only for villians to enter from both exits.

using total concentration breathing, eiko ran past the villians of one exit which leads to a staircase. she knocked out the villians and threw them aside. "stay alive!" she yelled at bakugo and kirishima, running up the stairs 2 at a time. soon she reached the demon, who was glaring at the guy with clouds for hair.

'must be the cloud quirk guy. he's not a demon. '

relying on the fact than none of them had noticed her, she dashed in, pulling out her katana as she kicked the cloud quirk guy and he landed hard against the wall, effectively blacking out.

"moon breathing, first form: dark moon, evening palace." 

the demon dodged, his head snapped towards eiko. "you're weaker than the lowermoon i killed yestday."

"you were the one that killed lower 6 yesterday! the master was mad mad. if i kill you, i'll surely get more blood and be more powerful! HAHAH-"

eiko cut him off, using a technique she had been wanting to try in battle. "mist breathing, seventh form: obsuring clouds." it was a move muichirou had taught her to use. perks of having the mist hashira as your cousin. you get to master another breathing technique. she technique for this breathing style and form was as perfected as her moon breathing, but it did the trick. looks like she'll have to practice harder.

the demon swiped and was appeared to be eiko but nothing happened. while the demon was distracted, eiko took the chance to jump and cut his head off.

the demon's head rolled on the ground as eiko spun her sword around, getting rid of the demon's blood before keeping it in her sheath. "i see why muichirou likes this form so much now."

she then made sure the demon was gone and that the cloud quirk guy was still knocked out. and he was.

she looked out of the window and saw that sunlight was now shining brightly through the dome of the usj. she saw demons who failed to get into the limited shade scream in pain as they disintegrated.

she smiled.

she dragged the cloud quirk guy and went back downstairs to assist kirishima and bakugo, only to find them struggling against a guy with a muscle enhancement quirk. eiko threw the cloud quirk guy at the muscle enhancement guy as a distraction and bakugo used his explotions to knock him out.

"let's head back to the entrance-" eiko's words were cut off as she looked out if the window once more to see aizawa about to get his ass beat by a demon looking creature.

she immediately acted.

"head back to the entrance." she ordered kirishima and bakugo, using her hashira voice and jumped out of the second story window, landing on her feet as she dashed assist aizawa.

"tokito! where are you going?!" she heard kirishima's voice. "wait for us!"

eiko sighed, knowing that they would definitely follow her to help in defeating the villians and put themselves in danger.

"moon breathing, second form: pearl flower moongazing." with 3 slashes, eiko had cut the creature's arm and body in half. she sensed that it wasn't a demon, so she didn't go for the head.

killing a human would bring about more work for her.

eiko didn't want that.

she landed on her feet after jumping back from attacking the creature with a beat up aizawa on her back.

"sorry sensei," she said. "if i had gotten here faster you wouldn't be in this state."

aizawa chuckled lowly, blood flowing down his face. "there was nothing much you could've done anyways. you're still a student, i'm supposed to protect you, not the other way around..."

"huh?! how did you stop my nomu?!" a guy with hands all over his body shouted.

"shigaraki tomura." kurogiri appeared beside him. "kurogiri. is thirteen dead?"

"no but i immobalised her." kurogiri replied. "but i couldn't wrap all the students away and one of them escaped."

shigaraki snarled at kurogiri.

"if all might isn't coming, then let's wound the pride of the symbol of peace bu killing a few kids!"

"nomu, get the girl! we'll kill her first then eraserhead next and maybe some other students too!"

the nomu, who had regenerated it's arm leaped at eiko. "hang on tight, sensei." eiko dodged with such speed that aizawa felt like a teleported.

aizawa fainted.

"smash!" a sudden voice was heard. midoriya jumped out, attempting to land a hit shigaraki.

"midoriya!" eiko screamed as she unsheathed her sword, one hand holding on to aizawa and the other her sword. she saw that the nomu had dashed in front of shigaraki and took the hit, as she dashed forward.

'you stupid reckless kid'

the nomu's other arm was cut off and it's body in half as eiko swung her sword, landing gracefully, aizawa still knocked out on her back.

she then spotted tsuyu and mineta in the background. she dashed over, passing them their teacher.

"bring sensei back to safety up there. he's injured badly and is unconscious." they nodded as the 2 combined efforts to get their teacher back to safety.

"hm. you a follower of all might huh? smash? we'll kill you first then! nomu!"

the nomu charged at a defenseless midoriya and eiko jumped in to cut off the nomu's arms and pulled midoriya away and a bunch of ice came from todoroki who just arrived, freezing over the nomu, just as the doors of the usj burst open.

"i am here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
94.5K 2.4K 33
❥ ↳ [KNY x F! READER.] ➵ Bandages are meant to unravel. Yet, she didn't want hers to. Holding remains of her past. Yet as truth unfolds, what comes o...
2.1M 59.3K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
10.3K 380 9
.°•'♡•~ꨄ︎ 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 ! ❝ Compared to you guys, I'm not so important, so thanks aren't necessary. I survived selection due to pure luck. Si...