×*The Multiversal Shadow*×

By Solar_solaris

{Book 1!} Sun Wu Kong, known as the legendary monkey king, has somehow tricked The Six Eared Macaque that he... More

Explanation
Y/n's Backstory!
How, When And Why
Ready, Set, Go!
Across The Universe
First Time Training
Asking To Fight
A Hero Is Born
The Eternal Abyss
Bad Weather
A Fresh New Start
Noodles Or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Celebrating Independence Day!
With Her By My Side
Revenge Of The Spider Queen
The King, The Prince, And The Shadow
This Imperfect World
Losing My mind
Till We Meet Again
Tysm!!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!

It's... You!?

159 9 6
By Solar_solaris

Jing Lei's POV:

I stood in shock as my own sister laughed like a psychopath while Sun Wu Kong was getting possessed by her.

"Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion."

"Bai Gu Jing!" I yelled out her name, she turned to me and smiled.

"Ah, sister, it felt like it's been an eternity since we last met, or do I mean, when you killed me." she said the last part in spite.

"Monkey King was winning... He was beating you." Mk told Gu Jing.

"Oh, sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world." Gu Jing turned to the now possessed Wu Kong, "Go.". She commanded him.

"Boy, get back!" Ne Zha yelled at Mk, telling him to dodge Monkey King's attacks.

"Wait-" a portal opened up beneath Mk, and he fell in.

"Ne Zha! I have to go!" I turned to him, signaling him that I have to give y/n back her body, and he nodded. I quickly teleported away using my abyssal powers.
_______________________________________

I teleported to a place, Mk and the others were there, they were shocked to see me.

"Look after y/n's body for a while, I have to go." I told Mk, then my soul left her body, going back into the white void.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Jing Lei isn't here yet, so... I can go back to that other universe as long as I get back before Jing Lei notices." I stood in front of the hole, "Why not?" and jumped in.
_______________________________________

I landed smoothly on the grass, I was back to where I was before, I realised that I was still wearing my training attire, I hope that's ok.

"Tanjiro? Are you there?" I walked around the forest, suddenly, I felt a presence behind me, not a warm and nice some like Tanjiro's, but a cold and chilly one. I jumped high in the air and summoned my staff, I saw a person- no human - wait... Is that a?... What is that!?...

I was looking at a freakishly weird person, it turned to see me and it was growling like a hungry wild animal.

"Ek!" I kicked it's head, making it fall of from it's body. I swiftly landed on the grass, kneeling down. I looked at the body, it was moving nonstop, and I turned to the head, the thing was growling/screaming. I went and used my staff to smash the head into pieces.

"You?..."

I got startled, and saw Tanjiro standing behind me, looking at me in shock.

"Oh! Hi! Tanjiro! Do you happen to know what-"

"It's a demon..." he knelt down and looked at the head.

"Demon?... Did I just-"

"I'm not sure if you killed it or not though, but let's leave it alone for now. What's your name?" He turned to me.

"Oh, uh... Y/n... Y/n Furukawa." I told him, I wasn't sure if I could trust him or not, plus it looked like I was in Japan, so a Japanese last name would sound like I was from Japan.

"I'm in Japan right?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Let's go y/n, it isn't safe here."

"Right."

I followed Tanjiro to his hut.
_______________________________________

Jing Lei's POV:

"Y/n your body healed, so you can go back now-!" I looked around the white void, but there was no sign of y/n.

"Y/n?" I called out to her again.

I looked around one last time, and I saw a new portal beside ours, I walked over to get a closer look at it. Y/n was in there.

Y/n is in another universe. She needs to get back, fast.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"So you have no clue where you are?" Tanjiro asked me, I shrugged.

"Your clothes too..." He looked at my jacket.

"Wait here, I think I might have something for you to wear." He opened a cupboard, and handed me a black and purple kimono.

"It's all yours, I heard that master Urokodaki doesn't want it anymore."

"Thanks Tanjiro" I went and changed.
_______________________________________

I tied my hair half ponytail half down.

Ex:

Art by bakuatsukiyu

And went out of the room, seeing Tanjiro.

"Is this how to wear it? Sorry I never tried one on before." I told him.

"Just like that!" He signaled me to sit beside him and handed me a cup of hot green tea.

"So you have absolutely no clue about how you came here?" He asked me.

"Well, not really..." I told him, not wanting to let out the secret about how I'm from another universe.

"It's ok, take your time, y'know, I have a sister named Nezuko. She's the only family I have left, all the other were... Killed by a demon..." He told me.

"Oh, then wheres your sister?" I curiously asked him.

"She's... Been sleeping... For a few months now..."

"Oh" I gasped out.

"No no, what I meant was. She's a demon, that's why I'm training to become a demon slayer to help her turn back into a human."

"Well, at least we both share one thing in common, being a demon." I smiled at him, I could tell that he was shocked, I chuckled.

"Not the flesh eating ones, I'm from another universe, I had powers that needed to be contained, but my human body couldn't handle it, so that's why I'm partially demon. I'm fine this way, not eating flesh-"

"Not burning in the sunlight?" He asked me.

"Of course I won't burn in sunlight, your demons do?" he nodded.

"But then, why do you look so... Human? Aren't you supposed to have parts of a demon?"

"I'm currently using a power/move called glamour, it helps me to hide my demonic parts of my body whenever I go somewhere."

"Can you stop using it? I'm curious to see what your demonic side looks like"

I took a breath, and slowly let go of the glamour. I opened my eyes, and tried to touch my horns, but I couldn't feel it, I silently panicked. I touched every part of my head, still not feeling it, and I touched my ears, I didn't feel just one on each side, but three. Wait doesn't Macaque have three ears?... I guess it's just a new power up or something, I don't feel anything different. I calmed myself down.

"So... This is your demonic form? It looks more like a monkey..."

"The demon that gave me my powers was a human-like monkey, so my demon parts are monkey. "

We chatted for a while, Tanjiro also told me I have good reflexes and that I have the potential of becoming a demon slayer. We were having fun, until someone knocked on the door.

*knock knock knock!*

"I wonder who that could be? " Tanjiro spoke up.

"I'll go get it!" I told him, and opened the door.

"Jing Lei?..." I looked at her in shock.

"Y/n, you need to get back, now. Being in another's universe isn't good. Especially since you have no body, you are counted as running around in another universe as a soul. I'm sorry y/n but we have to go, it's against the celestial law to go to another universe as a soul, I swear you can come back once The Lady Bone Demon is defeated. "

"But just a bit longer, please Jing Lei?"

"No y/n, we have to go."

I sighed and turned to Tanjiro, "Well, I'll see you again next time, hopefully with a body and not as a spirit." I gave him a soft smile and got teleported back into the void with Jing Lei, still wearing the kimono that Tanjiro gave me.

"C'mon y/n, the others are waiting. I'll go with you, well, watching you. For now... " She muttered the last part quietly.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
_______________________________________

Mk's POV:

"Where did Jing Lei go?..." I muttered out while looking at y/n's lifeless body, it was standing still while her eyes were white. Suddenly, her body was lit up with dark purple fire, we all started to freak out.

"DID THE LADY BONE DEMON FIND US ALREADY!?"

"Y/N! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

The fire quickly stopped, but her training attire changed into a black and purple kimono, along with her hairstyle, her eyes were no longer white, but e/c.

"Guys! You're ok!" she ran and hugged me.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Guys! You're ok!" I ran and hugged Mk.

I looked at all of them, then back at him. They were looking at me in shock.

"What?... Is there something on my face?..." I let go of Mk and started wiping my face.

Mk started crying and hugged me tightly.

"What did I miss?..." I looked at them nervously.

Suddenly, a shadow appears from Redson's feet, and it extands to the wall, with Macaque coming out of it.

"I hope I'm not interrupting. But if you're making a plan to defeat the Lady Bone Demon, I know a guy."

Then a man dropped through Macaque's shadow portal.

"Wow... Such great timing..." Redson said sarcastically.

"I have a lot to catch up... Don't I?..." I turned to them.

So fast!!! Ikr? I'm probably going to do 1-2 more chapters then I'll finish the book, it's sorta like discontinuing it but not? I mean I'm cutting this book short so I can move on to another book, but you'll have to read this book to understand the second book.

I just don't like it when people discontinue their books out of the blue, so it's sorta like a 'be ready when I finish this book' kind of thing.

Am I talking to much? (I feel like I am talking to much) nvm.

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3K 17
(Because we all need more possessed Sun Wukong stories) Unaware that someone is trying to turn you into the new Lady Bone Demon. You absentmindedly m...
8.7K 149 8
⚠️Discontinued⚠️ Ya'll, i've seen Wukong and Macaque being biological parents to Mk in au books, and there were some where Wukong was pregnant, but t...
14.6K 365 9
You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan learning combat and using your goddess pow...
577 12 7
"𝕴 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖆�...