Threat|| HS

By glitterpill

Elena posed a threat to the new Wrenson, as she fights for the freedom of the Eastern states. Families are to... More

Prologue
Novia | 1

Intro.

96 8 0
By glitterpill

Greetings, Fellow Fanfic Maniacs.

The characters within this story are based only on the physical characteristics of the band One Direction, including the names of the members. The events that take place are purely fictional, a twisted creation of my imagination. This story is for mature audience, so beware. The first chapter is an event that takes place later in the story. I just wanted give the feel of what is to come. Thank you for taking a look at my new story. I hope you like it!

Good Luck and Good Fortune- H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...