Our last sail

By Soru_042

Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's re... More

0. Second chance
1. The red hair and the king
2. A new friend and the truth
3. Rescue mission
4. New members
5. A free soul
6. The doctor's will
7. Adopt the swordman
8. The love cook and the liar sniper
9. The arrival of the phoenix
10. Meet the crazy family
11. Meet Ace
12. Meet Sabo
13. Meet Dragon
14. The king's rage
15. The shocking truth
16. The devil fruits
17. Garp's visit
18. The brother's bond
20. Set Sail
21. Enter the First mate
22. Enter the Navigator
23. Strawhat Pirates vs Buggy Pirates
24. the king of lie
25. Klahadore
26. The plan
27. The battles begin
28. New Bounties
29. The cook in Baratie
30. Gin
31. The strongest swordsman
32. Zoro vs Mihawk
33. The confession
34. Bonding time (1)
35. Bonding time (2)
36. Bonding time (3)
37. Cocoyashi
38. The last straw
39. The fall of Arlong Park (1)
40. The fall of Arlong Park (2)
41. More bounties and Haki training
42. Loguetown
43. Luffy's execution
44. Straw Hat meets Revolutionary
45. Welcome to Grand Line
46. Laboon
47. First experience on the Grand Line
48. Whiskey Peak
49. Bad dream
50. The meeting
51. The fateful night (1)
52. The fateful night (2)
53. The sick captain (1)
54. The sick captain (2)
55. Drum island
56. Dr.Chopper

19. The battle scars

2.2K 93 6
By Soru_042

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

A few days later, something unsual happened. Luffy had always been very energetic and goofy, but lately he had been very anxious about something that no one around him could explain why. Whenever one of his brothers wasn't in his sight, Luffy would panic and ask where his brother was, then immediately went to find them. Today all of them decided to come to the Grey Terminal together, but on their way, Luffy suddenly stopped, which got the others to worry.

"Lu, what's wrong?" Shachi asked while getting closer to Luffy and patting his shoulder.

That was when the oldest realized something. Luffy was shaking while his head was still lowered. Suddenly, the kid grabbed Shachi's clothes like his dear life depended on them. Shachi and the others were all worried, but then he decided to let Luffy cling to him and make sure the kid wasn't going to fall. Shachi then asked again while making a circle on Luffy's back with his hand to help him relax.

"Hey, Lu! Calm down, we are all here for you. No one is going to get hurt, OK? All I need you to do is tell us what's wrong, so we can help you. Could you do it?"

Luffy had been more relaxed, but he still didn't say anything. The straw hat boy just kept hugging his brother like he was scared the older boy would disappear if he let him go. Peguin decided to help Shachi convince Luffy to talk, but the result was the same. Sabo and Bepo were worried, they didn't know what to do while watching their baby brother shaking like crazy just because he was scared. Ace and Law didn't do anything, but they sure were mad at whatever made their sunshine be that scared, Ace's fingers had been lit up while Law had ready his sword in case they needed to kill someone for their Luffy.

After a while, Luffy held out both his hands toward Law, wanting the teen to hold him, which Law immediately did. It was out of character for Law, but just to make Lu more relaxed and happy, Law would do anything for the kid. Luffy then spoke up.

"I saw the Grey Terminal was on fire, Sabo was taken away from us by his father. Shachi, Penguin and Bepo were unconscious on the ground with lots of blood. They were protecting Ace, Law and me, because we had been chained up by seastone cuffs. I felt so useless watching each one of you fall down to the ground, I couldn't do anything to help. It was like I'm back at that time, I don't want to come back, I don't want to be alone again."

Luffy cried on Law's shoulder while repeating 'I don't want to be alone' again and again, until he passed out. The others looked at Luffy with sadness, but they were confused at what Luffy had said. It was like the kid could predict the future, but that was impossible, right? No one was able to do it. That was what they thought until Law spoke up.

"Let's go back home!"

"Wait, you believe him?" Ace asked.

"Of course I would. Luffy was one of the few Haki users who could see the future. If we keep going to the Grey Terminal, then what Lu saw would likely happen."

"Wait, Haki could do that?" Penguin asked.

"Yes, it could. But he's not supposed to have it right now, Lu's Haki isn't in his best state, and the last time I checked, he didn't have the advanced ones, yet." Law then lost in his own thought.

"I don't really understand what you said, but we should go back and inform his dad" Sabo said

.

.

.

.

.

"DANDAN, WE NEED YOUR HELP! LUFFY HAS A HIGH FEVER", Sabo shouted into the house while slamming the door open.

Corazon, who had just got back from Makino's bar, and Dandan quickly went to the kids, and took Luffy away from them. Luffy was then laid down on the floor while breathing heavily. His face was all red and covered by sweat.

"Shachi, Penguin quickly bring me a towel and hot water" Dandan said, while taking off Luffy's shirt.

"Bepo, what happened?" Corazon asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't really know", Bepo said.

"We don't know either. At first, Luffy was sleeping peacefully on Law's back, but then we heard his breath becoming heavier, so Law decided to check on him, then we discovered that Luffy was having a fever and it was getting higher, so we quickly went back", Sabo explained.

"What are you doing here, Cora-san? We thought you were at the Party Bar?" Shachi asked when he had come back from bringing the hot water for Dandan.

"I received a call while watching out the Bar for Makino. It was a call from Dragon, he said that he needed to talk to all of us", Corazon replied.

Corazon then helped Dandan wash Luffy's body with hot water, while Dandan was placing the hot towel on the kid's head. Suddenly, Corazon was shocked while looking at Luffy's body. A lot of nasty scars slowly appeared on his body, especially the big 'X' scar on his chest. The other kids and Dandan also looked shocked and worried.

Then out of nowhere they heard a scream coming from Law. The teen seemed to be in lots of pain. Ace and Sabo immediately knew what to do, so they quickly held him down and took off his shirt just like Luffy. A lot of scars also started to appear on his body, but it wasn't that dangerous, unlike the straw hat kid. Corazon had guessed that these were their old scars, while looking at the teen who was breathing heavily and covered by his own sweat. Now he knew what caused Luffy to have a high fever like this.

-Moby Dick-

"HARUTA, THATCH! I SWEAR TO THE SUN GOD HIMSELF THAT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOI" a certain pineapple head shouted while chasing his two siblings who were laughing their asses off while running away from the phoenix.

Whitebeard was sitting at his usual spot watching Marco chasing Haruta and Thatch. They somehow always managed to play a prank on the First Commander, even though it always ended up in them being chased by the blond, but it was truly an amusing scene for the giant captain. Suddenly, Marco had slipped and fallen down to the floor. Whitebeard had expected him to stand up and continued chasing the other, but it never happened.

"Marco, are you OK?" Whitebeard asked worrily.

The duo also had noticed that Marco had stopped chasing them, so they went to the blond and checked on him.

"Marco? Oi, are you OK?" Thatch asked

Thatch then turned Marco around to face them. The blond was breathing heavily while his forehead was burning up, he also showed that he was in a lot of unknown pain. Thatch waited no time, he immediately took Marco to the infirmary. Haruta also followed him.

The other Commander had also been informed about what had happened, so they gathered around the infirmary just like last time. They were all waiting in worry. Thatch and Izo had discussed with each other what could cause Marco to be like this, because they had a guess that this was related to the time travel thingy. Then they saw the door open and one of their nurses walked out.

"How is he?" Izo quickly asked.

"Marco is alright, he just had a small fever, nothing was too serious. You can visit him but two people at a time" she said, then went to inform her father.

Thatch and Izo quickly left the other and went to talk with Marco. When they saw Marco laid on the bed with a towel on his head, the couple gave out a sigh of relief. Thatch and Izo then took the chairs and sat next to the blond.

"How are you feeling?" Izo asked.

"I feel like shit. It was like I was having all of my previous injuries at the same time, yoi. Luckily, I didn't stay in a coma", Marco joked, and got a punch from Thatch.

"Don't joke like that you idiot", Thatch said.

"Marco, did you always have these scars on your body? They seem old, even though I haven't seen them before", Izo pointed out.

"Wait! These........These are my old scars"

-Kuraigana island-

"Ma, are you Ok?"

"What happened?" Mihawk asked while Perona changed the towel on his head

"Zoro said that you guys were training, then suddenly you looked like you were in a lot of pain and fainted to the ground. The idiot then came to Pa and asked him to carry you to your bed, because you seem to have a fever" Perona explained

"Ma, are you feeling better?"

Mihawk then slowly sat up and looked at the direction of the voice to see Uta, who was runing toward his bed and Shanks, who was holding something. Uta then climbed up to Mihawk's bed, and touch his head with hers to check his temperature. After a while, she said

"It seems like the temperature had dropped, but you still need to rest. I'll leave you two be"

Uta then took Perona to training ground where Zoro was, and left the parents alone. Shanks then slowly sat down to Mihawk's bed, then he slowly touching the other's cheek with care.

"You make me worry, you know? I thought something bad happened to you, and I couldn't do anything to help" Shanks said

"I'm sorry, I don't even know what happened actually"

Shanks then slowly dragged his hand down to Mihawk's shirtless body, then he discovered something, which Mihawk also noticed it just now

"Look like these also come back with us"

"I hope Luffy's wouldn't be so bad. Here I make you some soup, you need to get well soon, so eat up."

-Dawn island-

"They are all OK now kids, don't need to worry anymore" Dandan said after she checked Luffy and Law's temperature.

The kids all let out a sigh of relief, they didn't ask Corazon about those scars since they figured it was a sensitive topic. Corazon also silently thanked them for that, because he couldn't think of an explanation for those nasty scars, and the true story behind them wasn't that happy either. Suddenly, they heard den den calling sound, which Corazon quickly knew where it came from, so he took the snail out of his pocket and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Rosi, what took you so long? Didn't I tell you to call me back immediately when you arrived at the bandit's house?"

"Sorry, Dray. Something happened, so I must take care of it first". Corazon apologized

"What's wrong? Did something happen to the kids?" Dragon asked worrily.

"Well, Luffy and Law have a fever. Luffy's temperature was higher than Law, but now they are OK, so you don't need to worry", Corazon explained.

"D-dad?" Luffy, who had just woke up, asked weakly

"Lu, how are you doing?"

"Luffy, you should lie back and rest. Later we could go hunt for some meat for you"

"Thanks, Cora-san! But I want to confirm something with him"

Corazon knew he couldn't change the kid's mind since he was a sturborn one just like Dragon and Garp, so he gave Luffy the den den.

"Dad, the Grey Terminal is going to burn down, right? Are you going to come here?" Luffy immediately asked when he received the snail.

"Yes, that is the reason I wanted to call you. We'll come and evacuate the people. Maybe I'll come by to visit you. Now rest, Luffy, I'll see you later" Dragon said, then the call ended.

This got all of them surprised, especially the kids, since Luffy had predicted the event, and now Dragon just confirmed that event was true. Corazon looked at the kids weirdly. He felt like they had already known about this information, so he asked

"You guys seem to already know that this is going to happen. Could you tell me why?"

"Actually, according to what Law had said, Luffy can see the future, so he had seen that happening and all of us were in danger in that event."

"Luffy, you already have Advanced Observation Haki?" Corazon

"Yah" Luffy answered.

Corazon then told the kids to stay with Luffy and Law. He also made sure that the Heart trio knew how to take care of their siblings. After that, he and Dandan went to inform other people about the fire, and also looked for something for them to eat.

The kids then talked to each other about all kinds of things they could think of to keep Luffy entertained. Even though they were noisy with all the laughter, shouting, and arguing, Law still seemed to sleep peacefully. The brothers also noticed that Law was smiling in his sleep, maybe staying with his brothers made the teen feel relaxed and safe.

After a while, Law had woken up, then Shachi and Penguin quickly came and checked his temperature, while Sabo told Law what had happened when he fainted. As soon as Sabo finished explaining, Corazon and Dandan had come back with a few other people. One of them was Dragon, while the other two were unknown to the brothers. Dragon then slowly walked to the kids and asked

"How are you two feeling?"

"We're doing fine, our temperature has come back to normal but our bodies still feel a little numb". Law answered

"Rosi has told me everything, it was expected to feel numb if you received all your old scars at the same time". Dragon said quietly.

"Dragon-san, who are these two? We've never seen them before" Sabo asked.

"Call me dad, you guys are Luffy's brothers, which means I'm also your dad from now on. Anyway, meet my two comrades."

"Hello boys, Ivankov, at your service, you can call me Ivan if you want" said the purple hair man while giving them a wink, and made all the kids shiver except for Luffy.

"Iva-chan, it's great to see you" Luffy greeted the Okama.

"Well, you can also call me that."

"Didn't know the rumour was true until I saw you all. Who knew a powerful and dangerous man like Dragon-san could have kids? If our enemy know, they may hunt down all of you and slowly pull out all of your organs, then send your heads to Dragon-san as a present" chuckled the one who still had her hood on.

All the people around them were scared of what the hood person had just said, well except for Luffy, who was laughing, and Law. They knew only one person with that kind of talk. She always tried to scare the weak trio with that a lot of times. And now Luffy was happy to see her again.

"Oi, Nico Robin. Stop trying to scare them". Dragon told her

"Robin!" Luffy said cheerfully.

"Hello, Captain-san. I have heard what your father has said, and I'd gladly join your crew if you don't mind." Robin said while smiling at them.

"It's good to have you back on the crew, Robin" Luffy said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 105 7
Luffy have a little brother name ( Y/N ). They both has always been together since they're born. One day, Luffy have been wanting to set sail to the...
4.2K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
23.4K 407 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
46.4K 1.4K 22
Rewrite currently in progress The original was made by ThyBirdMan and the story's name it The three brothers. They hadn't updated in a while so i d...