'Lost Without You'- A Thorin...

Av TorturePyjamas

~SEQUEL TO "INTO YOUR ARMS"~ Thorin Oakenshield, son of Thraín, son of Thrôr, King Under the Mountain. Trekki... Mer

Introduction! !!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Aaaand I'm back on hiatus :(
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter Delay :(

2.4K 62 3
Av TorturePyjamas

Hello my lovely followers!
I know I haven't updated for a while, but I can explain, if you'll let me.

Im in my senior year of high school, and that requires a lot of work as i prepare to sit my HSC (Australian version of the GSCE and SATs) next year. I'm snowed in at the moment with school work, not to mention the fact i have a job and other commitments, which doesn't leave me a lot of time to write as of late.

Just to make this clear- I'm not quitting writing this book.

It might just take a lil longer than usual for me to post chapters, not only because i dont have time to write, but because i want to make sure the chapters I do post are up to scratch and worthy of you guys to read :)

Thank you all for your patience, I'm 1/3 way through the next chapter, hopefully it'll be up by next Sunday (no promises though).

Much love and thanks,

Kait xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.7K 13
*Wattpad Featured Story* Hobbit Slash Fanfiction / Alternate Universe In the aftermath of the Battle of the Five Armies, Bilbo Baggins finds himself...
219K 10K 41
***BOOK II of the To Live Again Saga*** Clara has overcome much to finally find her happily ever after...but when is anything happily ever after in M...
19K 701 15
A knock. A gentle rapping on the door. A simple gesture of indirect propriety. And yet, so powerful as it has the ability to change all that we kn...
5.7K 243 34
Thorin Oakenshield has a guardian angel of sorts, only he doesn't know it. Yet. After breaking up a fight between Thorin and another man, Seren Gilw...