𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒗𝒆�...

By Baby_Js

dé·jà vu /ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/ a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Just read it :).. More

Pilot
01. S N O W
02. 90's Love
04. Tit 4 Tat
05. Ratchet happy birthday
06. Turks and Caicos
07. Just might

03. Private show

542 25 2
By Baby_Js

( Yes her character changed ;) enjoy! )

📍Exotica's
📍Atlanta, Ga.

Jelani stood in the private section popping bands from around the crisp dollar bills before throwing them in the air.

Snow twirled around the pole doing a perfect ballerina while the crowd cheered her on, showering her in dollar bills.

" make dat ass clap!" They all rapped in unison as snow clap her ass cheeks to the song, Lani rested her head on top of snow's butt cheeks smacking money on them.

It was a packed Saturday night in deelo's club since it was ladies pink night, meaning every dancer had to have some form of pink on and give out lap dances.

" take a shot" lani yelled pouring everybody shots out of the 1942 bottle, she was planning on getting carried out tonight anyway.

'Private show' by T.I began to blast through the speakers making snow grab the pole and climb it while holding herself in the air.

The men sat mesmerized by the all the tricks she could do, her whole section was damn near flooded with singles.

Eliana had soon walked up to the section making Jelani give her a small hug before she sat down in the booth.

" well look what the devil swept in" lani said taking a small sip from her drink, dream laughed hitting her shoulder.

" bitch I came to see my friend perform tonight I mean it is packed from head to toe in this bitch" Lani nodded her head agreeing, one thing about it Deelo kept a big crowd. The whole city knew him!

" cut the bullshit, you really came for dayvon huh?" Dream turned her head as her cheeks got hot thinking about seeing dayvon tonight..

" I mean maybe" dream teased while taking a sip from her straw. The crowd had gotten louder and louder causing the girls to look towards the door.

Dayvon walked in showing off his diamonds as the girls tugged at his pants and the other half pulled their phones out to record.

" OH SHIT WE GOT KINGVON IN THE BUILDING" the dj shouted on the mic making lani roll her eyes, to her it was selfish of him to steal the girls night.

Jelani and dream got up from the booth walking over to dayvon who was caught up talking to fans.

Lani noticed a familiar face staring her way causing her to squint her eyes, dream nudged her shoulder snapping her out of thought.

" Jelani you don't hear him?" Dream asked while a tall darker toned man stood in front of them. He licked his thick lips before speaking.

" I know that ain't Ms.churn" he said deeply making Jelani blush, she tried her best to hide her smile.

" Duke, hey" was the only thing she could say, things had changed drastically since the last time they spoke.

" Ima go get a drink this seem personal" dream said grabbing her purse before walking away, lani sipped her drink again.

" why you acting like that lani" he asked tilting his head to the side admiring Jelani's features, she looked way more grown than the last time he seen her.

" acting like what? I hate when you play these games dontre" Snow watched the two converse from afar, she could tell lani was bothered by her body language.

" what games? Yo brother brought me out here to turn up Ian tryna ruin yo night ma" lani scoffed before pushing past him.

" fuckkk" Duke semi yelled rubbing his face.

•••

Snow closed her locker spraying her body with her favorite Chanel perfume, she was now 7 shots in and feeling herself.

She had rubber banned her money that she made from the section lani rented until she seen Makeiva walk in making her eyes light up.

" hey Keva! I missed you" snow pulled her into a hug making her giggle, she was finally back in town after going OT to dance for a while.

" girl I missed you too, I got so much to tell you ! Guess who surprised me out there" She said making snow cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream too loud.

" Dee?" Snow whispered making Makeiva nod slowly, they might've had a little sneaky link while she was away.

" spill bitch right now!" Keva laughed while changing into her dance clothes.

" let's just say I hope the plan b worked" she whispered making jump up and down, the other girls watched her mugging.

" you so nasty I can't believe youuu" snow whispered back, the sound of heels soon clacked into the dressing room.

" what you not on the floor snow" Yasmine asked loudly drawing everyone's attention in the dressing room; snow rolled her eyes picking up her dance bag.

" I was in here changing First Lady" snow mumbled locking her locker again, Yasmine looked her up and down before speaking.

" hurry up it ain't no favoritism in this bitch baby doll I'm not dinero" she spoke waving at snow, Makeiva clenched her jaw waiting on some shit to pop off.

In that moment Rylie felt so weak for letting Yasmine talk to her like that in front of everyone, trust she was no weak bitch but boundaries were set when it came to first lady.

that hoe got lucky this time..

Snow picked up her dance bag before pushing past Yasmine.

" Watch yo fucking step little girl" echoed through the hallways while snow was walking away, she felt nothing but numbness at this point.
•••

The Dj blasted Von music all throughout the whole club as the dancers began to go crazy. It was girls dancing in every corner turning tricks  for a bag, the club was officially packed from top to bottom.

Snow stood at the bar taking a shot while conversing with the bartender, the house mom soon approached her.

" Snow you gotta private dance upstairs" she yelled in her ear trying to talk over the loud music.

A house mom was the person in charge of the girls, she made sure everyone was in check and safe. The girls looked at her as a mother figure for sure, snow was one of her favorites.

" you must got me mixed up with someone else I don't do private dances ma" Ry replied with a look of confusion on her face, mom quickly showed her the private dance that was booked and paid for.

" ten thousand dollars, who the fuck is this" snow whispered making mom shrug her shoulders.

Snow knew she couldn't turn this money down .. she needed to get out her father's face as soon as possible.

" I don't know but it's mandatory love, just go.. you never know hunny" she said rubbing snows back before walking off, snow took a deep breath heading towards the stair case.

Rylie walked up the last stair before fixing her floss in the full body mirror that sat outside the doors.

Her six inch heels clanked one by one as she walked to the pink colored door that had her name listed on it in white.

She twisted the knob examining the room that had white feathers laying around with off-white decor and a pole in the middle of it.

The room temp was damn near ice cold, snow rubbed her arms as the hairs on them stood up from the breeze that blew.

She walked up to the chrome pole placing her finger tips on the cold metal twirling her body around it, a big bold wall of mirrors sat right in front of her.

Snow watched herself dance to the music that played throughout the room until she heard a pair of footsteps entering.

" Jesus Dayvon you scared me, what you doing in here?" snow asked grabbing her chest, he remained quiet sitting on the big white couch.

He pulled a wood out his pocket lighting it while keeping his low eyes on snows figure.

" dance fa me Ry" was the only thing he uttered.

Snow let out deep breath before walking towards the door. Von got up chasing right behind her, he gently grabbed her wrist turning her around.

" what the fuck is yo problem with me shorty" He semi yelled staring snow in her eyes, she broke the eye contact feeling herself leak from underneath.

" THIS! You coming to my job fucking with me knowing you got enough shit going on" she snapped back making Von bite the inside of his cheek. It was true he had a lot on his plate, plus he was still fucking Eliana.

" you right but I can't get you out my head ma I gotta have you, ima make this shit right I promise" snow smacked her lips.

" I don't need you to make me any dry promises dayvon and I ain't no nigga sloppy seconds" she said snatching out of his grip inching towards the door.

" can I at least get what I paid fa?" Snow stopped in her tracks, she did need the 10k but von didn't deserve her not one bit.

" fuck it" she said walking back to the pole giving it a nice clean.

The song ' Nude' by Eric Bellinger played through the speakers in the room.

Von grabbed his jeans adjusting himself while sitting all the way back on the couch, Snow grabbed the pole whining her small waist slowly to the beat.

Dayvon watched her every move feeling himself slightly getting turned on by the way snows heels clicked together as she did tricks on the pole.

Lust quickly filled the room as snow climbed off the pole crawling to the couch where dayvon sat.

He played in her hair while she kneeled at his waist twerking her ass, she looked dayvon in his eyes instantly feeing déjà vu.

Snow closed her eyes grinding to the beat while biting her lip softly, von rubbed down her body as she danced.

bending over snow grabbed her ankles and popped her ass while Von bit his bottom lip watching her pussy print peak at him.

She sat on his lap feeling the bulge in his pants instantly making her hesitate.. Von looked at her with concern before speaking.

" you okay ma?" Snow nodded her head feeling herself getting caught in the moment once again.

Von grabbed her back softly as she straddled him he looked her in her eyes before placing a kiss on her sweet lips.

Snow instantly kissed back grinding on his lap harder as his hand crept around her neck she moaned lowly.

Von hands began to roam her body as he gave her ass a nice squeeze, snow bit his lip before
opening her mouth allowing Von to add tongue.

" yo lips so soft ia suck dem bitches off yo face" Von joked making them laugh, snow rubbed his face gently before their lips crashed again.

Von eventually slid her bottoms to the side rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion, snow moaned in his mouth trying to contain herself.

At this point, the liquor was winning for sure...

" Von omg" she whimpered holding onto his muscular tatted arm, he kissed her neck softly.

" you so beautiful Ry" he mumbled making her leak even more, she knew her daddy a have a heart attack if he knew what type of fuck shit she was doing.

" aye times up!" Security knocked at the door making both of them jump. Snow got up fixing her bottoms while Von smelled his fingers smiling.

He stood up moving her hair out her face before rubbing her chubby cheek, he was now in love knowing how wet that pussy could get for him.

" can I see you again ma, like actually take you out" snow smiled walking towards the door.

" dayvon you forgot you talk to my friend huh?" he rolled his eyes fixing the bulge that sat in his pants, snow snickered side eyeing him.

" i mean you ain just stop me when we was in there" snow stopped on her tracks eyeing Von, he always found a way to ruin the moment.

" fuck you" snow said lowly before she walked back into the dressing room taking off her heels, snow packed all her stuff in her small duffle bag before changing into a hoodie and some leggings.

Deelo stood at the front door waiting on the girls to tip out for the night, snow walked up handing him the money making him stop her.

" what's wrong Ry" she looked up giving him a small smile.

" I promise I'm okay Dee, love you" he hugged her short body kissing her forehead, snow let out a breath of relief.

" love you too" he spoke softly watching snow walk out as security followed behind her, she unlocked the doors getting in.

Snow laid her head on the steering wheel letting the tears fall out her eyes, she missed her mother bad.

•••

Von got home roughly throwing his keys on the nightstand. He couldn't get snow's moan out of his head since he left the club, Von needed her now.

He opened his phone seeing he had a few text from dream that he ignored while calling snow.

The phone shuffled a little before her raspy voice spoke, you could tell she was sleep.

" hello"

" come sleep wit me lil folks" snow smacked her lips.

" dayvon do you know what time it is? My daddy would kill me if I left this house" snow whispered rubbing her eyes, all she wanted was a good nights rest after all the crying she'd done.

" man look im on my way find a way to come out" he said starting up the car, snow agreed ending the call.

Fifteen minutes later...

von pulled up to Rylie's house cutting his lights off, he squinted his eyes making sure he had the right address.

He soon seen snow climbing down the reef ladder with a pink big in her hand, he smiled seeing her run over to the car.

" you owe me big time dayvon I can just hear my daddy voice now" von chuckled kissing her cheek.

" he gon be okay lil folks you in good hands " snow began to fiddle with her fingers thinking about what her and von did earlier.

Something about it made it feel spontaneous.. like they knew they weren't supposed to have dealings but that's what made it fun.

" I guess Mr. All state" she joked making Von straight face her before pulling off.

Snow found herself gazing out of the window as they passed all the city lights, Von admired her pretty face as a smirked formed upon his.

The car had soon come to a stop in front of a beautiful house, it was one of the biggest snow had ever seen.

Dayvon walked to the passenger side opening Rylie's door watching her admire his medium size mini mansion, the gates soon closed behind them.

" this is nice" she mumbled looking around at all the expensive decor, she could tell Ms.Tasha had everything to do with it.

" follow me ma" Dayvon said leading her up the stairs where he had pictures of his kids hanging along the walls.

He opened the door to a dark, cold room.

It was well put together and clean for him to be a guy, he had a big California king bed sitting in the center of his spacious room.

Riley kicked her shoes off sitting on top of Vons bed, her body instantly melted into the mattress making her close her eyes.

" see I told you" Von joked undressing himself down to his ethika boxers, snow did the same putting on the night gown she packed.

They laid in the bed next to each other while Von tried to find a decent movie on Netflix.

" you can come closer Ry I don't bite ma" he spoke lowly looking over at Rylie, it was a nice space in between them.

She scooted over resting her head onto Von's chest while he selected a scary movie, snows favorite.

" you mind if I touch you" Rylie nodded her head no, she missed being held anyways. It had been years since she had a boyfriend let alone a ' sneaky link'.

Dayvon wrapped arms around Riley's body running his fingers through her wild natural hair, it was one of his favorite things about her.

Riley scooted back on him rubbing her butt onto his legs making him shift, he couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or not.

He closed his eyes back feeling her scoot back again, Riley cleared her throat interlocking her fingers with his.

" you want this dick or no I see you scooting back" Von spoke breaking the silence in the room, Riley giggled.

" trust If I wanted that dick it'll already be in me go to sleep dayvon" snow spoke back softly making von smirk, she was quick with the comebacks.

The two found themselves drifting off to sleep until a knock was planted on the front door, Von groaned getting out of snow's grip.

She was knocked out.

He grabbed his gun off the dresser taking it off safety before cocking it back.

The door swung open revealing Eliana's small figure , von rolled his eyes putting his gun back on safety.

" what you doing here dream? I almost popped yo lil ass " von whispered leaning his body onto the door frame, she tried pulling him into a kiss making Von decline it respectfully.

" what bitch got you acting this brand new? Why you ain't return my calls dayvon" she asked peaking into the house hoping whoever it was had woken up by now.

" aye on bd watch yo mouth before you speak on anything, im coo on you dream I been told you that" Eliana scoffed rolling her eyes, she couldn't believe how rude von was being.

" now you got a bitch after all that fucking we did dayvon.. what you mad about the blogs?" Von chuckled grabbing the door knob, its like no matter how many ways he tried to tell her.. she still ain't get it.

" you knew exactly what you was doing posting that messy shit at the hype of my career fuck on Eliana" He spat coldly as tears stung dreams eyes, she looked up at dayvon before they fell.

" tell that bitch watch her back, it'll reveal itself eventually" he shook his head before closing the door in her face walking back upstairs, snow was still laying in the bed peacefully.

Von smiled getting back in the bed snuggling under her, she was the right type of warm to knock him out.

" who was that?" She spoke softly making von look at her, he knew she'd flip if he actually told her.

Von loved the space they were in and now that he made it clear to Eliana he was done it was no need to bring her up anymore.

" nobody baby go back to sleep" von mumbled kissing her forehead before they drifted off to sleep together.

•••

Two weeks later..

Von clapped his hands together to the music that blasted throughout the church while the choir sang beautifully.

Usually church wasn't his thing but ever since he moved to Atlanta his mother had been encouraging him to tag along.

He sat next to Jelani watching her tap away on her phone before Tasha came in and popped her in the neck.

" pay attention!" She said gritting her teeth making dayvon laugh before she shot him a look too.

He soon turned his attention towards snow, she sat at the pulpit with her Bible in her hands reading from it.

She had her hair in loose curls with gold hoops dangling from her small ears, Von was so used to seeing her with diamonds he forgot she played saint in front of daddy.

Pastor had soon grabbed the mic to began his sermon, Rylie joined him sitting closer to the crowd.

" good morning church I see we have a full house today, thank you Jesus for that" the pastor spoke receiving a few ' amens' from the crowd.

Rylie scanned the room realizing dayvon was sitting next to Tasha laying on her with his eyes closed.

She smiled to herself admiring his handsomeness, he had on a white button up, some black slacks, with a nice pair of Louie loafers.

" last but not least I want to thank god for my precious daughter whose been putting up with her old man, as you all know I lost my wife a few years back"

Riley's eyes shot right towards her dad, her mother was still a very touchy subject to her.

" it hadn't been easy being a single father but my Ry makes it as smooth as possible and I'm so blessed to have a young woman with her head on straight" Riley gave him a small smile hearing the church cheer.

The service lasted for another twenty minutes before church was finally over, Riley made her way over to Jelani hugging her.

" I missed you bestie" Riley said pouting her lip.

" ugh y'all make me sick" Tasha joked making the girls laugh, it had soon faded when they noticed dream walking up.

She eyed Rylie first before speaking.

" I guess I'm just kicked out the group huh?" Rylie looked at her confused, she didn't like how dream been acting since that morning she was posted up in Dayvon's house.

" girl nobody said that yo ass just stopped coming around wassup with that" Ry said crossing her arms.

Dayvon sat back watching them converse from a distance, he knew Eliana was being messy once again.

" well after dayvon started acting funny I just thought I should keep my distance since that's your brother you know" Jelani nodded her head in a understanding way, she hated how it was hard to separate her friends from her brother.

"speaking of him why did I stop by his house like a week ago and he had some ho there" Eliana snapped catching Rylie completely off guard.

Von never mentioned her when Ry asked but that's of course.

" girl you know how Von is he can't stay tied down to just one female" lani said truthfully.

Rylie looked up at Jelani who spoke truthfully, she knew how her brother was.

" well he need to do better at juggling them well I mean us" she said making all of them chuckle, Rylie bit the inside of her cheek feeling all nervousness.

soon walked away saying her goodbyes to the girls, Ry still had that weird feeling in the pit of her stomach.

" you don't think yo brother could commit to one female" she asked lowly making lani roll her eyes playfully.

" girl honestly no but who knows you may be different Ry" she shrugged her shoulders before they walked over to Tasha who was having words with the pastor.

" yes pastor this is my son Dayvon he just moved here from Chicago" Von shook his hand watching Riley walk up, her ass sat nicely in her dress.

" we from Chicago too! I'm glad to see our young men in the church house, I wish this one could find one from in here" he said pointing towards Riley making Von look her up and down, he noticed she changed her toe color to pink which made him weak..

" daddy please" Riley said making everybody laugh a little, Von bit his lip watching Riley's smile appear.

Their families eventually walked away leaving the two there in an awkward silence.

" you look beautiful today" Von said stuffing his hands in his pockets, he fought hard to not let his nervousness show.

" damn only today gang" she said making him chuckle, they hardly spent one on one time together in the open.. it was hard for dayvon not to pull her into a hug right now.

" I love the whole purity look you got going lil snow" She playfully hit him in the chest laughing, snow loved when she got a chance to dress in things more appropriate than floss.

" well I'm sure it's because you used to seeing me with a thong up my ass, excuse me god" She said holding her chest while Von laughed.

" forgot we was in da house of tha lord huh?" Von joked as they laughed together, pastor watched them from a distance curious on what dayvon motive was with his daughter.

He knew dayvon was Tasha's son but that didn't mean he didn't have secrets up his sleeve, pastor didn't play when it came to Ry he didn't want her to fall for the typical "hood nigga" talk.

He remembered like it was yesterday when he met Riley's mother on the block back in Chicago, she was an innocent girl just like Riley was.

Pastor was lucky to have gotten his hands on a woman that took him away from the streets, he'd been dead if it wasn't for her..

He had so many skeletons in his closet that he wanted to keep away from Ry for the rest of her life, he didn't want his daughter falling for what he used to be. It could get dangerous fast..

" Riley let's go baby" pastor shouted making Riley give dayvon a side hug before running over to her father.

He kept his eyes on dayvon making Von slightly mug him.

••••

- 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒔 💕

Heeeey yall! I'm so happy at how much this book has grown! 🥲 keep reading 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
42.5K 920 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
179K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...