Hidden Titles

By Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

45 7 2
By Aeroh_luck

Ellie's POV

Today is the day that I will be attending my new school, Rosemary Academy. It is known as the top school for magic users of all kinds. Only the best of the best are able to attend this school.

Now I'm sure you are probably wondering why I am just now transferring into this school for my senior year. Well to put it simply, I have been home schooled for just about my whole life. And I never was able to go to a public school considering how busy I was helping solve cases for organizations all around the world.

However, this year I decided that I wanted to take a break from all of that so that I could experience things that "normal" teenagers experienced. My parents reluctantly agreed, so they ended up sending me here.

"Ellie are you almost ready?" My mom's voice yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah, mom I'll be downstairs in a minute!" I said as I grabbed my bag and checked myself out in the mirror in front of me.

Needless to say that I was very happy with my outfit.

(Ellie's outfit)

I quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen where both of my parents were sitting eating breakfast.

"Good morning honey" my dad said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Morning pops" I replied back as I picked up one of the breakfast sandwiches they had just made.

"Sweetie we just wanted to let you know that your dad and I are going on another business trip, we're not sure how long we will be gone this time." My mom said as she scrolled on her phone, probably checking emails.

"Okay mom, I'll stay in my new dorm and visit on the weekends you guys are home." I said, seeing her nod.

"Okay honey, have a good first day of school. We're so proud of you."

She got up and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and went over to the counter to get my keys to leave.

"Bye love you guys, have a safe trip." I waved to them and went outside to my car. I drove a white corvette Z51 3LT, with a red interior. It was my baby.

Hopping into my car I quickly drove over to my best friend's house, it didn't take long considering she lived literally 30 seconds away from me. Once I pulled up, I honked twice, seeing an excited red head rush out of her house and towards my car, swinging open the door.

"Hey boo what's up?!" My best friend Elizabeth said as she climbed into the passenger seat next to me. "Hey Liz" I said checking out her outfit.

(Elizabeth's outfit)

"You look cute" I said smirking at her. She gave me a cheesy grin and winked at me. "You look like a whole snack yourself" she said checking me out, making us both giggle.

I began to pull out of her driveway and in the direction of my new home for the year.

"Soo, you think you'll be joining the school's volleyball team?" she suddenly asked, earning a smug nod from me.

"Yeah probably, it's been a while since I've last played though, so hopefully I won't be too rusty." I said, instantly getting a 'don't be so humble' look from Liz. 

"Girl you and I both know you're way far from ever being rusty. You could literally go pro!" She said fist bumping into the air, causing me to laugh.

"We will just have to see then." I said smiling.

When we pulled up at the school entrance, there were a couple guards standing guard in black suits holding weapons looking intimidating.

I watched as a woman with short black hair and brown eyes with many tattoos on her arms walked towards my car. Rolling my window down at her I gave her a big smile and waved.

"Good morning, ladies" she said returning my smile. I watched her eyes quickly roaming inside the car and then back at me.

"Can I see your school IDs?"

"Of course." I said smoothly, pulling my ID out from my bag and taking Liz's to give to the lady.

Turning back to face her, I noticed her eyes were looking down at my cleavage before returning her stare back to me.

I winked, watching as a faint blush spread across her face as I extended out my hand for her to take our IDs.

She grabbed them, looking from them and back at us, her body freezing as she must have realized who we were.

"Welcome to your first day at Rosemary Academy Ms. Moon and Ms. Fox." She said as she handed the badges back to me. I grinned at her and nodded.

"Thank you" I said, as we started driving past the gates once they finally opened.

"I swear the affect you have on women is ridiculous." Liz grumbled, lightly shaking her head in her seat. I just smirked, fully aware as I pressed my foot down on the pedal, inching the car through the gates and down the pathway of the school.

"You are one to talk." I said, causing her to smirk back at me.

"We definitely are a match made in heaven, aren't we?" she teased.

It's funny, Liz has always been that kind of playgirl who could literally have anyone she wanted. She used to have this super-hot runway model of a girlfriend too. I was kind of jealous at the time if I'm being completely honest, but I was happy for her. They were cute together.

Besides, as much as I flirt with just about every woman I see... I still have some class. I wouldn't sleep with just anyone. Kissing someone was just about as far as I was willing to go.

The second we crossed past the gate I could instantly feel the overwhelming amount of magic and protection this area had. It felt so warm and welcoming, it blew me away.

I looked around seeing fields upon fields with a forest of trees. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I had to wonder where this overwhelming energy was coming from.

I wasn't used to anyone having this amount of power other than from my parents. I could tell that it was coming from one person in particular, which intrigued me even more.

Also, I don't think I've mentioned this yet. But I can also see and sense energy. It's another one of those things that I don't talk to people about, I haven't even told my parents.

We continued to drive past a massive amount of land that the school owned. There were fields beyond end for sports, such as football, soccer, volleyball, tennis and pickleball.

Basically, there was something for everything you could possibly think of. It continued on for miles before we finally reached the front entrance of the school.

It was huge to say the least. The outside of the building looked like a mix of medieval and modern. The walls were gray stone bricks with big glass open windows all around. It looked to be five stories high with some pointed roofs all around. It kind of reminded me of the roof towers of Hogwarts from the movie Harry Potter.

(Reference of the school below)

"Holy shit, this place is huge!" Liz said next to me with her mouth hanging wide open as she looked around.

"You're telling me. I can only imagine how nice our dorm rooms are going to be." I said pulling into a nearby parking spot full of many other luxurious cars.

We had movers bring all of our stuff weeks prior before we started. So, everything I needed would already be in my room. The nice thing too is each student was given their own room, so I would be able to have my own privacy and not have to worry about having any weird roommates.

We grabbed our bags out of my car and headed towards the big doors. The second we got close enough they automatically opened for us.

Super nice, I thought as I watched the door close behind us as we walked inside.

I saw as many students suddenly turned their eyes in our direction, some with shocked and curious looks on their faces.

"Hey don't they look familiar?" I heard someone ask. 

"Dude that's Ellie Moon and her best friend Elizabeth Fox! Those two are legends." A boy's voice said.

"That's crazy, I wonder what they are doing here-"

I turned my attention back to Liz, ignoring the many stares and whispers coming from the students around us. We proceeded to the front desk where a cute old lady sat writing something down in a journal. 

"Excuse me miss?" I asked, gaining the attention of the elderly woman in front of us.

"Good morning girls." she said smiling up at us.

"I'm guessing you are here for your schedules?"

She looked to be in her late 60's with light white hair and blue eyes. We smiled back and nodded.

"What are both of your names?" She asked us as she began typing on her computer.

"I am Elizabeth Fox and this is Ellie Moon." Liz said politely to the lady. The lady was quick to look back up at us curiously (me specifically) before handing us our schedules.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, I have no doubt this will make for an interesting year." she said as she continued to stare at me.

It wasn't something that I wasn't already used to. People tended to do it a lot once they found out who I was. 

I just smiled at the lady and nodded. Why would being here be interesting? I thought. She must have noticed my reaction because she gave me a knowing smile.

We thanked her and began walking away looking down at our new class schedules.

"You would think that I would be used to people looking at you like that by now" Liz said right next to me as she looked at her schedule. I shrugged and continued to look to see if we had any classes together.

"Let's see I have...

1st Period: Spellcasting and Warding AP - Ms. Ryder

2nd Period: Necromancy & Demonology AP - Ms. Raie

3rd Period: Potions and Magical Ethics AP - Ms. Raie

Lunch

4-5th Period: Arts AP & Sports - Ms. Ryder

Dorm leader: Ms. Ryder

"Geez all of my classes are only with two teachers, Ms. Raie and Ms. Ryder." I said out loud as I continued looking at my schedule. Liz quickly looked over my shoulder at the paper I was holding.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because they assign every teacher as a guardian for the students. So, yours would be Ms. Ryder since she is also your dorm leader. I also have three of my classes with someone named Ms. Raie so she must be my guardian. Oh! I also have some of my classes with Ms. Ryder. So, we have 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th period together!" Liz jumped excitedly next to me. I smiled and put my schedule away in my bag.

It's nice to know that I'll be seeing Liz a lot throughout the day, I thought to myself.

Just then the first bell rang telling us we had 10 minutes left until class started.

I quickly hugged and said bye to Liz and began making my way to the fifth floor and to my first class of the day. 

I ignored all of the lingering stares from people as I made my way through the halls and to my class. Once I got closer, I walked up to the door, noticing a plaque that said "Room 501 - Ms. Ryder"

I walked in and decided to sit at the very back by the window in hopes of not attracting too much attention to myself.

I placed my bag on one of the desk hangers, and then sat down just as the bell rang signaling that class had started.

"Where's the teacher at?" Some guy suddenly said.

Realizing I hadn't noticed if the teacher was here yet or not, I curiously looked up around the room, finally moving my gaze to the very front of the room. I felt my breath hitch in my throat as my eyes connected into the prettiest pair of emerald green eyes I had ever seen.

Welp here's the first chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about it but let me know what yall think down in the comments! Much love!

Please vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 13.6K 36
(girlXgirl) (teacherXstudent) Miss. Rose is a charismatic, passionate teacher who's students look up to with admiration and attraction. But when Harp...
2K 51 19
Alex has had a hard life ever since her parents died and she doesn't think it could get any worse. After recently getting abused by her foster father...
7.3K 345 28
Many hundreds of years ago magic did exist. For Raven she knows all too well about magic, without it, she'd be dead. As a newborn she was touched by...
13.2K 174 22
'Somewhere on our way to class, she held my hand, my cold hand to be more precise. A moment I compared to 'Fire meets Ice' kind of thing, forming ste...