Harry Potters Twin Sister(No...

By Sharah45

Lily and Harry have to face the fact that Voldemort's alive along with everyone lose. Thought they knew this... More

Weasley Joke Shop
The Kiss
Potions
Decisions
Cursed?!
The Dinner
Ron and Lavender
'I want to become a Death Eater.'
Prove Yourself Worthy
What is going on!?
All We Need is a Bit of Luck
The Killing of Dumbledore was only the Beginning of the Bad, Bad Things
Epilogue
New Book

Horace Slughorn

3.7K 88 29
By Sharah45

The bright lights flash and blinded my eyesight. I hear the people, talking and asking questions. I feel Dumbledores arm around my shoulder and he guides us away from the cameras and paparazzi. I hardly see where I'm going. I only see Sirius. His smile that played on his lips. Then him falling back into the arch. All I had seen that moment was red. Nothing else. The moment I blindly ran after Bellatrix and used an Unforgivable Curse. Looks like I might need to brush up on those, the way things are going. The storm outside grew dark and dangerous. But the one on the inside was worse. Thunder crackled and a heart broke. I wouldn't be the same again.

The waitress walked up to our table. Swinging her hips ridiculously. Harry and I had both bought the latest Daily Prophet. I sat, my back against the wall, on the stool farthest from the door, with my feet on the stool next to me. Harry on the other side. He lowered his paper to smile at her.

"Harry and Lily Potter? Who are they?" She asked as if they were stupid, crazy people.

I rolled my eyes and went back to reading about Lucius being the newest resident in Azkaban. Like that's going to hold him, if Voldemort wants him. But then again. I don't think, even Voldemort wants Lucius.

"Oh, nobody." Harry brushed it off. I rolled my eyes again from behind the paper, but said nothing.

"Funny that paper of yours. I could have sworn I saw a picture move last month." She laughed, flirting all the way.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was a bit tired but, probably just hallucinating." She smiles a flirtatious smile and I ruffled the newspaper, to show that I was there.

Her gaze left Harry for the first time. "Oh, hello. What's your name?" She asked me like I was a four year old.

I smiled sweetly at her. "I'm Lily. Lily Potter. And zhis 'ere is my twin brother Harry Potter." I stopped smiling. My accent had dropped down in the holidays as I hadn't really talked to anyone. I had also been practising. Harry rolled his eyes and I dragged him out of the café.

"What the fuck Lily?"

I turned and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? You can't talk. You've been dragging every girl you see into zhe house. Your depression period, makes me sick. I can't zand to be inside zhat house. Did you even know zhat Lupin has been dropping in? Do you even know what's happening two nights vrom now?"

He gave me a quizzical look. "What are you talking about?"

We had been walking, more like running, while we had been arguing and we were now on the other side of the platform from the café.

"While you've been in your room 'talking' to your 'girl/vriends', Lupin has been dropping in to check on us. I have to be in zhat house or either around it vor when he comes along. I have to make up excuses why you aren't zhere." I turn to keep walking as I had stopped to snap at him. I spun back around. "Oh and Lupin and Tonks are moving in two nights vrom now."

I spun back around crashing into something. Someone. I looked up to see a confused Dumbeldore staring down at me. I instantly blocked my mind. I felt the push a few seconds later. He twitched his head then liked from me to Harry.

"What's going on?"

I lean on my him and cross my arms, letting Harry talk to Dumbledore. I heard him sign in my head, telling me that he was annoyed.

"Nothing Professor. We were just talking. Having our differences. Things like this are normal." Harry said, with his hands in his pockets looking at the ground.

"Yes, but not for you two. You two never fight." He continued to look between us. I had my body turned away from Harry, facing Dumbledore. Dumbledore looked up at Harry. "You've been reckless this summer Harry."

"Takes my mind off things." He muttered.

"Take my arm you two." He held out his arms like he were riding a motorcycle.

I took his right one and Harry took his left. I felt like been pulled through a tube and then pulled back out. I opened my eyes to see a rather big house surrounded by a hedge. The storm above made the place look old, abandoned and downright scary.

"You are probably wondering why I brought you here?" Dumbledore said. Then a confused look came upon his face. He was staring at something. I looked over at the house and realised that the door had been banged down. "Wands out."

I pulled out my beautiful pale blue Cherry Holly wood, Phoenix feather core wand. We stalked forward and entered the house. Things where everywhere, lamps were turned over on their side, so was the couch, glass was scattered and shattered everywhere. It looked like a mess. There were claw marks on the wall. Paintings and photographs where sideways and broken.

"Horas? Horas?" Dumbledore whispered yelled.

Harry looked down at something then looked up. Dumbledore walked over to him and whipped his finger over Harry's forehead then stick in his mouth. I cringed. Ewwwwww. I walked over to what Harry had been looking at above. A grate was up there and there was blood?! A lot of blood. Dripping down to the floor below.

I looked up and Dumbledore had his wand raised at a couch. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I stood beside Harry as Dumbledore leant in zapped the couch with a shot of electricity, a small one.

"Merlins beard!" A head shot out of the top of the couch. I jumped back in surprise, Harry putting an arm around my waist. The couch/man stood up and the seat became a dressing gown. The arms of the chair separated and became hands. "No need to disfigure me Albus."

"Well I must say you make a very convincing armchair." Dumbledore commented.

"Well I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away?" Now that the atmosphere had turned friendly Harry let go of me.

I stepped forward. "Dragons Blood." Dumbledore said.

"Oh." The man looked past Dumbledore to me and Harry.

"Oh, yes introductions. Lily and Harry I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine. Horas Slughorn, used to teach Potions at Hogwarts." Dumbledore said to us. He turned to Slughorn. "Horas, you know who these people are."

"Oh yes. The famous twins. Harry and Lily Potter."

"So what's with the disguise, you weren't waiting for someone else were you?" Dumbledore questioned.

"I have absolutely no clue about what your talking about." He glanced at me. Straight in the eye. I cocked an eyebrow and he faulted. "I alright. The Death Eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year. Do you know what that's like! I can only say no so many times, that I only stay in one place more than a week. The muffles who own this place are in the Canary Islands."

He spilt out, while all the time, entranced by my eyes. I looked away and he blinked a couple of times. Duke slope was smiling at me proudly. "Well done Lily. Your powers are improving." I smiled up at him. He turned back to Slughorn. "I think that we should tidy it up for them."

Dumbledore held his wand in front of him and dragged it out in a line. The room started moving. The objects flew around everywhere. Harry and I hugged each other and ducked as objects flew towards us. The chandelier in the middle of the room put itself back to go there and created light. Books flew back onto the shelf, pictures straightened and the couch stood back up, the other one. Knives and forks came flying at us, along with records and other assorted things.

"Well that was fun." Dumbledore said after a while. "Mind if I use the loo?"

"Yeah sure." Slughorn gestured to the door that led to the hall we had just come down. "Don't think I don't know what your doing. The answer is still no. Absolutely, unquizzically no!" We gave him confused looks and he smiled at us. "You two are very like your father. Except you have your mother's eyes."

"Yeah." I breathed. Harry glanced at me then slowly looked back to Slughorn.

"Your mother was a very bright witch. Especially since she was muffle born. She was my absolute favourite." He exclaimed. "Look there she is. Right at the front."

He pointed over to a dresser and I glanced over. A collection of photographs and frames were on the mantelpiece. I looked through them and indeed found mum at the front.

"They're all my students." Harry picked up a phot. I leaned in a guy who looked a lot like Sirius sat in the front. "Argh yes Regulus Black. His older brother Sirius died a few weeks ago." I looked away and Harry nodded.

Slughorn caught the tension and decided to talk about something else, even though he was probably completely confused.

"Horas!" Dumbledore yelled from down the hall. He enters the room and Harry guided me over to him. "Do you mind if I take this? I do like knitting patterns."

Slughorn nodded. "Yeah of course, but your not leaving already are you?"

"Oh yes, I must get the twins back. I only sorry that your not coming back to Hogwarts. You really are one of a kind. The best potions teach that Hogwarts has ever seen. Goodbye." With that. Dumbledore nodded his head and we excited the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 10 19
Angel lives a life of a normal teenager. Living with her mother and having a best friend who feels like a sister. Until two new students start to att...
55.5K 1.5K 56
What happens when you're pulled into a world you thought didn't exist? Or pulled into something completly unexpected, in which you never asked for, b...
3.6K 122 21
Saudade A nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant or that has been loved and lost "The Love that Remains". After a...
185K 5.1K 22
It's been 3 years since the war. Draco had spent his days in Malfoy Manor with the haunting past. Lucius and Narcissa were still the same and hadn't...