Weasley Joke Shop

"Alright! I'll do it!" Slughorn yelled. We had barely made it out of the yard. We turned around. "But I want Professor Merryclots office. Not the old wardrobe I had before. I expect a raise! These are mad times we live in! Mad!"

He turned around and went back into the house. Harry and I stared at Dumbledore. He nodded his head at us. "They are indeed." I smiled.

"Sir what exactly was that all about?" Harry asked.

"Harry and Lily, you are talented, famous and powerful, everything Professor Slughorn values. He will try and collect you two, that's why he's returning to Hogwarts, and it's absolutely crucial he does." Dumbledore explained, turning to us. He looked at Harry. "I'm afraid I might have stolen a wonderful night from you Harry."

I pinched my face up and made the international sign of vomiting and to top it off rolled my eyes. Dumbledore chuckled. "Oh it's alright sir, I'll just go back tomorrow and make up some excuse." Harry smiled.

I sighed and crossed my arms across my chest. Dumbledore shook his head. "Oh, but you two won't be returning to Grimmuald Place." Our heads snapped up. "Mrs Weasley thought that it would be lovely for you two to come and stay at their house for the rest of the holidays. Lupin and Tonks can move in with out you two."

I nodded and grabbed a hold of his awaiting arm. The familiar sense of been pulled through a tube and pulled back out. I shuddered. I landed face down in something wet. Water? What? I look up and found the shining light of the Burrow. Harry had landed on his butt. He looked up at me and raised an arm for me to pull. I turned away from him and walk to the clearing, out of the reeds.

I entered the house and found Hedwig, Mina, my owl, Lily and our trunks sitting there. I heard Ginny around the corner. Harry walked in and I smiled at him as I heard their conversation.

"Mum!"

"Yes Ginny, what is it dear?" Mrs Weasley's voice came.

"I was only wondering when Harry and Lily got here?"

"Harry and Lily? Harry and Lily who?"

"Harry and Lily Potter." Ginny exclaimed.

"Well I think I'd know if Harry and Lily Potter was in my house."

"Well their trunks are in the kitchen and their owls, along with Lily, the elephant."

Hedwig took that time to give a hoot. "Did someone say Harry?" Ron's voice came. I rolled my eyes. Forget about me much? I don't want a re-run of last year.

"Did someone say Lily?" Hermione's voice came. I smirked at Harry, who's smile turned into a frown.

"Guys! We're out here!" I shout.

Ginny comes flying around the corner and launches me into a bear hug. I let out a choked laugh. She smiles and then gives Harry a hug. I cook my eyebrow at him, behind her back. He doesn't say anything. Awwww. Mrs Weasley, then Ron and then Hermione bustle into the room. Hermione launching me into another hug. Ron goes for Harry first and then they swap, of course I give a hug to Mrs Weasley.

"Hello, dears. How has your holiday been?" She smiles at us. I frown and glare at Harry. Who hangs his head. Ginny, Hermione and Ron all share confused looks.

"Great, Mrs Weasley, just great." I say in a fake sweet voice with a fake smile. She shakes her head.

We all go up to Ron's room, where Harry will be staying, I will be staying in the twins room. Should be fun. "So when did you get here?" Harry asked Hermione.

"Just a few days ago." She answered simply. "But I wasn't sure I was coming." She glanced at Ron.

Harry and I shared confused looks and looked at him. Ginny sat on the left of me and the right of Ron. "Mum sort of list it last week. Said that Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts, thinks it's too dangerous."