TASHAN E DEEWANGI

By Shamzz16

Twinkle Taneja She is a bubbly girl , carefree , lively , respectful to elders, she is the hottest girl in he... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

73 4 34
By Shamzz16

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello amigo, welcome back to Tashan E World.......

Thank you Iamafanofbts7 for your lovely comments....

So let’s begin the show…….

EPISODE 16

The episode starts with a room showing pics of Twinkle and all the pics are crossed with red marker………

A girl is shown from the back going towards one pic of Twinkle and cutting it with a knife…..now the face of that girl is revealed and she is none other than Alisha Kapoor……

Alisha – I won’t leave you Twinkle Taneja…..whenever I get any chance to destroy you I swear I won’t leave you.

A man enters that room…….

Alisha – I want know each and everything about her….when she eats, when she sleeps, when she goes out of her house and with whom….everything……..is that clear

Man – Yes ma’am.

Alisha – Now get to your work.

Tha man leaves……..

TANEJA’S MANSION

Choreographer Prince enters the mansion with his dance partner…….

PRINCE – GOOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Meera – Good afternoon beta. Actually you have to teach us dance for sangeet and make sure that ladkiwale hi jeetein…..ok beta.

Prince – Don’t worry aunty you all will only win…..so let’s make a group then we’ll start practice ok.

Everyone comes and meets him……..

Prince – So Geet and Payel will be together, Prachi will give a solo performance, Meera aunty and Neelam aunty together, Chinki and Yuvraj will dance together, Bride will dance with her mom and Twinkle and Kunj will dance together Ok.

UV gets angry because he wants to dance with Twinkle and not with Chinki…..

Yuvraj – Prince if you don’t mind can I dance with Twinkle as we’ll be engaged soon…..

Prince – Sorry bro….I think you can gel up better with Chinki than Twinkle.

UV was fuming but before he could say anything Payel interrupted…..

Payel – Oooohhh UV bhai being possessive haaan haaan….. (Just to shut UV)

Yuvraj – No ... .no ... .why will I be possessive ok I don’t have any problem ... .If you think I look better with Chinki then fine.

Payel winks at Geet.

Prince – So Geet and Payel you will dance on Radha (From SOTY).

Geet & Payel – Yup.

Prince – Prachi you will dance on chudi jo khanke haaton mein yaad piya ki aane lagi hay bheegi bheegi raaton mein (From Falguni Pathak’s album) and then you’ll dance on Prem Ratan Dhan Payo title track which will be joined by Payel and Geet.

Prachi – Yup.

Prince – Meera aunty and Neelam aunty you will be dancing on Aunty Ji (From EK MAIN AUR EKK TU)

Bebe & Meera – Theek hai puttar.

Prince – Chinki and Yuvraj you guys will dance on Aivayi aivayi (From Band Baja Baraat)

Chinki – (Very excited) ok….

Prince – UV don’t you like this song???

Yuvraj – (Fake smile) No…No…It’s ok.

Prince smiles

Prince – Twinkle and Kunj you will dance on Gale lag ja (From De Dana Dan) and then you’ll dance on Piya O Re Piya (From Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya)

Twinj – Yup.

Yuvraj fumes from inside because both the songs were very romantic…..

Prince – And at last everyone will join in Saajanji Ghar Aaye (From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai). So now let’s start the practice…..

Everybody – Yup.

Prince starts choreographing Geet and Payel and he shows some steps to them ... .then one by one he shows the steps to everyone and finally he shows some romantic moves to Twinj…..

Prince – You can do it but first I think you should take out your awkwardness then both of you’ll rock (Smiles)

Twinj also smiles but then also their awkwardness didn’t go…..

Prince – I think I should help you out with this problem…..so now do what I’m saying ok.

Twinj nods in confirmation……

Prince – Close your eyes.

Twinj – What???

Prince – Do as I’m saying…..

Twinj closes their eyes….

Prince takes Twinkle hands and keeps them on Kunj’s shoulder and then takes Kunj’s hand and keeps it on Twinkle’s waist and makes them move slightly to each other. Yuvraj sees all this and leaves in anger and Chinki goes behind him. Bebe, Meera, Payel and Geet smile seeing Yuvi leaving.

Prince – So now you imagine that both of you love each other wholeheartedly…..

Twinj – Hmm….

IMAGINATION…..

Twinkle is wearing silver backless off shoulder blouse and pink chiffon sari and Kunj is wearing loose white colored pant and pink shirt whose first three buttons are opened and of course his chest is visible and everywhere there is snow and small open hut is there which is beautifully decorated with pink and white flowers and there is a table decorated with flowers. Both of them sit on the chair and songs start to play. Kunj forwards his hand and Twinkle readily gives her hand and both of them start to dance sensually…….

IMAGINATION ends……..

Twinkle and Kunj’s eyes are still closed and they have become comfortable with each other…..

Prin – Now open your eyes.

Twinj opens their eyes.

Prin – Look now how easily you are dancing ... .do one more time then you can leave and 2nd dance I’ll teach you tomorrow and by that time you guys practice this one.

Twinj – Hmmm.

Prin – Start the music….

Gale lag jaa plays……

Kunj holds Twinkle waist and Twinkle keeps her hand on his shoulder….Both of them are too close….Both of them swing….then Kunj twirls her and lift her in his arm and then slowly lands her on the ground……Kunj keeps his chin on her shoulder and one hand on her stomach and from other hand he runs it on her hand from her finger till her shoulder sensually and again he twirl her and she falls on his arm…..their eyes meet and both of them gets lost in each other (Dil Ibadat Kar Raha hai plays in BG) and Bebe, Prince, Granny, Payel and Geet smiles seeing them.

Pa – They are looking so cuteeee together….

G – Yah I wish both of them will always be like this…

Pa – Yah I too wish….

Payel and Geet cough….

Twinj get up and they composes themselves

Prince – Look how much my imagination helped you….after song gets over then also you were in the character too good (Smiles)

Twinj were embarrassed and left.

Bebe, Granny, Payel and Geet laugh……

Prince – I think I should leave now. Bye.

Meera and Bebe go behind Prince…..

Bebe & Meera – Thank you so much Prince Beta for your help. If you haven’t helped us then we could not have done…..

Prince – It’s ok aunty and I’m very happy that I got the opportunity to make two lovebirds together. (Smiles)

FLASHBACK

Bebe called Prince…

Prin – Hello Prince here….

Bebe – Hello beta main Bebe bol rahi hoon

Prince – Bebe….Pairi pona aap kaise ho???

Bebe – Main theek hoon lekin mujhe tujhse ek madad chahiye…

Prince – Kaisi madad Bebe???

Bebe – Tu aaj Taneja’s k ghar dance sikhaane jaa raha hai na…

Prince – Ji Bebe

Bebe – Toh meri ik gal sun aaj jab tu wahan jayega na tu wahan Twinkle aur Kunj ka jodi banana aur unlog ko romantic song par dance karwana…..

Prince – Bas itni si baat hai main zaroor karoonga (Smiles)

Flashback ends……..

Prince leaves from there……

The episode ends with Bebe and Granny face……

………………………………-16th EPISODE-…………………………..

PRECAP – Surprise!!!!!!

I hope you guys are enjoying it………

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
315K 15.5K 195
story runs around dr.kunj sarna and twinkle taneja..Dr.Kunj Sarna an arrogant,rude,workalcoholic person whose life only revolves around hospital,his...
10K 676 18
Story of two different hearts who came together and were married to each other because of there family !!! soon were in love with each other , it was...
3.5M 134K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...