TASHAN E DEEWANGI

By Shamzz16

Twinkle Taneja She is a bubbly girl , carefree , lively , respectful to elders, she is the hottest girl in he... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

65 4 35
By Shamzz16

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello guys, welcome back to Tashan E World..........

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR LOVING MY FICTION AND SUPPORTING IT.......  😍😍😍

So let’s begin the show....

EPISODE 13

The episode starts with Twinj is in the coffee shop taking selfies and becoming crazzyyy for selfies. They start to take close pics without realizing that they had come so close to each other then they start to mimic the pics where one pic was of Raj Kapoor and Nargis where she was in the arms of Raj. Twinkle calls the waiter and asks him to take their pic where they were mimicking Raj Kapoor and Nargis. Twinkle falls in the arms of Kunj and their eyes meet (Sajna Ve plays in BG) and they get lost in each other's eyes and the waiter takes their snaps. 

Waiter – Ma’am your phone.

Both of them are lost in each other so they didn’t answer the waiter.

Waiter – (Loudly) Ma’am your phone.

Twinkle gets up and they compose themselves. They went back to their seats and looked here and there. The waiter brings coffee for them. Still they are not speaking to each other and having their coffee. Twinkle notices a froth mustache on Kunj’s face and starts laughing.

Kunj – Is something there in your coffee???

Twinkle (Laughing) – No. Actually your face... (Laughs)

Kunj – What happened to my face???

Twinkle – Wait.

She takes her phone and clicks Kunj’s photo and shows him. Kunj also starts laughing and wipes his face but some froth was there at the side of his lips.

Kunj – Removed now??

Twinkle – No. 

And she gestures him but he was unable to remove it so Twinkle takes a napkin and starts to remove it. Kunj looks at her.

Twinkle – Why are you looking at me like this???

Kunj – Actually I was thinking how filmy it looks when a boy is unable to move and his girlfriend is helping her and they share an eye lock.

Twinkle firstly stares at him for his words then starts to laugh.

Twinkle – But I’m not your girlfriend.

Kunj – (Doing his fav one eyebrow look) so you are my boyfriend. 

Both of them laugh. 

Twinkle – Kunj I think we should leave now because I have too much work.

Kunj – What work??

Twinkle – Firstly I’ve to invite your family for marriage then I'll have to look after all the preparations of the marriage function as this is my first wedding assignment. Actually I did an Event Management course...

Kunj – Wow great.

Twinkle – Great???

Kunj – Actually we are starting a SARNA'S EVENT here in India so we were looking for an event manager. So if you don’t mind, would you like to be a part of our business?

Twinkle (Smiles) – Why not.

Kunj – So Deal.

Twinkle – Deal.

Both of them leave for Sarna’s Mansion.

SARNA’S MANSION

Twinkle and Kunj arrived. Bebe was telling his servant to make Kunj’s favorite food aloo ka paratha with lots of white butter. Bebe was very happy because she came to know about Kunj and Alisha’s breakup. Bebe saw them coming.

Bebe – Kunj aur Twinkle puttar tum dono yaha aur woh bhi ek saath. Main koi suhana sapna toh nahi dekh rahi hoon.

Kunj & Twinkle – Bebe aap bhi naa.

Bebe (holds her head) - main koi sapna hi dekh rahi hoon Kunj aur Twinkle bina jhagre itti der tak kabhi nahi reh sakte.

Kunj and Twinkle stare at each other and start to laugh. They both went near Bebe and give her peck on her cheeks together and says

Kunj &Twinkle – Bebe yeh sapna nahi hai sach mein aisa ho raha hai. 

Kunj - Hmlg ab friends ban gaye hai...in fact hmlog dono ek saath business bhi shuru kar rahe hai.

Bebe becomes very happy because now Twinkle and Kunj will spend more time with each other and will get to know each other.

Bebe was lost in her thoughts when Kunj interrupts

Kunj – Bebe ab aashirvaad bhi de do taaki hamara yeh business hamare saare business ki tarah safalta ki oochaayi chume.

Twinkle – Haan Bebe aashirvaad to dena padhega.

Kunj and Twinkle both touch Bebe’s feet.

Bebe – Zindagi mein hamesha saath raho aur safalta prapt karo. Waise bhi meri aashirvaad tum dono ke saath hamesha hai.

Bebe kisses Kunj and Twinkle’s forehead.

Twinkle – Main toh bhool hi gayi bolna jiske liya main yahan aayi hoon.

Bebe – Ki hua puttar??

Twinkle – Bebe my big sis Priya DI’s wedding function is going to start from tomorrow so my granny wants you with all your family members to come and stay with us till the wedding gets over.

Bebe – (Smiles) Lak lak Badhaiyaan tum logon ko...we will come. Tell your granny to start the preparations. Sarna's are going to come tomorrow to stay with you all. (Smiles)

Twinkle – Thank You so much Bebe. I think I should leave now.

Bebe – Aise kaise tum jaa sakti ho aaj maine special khana ban vaaya hai. Tumhe khaa kar jana padhega.

Twinkle gives up as she can’t disrespect elders so she sits on the lunch table.

Kunj smells.

Kunj – Aloo ka paratha...thank you so much Bebe. I just loved it.

Bebe – I know puttar you like aloo ka paratha that is why I asked servants to make all your favorite things. (Smiles)

Kunj thinks for a while (and make one eyebrow pose)

Kunj – Bebe, is my birthday today???

Bebe – No, puttar.

Twinkle smiles seeing their bonding.

Bebe – Twinkle puttar, you are not eating anything.

Twinkle – I’m eating Bebe. (Smiles)

After some cute moments between Kunj and Bebe..............

Twinkle – Bebe I think I should leave now.

Twinkle turns to leave but 

Bebe – Wait Twinkle puttar, Kunj will drop you at your place.

Kunj – Yah sure. I’ll drop you.

Kunj and Twinkle leave. They reached Taneja’s Mansion. Twinkle gets out of the car and went near Kunj’s gate

Twinkle – Plz come in.

Kunj – Not today and by the way I’m coming tomorrow.

Twinkle – Ok. Then bye and take care. (Smiles)

Kunj – (Smiles) bye.

Twinkle gets inside her house and Kunj looks at her going and he also leaves.

TANEJA’S MANSION

Twinkle comes with a smiley face. Payel and Meera (Granny) look at her and smile.

Pa – Someone is smiling.

Twinkle listened to her and asked...

Twinkle – Who is smiling???

Meera and Payel laughs

Payel – Di you are smiling. 

Twinkle – Are you mad?? Why will I laugh without any reason???

Payel – I think you are in love with that guy.

Twinkle – Stop it. I was with Mr. Towel Sarna...I mean Kunj and how come I love him...no way I won’t love him and I’m already in a relationship.

Payel and Meera were shocked to hear that.

Meera & Payel – Whom???

Twinkle – Actually I don’t know whether I love him or not but he loves me and he proposed to me also...

Payel & Meera (Sad) – Who is he???

Twinkle – Yuvi.

Payel – Did you accept his proposal??

Twinkle – I told him that if our family members blessed us then we will marry each other.

Payel and Meera get relieved....

The screen freezes on Twinkle, Payel and Meera’s face.

...............................-13th EPISODE-.........................

Precap - Kunj and Twinkle cute talk.....

I hope you guys are enjoying and refreshing yourself......

Once again thank you so much for reading my ff....

Plz do drop your valuable comments......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 4K 23
Story of couple who loved each other madly and can't imagine their life without each other but destiny play his game and both walked on different pat...
3.5M 134K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
63.9K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
13.2K 995 15
What happens when Twinkle get to know that her soon to be husband loves someone else ??? Still she get ready to marry him. Unknowingly she falls for...