FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴

19|➴Peace Out➴

2.7K 255 61
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I'm so happy for Ayaan bhai. Ishani is such a good girl" Divya said, spreading her arms wide in the air.

"And how do you know that? What if Ishani comes out just like her sister? " Abhimaan said and the girls looked at him angrily.

"What? I'm just stating facts yar" Abhimaan shrugged his shoulders.

"Bhaiya please don't assume things on your own and please do not judge anyone without knowing them" Divya said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Abhimaan angrily.

Abhimaan's gaze shifted to his lady love who was also looking at him just like his sister.

"Exactly. You should not just judge anyone." Rehana said looking straight at Abhimaan's eyes who smiled at her then smirked.

"Divi don't you think the scared kitten got her tongue"

Rehana's eyes widened at his remark and she glared at him while Divya was also shocked how she became so comfortable around Abhimaan.

"Exactly. Rooh what's the matter? "

"Divi" Rehana whined when Divya looked at her with suspicious eyes and Abhimaan chuckled at their childish behaviour.

~•~

"Why are you two giving each other's cold shoulder?" Dev asked the elder couple who were not even looking at each other's eyes.

"Ask your Mahi, Dev. What's her problem? "

"My problem? Seriously Yuvaan?" Maheen snapped back

"Bhabi bhabi please" Samaira holds Maheen's hand to calm down her rising anger.

"Ask your Yuvaan bhaiya, Samaira what's his problem with Ishani?  Why is he so blind that he can't even see the true face of Suhani and her mother? "

"Ishani's mother was also not very good in nature. "

"Please can we not judge the girls based on their mother's?" Dev said and the couple moved their faces to the other side.

"Bhai I agree with whatever Mahi said. Ishani is a beautiful soul both inside and outside. "

"I agree whatever bhabhi and you are saying Dev. But think about Bhaiya also. He was bound by the promise he made to Suhani's grandfather that his granddaughter will be our daughter-in-law. " Samaira said, taking Yuvaan's side.

"So? Ishani is also his granddaughter right? It was not her mistake that she was born. It was clearly her father's and her mother's fault that they crossed the limit and didn't care for his wife and daughter."

"And history will repeat if Ishani becomes Ayaan's wife."

"No it's not the same. What Ishani's father and mother had was pure lust. I'm not here to judge them neither I want to. What my point is that we can give Ishani a better life here. She is good. And the biggest thing is that our Ayaan do like her. That's what matters. "

Dev and Samaira's argument makes the elder duo release their mistakes.

Yuvaan looked at Maheen and found she was already looking at him. They could have talked with each other rather than silently fighting.

Dev and Samaira smiled as their plan worked well and left the duo to talk alone.

"Thank you for helping. '' Samaira said, encircling her arms around Dev's shoulder, who smiled at his wife and kissed her forehead.

"The moment you took Bhai's side and brought Ishani's background I got it what you're up to"

"That's why I love you so much, Dev. You always understand what I want without uttering any words. "

"That's why we're together, Sam darling." Dev hugged Samaira who smiled and punched his stomach lightly.

~•~

"I should have talked to you," Maheen said, lowering her lashes.

"I should also" Yuvaan stepped forward and pulled her face by her chin.

"I'm sorry Yuvaan"

"I'm sorry too Maheen. I couldn't understand what you wanted to do" Yuvaan held Maheen's hand and kissed her knuckles one by one.

"Ishani is good for our Ayaan. I never went against your will but I'm doing now Yuvaan. Because you can't see what I see. Maybe Suhani is good to you. But she never was good to her own sister then how can you expect her to be good with us? With our Ayaan?"

"I agree with whatever you're saying Maheen. It's just that I never thought that way. I'm sorry please"

Maheen smiled at his pleading face and wrapped her arms around his torso.
"Please do talk to me if you think I'm wrong but do not stay away from me Yuvaan. " Maheen said and Yuvaan patted her hair.

"I'm sorry jaan. It's just that I thought Ishani was trying to break Ayaan's and Suhani's relationship by manipulating you"

"No Yuvaan. She is so innocent. Please do not think like that about  her. She can never will. "

"Ya I saw it today. The way she was crying showed how much pain she is going through. "

"Above all this Our Ayaan is happy with her being his wife."

"Hmm. That matters the most. I don't want Ayaan to feel like Abhimaan."

"Huhh Abhimaan? "

"Yeah the way he got married to Rehana.. He must be fee… "

"He is in love with our Rehana Mr. Suryavanshi. He is head over heels for her. " Maheen said, breaking the hug and Yuvaan looked at her surprisingly.

"Really?? Is he happy with Rehana? "

"Yes. So damn much. He can't even live without seeing her face every now and then"

Yuvaan laughed out in happiness and hugged Maheen tightly this time.

"I'm happy for them. So happy"

"Me too. Just hoping everything is good for my girls."

"Why did you invite Vihaan and his mother? " Yuvaan held her hand as they sat down on the lawn bench.

"To talk with his mother about Vihaan's hand for Hiya. "

"Seriously Maheen? "

"Yes. I'm serious so damn serious when the matter is about my children. "

"Hiya will be upset"

"I know. But I'm not telling her to marry now. We can wait until she finds a job. "

"Still. We should ask her"

"She will deny it"

"We can't go against their will Maheen"

"And I know that. She herself is going to realise who is good for her. The prem who tried to ruin her dignity or Vihaan, whom she insulted still helped her"

"Is Vihaan okay with it? I mean, did you ask him? "

"No I've not. It was my and Samaira's idea."

"Yes." They turned and found dev and samaira coming towards them.

"You two women are so naughty" Dev remarked sitting beside Maheen, pushing her more into Yuvaan, and Maheen slapped on his shoulder.

"It's for our children's wellbeing" Samaira said sitting beside Dev on the side who hugged her.

~•~

"Bhaiya can you hear some chaos?? " Divya said, munching on her ice cream cone biscuits.

"Yes. I can hear also" Rehana nodded her head and looked at Abhimaan who was trying to listen.

"I can't "

"You're deaf" Both the girls said in unison and laughed out loud.

"If you two are done with your laughing can we go and check? Because now i can also hear"

"Thank god. let's go Rooh baby" Divya at first mocked Abhimaan sticking out her tongue then grabbed Rehana's hand.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Feeling better than previous days now. Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm taking care of myself but the health is going down not only just because of physical pressure but also I'm suffering from some mental issues. (Nhi main pagal nhi hu. It's just that boht pressure mein hu kuch time ke liye). Please do take care of yourselves because the weather changing time so dangerous.

New college/university mein masters admission ke liye thoda pressure mein hu. That's why I reduced the update date from three to two just for this month. From the next month or from December hopefully I'll be less pressure. Then phirse main week mein three days update karungi. Till then please do cooperate with me.

Next update on Thursday.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 249 15
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
27.3K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
135K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...