blue: jungkook

By garbagemode

he left when you needed him the most. only to come back and ask for your forgiveness. but you can't seem to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
bonus family chapter
29
30
31
32
33
sleepover
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Busan
Busan 2
Busan 3
Busan 4
49
50
51
52
birthday
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66.
67
68
69
70
71
72

24

96 2 0
By garbagemode

(tangerine by Kehlani playing)

Your phone plays music during your sleep-in on the weekend. You groan softly, opening your eyes. You reach for your phone and check the time.

11 a.m.

You throw yourself back on the bed. You did not want to do anything today. Jiho was with Jungkook. They probably went out. Spend the whole day on an adventure. The image of your little boy giggles and runs around as Jungkook chases him. Your phone pings.

"The hell?"

Jungkook had sent you several messages.

"This man!"

You open the conversation. He sounds completely ridiculous. You read through what he sent.

JK:

Good Morning 😌

How'd you sleep?

Jiho says good morning mama

Are you awake?

You aren't picking up my calls

Y/n are you okay?

Y/n

Y/n did something happen???

Pick up my calls!!!

Y/N!!!!!!!!

Babe, answer me 😭

You:

It's giving cyber harassment

JK:

YOU FINALLY ANSWERED

I thought something happened

You:

Calm down

I overslept

JK:

Oh!

Did you sleep well?

You:

I was...

JK:

Sorry.

You:

Sure

How's Jiho

JK:

He's eating

You:

Barely???

JK:

We stayed up making a fort and watched some Disney films

You:

Can't imagine you doing all that

JK:

I'm a kid at heart

No wonder you got up and left me.

You:

Hmm

What are you having?

JK:

I made him some waffles with cut-up fruit

hash browns

Then a glass of juice

You:

Damn

JK:

You sound bitter

You:

I'm not

JK:

How you ate

You:

I told you I overslept

I'm still in bed

JK:

send me a picture

You:

Uh no

You don't deserve them

JK:

Why?

You use to

You:

That's the past

JK:

I miss waking up to your good-morning selfies

You:

stop

You put your phone down and stop playing music. Getting out of the coves and heading to the bathroom. You do your morning routine. Then head out to your closet to find an outfit. You ask your phone what the weather will be like. It's February and the weather is a bit chilly. You dig through your clothes. Grabbing a brown cable knit sweater, a black skirt, and high boots. You go for a clean makeup. Heavy but not too heavy on the blush. Your hair in a half up half down look. You sport your gold hoops and oval locket. Your nails were recently manicured. Tori and Stella invited you to go out to get pedicures. You went for the color red. It reminded you of Marilyn Monroe.

You head to your perfume and spray some over your body. Ariana Grande's MOD vanilla to be exact. You hug yourself. You felt pretty.

"I should send a picture to Tori"

You set up your phone then go to the camera. You snap some pictures. Some funny faces and some smiles. Some of the kissy faces too. You pick the best ones and delete the others. You heard your washer go off. Not notice to whom you sent the pictures.

"Shit!"

The bed sheets got ruined and you frown. They were your best pair. Just great. You head into the kitchen to grab a trash bag. You go back to the washer area and grab the bed sheets. Placing them inside. You throw the bag over your shoulder and head to the trash bin. Walking outside the sun hits you.

"AH. I hate this."

You slowly make your way down to the trash disposal. You fling them into the disposal like you were playing a basketball game. You turn and walk up to your apartment. Not a lot of people live here. Some places were still up for rent. It felt freeing. You open your door and back into your room. You check if Tori has messaged back.

"THIS CAN'T BE!"

Not only did you send Tori pictures, but to Yoongi and Jungkook. You felt like throwing yourself off a cliff.  Erasing yourself from the world. Your face turned red. Your entire body goes numb. You go to delete the pictures but it would no use.

Tori:

😭😭😭❤️

I feel so blessed this morning!!!

Hot mama 😫

You:

OMG

I sent pictures not only to you but too Yoongi and fucking JK

Tori:

So me your new man and ex

You:

Man?

What new man??

Tori:

Aren't you n yoongi a thing?

You:

GIRL NOO

We are just friends

Tori:

so the date meant nothing

You:

Are you still on that...

he invited me to eat

not a date

Tori:

keep telling yourself that

You:

😒

Fjckkk I sent to Jungkook these pictures too

I'm doomed!!!

He will have a field day

Tori:

I can not wait for his reaction

You: 

You aren't helping

FML

Tori:

😂😂😂😂

You let out a scream.

"How can I be so stupid!!!!"

You throw your phone on the bed. Then it begins to ring. Lone and behold Jungkook caller ID is on display.

"I'm not gonna answer."

The phone keeps ringing but you head to the kitchen. Make yourself a smoothie. Adding berries and bananas. Then milk. You wait as the smoothie is mixed up so you can fill it with a glass cup. You direct your eyes on your iPad on the table. You open it and click on your music playlist. Hitting shuffles and letting the vocals of the singers consume the entire home. The blender stopped and you set the glass cup ready to pour the smoothie. It was thick but it will do.  Opening up the drawer for your straws. You wash it then go to place it in the smoothie. You take a sip. It hit your taste buds. You hum in satisfaction.

"So good."

"I bet it is."

Quickly turning and seeing Jungkook and Jiho.

"Mama!"

"Jiho? Uh hold on. Que?"

Jiho runs to you. You pick him up and kiss his head. Jungkook stands there, now with his hands in his pockets. You don't dare make eye contact. Stilling having Jiho in your hold, you grab the smoothie and head to your room. You feel Jungkook's presence behind you.

"Mama? How you sleep."

"Good. I still feel tired."

You sit down on the bed and Jungkook sits on the chair. You place the smoothie down on the nightstand.

"It will leave a ring, y/n."

"I know"

Continuing your look on your son in your arms. You ruffle his hair.

"You need a haircut young man."

"I want my hair like Appa."

"You need one."

The bed sunk. You felt pulled. Jungkook had brought you and Jiho onto his lap. Jiho releases giggles. While you are mentally cursing at his father. Jungkook holds the both of you tightly. You are feeling very uncomfortable.

"What's with the face?"

You don't respond. 

"Mama? Appa talking to you."

"I want to drink my smoothie."

Jungkook reaches over. Still having you and Jiho in his lap. He hands over the smoothie and you take it without saying anything. Sipping it quietly.

"I want some mama."

"It's cold."

Jiho presses his small pout lips on the cup.

"Banana!"

"It has banana and berries."

"Can I try some, y/n?"

You roll your eyes. Then getting up from his lap. Jiho slides to the bed. Sitting next to his dad. You walk away to the living room. Not before taking your phone with you.

'he can't leave me to enjoy my smoothie.'

You open your messages. Yoongi hasn't responded to you. The man is probably busy you told yourself. Tori messaged you and started up a conversation with her. Bringing up when you guys can go out again.

"Go play with your toys Jiho."

You heard Jungkook say.

Then stands in front of you.

"Bedroom now."

You look up to him.

"No"

He crosses his arms.

"I'm serious y/n."

You stand up.

"You can't order me what to do."

"Well, you don't like listening to me."

"Because you have no authority over me."

He sighs.

"You keep acting as if we are married or something." you tell him

We were supposed to be

Y/n walks over to the sink and washes the glass cup and straw. Once again you feel his presence. He sits on one of the chairs.

"Thought we weren't gonna argue in front of the kid?"

You turn off the water. Then put the glass and straw to dry. You dry your hands on the towel.

"We did agree but you just want to start." leaning on the counter

"I- look you aren't that easy to agree with."

You chuckle.

"Not my fault. Sure. Let's talk."

He jumps up and follows to the bedroom.

"Don't move from there, got it mi nino."

He throws up a thumbs-up.

"We will be right back." JK tells his son

~~

"Thanks for the good morning." smirking back at you.

"No chinges, they weren't even for you."

"Then for who?"

"Tori."

"Why her?"

His demeanor changed a bit.

"Because I send her pictures of my outfits. Plus she makes me feel pretty."

"I can make you feel better" he mutters.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Why did you drop by all of a sudden, thought you were gonna spend the day with Jiho."

"We are but he wants you there as well."

"Like... a... family..."

"A family outing."

You almost blacked out by those three words.

"He has to be joking??!!"

"Y/n. He wants the three of us to be together. The day I surprised you at his daycare, Stella was telling me that he talks about me to his little classmates. It did bring me joy knowing he thinks of me. Then she told me he likes to bring you up."

"The day of the picnic she let know. Jiho makes us seem like we are great people."

"We are."

"Keep telling yourself that Jeon Jungkook."

"I mean we have our flaws but are great people and partners."

"Don't make me laugh."

"Fine. We are just decent people."

"That's better. So, ...what did Jiho have in mind for the said outing, not that saying let's go but-"

"I wrote some ideas down! Let me go get it from my car."

He runs out of the bedroom.

"He making lists now? The hell."

Jiho is at the door.

"Mama why is Appa running like crazy."

"He told me that you want to do something. Me, you, and Appa."

He gasps.

"I want to have a play day with you, Appa, and me! Can we? Can we? Can we?"

"Hold on. Your Appa has this paper of things for us to do."

He stands still and waits till his dad shows up.

At the dinner table, Jungkook discusses the ideas to you from his list. Some you liked more than others. He can tell by the way you made a face. Jiho was sitting in between the two.

"We have gone through the whole thing and you don't seem pleased."

"Half of these activities are very active. Don't get me wrong, I love to work out. But maybe not suitable for a four-year-old."

"So you don't like the idea of Bungee jumping?"

"Who in their right mind would want to take their son bungee jumping??"

"What's that Mama?"

"When they throw you into the air."

"Do you fly?"

"Yes, but it's scary."

"No, it's not y/n."

"I'm afraid of heights."

"That's why you never wanted to go the Ferris wheel back then?"

You nod.

"Then we'll stay on the ground."

"How about the zoo?"

"The animals??!"

Jiho clapped.

"Remember little one, you got lost last time."

"But I have Appa to save me!"

Jungkook ruffles his hair.

"We can also go to the park. Play games."

"Walking around the park sounds nice."

Jungkook looks at you.

"It would be nice."

They looked at each other for a while.

You clear your throat.

"What else can we do."

"The beach?"

You start to cough violently.

"Mama!"

"Y/n!!"

He goes to your side and pats your back.

Then goes to bring you a bottle of water.

"Fuckkk..."

"Bad word!"

"It's okay Jiho." Jungkook states.

You sip the bottled water. You groan.

"I'm. Fine."

The beach had brought you back to those memories of being pregnant with Jiho. You and him. The beach was a haven. You did promise your son when in the womb you'd take him. Maybe it's time to do so.

"Would you like to go to the beach?"

Jiho turns to you. Waiting for an answer.

"I don't mind it." you say

"Okay then."

Jungkook marks a star for the activity. So far he has marked the beach, the zoo, and the park. He also wants to take a trip to his hometown so his parents can meet their grandchild. He hopes you don't disagree. He has an upcoming break coming soon. The timing could not be better.

"There is also another thing I want to discuss with you but that's for another time."

You were curious but nodded.

"I'm hungry."

"Didn't you just eat a whole meal?" you said

"I did but I get hungry a lot. What are you craving?"

"I'm not hungry though."

"Y/n."

"I'm not.

"It's noon."

"I will eat when I'm hungry. Plus I had that smoothie."

"That's not food."

Jiho ends up blowing raspberries and the two look at him.

"What was that?"

He does it again.

"You think you're funny."

"Yes, I am."

Jungkook snickers.

~~

You eventually ate whatever Jungkook made in the kitchen. You guys spent the day together indoors. Having to change out of your outfit into something casual. You looked up activities to do at home for the three of you. First, it was painting. This came as a shock when Jungkook made some Picasso-looking pieces of work. You simply painted a landscape. Jiho painted what was supposed to be a whale. He used the wrong colors but it was okay. After that, a big game of hide and seek happened. The entire apartment was filled with screams and giggles. Jungkook had hit his head at times hiding from Jiho. As much as you felt towards Jungkook, he was great at being a dad. You felt warmth seeing your son and his father sharing a bond. Lastly, the two boys made a fort out of all the blankets and pillows you owned. Pretty impressive you told yourself. Carefully putting the stuffed animals in the fort. You had those fairy lights and installed them around the fort. You turn them on and it looks like another world. Your son is in awe.

"All done!"

Jungkook steps back and admires their fort.

"Mama it's pretty?"

"Very pretty. Good Job!"

He high-fives your hand.

"What about me?"

"High-five your dad."

"High five, Appa!"

Jungkook complies with the boy's high-five.

The three make their way into the fort and sit inside. Jiho started to name off all the stuffed animals as you and Jungkook sat listening to his babbles. You would look at Jiho and Jungkook one another. The facial features are what people would instantly say 'Yup that's his kid'. Then the lingering question of what he wanted to discuss with you. What did he mean? Was it serious? Is it life-changing? Who knows. Your mind started spacing again. Thinking. Yoongi hasn't messaged you. It's understandable but he did want your overall opinion. It kind of bummed you out, but then again he's just someone you know. Nothing else.

"Y/n?"

You turn towards Jungkook and Jiho.

"What."

"We've been calling you for 10 minutes."

"Sorry. Uh, continue."

"We are done, mama."

"Oh! Then what's next."

Jiho shrugged.

"You know what, how about you talk a bath?"

"Can we have bubbles?"

You nod and Jiho jumps happily.

"Let's go."

He holds your hand and get out of the fort. Leaving Jungkook. He was wondering what was on your mind. You've been very zoned out lately. Can you think of a way to terminate co-parenting? His whole plan to reconcile with each other will go to hell. After the said day of you hanging out with that man, he looked around your Instagram following account. He made a spam account for this. He would catch your Instagram stories from time to time. You didn't follow much but there were some men. Mostly famous people. There is no way you could be seeing a famous person. Let alone a normal man. Yet you did at the mall. Was y/n trying out the dating scene? Did Tori have something to do with this? Stella? Should he talk to you about not going out as much?

Jungkook gets frustrated with himself. Not only does he have to tell his parents but his members. He already told the company and they said that next meeting he will have to confront the members about the situation. Who knows when the next meeting is but one thing is for sure he better come prepared. Jin will scold him and Namjoon will call him out for not being truthful. It's for his family's protection. After everything gets arranged, Jiho will love his uncles. You, on the other hand, can be friends with them. Jungkook better not see you or the rest of the guys being too friendly. Jungkook can get possessive. Real possessive. He hates himself for acting this way towards the woman he loves.

"Jungkook! Can you help me with Jiho!"

"Coming!"

He gets out of the fort and walks over to the bathroom. He sees you crouch down as Jiho is in the bathtub playing with a rubber car and ducky. Bubbles filled up the tub. Jungkook crouches down next to you. Rubbing the baby shampoo into the boy's dark brown hair. Then wash his body with baby soap. Jiho splashes water and you squeal.

"Sorry."

"It's okay mi nino. Just be careful not to get soap in your eyes."

"Okay. Appa! Look at me!"

"You're so cute, bud."

Showing off his bunny smile.

Jungkook pinches his fluffy cheeks.

"Ow! Appa no..."

"My bad."

You let them interact.

"Can you get me a towel?"

JK gets up to find a towel. He picks out a green one.

"Okay, now help me wrap the towel around his body. Jiho, get up from the water. Okay, now wrapped the towel around him Jungkook. Now, pull him out of the water."

Jungkook covers his son with the towel. Dripping water into his shirt. You tell him to take him to the room so he can get changed. He leaves and you dispose of the bath water. You take out the toys before you do so. Walking out and heading toward the room you see Jungkook using the towel to dry Jiho. Your son giggles at the faces Jungkook is making. Then blows raspberries.

"Ma!"

"Did you like your bath?"

"Yes."

"Let's get into something warm and comfy."

Jiho nods.

"Do you put lotion or anything?" Jungkook asks

"I do, it's in my bathroom."

Jungkook goes to retrieve it. He comes back with the baby lotion. He flicked the top open and put some on his hand. He carefully applied the lotion to his son. Jiho stayed still and let his dad put on the lotion. His arms and torso. His neck and down to his legs as well.

"All done."

"You can change him, Jungkook."

You go to grab some cotton swabs and a comb. Waiting as you watch Jiho put on the clothes by his father. The two were snickering at each other. I handed him the combo and cotton swabs. Your phone pings and you take it out of your pocket. Tori and Stella had sent you a message in the group chat. They wanted to let you know they have plans to go out of town in the next couple of weeks. You look up at Jiho and Jungkook then back at the text. You bite your lip and reply.

'I'm down but let me talk to Jungkook first'

The girls quickly reply with shocked emojis and confetti. You smile.

'I deadass thought you were gonna say no' - Tori

'We are about to have so much fun' - Stella

'Before we do that, I will talk with Jungkook alright'

The girls send you a thumbs-up emoji.

"Who is texting you?"

"Stella and Tori. Who else would it be?"

That guy from the mall

Jungkook tells himself.

"You just like being on your phone a lot. That's why."

You scoff.

"Well, I'm checking in case they need anything or if I get emails from the school. Don't be up my ass please."

He frowns.

"I didn't mean to say that. It's been a long day."

"Jiho you need to brush your teeth."

"Okay, Mama."

He gets off the bed and puts on his slippers after Jungkook has cleaned his ears and combo his hair. You get up from the chair and head into the bathroom.

Leaving your phone behind.

Jungkook sighs not before he sees your phone. You closed your bathroom door. He hates himself for this but he grabs your phone. Luckily you don't have a password to unlock your phone. He goes through your photo album. He scrolls through but sees nothing out of the norm. He did however send himself some pictures of you. Then check quickly through your socials, but nothing. Lastly, your messages. Which were locked. You had put in a passcode.

"Fuck." he said

The door opens and he quickly places your phone back. He went back to his place on the bed.

"Mama, that's why I don't like clowns. They are creepy."

"They are. Fucking hate those things."

Jiho pinches you.

"Ah"

"Bad word!"

"You didn't have to pinch me."

You pick him up and he squeals. Spinning him around. You laugh along with your son. Jungkook is in complete awe. A smile brushes across his face. A warmth on his cheeks. This is what he wants to come home to every day. You and Jiho being by his side. Living together and being one big happy affectionate family. He wants to cherish it for the rest of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.5K 34
Jungkook was still in high school when his girlfriend told him the news. How will he raise this child on his own? Who will even be there to support h...
1.6K 69 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
241K 10.7K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
70.2K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...