The SOLDIER of Garreg Mach

By GreninJoker

Following the supposed death of Sephiroth, former First Class SOLDIER Cloud Strife traveled around Gaia searc... More

Bio
Prologue: A Skirmish and a SOLDIER
White Clouds: Three Houses
White Clouds: Familiar Scenery
White Clouds: Mutiny in the Mist
White Clouds: Goddess's Rite of Rebirth
White Clouds: Tower of Black Winds
Cindered Shadows: The Fourth House
Cindered Shadows: What Lies Beneath
Cindered Shadows: Rite of Rising
Cindered Shadows: Danger in the Dark
Cindered Shadows: Betrayal
Cindered Shadows: Return to Me
Cindered Shadows: Wolf Pack

A/n: An Update

95 2 0
By GreninJoker

A/N: This message will be posted on my other stories, along with my discussion's page...

I've read the comments, and I've decided, I'm gonna go crazy with the stories. The Cyberpunk Edgerunners story and Fire Force story will both be coming out soon! With that being said, thing's are gonna work a bit differently from now on, I haven't decided whether or not to completely abandon my straightforward upload scheduel (I.E. Frozen Flame --> Yellow Alchemist --> SOLDIER of Garreg Mach --> Frozen Flame, etc) and instead just do a freeflow scheduel and upload whatever story I want (still bi-weekly, don't worry). But I doubt this'll come into effect. Regardless, thing's are gonna be a lot more expansive from now on, I hope you guys support and enjoy all of my stories, old and new, please feel free to offer (constructive) critiques, suggestions, any of the sorts, as well as any ideas you guys would be interested in. I'm super excited for what's coming up, I've got a lot of fun stories that I can't wait to share with you guys, so please keep an eye on my page, thank you all for your continued support, see you guys later, and of course, enjoy the stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3K 37
if you're requesting: please check the requests tab for the important stuff you should know! <3 if you're reading: i hope you enjoy yourself! <3
435 14 9
Basically my other Fire Emblem Three hopes story, but this one takes place with the Blue Lions instead of the Black Eagles. This story picks up right...
179K 2.3K 52
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom. I can't really say much about this since the title says pretty much all of it. Uh... what else? Oh, right. Yo...
357 18 9
After the defeat of Rhea and Thales, the Adrestian Empire prepares for battle with Dimitri and The Kingdom in one final confrontation. At the capital...