Nico di Angelo Meets The Batf...

By Anitoly

Nico di Angelo is being overwhelmed. His children/Cocoapuffs/Cacodemons have been overcrowding him and making... More

1: Cocoapuffs and friends are jerks
2: 'Blessings' from the gods
3: Somewhere in Gotham, thanks a LOT Zeus.
4: Hi! By the way, you're supposed to be dead!
5: The Foster Challenge
6: New Family, I Guess
7: Family Dinner
8: Truth or Dare!? Dare, because why not!
9: Wings and Cats
10: Healing
11: A Bit of The Truth
12: A Slight Mistake
13: Boating
14: Prank Wars!!
15: Filling in the Gaps
16: Wanna Pet Some Killer Doggos?
17: A Hard Explanation
18: A Talk With Drama Queen
19: Prank Wars Again Along With Freaky Powers
20: Pinecone Face
21: Confessions
23: Remember Your Friends. Especially Sam.
24: Sorry
25: Brothers and Games
26: Shopping With the Batboys!
27: The Gala (pt. 1)
28: The Gala (pt. 2)
29: My Children Come to Visit
30: Gotham Academy
31: Angel
32: Crazy
33: WHAT THE HADES?
34: Lion Life
35: Reunited and Patrol
36: A Fateful Night
37: Dead
38: The World of the Living
VOTE!
39: Capture the Flag. Pt1. Demigods
40: Capture the Flag Pt 2: Mortals
41: A Life Running Out
42: APOLLO GET YOUR GODLY BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN FROM OLYMPUS!
43: The Angel Joins the Kiddie League
New Book!
44: The Angle Saves Lives and Kicks Monster Butt
Requests!
Night-Night Nico
Damian Attempts to Commit Murder Using a Pair of Heels
Nico is Being (unintentionally?) Creepy
...

22: Walking, Not Talking, and Stabbing Muggers Since the 1930's!

1.2K 34 27
By Anitoly

Nico's Pov: 

I stepped out of the shadows next to the front door. The boys stumbled out, and Tim fell on his face, and the others puking out their guts.

"How do you get used to thattttt...." moaned Dick.

"Practice." I say with a grin. "Anyways, let's get going. Hey, Jason can you carry Tim?  I think i just broke him."

"Fine. Only because i am the best brother, and am obviously the most amazing person!" He grins, grabbing Tim's limp body and slinging him over his shoulder. Damian scoffs.

Time skip yegfdnsgefsyfgyuregnwygfeurhguighghimesguygenof. (More incoherent nonsense.)

We had been walking for about thirty minutes now, and had just got to Gotham. 

"So.... What powers do you have?" Asked Dick, breaking the awkward silence.

"Gods, lemme see... there's a lot: Shadow travel, summoning monsters, shapeshifting, my wings, turning into a shadow, sensing deaths, sensing souls, Mist manipulation, Mind-reading, breathing underwater, charm speak, activating the blessing of Ares, master of any weapon, invisible, controlling sanity, not able to get burnt or drunk, great with machines. And probably some more stuff that i forgot about." I mumble.

"Wow, that's a lot. How do you remember all of this?" Asked Jason.

"I don't really know, i just can." I respond.

"Ehh?" Tim groans, regaining consciousness. "HEY! Jason put me down!" He shrikes.

"Okay." Jason says, and lets Tim fall off of his back, onto the filthy concrete.

"OW. WELL THAT WAS NICE." Tim growls, rubbing his eyes as he slowly stands up. "Where's the coffee?"

"Tim. No. More. Coffee. You are literally only fifteen, you should NOT already be a caffeine addict." Dick says sternly. Tim lets out a long groan.

"Hey. Do you guys want to get burgers at that restaurant over there?" Jason asked, pointing to a relatively nice looking restaurant.

"Sure. I'm hungry." Says Tim.

Jason gets a stupidly sly grin. "Hi Hungry." Tim groans, again.

I hear Damian udder a faint 'idiots' under his breath.

"Okay. Well, let's get some food. And Jason and Damian, NO MORE FOOD FIGHTS. I do not need to be kicked out of another restaurant!" Growls Dick, glaring at Damian and Jason, who both stood in similar stances. They both were scowling with their arms crossed.

We walked into the restaurant which was named 'Best Burger'. ( i don't have any better name ideas, don't judge.) 

We walked through the maze of chairs and tables, until Jason chose one. Tim and Dick were chatting about some type of video game, while Demon Brat and Zombie Boy glared daggers at each other, as i decided what i wanted to eat. Then a waitress walked up to us, and smiled sweetly.

"Hello, may i please take your orders, young gentlemen?" She asked politely.

"I would like a coff-,"

"NO COFFEE TIM! I SWEAR YOU HAVE GONE AT LEAST THREE DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP!" Dick yelled at Tim.

"Noooooooo........ my precious...." Groaned Tim, and he slumped over on the table. The waitress looked concerned, but didn't ask.

"I'll take a cheeseburger, and a root beer." I say.

"Alright." She says, and writes the order down on her clipboard.

"May i please have a bacon burger, fries, and a Sprite?" Asked Dick. The waitress nods, and starts writing. "Also, for the caffeine addict, a ten piece chicken nugget and a water." He asks, pointing to Tim.

"N-not water!" He gasps. Dick rolls his eyes.

"I'll have two cheeseburgers, two fries, and two Fantas!" Jason says, his attention momentarily drawn away from the growling demon sitting across from him.

"You do not need to order for me, Todd." Damian spat.

"Too bad, Demon Spawn. You are too young to be allowed to do things that require such responsibility." Jason says, attempting to look dignified. I'll just say this; he did NOT look dignified.

"Todd, i am twice as responsible as you are! And you let the seven year old order!" Damian hissed.

"Actually, zero times anything is still zero, so you two are just as responsible as one another. Not responsible." I huffed. Jason and Damian looked like they were trying to strangle me with their eyes. I just smirked. 

"I'll be back soon with your orders!" The brown haired waitress said, then she winked at Jason and walked away. Jason's face flushed a light pink.

"Wow. I never thought this would happen." Damian said in a mystified tone. Then he screeched: "WHO WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO EVEN THINK ABOUT EVEN LIKING THIS IMBECILE!" Jason's face turned bright red. Dick just snickered.

Time skip because someone is stupid enough to like Jason. (Please don't murder me for this, Jason is my favorite of the Batboys!)

We were all teasing Jason until the waitress came back with the order.

"Here you go!" She said with a giggle and set down the food, then glanced at Jason and trotted away. Jason's face was really close to succeeding in turning into a tomato.

"Ugh. Gross." Grumbled Damian.

"Hey, Tim... Tim?" Asked Dick as he looked at the seat next to him.

The coffee addict had fallen asleep on the table. He mumbled something incoherent in his sleep, and shifted.

"Oh. Well, at least he's asleep!" Dick grinned triumphantly at the puddle that mainly consisted of caffeine and more caffeine. And a bit of (say it with me!😁) CRIPPLING DEPRESSION! (QUEUE FOR JAZZ HANDS!)

TIME SKIP BECAUSE TIM SPILT HIS COFFEE ON THE FLOOR AND IS NOW HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

We soon finished eating, (except for Tim, because once the dude's out, he's out like Jason Grace after kissing a flying brick) and the waitress walked over and asked for a tip. Once she got it (much to Damian's dismay), she handed Jason a piece of paper, and said: "Call me." Then smiled innocently, waiting for Jason to read it.

He unfolded the paper, but before he could do anything, Damian lunged at Jason, grabbed the paper and ripped it up. Then spat on it.

"So much for having normal siblings." Jason groaned. The waitress looked shocked, then she sniffed haughtily, and turned around and walked away.

"Damian! I could have gotten a DATE for once!" Jason hissed.

"Couldn't you tell she was trying to USE you!?" Damian demanded.

Then Jason's mouth twitched into a smirk. Damian gulped. "Yes Demon. I did know. And now i know that you care about me!" He jumped across the table and hugged Damian who scratched him and whined in protest. 

"Well, we should get going, before your bickering gets us kicked out, or wakes up Tim. The little dude is a living nightmare when his naps are interrupted." Dick instructs.

"Tch. I am living a nightmare." Grumbled Damian. 

Time skip because Damian thinks him life is a nightmare.

We soon managed to get out of the restaurant and so far Jason and Damian had not ripped any limbs off of anyone or gotten kicked out of a restaurant, so that was a plus. 

We continued walking and had to walk through an alley to get back to the manor. That's when a deep voice from behind us said, "Whatcha doin' kids?" A large guy in black with a ski mask on and a crowbar walked up to us.

"Give us the lunch and your wallets, and you're free to go." Us? My question was answered quickly as another guy with a loaded gun walked out from behind him.

Jason visibly shook at the sight of a crowbar. Dick was carrying the unconscious Tim, rendering him useless, and Damian wasn't allowed to bring weapons. I twist my skull ring nervously. Wow, Tim can sleep through anything. But if i did something to them, I wouldn't get in trouble, for I hadn't been announced to the public yet. Granted, i was only being fostered.

'Wait, don't summon the sword, it'll kill on touch' i think quickly.

"Give us the stuff, pip-squeak." The guy grunts.

"No." I say stubbornly. Jason curses.

"Just give him the money and the food, Nico." Dick whispers.

"Give it to us, kid!" The smaller guy yells.

That made me mad. I hate being called 'kid'. Hades, I'm as old as their grandparents! I summon my daggers, and they appear in my oversized hoodies' front pocket. I fix the thrive with the wolf glare, and the shadow start to go overdrive. Gods, i have bad anger issues.

"Don't. Call. Me. Kid." I whisper. The thieves whimper, and i pull my daggers out, and stab them both on the shoulders.

Their eyes glazed over and they paled, stiffening. Their skin lost color, and they both collapsed, their weapons falling to the floor.

Oh right. The daggers were also Styxgian iron... oops.

"N-Nico....?" Jason whimpered. "D-did you just kill the guys with one stab?" He asked. Shoot. They probably hate me now. I just broke their main rule. No killing. And i just broke a common rule amongst demigods. No killing mortals. I feel my eyes start to water. I just screwed everything up. I finally started to open up, and then I ruined it with one stupid mistake. I was a mistake.

I stutter, my eyes starting to sting. I dropped the dagger and started hyperventilating.

'You should've died instead of your sister.'

'You messed up. Again.'

'Failure.'

I curl up on the floor, my vision dizzying. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and i flinched. "Go away! I know you hate me!" I snarl. I feel the hand pull away. Then i let myself slip into the shadows not caring where i ended up. 

Dramatic ending for the chapter! I know it's a tiny bit fast paced, but if you remember something that happened earlier, it might make more sense why i have Nico run away. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, my Minions!❤️

—Anitoly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...
8.2K 123 21
"𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣...
1.7M 44K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
34.3K 1.2K 28
Will and Nico didn't talk often. They had that small skirmish during that one war, a small argument afterwards, and then they didn't talk to each oth...