Learning How to Live With My...

By goddess-of-light

Stella never in here life imagine having one husband let alone 10 of them. Due to some personal issues she ne... More

Warning!!!
🔥Chapter 1: A not so scary...Bear
Chapter 2: Arthur of The Bear Clan and Stella of The Humans
🔥Chapter 3: The Big Teddy Bear Becomes My Mate
Character Update
Chapter 4: My First Village of Beasts
Updating Plans
🔥Chapter 5: Unknown Suitor or Stalker
Chapter 6: Unknown Suitor to the Rescue
Chapter 7: Leo The Lion
🔥Chapter 8: My New Mate is a Prideful Lion
Character update
🔥Chapter 9: The Morning After
🔥Chapter 10: Bonfire
Chapter 11: Babies on the road
Extra Chapter: Babies (Cubs)
🔥Extra Chapter: White Leopard
Character update
🔥Chapter 10: My Lion Prince
Extra chapter: Meeting of the Queen and King of the Lions
🔥Chapter 13: My Shy Mate Theo
Answering Questions/ comments from readers
Chapter 14: Some Private Time Before The Celebration
Chapter 15: Celebration Part 1
Chapter 16: Celebration part 2
Chapter 17: Socially drained
Chapter 18: Flea Market
Bonus Chapter: Archie, Oliver, and Alexander
Bonus Chapter: Alexander's Defeat
🔥Bonus Chapter: Sexy Time with a Sexy Bear
Their Home created in The Sims
Chapter 21: Kiddnapped by Scorpions
Chapter 22: The Cruel Reality
Chapter 23: Surviving pregnant
Chapter 24: Archie finds Stella
Bonus chapter: Alexander's Father
Bonus chapter: Oliver's wisdom
Bonus Chapter: It's Time
Chapter 25: A New King
Chapter 26: Stella Safe and sound
Chapter 27: Babies!!!
Bonus Chapter: Feeling lost
Bonus Chapter: Evil Deal
Question/Problem
Bonus Chapter: Ero's Sacrifice
Bonus Chapter: Kai's Trial
Bonus Chapter: Ero's Soul
Chapter 28: Plans
Chapter 29: Lion Cities Predicament
Chapter 30: Stella's Thoughts
Nearing the end
Archie, Oliver, Alexander
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Future looks for Stella's children: Daughter Addition
Future looks for Stella's Children: Son Addition
32: A New Home
🔥Chapter 33: Loving time with My Teddy Bear
🔥Chapter 34: My Greedy Naughty Kitten
🔥Chapter 35: Loving My Shy Kitten
Chapter 36: Time with the Kiddos
Chapter 37: Oliver Returns with the Citizens of the Lion City
Chapter 38: Grandparents meets the New Additions
🔥Chapter 39: A Cunning Fox
🔥Chapter 40: A Cocky Peacock
🔥Chapter 41: An Enchanting Deer
Bonus Chapter: An Ending of a Chapter and the beginning of a New one
The end with questions
The end is here

Chapter 20: Archie the Peacock

2.8K 164 6
By goddess-of-light

(Stella's POV)

Recap:

"If there is something specific you are looking for then maybe I can help." We heard.

I turned around to see a tall handsome man with bright green and teal hair with what looked like gold decorating his body and two blue tones on his skirt with gold decoration. Sometimes when I see a beast man I have trouble figuring out what kind they are but this man you could tell that he screamed Peacock. His entire aura, body language, and demeanor gave off King Sinbad vibes from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic anime/Manga and as someone who was hyper-fixated on that specific character. I can say I do not mind one bit, if anything it made me want to talk to him even more. 'I wouldn't mind mating with him...After I got to know him.' I thought.

I felt my mates and cubs come closer to me as Theo spoke up." How would you be able to help?" He was cold about it but I knew he did it out of love and wanting to protect me.

"Most of the merchants that come to your city, are from my city. I am the one who makes sure they behave themselves and makes sure that they are not getting harassed." He explained but his eyes stayed connected to mine. "Most of my merchants have left the city, but if there is something specific you are looking for. When I have home with the rest of the merchants we can make sure to have your order when we return." He continued.

I touched Theo's arm and said " It's worth trying."

He looked at me and his eyes softened. "Great, How about we take this inside? We wouldn't want the beautiful female to get uncomfortable. " He said in a flirty manner causing me to blush.

Arthur growled which only caused the peacock to chuckle. "By the way my name is Archie, It is truly a pleasure to meet you." With that sentence, I thought I was going to melt. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Archie guided us to the inn where he and some of the other beastmen were staying. This inn was pretty fancy having a bath area as well as a meeting room. It was advanced for the era. We were guided into the meeting room and the door closed. We all sat at the table and I had put Daunte down with the other cubs, which he was not pleased with. Arthur had shifted back into his human form and stayed silent as he watched over the cubs who had no care in the world. 

"Let's count our conversation, What exactly are you looking for?" Archie asked. 

"You see we are building a home and I was looking for things to fill it. My main concern is trying to find large jars and chests to use to store things such as food. The other is I was hoping to find decorations and someone who could help build some furniture for me. I was also hoping to find candles but I was informed that candles were rare." I explained. I wanted to keep it short and simple and would go more into detail as needed. 

"I see well you are in luck because I know several people who could get the job done. Though it will take some time especially if it's in large quantities. " He said.

I smiled and I felt so happy that we met Archie. "That's fine it will take a few months until our home is finished. Will I get to speak to the person or persons that will be helping us?" I asked excitedly. 

"Of course, I would expect to know less. If it is alright with you it will take about two weeks for them to meet you." He explained.

"I understand, I'm just grateful to have met you and grateful to the beastman that will be helping us," I said happily. 

"There is no need..." Before Archie could finish, a beast man with gold hair burst in. I recognized him as one of the guards who had escorted us to this city.

"Lord Theo...Lord Arthur, You have been asked to meet Prince Leo at the entrance of the city while I take the princess back to the castle." He said hurriedly. 

"What? Why?" Theo asked startled.

"Scorpions have been spotted, all females, cubs, and males 2 stars and below are being asked to go to the castle, while any beast man 3 stars and above are to go to the entrance to prepare to fight." The man explained. 

Both Theo and Arthur seemed hesitant when Archie spoke up " I have 1 star so I will have to go to the castle as well. So please don't worry, Despite us just meeting today, I will make sure your mate and cubs are protected." 

Theo and Arthur looked at each other and then threatened "If anything happens to our mate or cubs. Your life will be ended."

"I could not live with myself if I let this kind of beautiful goddess get hurt while under my watch." He said. I felt a blush creep up on my face and couldn't help but look away from my mates who were staring.

The male guard shifted into his lion form so he could get me to the castle quickly. Arthur helped me up as Theo handed me my cubs. Archie shifted into this beautiful peacock and followed behind the Lion as we made our way to the castle.

Just in case something happened and the scorpions were able to get past those at the entrance. They had everyone go to the very top floor. As we sat and waited to hear some news I tried to strike up a conversation

"So do you have a mate?" I asked bluntly.

He chuckles and says " I do not...Are you trying to ask me to be yours?" He was absolutely flirting now which caused me to get flustered. 

"NNN...No, I mean, I meant..." I tried to talk but got more flustered.

Archie let out a hardy laugh and said "It's okay, I know you were just making conversation Besides even if you were, I wouldn't be able to accept unless you were willing to accept my two friends as mates as well." 

"Your two friends?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, we have been friends since we were small. Before we came of age, We all made a promise to only accept a female that would be willing to accept all three of us." He explained.

" I see and is that why you don't have a mate? You haven't found anyone to accept the three of you?" I asked.

Before he could answer We heard "Of course that's the reason. Why would any female want to accept three males especially if they're as weak or weaker than him." A blonde girl across from us said.

I could tell that upset Archie and I was upset by it as well. " I would accept them once I got to know them and I'm sure my mates would happily approve of them. I don't know about his two friends but Archie has shown great skill that makes him amazing and I haven't known him long. If you wish to focus on strong then so be it but don't speak for the rest of us." I said angrily.

The woman got angry at my words and asked. " Who do you think you are to speak to me like that?" 

"She is my precious cub's mate, Who are you to question her?" We heard and I looked over recognizing the voice. It was the Queen. 

"My...My queen, I'm sorry I had no Idea." The woman said shaking in fear.

"I suggest you learn from Stella because she is the perfect female." The queen said.

"I see you have met Archie, how do you like him?" She asked I felt as if she was planning something.

"I like him very much. He is going to help us with our home or more specifically he is going to find skilled beastmen to help out." I said looking over at Archie just to see him flustered this time. 'Good glad I'm not the only one.' I thought. 

"Good that means you will get to spend more time with him in the next couple of months." She said.

I was about to respond when I heard the door open and saw men coming in. It didn't take long for me to spot my three mates. Getting up I ran to them and jumped into the closes one's arms which was Leo's. My cubs followed making cute sounds at their father. 

 It was explained that there were only 15 Scorpians so once they were found they easily got rid of them.

After the night of the attack security was increased and my mates insisted that I stay in or near the castle until our home was done. I met up with Archie and the few beast men he hand-picked to help us. We met several times within the next couple of months to finalize details and make sure I liked what they made and if it was made to my specifics.  I was kind of sad once the house was finished because I enjoyed Archie's company but Archie ensured that it would not be our last time meeting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 261 20
Willow Baxton, you're not so normal popular brown hair, blue eyes country girl. That was, until she moved to a small town built for her kind... When...
107K 5.2K 42
Shira, a spirited young woman, relishes a rare Friday off only to wake up in a bewildering world of fantastical creatures. Torn between the eager sui...
172K 9.5K 136
Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's even more confusing is why she suddenly ha...
32 1 6
In a world very far from earth, there was a utopia where only women reside. These women were blessed by not only beauty but strength and courage as w...