From fantasy to reality a Pol...

By vicopinto92

Colin Bridgerton is part of one of the most important families of London aristocracy, that night at the Feath... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 21

1.8K 23 0
By vicopinto92

The now married couple arrived at their wedding reception, apart from the family there were also a couple of their closest friends, including Penelope's dear cousin: Felicity and her husband Mr. Jones.

Seeing them, Colin felt panic, since that gentleman was Duke Williams's best friend, so he tightened his grip on Penelope's waist.
- Dear cousin! -Felicity greeted -it's nice to see you on this day, you see that I told you that it was going to happen -she whispered the last thing to her.

-You were right," Pen accepted, smiling.

-Have you heard anything from the Duke, Mr. Jones," Colin asked bluntly.

-Yes, he is still recovering from the shot that you brother gave him in the leg, I must add that I agree with the actions of the viscount, since the Duke's actions were out of place, but if the question is to know the intentions of My friend, I must tell you first of all that I disapproved such decisions and secondly, the Duke already understood that he must look for a wife elsewhere. He said that as soon as he recovers he will return to Scotland for that task. -Jones responded.

- Well - said Colin - if you'll excuse us, we must greet the other guests.

They gave quality time to everyone present, Colin had regretted having the reception at his house because he couldn't escape the guests so easily.Pen had thanked heaven that the guests were only people close to them, because she didn't want to meet undesirable people like Cressida Cowper.

She danced with Colin almost every dance, Pen had a glass of wine, but it went to her mind very quickly because there was no food on her stomach at all since breakfast, her now husband noticed and served her the food, partly because he wanted her in her five senses and with energy for later, but also worried because he didn't want to see her stumble.

After a couple of hours, all the guests had already left, so Colin took Pen's hand and led her to their room. Right after he closed the door.Pen saw yellow rose petals on the bed and blue flowers decorating the room when they entered.

-Oh Colin, it's beautiful, Pen said excitedly.

- I told you I wanted to make it unique - he had a box in his hands.

-what's that? Pen asked.

-I asked one of the servants to wind it up until it no longer worked. He put the little box on the table and soft classical music began to play.

Colin approached without further and kissed her; had waited so long for that moment that he didn't want to rush. softly, drawing circles on Pen's back with his right hand and with his left gently held her by the back of her neck to bring her as close as possible to him. Ten seconds were enough for it to be stiff and throbbing. He went down to her neck, heard her moan, turned her around so he could take off her dress, saw the beautiful braid made in her hair, decided that it was best to take it off, gently pushed her towards the hairdresser, he removed each braid and each hairpin hair, until it was loose, leaving beautiful waves in its wake.

When he looked at her, hadn't noticed that Penelope was looking at him from the mirror above the dresser, he smiled at the reflection, kissed her neck once more, Pen leaned back to give him more access.

-No my love, I want you to look at what I'm doing to you, look at us in the mirror- he ordered.

Penelope stood up and watched as Colin took off her dress, being careful not to hurt her. felt the dress fall to her feet when he finally took off her corset. She got out of it and threw it away with her foot. She only had her socks. looked back at her reflection.Colin began to kiss her where it was red from the pressure of the corset, he went up until rested his jaw on Pen's shoulder, with his hands he took each of her breasts and began to massage them, began to bite her ear. She tried to look, but the pain or the delicious sensations wouldn't let her, every time Pen looked at herself in the reflection felt incredible excitement, not only for Colin, but because she felt beautiful, adored, desired.

The third Bridgerton continued caressing the nipples with his left hand and with his right he began to move down his abdomen, until he reached his intimate area.

Feeling his wife's wetness with his fingers sent a current through his body, which made his member throb harder. Colin wanted his wife, she did what he had felt for anyone else. he was already reaching the limits of his self-control, but he wanted Pen's first time to be unforgettable.

"Look at my, life," he whispered.

Penelope looked at herself, she saw Colin torturing her neck, while with one hand he caressed her breasts and with the other began to make circles in her intimacy, increasing the pace little by little, she felt that something inside her was growing, she could no longer do something other than moan. Seeing herself in her reflection had her too excited.

She leaned forward a little, her hips trying to keep up with Colin's hand, until she reached her liberation, without making a sound.The third Bridgerton stopped, picked her up and laid her on the bed, giving her time to recover while he undressed himself without breaking eye contact.

-You don't have to be silent here- he told her- I want you to express yourself and tell me if you like what I do to you.His voice sounded quite serious.

Colin leaned on her a little, using his fingers to verify that Pen was ready for him.

-Tell me if I'm hurting you- he ordered.

Penelope was going to say that she trusted him, but she felt his member entering her, and she preferred to remain silent, it was not painful, but it was uncomfortable.

Colin stopped when he felt the hymen, he tried to break it with a gentle movement, but it did not budge.

-It may hurt a little- he warns her

Penelope just nodded, with her delicate hands she hugged her man's back. Colin withdrew a little to gain momentum and pushed hard. Pen did feel pain, so she closed her eyes tightly and squeezed her back.

-are you OK? - ask her worried.

-Yes, but give me a minute- she said, trying to breathe- will it always hurt?

-Just this once -Colin didn't want to wait, but he knew he had to be patient, so he kissed her neck without moving his hip so that she could relax.

When he felt Pen stop squeezing, he moved his hips gently, continuing to kiss her.

-You're my torture Pen- Colin said.

Penelope no longer felt pain, she began to feel pleasure throughout her body, she put her feet on the bed, and raised her hips a little, to match Colin's movement.

The third Bridgerton was surprised by Pen's move but was more than comfortable with it. But he knew he wasn't going to last long, he tried not to look at her to wait for her to orgasm, when Pen started moaning her name.

-Oh Colin...Co...Lin

-Pen, shout it, honey, tell me, what do you want- he said, looking at the bed's headboard.

-Oh Colin! Give me more! More!- she was screaming.

He looked at her, she was sweating, her breasts moved up and down in a sweet dance, his wife was the living image of a goddess, he already felt that she was on the edge, when he saw her release, he gave himself permission to free himself.

It was perfect, for both of them.Colin moved inside her, he was still hard, but he felt so exhausted that he didn't think he could handle a second detour so quickly, so he came out slowly, Pen missed having him there.Colin took his shirt, wiped her first, then wiped himself.

He lay down next to his wife <that sounds good> he thought. put her arm around Pen's head as a pillow, kissed her tenderly, and fell sound asleep.

Pen couldn't stop watching him sleep with adoration, on the contrary she wasn't tired, in fact quite the opposite, she looked at the little music box, didn't even realize when it had stopped playing, she smiled to herself remembering what had just happened. .

<I could get used to this without a problem> she thought.

The newlyweds slept until ten in the morning. Colin was the first to wake up. He looked around but didn't see Penelope anywhere. He got up and looked out onto the terrace that had their room. He saw Duke Williams threatening Penelope. She was wearing a yellow dress.

Pen with a dagger on her neck. she was about to get into the carriage.

-Pen! -he shouted at her.

She looked at him, her face was covered in tears, he saw l the duke was saying something to her, she entered the carriage

-No!Colin was naked, so he took his pants and put them on in a matter of seconds, going down the stairs three at a time, when he went out to the street. The carriage was no longer there.

The third Bridgerton opened his eyes in despair, his heart was pounding in his head, suddenly he felt the weight on his chest, he looked and there was a mane of reddish hair in it, just to make sure, he rested it on the pillow, if it was her, his Pen was still by his side, which helped him calm down, it had all been a bad dream.

And despite sleeping together for several days, Colin continued to have nightmares, trying to convince himself that everything was fine.

"Good morning," his wife interrupted his thoughts.

-Hello - he responded affectionately.Colin kissed her cheek - are you hungry?

-Yeah

-what do you want to eat?

He looked at his wife, she was smiling shamelessly, she stood up on the mattress, Colin looked at her confused, she maintained her balance, raised one foot and with her fingers removed the sheet, revealing her husband's nakedness.

"That," she replied, "I want my favorite elixir."Colin looked at her delighted.

-But I'll eat first.Penelope looked at him confused.

"I don't understand," she told him.

"Come sit down," he ordered.

Penelope sat on the mattress, Colin shook his head, settled lower

- sit on me -Pen opened her eyes in surprise, Colin took her arms and helped her up.-put your knees here -pointing to both sides around his head.Penelope felt the heat rise to her cheeks, but she obeyed, she knelt right above Colin's head, grabbing the bed's headboard, low, until she felt her husband's tongue lick her parts.

-Oh! -Penelope blurted out.

Colin began to devour her without mercy, sucking, licking here and there, passing his arm under Pen's leg to caress her most sensitive spot. Pen began to move her hips uncontrollably.

-Oh my God! Oh! -she began to raise the volume of her voice.As she reached her orgasm, Colin crawled down the bed, Pen was still kneeling in the same spot recovering.

When her husband helped her lift the hips, he entered her without a problem, since she was already ready for his. Pen didn't have time to think, she clung harder to the headboard of the bed, Colin kneeling behind her began to thrust into her, he had a magnificent view of his wife's back, sliding his left hand along it, he grabbed her neck applying With light pressure, with the other hand, he began to massage her clitoris. Colin felt he was losing his balance, so he put his weight on his legs.

- Colin! Oh, what are you doing to me!

Colin couldn't speak, his moans sounded guttural. He felt how she reached her release squeezing him from the inside, he couldn't take it any longer and rejoiced inside her.

Colin lay on his back on the 🛏️, catching his breath, closing his eyes and covering his face with his arm. Penelope looked at her husband, he was still quite hard and she did not feel satisfied yet, so she crawled towards him a little, with her hand she took her husband's member, guiding it through her entrance, she sat on him.

Colin opened his eyes in surprise.

-Pen, what are you doing?

She kissed him, started to move her hips, Colin grabbed her butt and guided her movement.

-God you want to kill me! -he told her.

Pen stopped

- I'm sorry, it's just that I...

-For God's sake, woman, don't stop!

Penelope smiled, picked up a good rhythm and soon they both reached their release. She was still there on him, he lay on top of her without removing him from inside her, trying to recover.

Colin hugged his wife, kissed her on the head, and had hoped with all his might that he had realized his feelings a long time ago, so days like this would be years already. But he was sure that this would be the first of many days, waking up like this, although without nightmares.

"If we continue like this, you're going to get pregnant very soon," said Colin.

-oh really? But I would like to wait a little. Colin laughed.

-You should have told me that since yesterday, it's probably too late now.

Penelope sat up, got out of him carefully and lay down next to him, she felt a hint of anger, for not asking her beforehand that they should wait to have children, it's not that she didn't want them, but she had the responsibility of being Lady Whistledown, she didn't want to. put a successor so quickly.

Colin stood up and rang the bell, asking for breakfast to be brought up, because he had to regain his strength.

He looked at his wife who was looking at him, suddenly realizing that neither of them would leave that room for several days, at least not on his part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 195 6
This fanfiction is to pick up right after the blow up with Eloise and Penelope! After she is devastated twice for loss of her best friend and the cru...
30.1K 592 11
Weird mix of book and TV show. Eloise and Penelope wish to know more about the intimacies between men and women. Benedict uses this to take a turn at...
640K 15.5K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
36K 1.7K 18
If you were to ask anyone in the ton about the Lady with a Fan, even an errand boy could give you an answer. That's the name Anastasia Bridgerton had...