๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™

1.8K 60 15
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 talking bout a whole bunch of nothing." booka kept his focus on the road. "no, you just don't wanna hear what i got to say. it's cool tho" sky nodded.

"girl shut up!" he said loudly. "you shut THE fuck up!" she said also in a loud tone.

"both y'all can shut up damn." saniya laid stretched across the backseat with a garbage bag nearby.

"close that mouth for you spread whatever sickness you got." booka mugged. "fuck you." saniya said shortly before throwing up in the plastic bag.

"aye watch that shit while you in my car." booka glared at her through the mirror.

"why heavyn asking you what you doing today?" sky scrolled through booka's messages. "boogie nem supposed to be coming down here." he answered.

"his lil fine ass." sky said loudly. "girl isn't that your cousin?" saniya held a confused expression.

"no that's bookas cousin ... not mine." she corrected. "basically your cousin." booka rolled his eyes.

"he want me i know he do." sky insisted. "you think everybody want you, don't nobody want you well ... except von."

"you must don't know." sky raised an eyebrow. "know what?" booka side eyed her. "these niggas love me." she told.

"yeah right." he said sarcastically.

"get the fuck out." booka looked back at saniya as he parked the car. "don't talk to her like that." sky chimed in. "you get the fuck out too." he said loudly.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙔𝙉 15s

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪
@𝙎𝙄𝙓𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙊_𝙎𝙆𝙔 my girl my girl 🥰🥰🥰🥰

➪ yk it cousss🤞🏽🤞🏽

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"where the fucking bottles?" tay said loudly as he walked into the room. "yo ass always trynna get drunk." muwop laughed.

"be drunk just like a hoe." doodie lo jumped in. "who the fuck asked yo bald ass anything?" tay blank stared him.

"i'm bald by choice fat ass." doodie replied. "oh i'm the fat ass ??" tay held a shocked expression.

"sloppy body bitch." doodie spat. "yellow ass shinny ass crystal ball head ass bitch." tay pointed as he spoke.

"bottlesssss are here." heavyn sung as she entered the same door tay had just entered. "finally somebody that's on what i'm on." he grabbed the bottle out her hand.

a few seconds later Von , LA and durk walked into the room.

"why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" sky squinted her eyes as von walked towards her.

"we had ta handle some." von stood between her legs while she sat on the counter. "some ??" she tilted her head in hopes to read his facial expressions.

"yeah some." he replied smartly.

"some like what?" sky looked up at him as he typed on his phone. "huh?" he hummed as his attention stayed focused on his phone.

"what's so important that you can't listen?" sky tried to grab his phone but he pulled it away. "stop it, why you acting like that for?" he turned his phone off and slipped it in his pocket.

" i can't see your phone or sum?" she scrunched her eyebrows. "i ain't say that." he defended.

"but you acting like you got something to hide." she told. "don't do that." von shook his head.

"no you don't do that, you know what ?"

"i really don't care becau-" sky started but was cut off . "come on we taking shots i already poured you one." heavyn stood in front of the two.

"she ain't taking no shot." von pushed her away. "who the fuck do you think you are?" heavyn looked him up and down.

"you wanna shot?" heavyn pointed towards sky.

sky looked over at von "hell yeah." heavyn smiled and dragged her into the living room where everybody else was.

"take two everybody else took two... we'll except saniya." she told. sky picked up the first shot glass and threw it back.

her face scrunched up in disgust as the liquid went down. "i fucking hate Hennessy." sky complained.

"ok next shot is mystery." heavyn clapped her hands together excitedly. "mystery what??" sky said confused.

"water or patron... choose one." the girl held up two cups.

"mmm left." sky pointed. Heavyn handed her the cup on the left and sky threw it back just like she did the first.

her mouth burned as she swallowed the liquid now knowing that it was patron and that she didn't choose the cup with water.

"surprised they're both patron." heavyn laughed. "you ain't shit." sky side eyed her.

"i just knew yo ass was in here mixing sum shit together." booka entered to room.

"where my brother?" heavyn ignored him and looked around not seeing her brother anywhere.

"calm down he right behind me." booka told as he sat down on the couch.

"wassup?" boogie questioned as he entered the door. "what i tell you about running around with booka?" heavyn pointed at her little brother.

"he's grown heavyn." booka rolled his eyes. "i'm grown heavyn." boogie nodded as he sat on the couch.

"shots?" sky smiled while holding the bottle in the air.

"he not taking a shot." heavyn said in a high pitched voice. "and why not?" sky raised an eyebrow as she poured boogie a shot.

heavyn gave her a look. "come on now, don't be coming to the raq just ta be lame." sky threw her shot back shortly after boogie.

sky went and poured another shot for booka when von came by and slapped it out her hand. "you doing to much." von mugged.

"that wasn't even mine!" she yelled.

"what you been on von?" boogie held his hand out only for von to mug him and walk out the room.

"you salty." heavyn burst out laughing.

"ouuu pour me up." krissy pointed towards the cups as she entered the room with La , tay and rondo.

"gotchuu." sky nodded.

"all y'all ass do is drink and do hoe shit." rondo shook his head. "and what the fuck do you do?" krissy side eyed him.

"we ain't gon talk about that doe!" sky chimed in.

"you know what?" rondo thought. "fuck you , and you , and you." he pointed towards sky , krissy and heavyn.

"what he say fuck me for?" heavyn laughed.

"ankle monitor off soon, don't play." sky hyped. "ankle monitor?? am i missing something?" heavyn looked around.

"oh you misssed a whole lot." krissy patted her shoulder.

"La why you didn't invite us to your music video we would've had dat bitch jumpin." sky grabbed the boy.

"first of all." La paused. "you couldn't come anyway because of that." he pointed towards her ankle.

"bro this ain't stopping nannnn." she laughed. it had been a little while since sky took her shots and to say they where kicking in would be a understatement.

"damn what you on house arrest for?? boogie glanced up at sky as he rolled his blunt.

sky stopped talking and found herself staring at him. La side eyed her. "hmm?" boogie hummed bring sky out of whatever trance she was in.

"huh?" she squited her eyes. "why you on house arrest? you'on look like the type." he told.

La walked away not wanting to get in between whatever the two had going on.

"i don't really wanna tell you." sky admitted. "why not? we all did shit we regret."

"because that's not a good first impression." she laughed at herself. sky couldn't believe she actually cared about what he thought of her.

"i already know you, it wouldn't be a first impression." he laughed a little causing dimples to form on his cheeks.

"you don't know know me. you know the old me ian like that no more." she explained. boogie nodded.

"show me den. we got time right?" he kept his gaze on his blunt. "when y'all leave?" sky said referring to him and heavyn.

"ion even know. no time soon though" he said thinking.

"i do know we staying with booka nem until we leave." he added. "at my house ?" sky said a little shocked by the news.

he nodded. "i guess we do got time then." she tried to hide her smile. "mhmm." he proceeded to lick the blunt he had been preparing.

"sk- wait what y'all doing?" heavyn barged into the room. "just talking..." sky looked away from him and towards heavyn who had a confused expression.

"oh... but why von outside trynna talk to sum girl." heavyn pointed in the direction of the door.

"what girl?" sky jerked her head back. "ion know her come on imma show you."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"so what bitch you out here trynna talk to?" sky stood in-front of von and grabbed him by his shirt.

"let me go fuck is wrong with you." von tried to pry her hands off of him. "you ain't hear me??" she ignored him.

"what bitch ??" he looked confused and slightly annoyed. "that one rightt... there." heavyn pointed. "you'on even know what you talking about." von waved her off and attempted to walk away.

sky kept her grip on his shirt trying not to let him walk away. "you want her?" she questioned.

"i wasn't talking to her." he stated.

"so heavyn lying?" she tilted her head. sky let him go and von took this as a opportunity to walk away.

von ignored her once again and got into his car. sky followed him and hopped into the passenger side.

"what?"

"so she lying on you or what?" she repeated. sky hated confronting von in situations like these because she know she'd believe anything he said right or wrong.

"i wasn't talking to no female." he assured.

"so why would she come in there and say that then?she ain't the type ta just lie for no reason."

"i was trynna get ha with muwop." he confessed.

"you just said y'all wasn't talking." sky held a confused expression. "why would you just lie to me?" she said lowly.

von was silent.

"you know what." sky looked at him as her eyes grew glossy.

"fuck you." sky grabbed the door handle. "calm down." he grabbed her arm.

"i don't want her, i don't even know her." von explained. sky was silent.

"i knew you was gon tweak that's why i lied. i ain't think it was serious." he admitted.

"we ain't argued in like a whole week. ion feel like beefin witchu right now." von made eye contact with her as he spoke.

"i love you sky." he pulled her closer so he could kiss her. sky didn't know how to feel at the moment so she didn't speak.

"say it back."

"i love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.8K 24
๐’๐’ยท๐’•๐’ยท๐’“๐’Šยท๐’†ยท๐’•๐’š /หŒ๐’ล๐’…ษ™หˆ๐’“ฤซษ™๐’…ฤ“/ ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๏ฟฝ...
77.4K 1.7K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"
284K 11.9K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ