F.R.E.E.

By beyonce4_kids

Read to find out !! More

®Characters®
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
⚛⚛⚛
19.
✨✨✨
20
21

17.

152 8 0
By beyonce4_kids

May 8, 2022
Beyonce POV (2:00pm)
📍Air BnB📍

"Move that over there and then we're done" I said. I'm getting ready for my party I was supposed to be having.

I jus got done setting everything up and editing the guest list. Well its supposed to be for everyone that I know. I kept lyndall and tasha off the list.

Mama and nika's mom was in the kitchen cooking. I learned how to cook during my free time I jus choose not to unless I really have too.

The kids should be out in the back playing the games I had set up in the kids area. Their are drinks and snacks. Its basically like a birthday party. But without the birthday decorations.

I got up and went to the kitchen. they wasn't doing anything but chillin and drinking wine.

"hey ma" I said to all of them.

"wassup bey. Everything good" My mom said.

"yeah everything good. Y'all done cooking ?" I asked. They nodded their heads "ok well I'm bout to go get the kids dresser and ready if y'all want y'all can go get " i said. they said okay.

i went to the back yard and seen kamryn, blue, and Jordan doing tiktoks them Titan and Jaden was throwing the football. And rumi, kaylani, and sir was playing tag I think.

I stood there for a minute watching for a lil minute before rumi got hit with the ball. She fell and started crying really hard. I ran to her but my shirt got fought in the door. I got unstuck and seen kamryn by her comforting her. Why is it that every time I'm trying to help my kids she's there.

"Your okay. Calm down" kamryn said to rumi. "Here go to your mommy"she told rumi trying to hand her to me but rumi jus clung onto kamryn and cried even more. " stop crying rumi. Your okay, jus go to your mommy"

" nooooo I want you" rumi cried. Kamryn looked at me asking if it was okay. I nodded my head and started to walk away but then turned back around.

"Come on guyss it's time to get dressed" i said to the other kids. Kamryn was still getting rumi to calm down. Sir ran to me and lani ran to her mom. I so badly wanted to roll my eyes when rumi didn't come to me. I can't do anything with my kids now that she's around.

I took sir to his room and got him in the bath and dressed. I put him on a blue ivy park rodeo outfit with the hat. Kamryn did his hair in braids to the back.

Once he was dressed I dressed myself in a brown blouse with a different shade of brown short skirt then a light brown jacket. I then grabbed my green purse with a brown ball on the handle of it. I walked down stairs and seen titan sitting in the couch watching tv.

Rumi came down stairs and she was looking cute. She had on her white Ivy Park outfit with her hair in this cute rubber band style and a sucker in her hand. 

a/n fake like her bows and rubber bands are the color of her outfit. 

she was looking cute. She ran to me holding her sucker. 

"Mommy can I have this" she asked me jumping. 

"no. Not right now" I asked. She nodded her head and handed it to me. She then ran back upstairs I'm guessing with lanï. 

Blue came down stairs and she had on a cartoons short that I couldn't figure out some black pants and her all stars. 

"ma should I out this hat on" she asked me. I looked and she put it on then took it off. I nodded my head. It looked cute either way. 

Lanï and rumi came down this time a d singing  song. 

"mmm mmm mute" lanï said then they stopped on the last step. I jus watched them trying to figure out what song they were singing. 

"Look around its me and my crew. Big ener-gy" ruin yelled then they jumped off the last step. 

I laughed now noticing they were singing my song. They kept singing all the way to the living room but changing the song. 

"wait Lanï copy me" rum I said. "Aa-au-auhhhhhh" she said singing the song from frozen. 

"haaaa-auaaaaa" lanï sung cutely. 

"good job babies" I clapped for them. I'm the only one entertaining there little show. Lanï had her hair similar to rumi's and she had on a orange Gucci jump suit with some orange boots. 

Jaden and Jordan came down with nicki they were all matching. They all had on a brown Fendi outfit. 

"OUuu nic you look cute" I said hyping her up. She started shaking her ass. 

"I know right. " she said. 

"Mommy look I can do it" Jordan said and started moving her ass inna circle. 

"ayeee" I started hyping her up. 

"Jordan sit down" nicki and Kamryn said. Kamryn was looking real cute. I know I keep saying it but they is looking cute. 

She had on a yellow and white shirt that had money and a chain and lock around it, some yellow shorts, and her yellow Jordan's. This the first time I ever seen her wear shorts..

The door bell rung and I checked the time. It was 2:50 so the guests should be here. 

Its a persons at the gate to let them in to the drive way to come to the house. 

They had to park their cars somewhere in the lot then come to the gate to get in. 

I went and let them in and seen jay at the door. I glared eat him because where the fuck was your antenna's at. 

I greeted some people then walked away to go mingle I grabbed me a glass of champagne and went out the back. 

Kamryn POV

I was outside in the back with lanï and rumi playing a game. I had to watch out for my siblings and my daughter because its too many people out here. 

I looked around and seen people talking to other people kids playing games. I looked for blue and sir I seen sir he was running playing with someone he jus met and then I seen blue over there talking to North. 

She rolled her eyes and I knew I had to go over there so nothing will happen

"Rumi watch lanï" I said and turned away. Lanï hugged my legs not letting me go. I oicked her up and turned to rumi who was still playing the game. 

"rumi you want something to drink" I asked. 

"yes! I want juice" she said smiling. 

"okay look there go Taylar go ask her for something. Hurry before she walk away. " I said. She started running to Taylar and I waited until she got over to her. 

I walked in blues direction and when i got close to her I heard her say "girl get the fuck outta my face.. I dont fucking like you" 

I didnt stop walking I jus grabbed her by her shirt and dragged her into the house with me. 

It wasn't a noticeable drag so we good. Once we got somewhere we could talk she pushed my arm off of her while say "let me go bitch damn" she fixed her clothes. imma ignore that she jus called me a bitch. 

"blue stop cussing you cant us cows peop!e out like that" I said trying to get her to calm down. 

"I dint care she came up to me first. Nobody told her ugly ass to come up to me anywaus" she said mugging. 

"blue stop cussing. I get that but you cant- girl you not my mama. I'm not yo child. Worry about your own kids bot me and mine siblings" she said. That jus hurt my feeling but I'm not gon show it. 

"Blue in not- omg girl jus leave me the fuck alone" she said. 

"what's wrong" I heard. I turned around and seen mom. 

"she keeps nothing.. Its nothing" I cut blue off and walked away. 

I looked down at lanï and seen something caught her attention. I looked up and seen Terry one of Tasha flings. 

He made eye contact with me and smiled. I walked away and out the back door. 

"mommy him scare me" lani said. 

"I know baby he scare me too" I said and tuned her back. She laid her head in my neck. 

I looked around and seen Taylar, the twins, and Isaac by each other standing in a group. 

I walked over to them and tapped their shoulder. 

"there you are. We were looking for you we need to talk" Taylar said. I nodded and told them to follow me. 

I took them upstairs to my room. 

"me and lanï jus seen- Terry yea we seen him too" Taylar had cut me off. 

Nobody knew what to say. We were jus sitting here all in our thought. 

Terry is someone Tasha would bring to the house and let him have his way with any one of use in the house. 

Sometimes we would pick me and Jordan and sometimes he would pick Jaden and Isaac but never lanï and tay. 

When he would pick me nd Jordan I never let him touch her in the beginning but once he noticed that everytime he would come over I wasn't going to let him touch her he started having Tasha come on and pin me down in a chair. 

I was forced to watch him have his way with her. If I closed my eyes Tasha would burn me in either my back or on my stomach. That's why I dont like showing my stomach. 

I heard doors slamming and Terry calling my name. I rushed all of then to my closet in the bathroom and noticed I couldn't fit I closed the door on them telling me not to go out there. I went to my small but big closet and closed the door. 

I heard him open my room door and he started opening doors. I felt like h was walking to my door so I moved all the way to the back quietly and hid behind some shelves and my suitcases. 

He opened the door and I saw him. He started movies some stuff then he started going back out the door. I closed my eyes and let out a breath when he was closing the door. 

I didn't hear the door close so I opened my eyes and he was right in my face. I screamed and he covered my mouth. Wit his other hand he wrapped his hand around my neck tightly I could still breath jus not a lot. 

I needed my inhaler. I tried prying his hands off my neck but he wasn't letting up. 

His hand was still around my mouth so I bit his hand and he slapped me into the bed. I rolled over and tried running for the door but he slapped me again but harder this time and I fell. 

I noticed his pants was down I wiggled  trying to get out of his arms and he dropped me.  Ran for the door once again but he slung me away from it by my shirt and locked it. 

I'm pregnant and he doing all this shit to me. 

I was still on the floor because of the pain and I felt him pick me up. 

I threw me on the bed and laid on me. I felt him enter himself into me and I screamed. He covered my mouth and continued doing what he was doing. 

Soon I felt something sticky in between my legs and he got off if me. He fixed himself up and left out the room. 

I got up still in pain and wiped myself off nd out back on my clothes. I didn't want it to be suspicious that I changed clothes so I kept on the same ones and I felt dirty. 

I grabbed my inhaler because I felt like I was going to pass out. I then went to the closet and seen all of them crying. Taylar and her hand over Jordan and Lanï mouth while they cried. 

I took lanï for Isaac and held her. She let out all her cries yelling my name. 

Jordan, isa, and Jaden came and hugged me crying while Taylar had her hands running down her face wiping her tears away. 

"I'm sorry kamryn" she said. 

"its okay. I'm okay" I said. I'm not okay. My body is not okay. its tired. 

After we all calmed down we went back down stairs after I out makeup on my face. 

Jordan went to Nicki and sat in her lap while Taylar and the boys went and played foot ball again. 

Rumi and sir found me and decided to make m walk around with them while they try to find a game. 

My legs hurt I wasn't paying attention to their conversation. Why does that always have to happen to me. Why cant I jus live a normal life. 

I should've died while I had the chance. 

Lanï was sleeping in my arms and didn't want me to put her down. 

"Kam we hungry" sir said. 

"yea we hungry" rumi seconded that 

"Okay lets go find mommy" I said. They started walking back into the house. I'm so ready for this party to be over with and it hadn't even started yet. 

I seen the door opened and Sarai and hee brothers walked threw the door. She ran me and smiled. 

I held up a finger telling her to hold on and I walked intot he kitchen. I seen mom making a drink by the counter. 

"mommy we hungry" rumi and sir said at the same time. I haven't seen blue since I walked away from her. 

"okay hold on" she said and then she finished making her drink and then grabbed two plates. 

"mommy kamryn hungry too" rumi said. 

"no its okay rumi I'm not hungry" I said.  Was true. I'm not. He took away my appetite. 

"please kamryn eat with us" she begged. 

" ill eat later ru I promise" I said. She hmhped and folded her arms. I seen tears coming down her face and gave in. 

"fine ill eat" I said. She smiled and stopped crying. 

"here go sit at the table" bey said handing them their plate. They had chicken mac and cheese and mashed potatoes on their plate. 

"mommy you have to make kamryn one too" sir said pouting. 

"I can do it" I said lying. 

"really kamryn. No her cant mommy" rumi said. 

Bey rolled her eyes and turned around. She put mashed potatoes and mac and cheese in it then handed it to me. 

"mommy her want more" they both said. 

"guys no I dont" I said. They sighed and nodded. I grabbed my plate from her and thanked her. She didn't say anything back she jus walked around us and went some where else. 

I went and sat at the table. I'm not finna eat this. 

"lani get up tink" I Sid. She whined not getting up. I sat her up and she started crying. I grabbed a plastic spoon and out some food in her mouth. She opened her eyes and chewed it. 

I laughed at her and she wanted more. Her eyes was still closed though. 

I kept feeding her until she actually stopped eating. Whenever I would stop she would cry and open her eyes. 

She finished most of it but not all. I threw the rest in the garbage. I got up and walked around looking for Sarai. I went to the living room and seen her talking to blue. 

She looked up and me and got up. 

"hey baby" she said hugging me. I hugged her back with one hand. "you okay" she asked. I nodded my head. I honestly don't wanna talk anymore. 

"come one we finna go ask you mom if we can go lay lani down" she whispered in my ear. 

This music is so loud. I jus nodded and we went to go find my mom. We found her in the other living room sitting with Kelly and Nicki and them. I seen jojo sleep on Nicki and she was jus holding her. 

she such a big baby. 

"bey can we go lay lani down" Sarai asked. I was jus standing there. I moved lanï to my other arms cause my left one was hurting. 

"yea. Kamryn grab jojo" she said. Now how the hell am I going to do that. 

"ill do it" Sarai said. 

"no I told kamryn" she replied. 

Sarai was about to say something but I was went and grabbed her with one hand. she tried to wrap her legs around my waist but couldn't cause I had lani

"get on my back tink" I whispered to Jordan. She moved while still sleep and got on my back. 

Sarai started walking away and I followed. 

"bey why you do that you know she's pregnant" I heard. 

"she did it before why she can't do it again" mom replied. Why she acting weird. 

"Your room or mines"  rai asked. I nodded my head towards her and she nodded. I did not want to be in my room right now. Her room was next to mines . 

We went to her room and I told JoJo to lay down. She laid down and I then laid lanï down. I'm finna change her clothes cause she's hot. 

I went to my room and grabbed her bag. I got her a t-shirt and some shorts. Before I put in her clothes I wiped her down with a wipe. 

"Change your clothes too mama. We not going back out" Sarai said. I nodded my head. 

I went and grabbed my bag. I grabbed my grey essentials out fit out and some more underwear and socks. I'm finna get in the shower. 

"are you changing too" I asked softly. My throat is hurting. 

"yea. I been out all day. I'm finna go get my bag from the car. You can go get in the shower" she said. I nodded my head and she left out closing the door behind her. 

I grabbed the rest of the my things and went to the shower. I washed up and did what I had to do crying the whole time I was in there. 

Once I got out the bathroom was steaming hot. I didn't want to get dressed in the steam..that was jus gon make me even more hot. 

I wrapped my towel around my body went into her room. Lanï was up and now checking JoJo while she was sleeping. Lanï had tears coming down her face. 

"what's wrong kay" I said. 

"mommy" she said. 

"im here. Jus let me get dressed first" I said. I looked to the left and seen Sarai bag in here. She came back but left. 

I dried off and did all that good stuff and then I put on my panties and pants. I need help with my bra. 

Normally I would wear the ones that you snap in the front but I had to wash all of mines and buy new ones. 

(A/N I hate when people say they don't wear the same clothes more than once. why did you buy it then.. Anyways y'all gon see the same outfit more than once so yea..) 

I put the bra on so I was covering myself and a knock came on the door with a voice. 

"its me baby. I'm coming in" Sarai said. She opened the door with her hand covering her eyes. 

I giggled at her and she removed her hand. 

"You need help." She asked noticing I was struggling. I nodded. She came over and once she froze I knew she seen my scars. 

She hooed me up in the back and touched my scars. It was the ones that Tasha made when she would burn me. 

"can I kiss them" she asked. That made a tingly feeling go through my body. I nodded my head and she started kissing my scars. 

Her lips are so soft. she didnt jus kiss the burns, she kissed all if the bruises and scars that was on my. Even on my stomach. 

once she was finished she got up and stood in front if me. 

"im sorry that you have so many scars on you baby. I want you to know that those dont make you not beautiful. Your scars define how strong if a person you are and it makes you so beautiful" she said looking me in my eyes. 

I looked away and nodded my head. She grabbed my right arm since I was left handed. 

"I dont want you to keep doing this okay? If you feel like you ant to do this again call me, text me, I will help you baby. Don't shut me out" she said and laid her forehead in mines. she kissed my cuts that I made too. 

 Nodded my head at her words. 

"You hear me. Don't shut me out baby" she said. 

"okay" I whispered. She pulls me into a hug and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her back. 

"here" she said and took my shirt from me. I giggled, she put my shirt on me for me and then picked me up and sat me on the bed. 

she frabbed my socks then out the on my feet after kissing my feet too. I laughed at her which made her laugh at me laughing at her actions. 

"are you hungry" she asked. I shook my head no. 

"kamryn its 4:30 you have been here since 8:00 I know your hungry. Imma make you a plate then imma come back and out on my same essentials outfit and lay down with you okay?" she asked me. 

"okay" I said. I couldn't do nothing but agree. 

"okay" she said and states strain at me before pecking my lips and running out the room. I haven't kissed her since graduation. I blushed and went to put my clothes in the dirty clothes bun in my room. 

I sat on her bed getting on my phone for the first time today. I seen she had texted me and some more people. I didn't text then back tho. 

She came back with two plates. One had the cover over it to keep it hot I guess. She handed me the other one and I did a lil dance. I wasn't really hungry until I started thinking about the food. 

I smelled the yams and I wanted to throw up immediately. I ran to the bathroom and dropped down to the toilet. 

I held one hand with my hair and the other on the toilet throwing up. I felt Sarai grab my hair so I let it go and threw up some more. 

"Let it out baby. Imma take them off for you" she said rubbing my back. I moved from the toilet and stood up. I cried. My chest, head and throat hurt. 

I walked out the room and went to get my tooth brush, tooth paste, and a new face towel. 

I went back to her room and brushed my teeth and walked my face while crying. 

"come here mama" she said holding her arms out when I was done. I walked between her legs and I cried. 

She pulled me onto her lap and I cried in neck. 

"its okay baby. I'm here mama." She comforted me. I stopped crying and was his laying there with my eyes closed. 

"I texted BB and told her what happened. She told me it was because your were pregnant... Is it true" she asked me. 

"yea.. Im sorry I was going to tell you today I was jus waiting" I wondered. I'm so tired. 

"Its okay baby. I kinda figured it out" she said. I jus nodded my head. 

"here eat something" she tried giving me my plate but I turned my head. "here baby. Please" she said. 

I opened my mouth and ate the food. We were almost done but that's when I felt like the food was coming back up. She tried giving me some more but I shook my head. 

"Okay. Your done. Lemme go rake this down stairs and come back. Imma get in the shower then we can sleep" She tried putting me down but I didn't want to. 

She carried me down stairs and to the garbage. The last few people were leaving. I wonder what time it is. 

"baby what time is it" I whispered. 

"Hold on buba" She went to the kitchen and we walked pass all the adults and kids eating. 

I looked at blue and she rolled her eyes at me. I heard crying and noticed it was lanï I got down from Sarai and ran upstairs. She was standing at the top of the stars crying. 

"Shhh.. Your okay baby" I said. She stopped crying once I got her. 

"I hungry" she said like she wasn't jus crying. 

"okay" I said giggling. She laid her head on my shoulder as I made my way down stairs. 

Once we got to the kitchen she seen ma and wiggled out my arms. 

"gg" she squealed. 

"hi lani baby" mom ask picking her up. 

they started a conversation and I started making lani a small plate. I seen JoJo walk into the kitchen and she went straight to nika. 

"no jojo I been holding you all day" Nika said. Jordan crossed her arms and turned away. She's so spoiled

She walked over to me and hugged my arm. I looked at her and she wanted to be held. 

Awww my big baby

I grabbed lanï plate making sure it wasn't too hot for her. I grabbed a plastic spoon and sat it in front of her. 

She grabbed the spoon and started eating. I turned to jojo and picked her up. 

"Put her down. Nic jus said she been holding her all day" mommy said. She been being mean to me all day. I pouted and put Jordan down. She folded her arms again and started crying. 

"Jordan don't cry. If you gon cry go in the living room" nika said. 

JoJo ran out and I went to follow her but mommy stopped me. 

"Dont follow her kamryn" she said. I stopped an walked over to Sarai. She was sitting on her phone. I paid my head on her shoulder and watched what she was doing. 

"Im ready to go back upstairs" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and stood up grabbing my hand. 

"Lani we going up stairs. You staying down here " Sarai asked. Lanï sat ahe easy staying. 

 she nodded her head and we went back up. 

Sarai got in the shower and I laid in the bed waiting for her to finish. She came back out a long time later with the towel wrapped around her body still drinking wet. 

I tried not to stare and kept looking at my phone then back at her. 

Her ass fat. Got damn!! 

"stop staring" she said. I blushed and didn't look at her the rest of the time she was getting dressed. 

She got in the bed and ate her food. Then she took it back down an came back with two water bottles. I texted her phone and asked her for some ice so she had my ice too. 

"thank you" I said. She nodded her head and laid down.. finally I can sleep.. 

Btw.. Its 7:30

___________________

Thank y'all for 1k views, 68 votes, and 27 comments!! I relay appreciate it thank yall!! 

(4953 words) Sorry for the mistake. What y'all think ?? Did y'all like it?

Sorry for the wait.. Ima get better I promise!! 

Thoughts?

Kamryn?

Beyonce?

Rumi?

Kaylani?

Blue And Beyonce being mean?

Nicki?

Sarai?

Jay?

Sir?

Jordan?

Jaden?

Taylar?

Any characters?? 

Hope Yall Enjoy Byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.2K 60
Tetralogy To The Story Sweet Seduction.
93.1K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)