Attack on Titan: Core

By Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... More

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)
Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Need opinions
Another one
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons
Y/n & 00 CORE
Interlude: Sieging Mysteries

Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)

428 10 2
By Fate-Turner72022

A/n: Yes I'm back updating books. Well some, however it will be slower.(As if adding up my school works is slow enough) But anyways, here it is the Expedition and Female Titan arc teaser.

Ever thought that it will go the same way like last time on their next expedition.

Well, I personally can see some of them based on their reactions

But...

Hell no

You think this Titan is the real deal?

They haven't seen the real threats that is coming to our world.

[You seem to have forgotten the fear of death, machine, let me reacquaint you.]

Unknown Pilot of Gundam Marchosias

Before the Expedition

In this portal, monstrous figures starts to come out from the portal with its eyes glowing a menace of a killing machine. The portal closes and it left the two ginormous silhouettes. It just crushed the incoming titans towards them so easily by stepping on them or just killing them with their long tentacle arms or tail.

They wander around and saw a mountain. It climbs all the way to the top before releasing their mechanical monstrous roars.

(A/n: Anyone thought of Pluma looking like bugs...? For those who have Arachnophobia, don't look at these MA. Also I'm sorry and deeply apologize if you have any bug phobia.)

Harael & Hashmal returns

Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 237 19
The Great Dog Prince was a force to be feared with. His lust for power and merciless killing was well known throughout the feudal era. But to a certa...
7.1K 72 6
Louise was jealous of Tabitha's dragon, but really, dragons are a real handful that most sane people would choose not to deal with, should they have...
34.4K 2K 51
They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdom-Konohagakure-. Ever since Uchiha Fuga...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...