Romano's Lost Mafia Princess

Від Ritsswriteshim

Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her c... Більше

Characters
Prologue
1. Found Her
2. Idk you
3. Lost Her Memory
4. My Miu
5. Romano 's Talk
6. Mumma's Diary
7. Unpaid Therapist
9. Chop-Stick
10. Rules & Shopping
11. Xavier - Xav
12. 1st day-Family
13. School day
14. Movie
15. Big Family
16. Day-out with Aunt
17. Jealousy
18. Match
19. Friend
20. Sick
21. Envelope
22. Crying
23. Memories
24. Party
25. Twist
26. Kidnapped
27. Lifeless
28. Hospital
29.Secrets
30. Home
31. India
32. Rishikesh
33. Fights
34. Drunk
35. Truth
36. B'day
Epilogue
Sequel

8. Way to Italy

4.3K 156 22
Від Ritsswriteshim

Salvatore Pov :

I'm so contented that My Baby is coming back to Our Home. I will fill the gap of so many years in my daughter's life. I will fulfill My Daughter 's all wishes. I will spoil her to hell.

My Bambina , My Tesoro , My Figlia .

"C'mom Nani ! Dont cry. Please." My thought chain broke by My Princess soft voice.

We are leaving , all her luggage is already settled in the car and Me , Alessandro are waiting for Our Princess who is bidding Her GrandParents while Ethan is busy in glaring those to boys. Specially that one .. What's his name ? Yeah ! Aryan

Honestly ! I like both boys , they are nice. I had talk with them and they said "Uncle , Amaira is just like Our Sister."  but Brothers are Brothers . 

I think , How will she react when She'll know that Her 4 Brothers are waiting for her in Italy ? Not only them ! But , The Whole Italy is waiting for its Princess .

My thought again got broke by ....

Amaira Pov :

"Guys ! I'll miss you so much." I knew ! I knew it that he will say this. I closed my eyes to control my anger because he is laughing so loudly after mimicking me.

"C'mon Aryan ! Dont tease her." Kartik said to Aryan making him nodded.

"Its time to leave" Big Brother said making all of them sad.

I smiled towards everyone and My Home. I hugged Nanu and Nani then Kartik Aryan . I will miss them .

I stepped into the car and sat while looking back. I got tears in my eyes cause Nani was crying and Nanu was consoling her. Kartik and Aryan was smiling sadly .

I smiled at them to assure them that I will be Ok there.

Father , Big Brother and Ethan settled themselves in the car and the car started to go away making me look out from the window. I waved my hand to them and gave them a flying kiss making them laughed.

I'm feeling sad. I'm gonna miss them. I closed my eyes and kept my head on the widow feeling the cold breeze on my face that was making me calm.

Way to Italy , My Real Homeland  !

The ride was silent and I'm glad that no one ask something from me otherwise I would have cried. I think ! They know that I 

We all reached to runway. Now , I'm confused ! didnt we have a flight ? I looked at them and asked them this so they said "We will go by Our Private Plane." My jaw dropped to floor seeing the Awesome plane in reality. 

I've never seen any plane actually and What did they said 'Our'. They have a private plane.

This is really OMG !

Alessandro Pov :

( Ethan 's outfit ) 

( Amaira 's outfit )

Amaira bid everyone and we all left to our runway , to our plane.

She is shocked seeing this and I loved her expression. 

I laughed and told her "Shall we go inside now ?" to which she nodded trying to hide her excitement. Ethan held her hand and dragged her inside the plane.

Dad and I chuckled seeing these kids and followed them.

"Wow ! This is so real." We laughed seeing Our Princess who is just jumping here and there in the whole plane and turned towards us saying "This is my first time in the real plane ." 

Saying this Ethan dragged her showing the room and all stuff. Dad sighed and We both sat on the couch , Dad has a never ending smile on his face and he muttered 

"We actually found Our Princess." to which I assured him the reality.

"Sir , Shall we take off ?" the pilot asked after bowing and Dad told him to get started. He left after bowing and The both twins while jumping and I told them that the plane is going to take off.

Both of them nodded and Amaira took the window seat and Ethan sat beside her.

Ethan Pov :

I sat beside My twinny cause now I am not going to leave her alone for a minute.

She was taking heavy breathe as the plane take off. I noticed her hands were shivering. She is scared of heights . I hold her palms in my palms and caressed them to calm her down.

She looked up and smiled to me and muttered "Thankyou Patner." to which I shook my head saying "Anything for My twinny." She giggled and her hands were still shaking a little , so , to divert her. I started teasing her

"Your fingers are so small , Twinny." I said and laughed. We both heard Alessandro and Dad also chuckled making her huffed and She whined "O' please , my fingers are not that small ." 

She turned and stared out of the window and smiled seeing the view.

I slowly took out a book from my bag and "Twinny." I muttered slowly making her turn her head towards me and she asked me while raising her eye brows.

I opened my sketch book and showed her a drawing and told her "I draw You. I mean , I draw it for you. Yesterday when you didn't talk to anyone , I draw it for you. I'm sorry that I did not told you that I'm your twin brother." 

I apologize to her while My head was hung low. I looked up after hearing her laughing and she said "Oh God ! Ethan , You are so cute." And she started laughing making me smiled but she asked a question 

"You are My Twin Brother ?" She asked being shocked making my eyes and mouth wide open.

"You didn't know it yet ?" I asked her making her nodded her head.

Wow ! Just Wow !

"SmartAss , If I'm not you twin brother then Why I always calls You Twinny ?" I asked in disbelief to which she said "That's why we both look same to same." and I nodded. 

I smiled and she started praising me saying that I'm very good at sketching and all.

A Proud moment for a Brother when His Sister praises him !!!

Father and Andro also joined us and to our liking Amaira is comfortable with us. She is laughing with us and I saw Dad eyes moist and Andro with a smile.

We all eat together and then , Alessandro sat on the corner couch saying that he has some work and Dad also left with him after kissing Amaira on her forehead and patting my head.

We both played games , talked about our hobbies - likes and dislikes and tease each other so much. I didnt notice when My Twinny slept keeping her head on my shoulder. I smiled and rested my head back and slept.

 ( Something like this )

(After many hours)

Salvatore Pov :

"Dad , We have not tell the Boys that Our Princess is coming back." Alessandro asked me in a plane voice while I chuckled saying "Let it be a Surprise for them." to which I replied "Surprise or Shocked ?" We both laughed imaging the scene.

"Sir , We have reached our destination - Italy." The Pilot said and bowed , we nodded to him and he left. 

I walked towards My Little Twins followed by Alessandro only to see them sleeping without caring about anything. 

Its like two mirrors are kept infront of each other. 

Both of them have a same face but Its there gender otherwise , They are same.

I chuckled at my thought and Alessandro shake Ethan and Amaira a little due to which Ethan woke up but Amaira hold Ethan arm getting comfortable while sleeping.

Ethan , Alessandro and I smiled seeing Our Princess.

"Now , What ?" Ethan whispered to us not waking Amaira up to which Alessandro shook his head and carried Amaira in his arms while she stirred in her sleep but snuggled in Alessandro.

"Aww ! She is so small , Ando." Ethan said while adoring My Princess.

"Indeed ! Just Like a baby and a heavy sleeper." I said and everyone laughed.

Alessandro started walking and we followed him.

He was about to exit the plane but I stopped him

"Andro Wait ! My P.A send a msg saying that the media got the news that we are coming from India. I'm sure they will try to click our picture. So--" I was cutted by Ethan in middle by saying 

"But ! They will know about Amaira." Ethan said in a worried tone and Alessandro said "Ethan , Never interrupt in middle when Dad is talking." in a stern tone making Ethan nod muttering a 'Sorry'.

I shook my head and took off my blazer and put on the sleeping figure of My Daughter.

"Well Done Dad !" Alessandro said while chuckling seeing that my one blazer was enough to hide Our Little Princess. 

"No one can even gussed that Andro is carrying someone." Ethan said while laughing and we continued walking.

( Imagine a blazer on her ) 

I and Ethan was infront of Alessandro and he was behind us. As we exit the plane the media was trying to capture our picture and was trying to came close while asking many question about 

"Why we left for India ?"

"Is it related to your business ?"

Like that but Our Bodyguard formed a circle around us and the media was unable to even see us. Atleast Our Princess was hidden by them !

Alessandro got inside the car and after him , I and Ethan also got settled .

Our security was following us and the media went crazy when the our cars started leaving.

Before they could ask something , Ethan pulled the window's up so that no one can see inside our car. We left for Our Mansion.

I sat on opposite seat to Andro with Ethan beside me and Alessandro placed Princess head on his lap and caress her face , she hold Alessandro hand in her making him smile. 

She is so adorable . My Baby !  and 

Ethan glared at Alessandro and huffed saying "Get aside , Andro ! She is my twinny. She can sleep on me." He said and stood up to which Alessandro smirked and said

"Before your twinny , She is My Sister and on your seat Now Ethan." Ethan whined and sat on his seat still glaring at Alessandro and to make him more jealous , Andro kissed Amaira on her hair and started caressing them.

He is just showing it but He is genuinely very happy like I'm !

Now ! I got My Princess back. I will never let My little Daughter get away from me .

Alessandro Pov :

After 1 hour , We all reached Our Mansion. We stepped inside the Mansion and it was all dark. Ethan switch on the light and I directly walked to Our Princess room while she is still on my arms.

Ethan was ahead me and Dad was beside me.

I tucked her on bed and Ethan onn the night lamb.

Dad came and kissed on her head and both me and Ethan did the same and left the room while closing the door slowly with out making any noise.

We also left to our rooms with a smile on our face and a happy heart.

Tomorrow , boys will be surely shocked seeing Our Sister Back.

We all waited for this long to see Our Amaira again.

Our Amaira is Back , with us

Hey Chocos !

Hope u like it !

Give me some advice or

your suggestion on the story.

Pls Vote & Comment

Take care

See Ya'Chocos

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Twin At First Sight |✓| Від Sneha Ramanathan

Підліткова література

198K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
15.9K 396 27
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
Double Trouble Від FinLuGrafie

Детективи / Трилер

43.4K 940 70
Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in the past - twins now. A fucked up past wi...