Streamer love - fanum

By xoxocoquettee

Being best friends for a while. meeting up for a cooking stream. falling in love? More

Asia Gracia Aesthetic
prologue
@asiagracia
.2
.3
.3 pt2
@shaderoom
.4
.5
@asiagracia
@elfanum
@shaderoom
.6
@asiagracia
.7
@asiagracia
@elfanum
THANK YOU!!

.1

3.4K 56 31
By xoxocoquettee

11:00am
pov : asia gracia
—————————————————————————

"no you can't just walk back in my life and expect it to go the way you want it to be".

i said to my birth mother. she rolled her eyes and said "you have to forgive me". i shake my head and said "no you could've came in when I was a CHILD but you come when I grow big on the internet and get money?".

she smiled and said "come on your my daughter I just need a couple hundred". I shake my head and said "no you lost your chance to call me your daughter. now go away and don't come back". I finally said and shut the door on her.

I looked through the peak hole to see her still standing there rolling her eyes saying "such a mistake I made with her father".

wow.

she walked off going inside her new white boyfriends car speeding off almost hitting a trash can. Fucking dummy.

i rolled my eyes and walked to my room and got back on my computer and put my headphones back on and unmuting myself.

"hey guys sorry I had to handle something real quick".
—————————————————————————
@asiaGracia is now streaming
join now
accept or decline

"hey guys sorry I had to handle something real quick". i said while looking at the camera smiling. i looked towards chat to see them spamming.

👾 - HEY BABY
👾 - it's alr HEY
👾 - we missed you
👾 - I've been waiting all day for you to stream
👾 - fine ass😍😍

i smiled at the camera and said "you didn't have to wait I'm not that special to wait on". i click on my computer and went on YouTube and said "so today I've planned to do a reddit than maybe after play some roblox because you know how I am in roblox".

👾 - YESS ROBLOX
👾 - play with CASEOH
👾 - ^^
👾 - LET RAGE JOIN
👾 - WE NEED THE DUO BACK KAI AND ASIA
👾 - ^ NO WE NEED ASIA AND FANUM

i laughed looking at chat and said "guys I'm going to play with CaseOh I haven't played with him for a while".

✧.*

"NO DON'T GO THERE BITCH". I screamed at CaseOh he went into the wrong door. CaseOh screams when he gets found by the monster "AHHH NO WTF WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME".

i screamed "HELP YOU? HELP YOU!? I DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE FUCKING DUMMY". CaseOh laughs and says "okay okay calm down". i laughed and said "BRO now we gotta start over".

👾 - CASEOH FUCKING DUMB
👾 - W CASE
👾 - L CASE
👾 - W CASE FOR DYING SO THE STREAM CAN BE LONGER
👾 - ^^^
👾 - HELP LMAOOOO

i looked at chat and laughed and said "nah fr L Case".

✧.*

i yawned and looked at the time to see it's 3pm already I looked at chat and said "y'all I'm getting off, imma be on stream later tonight trust".

👾 - NO BAE DONT LEAVE
👾 - you always leaving
👾 - ^^ bc she got a life unlike you bum ass niggas
👾 - OKAY BET
👾 - BYE BABYYY

i looked at chat and said "y'all when I get on later tonight we gotta figure out what we need to do okay". i blew a kiss at the stream and said "bye babies I love y'all".

@asiaGracia ended her stream
watch clips
Accept or decline

—————————————————————————

right now I'm cooking some food because I have nothing to do and also I haven't ate today.

As I'm cooking I get a call from someone I looked to see it's kai calling me. i grabbed my phone and answered it putting it on speaker.

"hey kai". I said while putting the cut up peppers in my pot mixing it around. "wsp asia". I poured some black pepper on my rice and salt and said "so what you want?". Kai laughs and says "so we doing a cooking live stream on fanum twitch but I can't make it and the rest of the boys can't do it so I was wondering if you wanted to do it?".

"Sure I'll do it just make sure fanum calls me". kai said "yeah alr bye". I laughed and said "bye". He hung the phone off and I finished making the food putting it in the bowl and eating it.

i finished eating and cleaned my bowl and everything putting it back in the cabinet. I walked to my bed and laid down and went on my phone picking photos to post. I smiled seeing a picture of me and fanum popping up.

i blushed looking at it for a long time. i feel butterflies in my stomach. I've been like fanum for the longest I just don't know if he likes me back. i just don't want to risk our friendship by telling him.

i shake the feeling off when fanum calls me.

"hey my chubby man". I said smiling putting my phone against my pillow putting my face in the camera. fanum laughs and says "hey my pretty girl". i laughed and said "don't say that". Covering my face.

Fanum laughs saying "I got you blushing over there don't I?". I shake my head and glared at him and said "nope". Knowing damn well I just lied to him. Fanum laughs and says "sure, but aye mama I wanted to know if you wanted to come down here in Atlanta?". I shrugged and said "if I do you gotta pay for my ticket".

fanum said "already done". I looked at him and said "you already did it". Fanum laughed and nodded saying "I've been payed for it, I knew you were going to say yes". I laughed and said "fanum you can't just do that what if I declined?".

fanum laughs and says "like your going to decline seeing me". I rolled my eyes and said "boy just send me to information". He said me the information and my plane is TOMORROW?!.

i looked at him and said "tomorrow?". fanum nodded and said "is that a problem". I nodded and said "YES BOY I NEED TO PACK". Fanum said "well go pack I'm joining you on stream later bye pretty".

And with that he hanged up leaving me in silence making me jump out of bed and grabbing my suitcase grabbing all cute clothes and my makeup and hair stuff and my night skin care and morning skin care pack.

✧.*

i finished packing seeing it's 8:00pm I remembered that I have to stream tonight. I changed my clothes into comfortable ones.
Asia outfit

i walked to my kitchen to grab me a drink and some snacks and walked back to my room and sat my drink and snacks on my desk and sat down on my chair getting comfortable.

i grabbed my headphones and put my mic close so they can hear me I went on twitch and started to stream.

"hey my lovelies".
—————————————————————————
@asiaGracia is now steaming
join now
Accept or decline

"hey my lovelies". I said smiling at the camera. I looked at chat and they were going crazy.

👾 - SO FINE
👾 - YOUR BACK THE QUEEN IS HERE
👾 - QUEEN OF TWITCH
👾 - HEY
👾 - FANUM IS ON
👾 - JOIN FANUM
👾 - FANUM WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU

one comment got my attention I laughed and said confused "why was fanum talking about me?". i read chat and it was going crazy.

👾 - he said that you were going to stream with him
👾 - ARE YOU GOING TO STREAM WIT HIM
👾 - streaming with him or something
👾 - JOIN HIM
👾 - join chubby bear
👾 - leave fanum alone he don't know you
👾 - ^^^^ you must be a new fan huh?
👾 - ^^ you must not know her huh? crazy

i laughed and said "guys yes I am joining fanum later tonight". I shake my head and said "okay guys let's get done with my roblox obby first then we can join him".

✧.*

"you so pretty". fanum said to me. i blushed and smiled saying "thank you fanum". Fanum laughs and said "no problem mama". i laughed and said "okay let's play a game".

👾 - OMG
👾 - W COUPLE
👾 - SHIP
👾 - SO CUTE
👾 - "your so pretty" AWWWW
👾 - W RIZZ FANUM

✧.*

"Sometimes i be concerned for you". I said talking to fanum as he tried doing a cartwheel in his room. Fanum laughs and says "everyone be concerned for me". I nodded and said "I understand them now". Fanum laughs and says "okay mama I'll stop for you".

👾 - when he stops for you😍😍
👾 - W couple
👾 - get together now
👾 - BRO WHY SHE WITH MY MAN
👾 - ^ bye he don't even know you
👾 - ^^ you acting like you got a chance buddy
👾 - CUTE

✧.*

"Okay y'all I'm getting off, I have a plane to catch tomorrow, I'll stream when I get back promise. I love yall". i said blowing a kiss at the camera.

👾 - BYE BABY
👾 - BE BACK QUICK PLEASE
👾 - LOVE YOU
👾 - be mine
👾 - so fine 😍😍
👾 - BYE MOM
👾 - byeeeeee

@asiaGracia ended her stream
watch clips
accept or decline
—————————————————————————

i got up from my chair and got onto my bed plugging in my phone laying in bed posting a photo dump on my Instagram. i replied to comments and liked them.

As I was about to turn my phone off I get a text from fanum.

saying "goodnight pretty girl see you tomorrow". i smiled and hearted it turning my phone off putting it on the side and sleeping falling in complete darkness.

———————————————————————————
words - 1548
( authors note - BACK WITH THE AMP BOOKS 😏😩 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
129K 4.6K 32
[COMPLETED] Salem moves to university, finally away from all the small minded people of her small town; and she's going to UCLA, her dream school...
6.6K 470 15
'แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท'แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€€แ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ..แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€„แ€šแ€บ' 'แ€™แ€’แ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™..แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€™แ€’แ€™แ€บแ€›แ€ฐแ€˜แ€ฎ'